没错,我想应该提一下
Indeed. I think it’s worth noting,
这一对双人组合在细节上的表现
the fantastic attention to detail this pair has demonstrated.
道具的使用与编舞配合得完美无缺…
An absolutely seamless use of props integrated into choreography,
两位在肢体与美感的表现 都让人印象深刻
that is both physically impressive and artistically moving.
滑冰史上少见的芭蕾舞演出
A rare ballet of ice and history.
史坦兹与菲儿 6.0,5.9,6.0,5.9,6.0,6.0
And those scores keep Stranz and Fairchild in first place,
那样的分数让这两位选手暂居领先…
接下来是麦可斯和麦克罗伊
but Michaels and MacElroy are up next.
教练!教练!我赶上了吗?却斯呢?
Coach! Coach! Did I make it in time? Where’s Chazz?
你到哪裡去了?
Where the hell you been?
你的搭档如果30秒内没到 你们就失去参赛资格
Your partner’s not here in 30 seconds, I have to disqualify you.
我知道,我们完了,就这样
I know, I know.
结束了,该死,就这样
We’re finished. Done. That’s it. It’s over. Damn it. Just like that.
教练,他会来的
Coach, he’ll be here.
选手请到冰上
Skaters to the ice.
再20秒就失去参赛资格
Twenty seconds to disqualification.
吉米麦克罗伊一个人站在冰上…
Jimmy MacElroy stands alone at center ice.
让人忍♥不住想出了什麽事
And you have to wonder what is going on.
这就像蒙大拿没有米
Well, this is Rice without Montana.
阿里没有弗雷泽,韩索罗没有秋巴卡
Ali without Frazier. Han Solo without Chewbacca.
吉米!
Jimmy!
嘿,吉米!吉米!
Hey, Jimmy! Jimmy!
却斯!
Chazz!
嘿,我没有跟凯蒂上♥床♥!
Hey, I didn’t sleep with Katie!
-我知道! -我们连二垒都没上
– I know! – We didn’t even get to second base.
也许我上了
Well, maybe I did.
我裤子裡有很奇怪的感觉,很丢脸
What I felt in my pants was weird and shameful.
我们等一下再说!
Okay, we can discuss that later!
你要马上下来…
You kind of have to be down here right now
不然我们就失去参赛资格!
or we’re gonna be disqualified!
凯蒂不是荡♥妇♥!
Katie is not a whore!
好,我知道!不要再说了!
Okay, I get it! Just stop talking!
好!好!
Okay! Okay!
选手请到冰上
– Skaters to the ice. – Hold on!
再过十秒就失去参赛资格
Ten seconds to disqualification.
Wow.
耶!
Yeah!
却斯麦可麦可斯戏剧化进场
Wow! A dramatic entrance for Chazz Michael Michaels.
我没事!
I’m okay!
我很好!
I’m all right!
我没事…
I’m okay.
这是麦可斯另一个独特的技巧
And there’s another unique Michaels skill.
如果有必要很快就能换好衣服
Out of his clothes in a hurry when he has to.
女子滑冰冠军莎夏柯恩
And women’s skating champion
拿到他的护档带
Sasha Cohen catches Michaels’jock strap.
却斯,我爱你!
I love you, Chazz!
蒙特娄,世界冬季大赛
-我赶到了 -我知道你会
– I made it. – I knew you would.
让我们捕捉梦想吧
Let’s capture the dream.
捕捉…我喜欢,你怎麽想到的?
Capture the… I love it. Where’d you come up with that?
-我不知道 -酷
– I have no idea where I came up with it. – Cool.
-来吧 -好
– Let’s kick some ice. – Okay.
史考特,他们今晚的主题 似乎与科幻小说有关
Well, Scott, the boys seem to be using a science fiction theme tonight.
很切合,想想他们两个 可能代表这项运动的未来
Fitting, considering these two men may very well be the future of the sport.
就像两个男人从外太空发光…
Well, I’ll tell you something, Jim.
It’s like these two men did beam in from outer space,
彻底颠覆这个运动
to flip this sport inside out.
灯亮了,观众也欢呼起来
The lights are on and so is this crowd.
选用冥河合唱团的歌♥曲
A Mr. Roboto to start the routine.
漂亮的互撞动作!
And they hit it beautifully!
他们的每个动作都充满戏剧性
Everything they do is drenched in drama.
冰刀擦出火花
Side-by-side skate clashes.
更多火花!看看这裡的运动精神!
And more sparks! Look at the athleticism here!
没有任何双人组合做得到!
No other pair in the world could do this!
在蒙特娄放烟火
Fireworks display in Montreal.
