又一个6?0!
Another 6.0.
5?8
… 5. 8.
斯德哥尔摩你们满意吗?
Was it good for you, Stockholm?
我很满意,抽根菸吧
‘Cause it was good for me. Let’s have a smoke.
麦克罗伊,认输吧
Eat that, MacElroy.
我的分数也一样,我们平手
Those were the same scores I got, Einstein. We’re tied.
-你茫了 -我们平手
– Ladies and gentlemen, we have a tie. – You’re high.
来自美国的…
From the United States, Jimmy MacElroy
吉米麦克罗伊和却斯麦可麦可斯
and Chazz Michael Michaels.
你被开除了
You’re fired.
我帮你拿到金牌
What? I brought you a gold medal.
一半的金牌
No, you brought me half a gold medal.
如果我要他跟别人分 我帮他买♥♥个弟弟就好了
If I wanted him to share, I’d have bought him a brother.
男子单人滑冰的两位型男
It’s raining men in the men’s singles. Men wearing gold, that is.
戴上金牌他们就加入 美国另外两位金牌选手…
And theyjoin Team USA’s other gold medalists,
双人滑冰的史坦兹和菲儿凡华丁堡
the pairs team of Stranz and Fairchild Van Waldenberg.
史坦兹和菲儿
史坦兹和菲儿凡华丁堡…
Stranz and Fairchild Van Waldenberg,
美国兄妹搭档…
America’s brother and sister darlings,
双人花式滑冰的金牌标准
the gold standard of pairs figure skating.
他们是瑞士滑冰金牌选手…
Children of beloved Swiss skiing gold medalists,
奥图与艾拉的小孩
Otto and Ella Van Waldenberg,
活力充沛的史坦兹和菲儿 生下来就会滑冰
the twin dynamos Stranz and Fairchild burst out of the womb and onto the ice
他们的妹妹凯蒂在一旁加油
while their sister, Katie, cheered from the sidelines.
他们原本过著幸福的生活 直到1987年3月14日…
Theirs seemed to be a charmed life until March 14th, 1987
他们的父母死于车祸
when their parents died tragically in a car crash.
金牌选手丧生
Katie would survive.
凯蒂倖存
史坦兹和菲儿从此一蹶不振…
The world wondered, had Stranz and Fairchild gone into a layback spin
无法平复伤痛吗?
from which they could never recover?
意志坚定的他们…
But the siblings’ commitment was such
葬礼结束几个小时后 就重新展开训练
that they were back in the training rink within hours of the funeral.
今晚,观众为他们喜爱的 凡华丁堡兄妹欢呼
So tonight, the crowd cheers on their beloved Van Waldenbergs.
史坦兹和菲儿
Well, Stranz and Fairchild,
金牌有多重?
how heavy is that gold around your necks?
史考特,金牌也许很有份量 但对我们轻如空气…
Scott, this may be solid gold but to us it’s lighter than air
因为梦想不会难以负荷
because dreams never weigh you down.
对,梦想在睡梦中
No. Dreams are in your sleep.
麦可斯和麦克罗伊呢?
What about the amazing Michaels and MacElroy?
两面金牌?
Two gold medals?
对,很棒
Yeah. That’s great.
男子单人滑冰的优胜者…
Well, speaking of gold medals,
现在正在颁奖台上
the winners of the men’s singles
are taking their place at the podium right now.
这对麦可斯和麦克罗伊来说 一定是光荣的一刻
This has to be a proud moment for Michaels and MacElroy.
唯一比赢得金牌更棒的…
You have to think, the only thing sweeter than winning a gold medal
就是与自己的同胞分享
is sharing it with your fellow countryman.
我要吐了
Gosh, I’m getting sick.
你有刮鬍水和墨西哥捲饼肉的味道
You smell like aftershave and taco meat.
对,现在站过去
Yes, I do. Now scoot over.
不要碰我,没有人可以碰我
Don’t touch me. Nobody touches me.
-站过去就对了 -不要
– Just scoot over, man. – Don’t.
台上有点推挤
– Just scoot over. – You scoot over.
Now there’s some jostling atop the podium
却斯麦可斯被挤下去
and down goes Chazz Michael Michaels.
麦克罗伊依然对观众挥手
MacElroy still waving to the crowd.
麦克罗伊也摔倒了
Look, MacElroy’s also down now.
我不曾在国际舞台上
I have never in all my years seen anything
见过这麽低级的事
this disgraceful on the world stage.
我太震惊,说不出话,吉姆
I am stunned silent, absolutely silent, Jim.
把那隻鸟拿开,不然我扭断你的脖子
You get that damned bird out of my face before I break its neck.
好一记头槌!
A perfect head butt! Down goes MacElroy!
幸运物著火了!
And Spaetzle’s aflame!
哦,我的天!
Spaetzle! Oh, my God!
