过来 过来
Come here, come here, come here.
你会喜欢这个的
You’re going to love this.
掺点高氯酸 一滴钴颜料
A dash of perchloric acid, a smidge of cobalt,
一丁点过氧化氢
a hint of hydrogen peroxide,
加热至500开氏度
super-heated to 500 Kelvin, and…
完成啦 有没有很棒
Ta-da! It’s pretty great, huh?
很粉红
It’s so pink.
最精彩的部分到了
Here’s the best part.
很赞是不是
I know, right?
化学金属脆化
Chemical metal embrittlement.
不错啊 柠蜜
Not bad, Honey Lemon.
“柠蜜” “速美子” “山葵”
“Honey Lemon”? “Go go”? “Wasabi”?
我就把山葵洒在衣服上一次
I spill wasabi on my shirt one time, people.
就一次
One time!
绰号♥都是弗雷迪取的
Fred is the one who comes up with the nicknames.
弗雷迪是谁
Who’s Fred?
就是我 在这
This guy, right here!
别害怕 只是道具服而已
Don’t be alarmed. It is just a suit.
我真人不长这样
This is not my real face and body.
在下大名弗雷迪
The name’s Fred.
白天是学校吉祥物 但到了晚上
School mascot by day, but by night,
我还是学校吉祥物
I am also a school mascot.
你什么专业的
So, what’s your major?
不 不 我不是学生
No, no, no, I’m not a student.
但我是个狂热科学爱好者
But I am a major science enthusiast.
我想让小蜜给我研制个分子式
I’ve been trying to get Honey to develop a formula,
能让我变成一个喷火大蜥蜴 想变就变
that can turn me into a fire-breathing lizard at will.
但她说这”不是科学”
But she says that’s “Not science.”
真的不是
It’s really not.
那我猜我让山葵
Yeah, and I guess the shrink ray
帮我研究的缩小射线也不是”科学”咯
I asked Wasabi for isn’t “Science” either.
-是吗 -不是
– Is it? – Nope.
好吧 那”隐形三明治”呢
Well, then, what about “Invisible sandwich”?
-宏 -试想一下 你在吃三明治
– Hiro. – Imagine eating a sandwich,
但所有人都觉得你疯了
but everybody just thinks you’re crazy.
打住吧
Just stop.
-镭射眼呢 -什么
Laser eyes? – What?
-痛感手指呢 -别做梦了
– Tingly fingers? – Never gonna happen.
那生长血清呢
Hey, what about a growth serum?
那你在研究什么
So, what have you been working on?
马上给你看
I’ll show you.
布基胶带吗
Duct tape?
很不想泼你冷水 哥们
I hate to break it to you, bro.
但已经有人发明了
Already been invented.
老兄
Dude!
好痛
Ow!
这就是我的研究项目
This is what I’ve been working on.
你好 我叫白球恩
Hello. I am Baymax.
你的个人医疗保健伙伴
Your personal healthcare companion.
我注意到你说”好痛”
I was alerted to the need
表示你需要医疗护理
for medical attention when you said, “Ow.”
机器人护士
A robotic nurse.
请用一级到十级表示你现在的疼痛等级
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
生理上还是心理上的疼痛
Physical or emotional?
现在我将扫描你
I will scan you now.
扫描完毕
Scan complete.
你的小臂上有轻度表皮擦伤
You have a slight epidermal abrasion on your forearm.
建议使用抗菌喷雾
I suggest an anti-bacterial spray.
喷雾里的具体成分有什么
What’s in the spray, specifically?
主要成分是杆菌肽
The primary ingredient is Bacitracin.
真不巧 我对那个过敏
That’s a bummer. I’m actually allergic to that.
你并不对杆菌肽过敏
You are not allergic to bacitracin.
倒是对花生有轻度过敏
You do have a mild allergy to peanuts.
不错嘛
Not bad.
你给这家伙编程下了不少功夫啊
You’ve done some serious coding on this thing, huh?