太惊人了
Incredible.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我们自♥由♥表演 你是牛排,我是嘶嘶作响的声音
We’re freestyling. You’re the steak, I’m the sizzle.
我们没有练习那一段
We didn’t practice that.
为了凯蒂,用你的热火在冰上燃烧
Do it for Katie. Burn up the ice with your red hot love.
麦可斯和麦克罗伊为比赛加温
Michaels and MacElroy turn up the thermostat.
他们让比赛大有看头
These guys put the “bone” in Zamboni.
完了
It’s over.
所有的赞助,全都完了
All the endorsements, everything gone.
我找不到真正的工作,我毁了
Oh, my God, I can’t get a real job. It’ll kill me.
老天,这个家什麽都要靠我
God, I have to do everything in this family.
一个严重的失足 破坏原本完美的动作
A serious stumble in an otherwise perfect routine.
只有完美演出他们才能打败 史坦兹和菲儿
Perfection’s what they need if they want to beat Stranz and Fairchild.
-我的脚踝骨折了 -什麽?
– I think I broke my ankle. – What?
我用力看看
I’m gonna put some weight on it to see.
这种形意舞蹈动作
I don’t know, Scott. I’m not sure, interpretive dance moves
无法赢得评审的青睐
are gonna win these judges over.
-他们在干嘛? -出问题了
– What the hell are they doing? – Something’s wrong.
脚踝骨折我无法表演铁莲花
I can’t do the Lotus with a shattered ankle.
老天,我只是个平凡人
I’m just a man, for God’s sake.
我们交换位置
We’ll switch places.
我对天发誓,如果你把我的头切掉…
I swear to God, if you cut my head off.
他们要表演铁莲花,但互换位置
They’re going for the Iron Lotus, in reverse.
老天,悲剧又要重演
My God. This is happening all over again.
他们加快速度准备接下来的精采演出
They’re picking up speed for something spectacular.
他们可能尝试
Looks like they might be trying something
我从没见过的动作
I have never seen done.
传说中的铁莲花
It is the fabled Iron Lotus.
不!不要那样!那样不对! 那是自杀行为!
No! Don’t do it! I was wrong! It’s suicide!
他们办到了!不可思议的演出!
And they nail it! Unbelievable performance!
观众为之疯狂!他们都站起来了!
This crowd is going wild! They’re on their feet!
我没想过会亲眼看见 传说中的铁莲花!
I never thought I’d see it with my own eyes, the fabled Iron Lotus!
历史的一刻就在蒙特娄
A historic event here in Montreal.
麦可斯和麦克罗伊为传奇注入生命
Michaels and MacElroy have brought the legend to life.
史考特,我好像尿裤子了
Scott, I seem to have wet my pants.
却斯,我们办到了!
Chazz, Chazz. We did it!
-我们赢了吗? -我不知道
– Did we win? – I don’t know.
我想我看到圣母玛莉
I think I see the Virgin Mary.
不,那个不是她
No. That’s not her.
麦可斯先生,我们来了
We got you, Mr. Michaels. Let’s go.
-我不想死 -不会有事的
– Oh, I don’t wanna die. – You’ll be okay.
吸气,来
– I don’t wanna die. – Take a huff of that. Here we go.
我要剪开你的裤子
I’m gonna have to cut your pants off.
好,但从靠近胯下的地方开始 那裡比较容易下手
Okay, but start up near the crotch. That’s a better access point.
你太棒了
You were incredible.
真的?我觉得著地很糟糕
Really? I thought my landing was all bad…
你有练习
You’ve been practicing.
却斯教我一些东西
Chazz taught me some stuff.
史坦兹凡华丁堡
Stranz Van Waldenberg.
你因亵渎国际商标被捕
You’re under arrest for the desecration of an international icon.
雪花
Snowflake.
-都是她,她害他脚踝骨折! -什麽?
– It was her idea. She broke his ankle! – What?
你这个白♥痴♥!
You idiot!
我恨你
I hate you.
来吧,我们走
Come on now. Let’s get out of here.
所以我才有性瘾
And that’s why I was a sex addict.
因为没有人爱过我
Because no one ever loved me.
但我今天学到了
But I learned something here today.
不该冰冻自己的心
That ice doesn’t belong here.
应该敞开心胸
It belongs out there.
在冰上敞开心胸
Out on the ice in an ice rink.
我没有爸爸好吗?
I never had a father, okay?
但我不在乎!
But I don’t care!
因为现在我有弟弟
Because now I’ve got a brother.
他就是我弟弟!
This is my brother!
这是我弟弟新交的女友
And this is my brother’s new girlfriend.
她不是荡♥妇♥
And she is not a whore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!