可是 正
But, Tadashi.
你就眼看着他送死
You just let him die.
把面具给我 宏
Give me the mask, Hiro.
他冲进去是为了救你
He went in there to save you!
那是他自己太冲动了
That was his mistake!
白球恩 干掉他
Baymax, destroy.
我的程序设定不允许我伤害人类
My programing prevents me from injuring a human being.
不再是了
Not anymore.
宏 这不是…
Hiro, this is not what…
去吧 白球恩 干掉他
Do it, Baymax! Destroy him!
不 住手 白球恩
No! Stop, Baymax!
不 快放手 他要跑了
No, stop! He’s getting away!
白球恩
Baymax!
我违反了程序设定的健康协议
My healthcare protocol has been violated.
很抱歉对你们造成了伤害
I regret any distress I may have caused.
你们怎么能这样 我都抓住他了
How could you do that? I had him!
你刚刚做的事 我们可没事先说好
What you just did, we never signed up for.
我们只说好抓住他
We said we’d catch the guy.
仅此而已
That’s it.
我就不该让你们帮我
I never should have let you help me!
白球恩 定位卡拉翰
Baymax, find Callaghan.
强化扫描仪故障了
My enhanced scanner has been damaged.
展开双翼
Wings.
宏 这不是计划的一部分
Hiro, this isn’t part of the plan.
起飞
Fly!

Hiro!
你的血压升高了
Your blood pressure is elevated.
表明你正处于烦恼中
You appear to be distressed.
我没事
I’m fine!
好了 能用了吗
There. Is it working?
-传感器工作正常 -很好
– My sensor is operational. – Good.
那就去
Then let’s get…
搞什么
What?
你要移除我的医疗芯片吗
Are you going to remove my healthcare chip?
是的 快打开
Yes. Open!
我的设计初衷是治愈疾病和伤痛
My purpose is to heal the sick and injured.
白球恩 打开你的芯片槽
Baymax, open your access port.
你要我终结卡拉翰教授吗
Do you want me to terminate Professor Callaghan?
快打开它
Just open!
终结卡拉翰教授
Will terminating Professor Callaghan
就能平复你的情绪吗
improve your emotional state?
没错 不 我不知道
Yes! No! I don’t know!
快开启芯片槽
Open your access!
-这是正想看到的吗 -不重要
– Is this what Tadashi wanted? – It doesn’t matter!
正的设计初衷旨在帮助他人并…
Tadashi programed me to aid and…
正死了
Tadashi’s gone!
正已经不在了
Tadashi’s gone.
正在这儿
Tadashi is here.
不 他已经不在了
No. He’s not here.
正还在这儿
Tadashi is here.
我是滨田正
This is Tadashi Hamada.
这是我机器人项目的第一次测试
And this is the first test of my robotics project.
你好 我是白球恩
Hello, I am Baymax.
停下 停下 快停下
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
机器人项目第七次测试
The seventh test of my robotics project.
你好 我…
Hello, I…
搞什么
What? What?
等等 停下 停止扫描 停…
Wait, wait, wait, stop! Stop scan! Stop…
还是我 滨田正
Tadashi Hamada again,
这是我项目的第三十三次测试
and this is the 33rd test of my robotics project.
我不会放弃你的
I’m not giving up on you.
你可能还不明白 但是人们会需要你的
You don’t understand this yet, but people need you.
咱们继续努力吧
So, let’s get back to work.
我是滨田正
This is Tadashi Hamada,
这是第八十四次测试
and this is the 84th test.
准备好了吗 大家伙
What do you say, big guy?
你好 我是白球恩
Hello, I am Baymax,
你的个人医疗保健伙伴
your personal healthcare companion.
成功了
It works.
成功了
It works!
太棒了 竟然…成功了
This is amazing! You… you work!
我就知道能行
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it.
我就知道 会成功的 难以置信
I knew it. Oh, you work. I can’t believe it! I can’t…
好吧 最关键的一步
Okay. All right, big moment, here.
扫描我
Scan me.
你的神经传递素明显增多
Your neurotransmitter levels are elevated.
表明你现在十分开心
This indicates that you are happy.
是的 超级开心
I am. I really am.
天啊 我得带我弟来看看
Oh, man. Wait till my brother sees you.
你一定能帮助很多人 伙计
You’re gonna help so many people, buddy.
很多很多人
So many.
先这样吧 我很满意你的服务
That’s all for now. I am satisfied with my care.
谢谢你 白球恩
Thank you, Baymax.
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我一点也赶不上我哥哥
I guess I’m not like my brother.

Hiro.
伙计们 我…
Guys, I, I…
我们一起去阻止卡拉翰
We’re going to catch Callaghan,
这次一定不会搞砸
and, this time, we’ll do it right.
下次可别再把你的队友
But maybe don’t leave your team
丢在阴森森的岛上了
stranded on a spooky island next time.
-抱歉 -没关系
– Oh, man. – Nah, it’s cool.
希斯克里夫开直升机把我们接来的
Heathcliff picked us up in the family chopper.
宏 你得看看这个
Hiro, we found something you should see.
你差点害死我们
You almost got us all killed!
克瑞 都怪你
Krei! You did this!
你早知道计划还不完善
You knew it wasn’t ready!
卡拉翰 他怎么也在
Callaghan? He was there?
他本是个好人啊 发生了什么
He was such a good man. What happened?
不知道
I don’t know.
答案一定藏在某处
But the answer’s here somewhere.
等等 暂停
Wait, wait! Stop.
他在那儿
There he is.
和飞行员一起
With the pilot.
等等
Hang on.
既然请来了这么多人…
We’ve invited all these people…
飞行员是卡拉翰的女儿
The pilot was Callaghan’s daughter.
所以卡拉翰才怪罪于克瑞
Callaghan blames Krei.
他要为女儿复仇
This is a revenge story.
还等什么
So, what are we waiting for?
都布置好了
It’s all set up.
这美丽的新园区是我毕生梦想的至高点
This beautiful new campus is the culmination of a lifelong dream.
感谢人生路上遇到的绊脚石
But none of this would’ve been possible
不然我也不会站在这
without a few bumps in the road.
这些障碍使我们变得更加强壮
Those setbacks made us stronger,
并引领我们走向光明的未来
and set us on the path to a bright future.
那是什么
What is that?
-什么 -障碍
– What? – Setback?
我女儿在你眼中只是”障碍”吗
Was my daughter a “Setback”?
卡拉翰 你不是…
Callaghan! But you…
你女儿那是…
Your daughter, that…
那是个意外
That was an accident.
不 你明知那个实验很危险
No! You knew it was unsafe.
我女儿就是因你的自大而丧生的
My daughter is gone because of your arrogance.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你将艾比盖尔送进机舱时
You took everything from me
便已夺走了我的一切
when you sent Abigail into that machine.
现在我要以牙还牙
Now I’m taking everything from you.

No!
不 不 别这样
No! No! You can’t!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!