给他编设了超过一万种医疗措施
Programed him with over 10,000 medical procedures.
有了这个芯片才能叫他白求恩
This chip is what makes Baymax, Baymax.
乙烯树脂吗
Vinyl?
想设计成无害友善的东西
Yeah, going for a non-threatening, huggable kind of thing.
看着像个会走路的棉花糖
Looks like a walking marshmallow.
-无意冒犯 -我是个机器人
– No offense. – I am a robot.
不会被冒犯
I cannot be offended.
-高光谱相机吗 -没错
– Hyperspectral cameras? -Yep.
-钛合金支架吗 -碳纤维
– Titanium skeleton? – Carbon fiber.
对 这样更轻
Right. Even lighter.
超强制动机 你都是从哪搞到这些的
Killer actuators. Where did you get those?
都是实验室里研制出来的
Machined them right here, in-house.
-真的吗 -没错
– Really? – Yup.
他能举起一千磅的重物[450公斤]
He can lift 1,000 pounds.
不是吧
Shut up.
你表现得很好 给你个棒棒糖
You have been a good boy. Have a lollipop.
真好
Nice.
在你没对我的服务表示满意之前
I cannot deactivate until you say
我无法进入休眠
you are satisfied with your care.
那好 我对你的服务表示满意
Well then, I’m satisfied with my care.
他能帮助很多人
He’s going to help a lot of people.
他用的是什么电池
Hey, what kind of battery does it use?
锂电池
Lithium ion.
超级电容器充电更快
You know, supercapacitors would charge way faster.
又在点灯熬油啦 滨田先生
Burning the midnight oil, Mr. Hamada?
你好 教授
Hey, Professor.
我正准备收工呢
Actually, I was just finishing up.
你就是宏了吧
You must be Hiro.
机器人竞技者 是吧
Bot-fighter, right?
我女儿小时候也喜欢这个
When my daughter was younger, that’s all she wanted to do.
我能看看吗
May I?
当然
Sure.
磁轴承伺服系统
Magnetic-bearing servos.
很厉害吧
Pretty sick, huh?
想看看我是怎么把它组装起来的吗
Wanna see how I put ’em together?
大天才
Hey, genius!
这是他发明的
He invented them.
你就是罗伯特·卡拉翰吗
You’re Robert Callaghan?
就是
Like, as in,
卡拉翰样条函数
the Callaghan-catmull spline,
和卡拉翰”机器人学定律”的那个卡拉翰吗
and Callaghan’s “Laws of robotics”?
没错
That’s right.
想过申请这所学校吗
Ever think about applying here?
年龄不是问题
Your age wouldn’t be an issue.
我不知道
I don’t know.
他可是一门心思投身机器人竞技事业呢
He’s pretty serious about his career in bot-fighting.
也没特别当回事
Well, kind of serious.
能看出来
I can see why.
你的机器人获胜肯定小菜一碟
With your bot, winning must come easy.
是吧
Yeah, I guess.
你要喜欢简单的事物
Well, if you like things easy,
我的专业就不适合你
then my program isn’t for you.
我们在这里是为了突破机器人学的极限
We push the boundaries of robotics here.
我的学生都将塑造未来
My students go on to shape the future.
很高兴认识你 宏
Nice to meet you, Hiro.
祝你旗开得胜
Good luck with the bot-fights.
你要还想竞技就得赶紧了
We gotta hurry if you want to catch that bot-fight.
我一定要上这里
I have to go here.
要是我不上这个书呆学校
If I don’t go to this nerd school,
我会疯的
I’m gonna lose my mind.
我怎么才能被录取
How do I get in?
每年学校都会举♥行♥学生作品展示
Every year, the school has a student showcase.
你要是能想出让卡拉翰瞠目的作品
You come up with something that blows Callaghan away,
就能进了
you’re in.
但作品一定要很厉害
But, it’s gotta be great.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!