我们即将报导麦可斯和麦克罗伊…
As we prepare to hear testimony, Michaels and MacElroy
全国滑冰联盟
will be given a chance to defend their actions at Stockholm…
…在斯德哥尔摩 为自己辩护的情况
吉米,我们爱你
We love you, Jimmy.
嘿,南西柯林根
Hey. Nancy Kerrigan.
嘿 你真的在这裡上班?
You an official here?
因为你真的让我坚挺无比
‘Cause you have officially given me a boner.
我有性瘾,我要忍♥受的罪
I’m a sex addict. It’s my cross to bear.
真有这种病,有医生还有处方
It’s a real disease with doctors and medicine and everything.
我们开始吧
Let’s get started, shall we?
在委员会做出决定前…
If either one of you would like to make a statement
如果你们想发表声明…
before the commission passes judgment,
现在就说吧
you may do so at this time.
粉丝、朋友、可敬的委员们
Fans, friends, esteemed members of the committee,
我不知道能说什麽
I don’t know what I can say,
但我祷告你们能原谅我
but I pray you can all forgive me.
不只这样,我祷告小朋友能原谅我
More than that, I pray the children can forgive me.
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
-我把未来交给他们 -真是白♥痴♥
– I place my future in their tiny hands. – That is retarded.
上帝保佑大家,谢谢
God bless you. God bless everyone. Thank you.
吉米,上帝保佑你 上帝保佑你的心
God bless you, Jimmy. God bless your heart.
格言杂♥志♥
Maxim.
最近一♥期♥
Last issue.
却斯麦可麦可斯代表花式滑冰
“Chazz Michael Michaels is figure skating.”
Boom!
好,知道了
All right, duly noted.
根据滑冰联盟的规定…
In accordance with the rules of the International Skating Federation,
吉米麦克罗伊和却斯麦可麦可斯…
James MacElroy and Charles Michael Michaels,
联盟取消你们的金牌…
you are to be stripped of your medals…
而且终生禁止参加花式滑冰比赛!
What?
…and banned from men’s figure skating for the remainder of your lives!
老傢伙,听我说!
Hey, you listen to me, old man!
真烂
Oh, that sucks.
看看你对我前妻做的好事!
Look what you did to my ex-wife!
我要赏你后脑勺一枪
I’m gonna pop you in the back of the head.
终生禁赛,那很久耶
Banned for life. That’s a long time.
吉米… 会有办法的
Jimmy, it’ll all work out.
该是重新开始的时候
It’s time for a fresh start.
-对,重新开始 -好,吉米…
– Yeah, a fresh start. Exactly. – Good. Jimmy,
-我不再领养你 -什麽?
– I’m un-adopting you. – What?
这样说不对
I don’t think un-adopting is the right word.
于法,你不是我的了
Legally, I’m disowning you.
但结果是一样的
But it amounts to the same thing, so…
我当你儿子26年了
But I’ve been your son for 26 years.
22年,没有人能怪我没努力 我们有过美好时光
Twenty-two, so nobody can say I didn’t try. We’ve had a good run.
我们一刀两断,别拖泥带水 对彼此都最好
Now, I think it would be best for all of us if we didn’t drag this out. Clean break.
吉米,如果你现在离开 我会好过点
It would make it easier for me, Jimmy, if you left now.
等等!
Wait!
就像胶带,撕掉就好了 我们都会好过点
It’s like a Band-Aid. Just rip it off. We’ll both feel better.
科罗拉多争取金牌
三年半后
Hey, everybody, get your tickets for the second show.
快来买♥♥第二场表演的票
冰上小精灵
Second show tickets now available.
第二场表演开始售票了
Tra-la-la-la, tra-la-la-la We sing a grublet song
We love to roam our woodsy home Of greenery and scenery and song
Tra-la-la-la, tra-la-la-la A grublet sings along
哦,老天
Oh, God.
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨我的生活
I hate my life.
哦,不!邪恶的巫师来了!
Oh, no! It’s the evil wizard!
Boo!
却斯麦可麦可斯
I mean, I had it with skating for the judges, you know?
我在评审面前表演过
我不需要了
Just like, I don’t need that.
当小朋友们看到我 戴著巫师的大头套出场…
I mean, for me, it’s so much more satisfying to see the…
露出的惊奇眼神…
The eyes of a small child, seeing that wonder as they…
比什麽都让人满足
They see you skate out there with a big wizard head on, you know?
好,真好
Nice. Really nice.
嘿,小珊,不是你想的那样
Hey, Sammy, it’s not what it looks like.
小珊,拜託,宝贝
Sam. Sammy, come on, baby.
你知道这就是我的风格
You knew this was how I rolled when you met me.
不,我认识你时 你是很棒的花式滑冰选手
No. When I met you, you were a great figure skater.
现在你跟木林仙女们吸大♥麻♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!