好,女士们,派对结束了
All right, ladies, tea party’s over.
离蒙特娄大赛还有两天 我要看到铁莲花
We got two days till Montreal. I wanna see an Iron Lotus.
好,再试一次
Okay, try it again.
你会杀了他!小心冰刀!
You’re gonna kill him! Watch the blade!
拜託!
Come on!
再试一次!
Try it again!
再来一次,我很接近了
One more. I’m really close.
欢迎收看奥比兹世界冬季运动会…
Hello, and welcome, everyone, to the Orbitz World Wintersport Games
就在美丽的加拿大蒙特娄
here in beautiful Montreal, Canada.
第二十届世界冬季运动会
现在全世界的焦点 都在这个冰上神殿…
The world turns its eyes now to this frozen sanctuary
因为全世界最优秀的选手 都来此角逐…
as the globe’s finest athletes arrive to compete
并展现运动光采
and to revel in the glory that is sport.
现在我们很荣幸带给大家…
And so, now we are honored to bring you the wonder, pageantry,
惊异、壮丽、缤纷的
and spectacle of these, the 20th World Wintersport Games.
第二十届世界冬季运动会
你是不是曾经说过,引述…
Didn’t you once say, and I quote,
「冰上的吉米麦克罗伊 就像没有生命的机器人?」
“Jimmy MacElroy is a lifeless robot on the ice”?
-他绝对不会… -对,我说过
– He would never say such a… – Yes, I did.
但我指的是机器人的准确之美
But I was referring to the precision and beauty of robots.
如果他们刊登全文…
If they’d published the rest of the quote…
他们刊登了,你还说…
They did publish the rest of your quote. You go on to say,
「我裤头的线头…
“I’ve had lint at the top of my ass crack
「都比这个爸爸的小孩还有个性」
“with more personality than that Daddy’s boy.” End quote.
好,聪明的记者先生,爱现
All right, Mr. Smart Reporter, showing off.
你知道怎麽用搜寻引擎
You figured out how to work the Google on the Internet machine.
给你一段新的引言
Well, here’s a new quote for you, all right?
却斯麦可斯和吉米麦克罗伊 就代表花式滑冰
Chazz Michaels and Jimmy MacElroy are figure skating. Boom!
Boom!
双人组合让你们更受欢迎吗?
Jimmy! Has pairs skating helped your popularity?
当然,我有全世界最好的粉丝
Absolutely. I have the best fans in the world.
我是说我们有全世界最好的粉丝
I mean, we have the best fans in the world.
不,你走错房♥间了
No, that’s in the other room.
问得好,我们会全力以赴
Boom.
Nice.
太棒了!媒体喜欢他们 现在赞助商也是
Great! Press loves them, and now so do the sponsors.
凯蒂,看来你那天晚上的约会 进行得很顺利
Stranz!
So, Katie, it looks like your date went really well the other night, huh?
什麽?我想是吧,干嘛?
What? I guess so. Why?
没什麽,只想知道进行得顺利吗?
No reason. I was just wondering how it went. Did it go well?
-对,我们一起吃冰 -太棒了,然后我们…
– Yeah, we had snow cones… – Oh, that’s so great.
你要把焦点放在却斯身上
We want you to turn your attention to Chazz now.
什麽?
What?
麦克罗伊的心就像你手上漂亮的苹果
MacElroy’s heart is like a beautiful apple that’s in your hand
现在你要咬一口
and now you need to bite it.
-要破坏双人组合没什麽比… -疱疹
– Nothing breaks up a team faster than… – Herpes.
忌妒更有用
Jealousy.
不,我不要让却斯爱上我
No. I’m not gonna make Chazz Michael Michaels
爱?你要和却斯上♥床♥
fall in love with me.
Who’s talking about love? We just want you to have sex with him.
什麽?不!我不要和却斯上♥床♥
What? No! I am not gonna have sex with Chazz.
拜託,凯蒂,做点让人尊敬的事
Come on, Katie. Do the honorable thing here.
掉头就走才会让人尊敬 我现在就要走
The honorable thing is to walk away and that is exactly what I’m doing.
史坦兹,让她走,没关係 她下定决心了
Okay. Stranz, let her go. It’s okay. She’s made up her mind.
我们就进行第二个计划
We’ll just move on to Plan B.
-是什麽? -对不起,别担心
– What’s Plan B? – I’m sorry, don’t worry about that.
你表明立场 很好,我们尊重你的决定
You stood your ground. Good for you. We respect that.
如果你男友的脚出了什麽差错…
But if something should happen to your new boyfriend’s leg,
我不知道,膝盖以下或脚踝以上…
I don’t know, under his knee, or above his ankle?
至少你做了让人尊敬的事
At least you did the honorable thing.
