啊,他的披风画得真漂亮。
Ah, his cape work was magnificent.
你愿意出一千比塞塔去看胡安尼略和那头公牛。
You would have given a thousand pesetas to see juanillo with that bull.
我告诉你,他把它挂在了绳子上。
I tell you, he had it on a string.
唐·何塞,你从未见过如此傲慢和优雅。
Don Jose, you never saw such arrogance and grace.
-是的,我做过一次。那是什么corrida ?
– Yes, I did, once. – What corrida was that?
那是十几年前,我看到一个小男孩和一头大公牛搏斗。
That was a dozen years ago when I saw a very little boy fight a very big bull.
柯罗,那是我们相遇的那晚我们一起分了那瓶酒。
Curro, that was the night you and I met and split that bottle of wine together.
——还记得吗?-是的,从那以后我就一直带着伤疤。
– Remember? – Yes, I’ve carried the scar ever since.
我最珍贵的财产,先生们,自从胡安·加拉多给我之后。
My most prized possession, gentlemen, since it was given me by Juan gallardo.
我没再见到你直到你在马德里当新手。
I didn’t see you again until you fought as a novillero in Madrid.
哦,是的。你在报纸上写了一篇关于我的文章。
Oh, yes. You wrote a piece in the paper about me.
你说我绝对是五流的。
You said I was definitely fifth-rate.
我知道。但当我再次看到你站在斗牛场上时,你已经判若两人了。
I know. But the next time I saw you in the ring, you were a different man.
-你肯定出什么事了。-我结婚了。
– Something must’ve happened to you. – I got married.
是的,那是艰苦的日子,我同时与公牛和饥饿搏斗。
Yes, those were the lean days, when I fought both bulls and hunger at the same time.
柯罗,你饿过吗?
Curro, have you ever been hungry?
从来没有。我经常感到口渴。
Never. I’ve frequently been thirsty.
好吧,我可以告诉你。
Well, I can tell you this.
饥饿的血比公牛的角更可怕。
The Gore of hunger is worse than the horns of a bull.
我的朋友们对我说:“胡安尼略,生活对你来说太美好了。
My friends have said to me, “juanillo, life’s been very magnificent to you.
“站在梯子顶端是什么感觉?”
“How does it feel to be way up there on top of the ladder?”
然后我想到了所有发生在我身上的好事,有一件事比其他任何事都突出。
Then I think of all the good things that have happened to me, and one thing stands out above everything else.
我可以买♥♥所有我的肚子能装得下的食物,还有我朋友的肚子,我再也不用问任何东西的价格了。
I can buy all the food my belly can hold, and my friends’ bellies, and I don’t have to ask the price of anything anymore.
现在我准备好进坟墓了。
Now I’m ready for the grave.
我刚画完公牛。
I’ve just come from the drawing of the bulls.
今天下午我们有事情要做。
We’ve got something on our hands this afternoon.
我们画了几个我见过的最凶残的野兽。
We’ve drawn a couple of the meanest-looking beasts I’ve ever seen.
-行动迟缓,阴险狡诈……-有什么区别?公牛就是公牛。
– Sluggish, treacherous… – What difference? A bull’s a bull.
他们对胡安尼略来说都一样。所有的安全。
They’re all alike to juanillo. All safe.
洛佩斯先生,你在斗牛场上面对过公牛吗?
Sefior Lopez, have you ever faced a bull in the ring?
-不完全是。-没有安全的公牛。
– Well, not exactly. – There is no such thing as a safe bull.
这两个是角里有闪电的怪物。
And these two are monsters with lightning in their horns.
我是一个卑微的人,没有受过教育,我的生命没有多大价值。
I’m a humble man with no education, and my life isn’t worth very much.
但是你,大♥师♥……能生下能伤害我的公牛的母牛还没出生。
But you, maestro… The cow hasn’t been born yet that can give birth to the bull that can hurt me.
OlA©!OlA©!
Olé! Olé!
我就是这么说的。要么你支配公牛,要么公牛支配你。
That’s what I say. You either dominate the bull, or the bull dominates you.
现在,然后…我不会听你的无知和愚蠢,这使你无法对公牛发表任何进一步的看法。
Now, then… I will not listen to your ignorance and folly, which incapacitates you for any further views in relation to bulls.
我想你们最好现在就走,让胡安在他的折磨之前休息几分钟。
And I think it would be well if you were all to go now, and give Juan a few minutes’ rest before his ordeal.
骑士们,国民是对的。我们最好现在就走。
Caballeros, nacional’s right. We’d better be going.
祝你好运,先生。
Good luck, sefior.
谢谢。
Gracias.
寄生虫。
Parasites.
他们中的大多数人来这里是为了得到一张免费的入场券或借钱。
Most of them come here to get a free ticket to the corrida or to borrow money.
