那个金髮的是男的?哦,老天
That blonde chick’s a dude? Oh, man.
一起看看凡华丁堡兄妹…
Now let’s join Stranz and Fairchild Van Waldenberg
他们的表演即将结束…
as they wind up their routine,
以街头语言传达备受争议的都会文化
an edgy look at urban culture told in the language of the streets.
看看他们!他们跳得很开心
And boy, look at them! They are really having fun with this.
这组滑冰选手让观众为之疯狂
The bling is king. This pair is willing the crowd into a frenzy.
来吧!来吧!
Come on! Come on!
哇!一如往常般完美
Wow! Flawless, as always.
这两个街舞机器…
These two blue-eyed funk machines are going to find themselves
即将靠扭腰摆臀进军蒙特娄
popping and locking their way to the championship in Montreal.
摇摆年代
And those good vibrations seem
似乎感染了整个会场
to have spread all the way through this arena.
怎麽样!
What, what!
换你们了
You guys are up.
观众一直期待这一刻
And now the moment this crowd has been waiting for.
他们要怎麽表演?
And how is this going to work?
风格迥异的滑冰选手 之前以彼此敌对闻名…
Completely different skaters, known to be enemies of one another,
成为滑冰史上第一组男子双人滑冰
combining to be the first male-male pair team in the history of the sport.
如果不是麦克罗伊严谨的技巧风格…
Either the locked-in technical style of MacElroy
槓上麦可斯的即兴演出…
will not mesh with Michaels’ improvisations
就是他们共同创造伟大的音乐
or they create great music together
以他们的形象改造这项运动
and reinvent the sport in their own image.
他们在笑我们
They’re laughing at us.
阿姆斯壮要登陆月球时,他们也笑他
They laughed at Louis Armstrong when he said he was gonna go to the moon.
现在他在上面笑他们
Now he’s up there laughing at them.
他们的舞曲叫火与冰
Well, they titled this routine “Fire and Ice.”
参加单人滑冰竞赛时 他们一直水火不容…
They’ve always been that way as competitors, as individuals
现在却配成一对?
and now as a pair team?
太好了
So appropriate.
目前为止还好
So far, so good.
他们的第一个动作非常难 演出艾克索旋转三周
Their first move’s so difficult. Throw triple Axel.
第一次抛
First throw.
跌倒了
Man down.
一开始就这样真是太糟糕了!
What an unbelievably disastrous beginning to this routine!
我比赛没有摔倒过
I’ve never fallen once in competition.
来吧,手给我,我们办得到
Come on. Take my hand.
We can do this.
他们站起来了
And they’re up.
丹佛,看著吧!
Come on, Denver, get off your asses!
来吧!
Let’s go!
观众第一次表现对他们的支持
And the crowd responds.
It’s the first time they’ve shown them any level of support.
併肩艾克索两周!漂亮!
Side by side double Axels! Beautifully delivered!
男子双人组合
And again, a male-male pair team.
他们做出其他双人组合不敢做的动作
They’re doing things that no other pair would dare to do.
不可思议!
Incredible!
很多动作我听都没听过
So many moves in this program I’ve never heard of before.
耶!
Yes!
无法置信的结尾,不可思议的演出!
Unbelievable finish to an incredible routine!
他们赢得观众的心!
And they’ve won this crowd over!
耶!
Yes!
这样的演出可能让他们进军蒙特娄…
This might be enough to send them to Montreal
成为这项运动第一组男子双人组合
as the first male-male representatives this sport has ever seen.
他们在创造历史
History in the making.
耶!
Yeah!
丹佛,我们爱你!
We love you, Denver!
海湾的城市!约翰丹佛!
City by the bay! John Denver!
-那个火真有必要吗? -问问他们
– Was the fire really necessary? – Ask them.
-我说吧! -很好
– That’s what I’m talking about! – I’m so proud of you. Good job.
同性恋?
What up, homes?
你们表现得太好了
You guys were great out there.
谢谢,我是吉米
Thanks. I’m Jimmy.
我知道,凯蒂
I know. Katie.
我知道
I know.
我喜欢你的钮釦
I like your buttons.
吉米,来吧,要报分数了
Jimmy, come on. The scores are up.
-祝你好运 -你也是
– Good luck. – You, too.
他们蛮厉害的
Did you see that? They were actually pretty good.
对,真厉害,太棒了
Yeah, they were really good. Way to go.
那些动作你都没拍到
None of what they did was on your video.
不要受他们影响
That’s all right. Let’s not let them get into our heads.
受他们影响?我们羞辱了马基马克
Into our head? Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark,
让方基邦基失望
we let down the Funky Bunch.
5?9,5?8,6?0!
… 5. 9, 5. 9, 5. 8, 6.0!
我们要进军蒙特娄!