-你要去哪裡? -性瘾会议
– Where’re you going? – Sex addicts meeting.
-「把弱点化为力量」 -很好
– “Turn weakness into strength.” – Good for you.
谢啦,兄弟,有个愉快的一晚
Thanks, brother man. Have a good night.
再见!
See ya!
这一定是给你的
This must be for you.
吉米,午夜到我房♥间,凯蒂留
很高兴大家都在这裡
So glad you’re all here.
性瘾祈祷文
Okay, let’s get started.
我们开始吧
却斯,你先开始好吗?
Chazz, would you like to start the day off by sharing?
我当时只想找到一点平静
I was just trying to find some peace.
一个避难所 一个我觉得安全的地方
A haven, a place where I could feel safe.
然后呢?
And then what happened?
她是我的瑜珈老师
Well, she was my yoga instructor.
我知道她很柔软
So I knew she was limber.
但是却斯,你知道 这样会让你前功尽弃…
But, Chazz, you realize this would just set you back
而且阻碍你的进展…
and further hurt your progress
让你无法控制自己的性慾,对吗?
in maintaining control over your libido, correct?
对,谢谢,泰勒
Yes. Thank you, Taylor.
一点都没错
Definitely.
直到她朋友 一个按♥摩♥治疗师走进来一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
Until her friend, a massage therapist, walked in the door naked.
却斯,放轻鬆
Easy, Chazz.
拿了一大罐玉米油…
With a big bottle of canola oil
还有一隻受过训练 会拍录影带的猴子
and a monkey who was trained to work on a video camera.
她让我神魂颠倒
And she rocked my world.
大伙儿!
Guys!
却斯,我之前要你离开过 我不想再那样
Chazz, I have asked you to leave before and I don’t wanna do it again.
泰勒,拜託
Taylor, come on, man.
我们继续吧,谁要谈谈性病?
Let’s just move on. Who’d like to talk about Chlamydia?
梅毒、淋病之类的,我们…
Syphilis, gonorrhea, et cetera. Should we…
嗨,对不起,我迟到了 我刚在…
Hi. I’m sorry I’m late. I was
性♥交♥,很忙
having sex. A lot.
欢迎,欢迎
Welcome. Welcome.
自我介绍好吗?
Why don’t you go ahead and introduce yourself?
我认识她
I know her.
我是凯蒂
I’m Katie.
然后?
And?
我有性瘾
Oh, and I’m a sex addict.
嗨,凯蒂
Hi, Katie.
嘿,凯蒂
Hey, Katie.
你也有性瘾
Wow, so, you’re a sex addict, too.
性,性,性,要怎麽说?
Sex, sex, sex. What can I say?
对,你一语道破,真是好大的负担
Right. Right. I mean, you said it all. It’s such a burden.
大家不了解我们每天经历的挣扎
I mean, people don’t realize what we go through on a day-to-day basis.
今晚到我房♥间,我们可以互相安慰
Why don’t you come to my room tonight and we can comfort each other?
11点55分
11:55 sharp.
拜託,大伙儿,分开!
Come on, people, break it up!
上帝请赐我平静… 别让我跟我朋友的女友上♥床♥…
God grant me the serenity not to have sex with my friend’s girlfriend
赐我勇气,今晚回家 不要跟她上♥床♥…
the courage to go home tonight without having sex with my friend’s girlfriend
赐我智慧 了解有时候手♥淫♥…
and the wisdom to know that masturbation
是最明智的解决方式
is sometimes the most sensible solution.
对,好
Yeah. Okay.
哦,老天
Oh, sweet Jesus.
你真准时,进来
You’re right on time. Come in.
要不要香槟?
Would you like some champagne?
不,不行,我…
No, I can’t, I…
我有话要告诉你
Actually I just came by ’cause I had something I had to say to you.
干嘛?
What?
你有没有浴袍或风衣 可以先屁上…披上…
Do you have a bathrobe or a parka you could…
对不起,我很热
Sorry. I’m hot.
坐在床上说…
Wouldn’t you feel more comfortable
会不会舒服一点?
saying what you need to say from the bed?
可能不会
Probably not.
这有「疗背效果」
It’s a Posturepedic.
既然这样,对我的背好
Well, then, in that case, it’s good for my back,
我就试试看
so might as well try it.
好,我要说了
Okay, here it goes.
我知道性瘾是种病
I know that sex, I know that sex addiction is a disease.
哦,老天,感觉真好
Oh, God, they feel so good.
哦,老天,这样不对
Oh, God, this is so wrong.
吉米是我朋友,我不能这样
Jimmy’s my friend. I’m not gonna do this.
这是你的真心话吗?
Wait. Do you really mean that?
对,我想是吧,不
Yes, I think so. No.
对,没错 我不能这样做
Yes, I do. I do. I can’t go through with this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!