好了
Okay.
再抱一下
Last hug.
再见
Bye!
-然后我就像…-一边儿去
– And just then I was like… – Get out of here.
我是白球恩 你的个人医疗保健伙伴
I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.
你好 宏
Hello, Hiro.
我们并非天生就是超级英雄
We didn’t set out to be superheroes,
但生活不总会按照计划进行
but sometimes life doesn’t go the way you planned.
好消息是 我哥哥希望能帮助更多的人
The good thing is, my brother wanted to help a lot of people,
这也是我们所要做的
and that’s what we’re gonna do.
我们是谁
Who are we?
超能
陆战队
老爸 真希望能和你分享我的成就
Dad, I just wish I could share my accomplishments with you.
你对我真的很重要 而且老实说
You mean so much to me, and honestly,
你总待在那个岛上
I’ve always felt a distance
咱俩之间都有隔阂了
what with you being on the family island all the time,
我只希望你能看看…
and I just wish you could see how…
弗雷迪
Fred.
儿子
Son.
老爸
Dad?
正面穿完反面穿
I wear ’em front, I wear ’em back.
脏了翻面还能穿
I go inside out, then I go front and back.
老爸
Dad!
看来咱爷俩有得聊了
We have a lot to talk about.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!