– Yes! Yes! – Oh, my gosh!
We’re going to Montreal, bitch!
这个激♥情♥的选手台现在充满欢笑
Well, it’s all smiles here in the Crest kiss and cry area.
大家都在说你们两个,感觉如何?
You’re the guys everybody’s talking about. How does it feel?
有这个机会再度上场比赛…
You know, we’re just so grateful for this wonderful opportunity
我们充满感激
to be out here on the ice again…
麦可斯和麦克罗伊 是地狱来的载货火车
Michaels and MacElroy are a freight train from hell, okay?
史考特,我们会让大家好看
We’re going straight up the ass of the competition, Scott.
我不想欢呼,但是哇!
I’m not gonna say wow, but wow!
他们靠百分之97的肾上腺素 和百分之3的鬼扯
They got by on 97 percent adrenaline and three percent bullshit.
想拿金牌,他们要有惊人的演出
If they wanna take home the gold, they gotta do something spectacular.
我知道你在想什麽
Robert, I know where this is going.
同样的错你要犯几次?
How many times do you have to make the same mistake?
直到我做对为止,杰西,相信我
Till I get it right. You gotta trust me, Jesse.
我不要一辈子都活在恐惧的牢笼中
I’m not gonna spend the rest of my life in a cage of fear.
早上的开始,太美了
Top of the morning. And it is a beaut.
不要这样好吗?我正在吃早餐
Do you mind? I’m trying to eat here.
我以为你想看看滑冰选手的体格
Just thought you’d like to see what a skater’s body really looks like.
来吧,尽量看,不要害羞
Go ahead, drink it in. Don’t be shy.
看兔费,但摸就要钱
Looking’s for free. Touching’s gonna cost you something.
看我的刺青?
Checking out my ink?
有人叫我纹身人
Some people refer to me as the Illustrated Man.
每个刺青都有不同的故事 就像我生命的章节
Each tattoo tells a different tale. They’re like chapters of my life.
真的?那个是什麽?
Really? So, what’s that one about?
那个代表龙女 你可能听过,就是关颖珊
That one represents the dragon lady. You might know her as Michelle Kwan.
那是关颖珊? 美国史上动作最美的花式滑冰选手?
That’s Michelle Kwan, most decorated figure skater in US history?
-你上过她? -对
– You tapped that? – Sure did.
但追求完美会逼疯一个女人
But perfection can drive a woman mad.
她当时准备要放弃了,高挂冰鞋…
She was ready to quit, hang up her skates
安顿下来生几个小孩
settle down and pop out a few little Chazzlings.
我不能让她这麽做,那不是我的作风
I couldn’t let her do it, not the way I roll.
那个骑马的呢?
So, what’s that one with the horse?
我的乌克兰魔女
My blonde Ukrainian she-devil.
不会是奥克桑娜吧?
Not Oksana Baiul?
16岁夺得金牌,转战职业赛…
At 16, she won the gold, turned pro,
1994年当选芭芭拉华特最欣赏的人
and was named one of Barbara Walters’ most fascinating persons of 1994.
对,但别被她骗了
Yeah. But don’t let her fool you. She’s as cold as the ice she skates on.
她冷若冰霜,就像乾冰 等等,她比乾冰还冷
She’s like dry ice. Wait. She’s colder than that.
-什麽比乾冰冷? -我不知道
– What’s colder than dry ice? – I don’t know.
我告诉你,奥克桑娜
I’ll tell you what is. Oksana.
肩膀上那个呢?
What about that one on your shoulder? Who’s that?
那个?那个没什麽
That one? It’s nothing.
你呢?有刺青吗?
What about you? You got any tats?
有一年在蓝莓嘉年华会上彩绘脸部
I had my face painted at the Blueberry Festival one year.
蛮像你的
Seems about right.
我可以弄个刺青,我有一个很猛的
Well, I could have one. I could have a killer one.
我喜欢对手凯蒂凡华丁堡
I have a crush on the enemy, Katie Van Waldenberg.

Good choice, my man.
禁忌的爱,怎麽样?
Yeah. How’s that for forbidden love?
我不知道,但我想弄清楚
I have no idea, but I’d like to find out.
-你要干嘛? -我要打电♥话♥给她,不,是你
– Wait. What are you doing? – I’m calling her. Or rather, you are.
不!我办不到,太疯狂了
– I can’t do that. It’s crazy. – It’s not crazy.
我要说什麽?
What am I supposed to say?
-不,我办不到 -通了,来吧
– No, you can’t. I can’t. – It’s ringing. Go.
-对不起 -也许是耐吉
– Sorry. – Maybe it’s Nike.
凡华丁堡公♥司♥
Van Waldenberg Companies.
说啊,放轻鬆
Talk. Relax.
嗨,我是吉米麦克罗伊,凯蒂在吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!