一旦你运气不好,他们就会第一个背叛你。
They’ll be the first to turn against you the moment you have any bad luck.
在马车里等我。
Wait for me in the carriage.
这都是无知和迷信,因为不知道如何读或写。
It’s all ignorance and superstition, from not knowing how to read or write.
很热,不是吗?
Hot, isn’t it?
一个人总是在下午的早上汗流浃背。
One always sweats the big drop on the morning of an afternoon.
在我更衣的时候,他们也常常挤进我的化妆间,就像亡灵前的守灵一样。
They used to crowd into my dressing room, too, when I was dressing, like a wake before one’s dead.
Garabato。
Garabato.
我不会向世界上的其他人承认这一点,但当我穿成这样时,我的喉咙总是有一种生锈的感觉。
I wouldn’t admit this to anyone else in the world, but always when I’m dressing like this, there’s a feel of rust in my throat.
死亡的味道
The taste of death.
恐惧
Fear
但当我走进竞技场时,它就消失了。
but it’s gone when I step into the arena.
当我听到音乐,听到人群的呼喊,一切又恢复了正常。
The minute I hear the music, the yell of the crowd, it’s all right again.
Chiquillo。
Chiquillo.
-你感觉怎么样?-很好。
– How do you feel? – Good as bread.
-你呢?-哦,我希望是明天的这个时候。
– And you? – Oh, I wish it were this time tomorrow.
你要学会不去担心。
You’ve gotta learn not to worry.
请让我担心,就一点点。让我感觉好多了。
Please let me worryjust a little bit. Makes me feel better.
你要是听了柯罗说我的话就不会担心了。
You wouldn’t worry if you’d heard what curro just said about me.
“塞维利亚终于有斗牛士了,”他说。
“At last, sevilla has a matador,” he said.
我的夹克。
My jacket.
“史上最伟大的斗牛士,”他说。
“The greatest matador in history,” he said.
我遵守了我的诺言,不是吗?
I’ve kept my promise, haven’t I?
我的布帽。
My montera.
他说我是世界上第一个人。
He said I was the first man of the world.
那你就是第♥一♥夫♥人♥了
That makes you the first lady.
我看起来怎么样?
Well, how do I look?
像个国王。
Like a king.
或者一个小男孩盛装参加派对。
Or a little boy all dressed up for a party.
不知怎的,我觉得今天下午会很愉快。
Somehow, I feel this is gonna be a great afternoon.
真希望你能陪在我身边。
I wish you were gonna be there with me.
我永远和你在一起,胡安。
I’m always with you, Juan.
卡门,我在拳台上的时候你在做什么?
Carmen, what do you do with yourself when I’m in the ring?
我每一秒都在向玛卡丽娜祈祷,而每一秒都是一小时。
I pray to la Macarena every second, and every second is an hour.
当太阳开始落山时,我抬头看街,没有胡安。
When the sun begins to go down, I look up the street, and there’s no Juan.
我的心脏停止跳动了。
My heart stops beating.
但随后我听到欢呼声,看到人们奔跑,我知道是胡安,胡安回家了,我的心又开始像鼓一样跳动。
But then I hear cheers and I see people running and I know it’s Juan, Juan coming home, and my heart starts beating again like a drum.
你是世界上唯一真实的人。
You’re the only true one in the world.
现在,走了。
Now, go.
在这里,我的朋友,是埃斯帕达来奉献他们的虔诚和寻求圣人的保护。
And here, mon ami, is where the espadas come to offer their devotions and seek protection of the saints.
这能让他们免于被公牛顶死吗?
Does it save them from being gored by the bulls?
有时。
Sometimes.
没有任何保证,即使是圣徒也不能保证。
There’s no guarantee, not even from the saints.
那是谁?
Who is that?
我不知道。一个新的。
I don’t know. A new one.
所有的票都卖♥♥完了。
Every ticket has been sold.
你今天下午能来真是太幸运了。
You’re lucky to be here this afternoon.
你将见证历史的创造。
You’ll see history made.
从现在起,斗牛场的日历将被计算为b. G.和ag.。在加拉多之前和之后。
From now on, the calendar of the bull ring will be figured as b. G. And ag… Before gallardo and after gallardo.
我,咖喱,说出来。
I, curro, say it.
我看到她从巴黎回来了。
I see she’s back from Paris.
-她是谁?- Dona sol de miura。
– Who is she? – Dona sol de miura.
我能告诉你的那件事可以写成一本书。几本书。
What I could tell you about that one would fill a whole book. Several books.
如果这是下午的死亡,她就是晚上的死亡。
If this is death in the afternoon, she is death in the evening.
我保证今天下午你会看到一些非凡而难忘的东西。
I promise that this afternoon you’ll see something extraordinary and unforgettable.
我要去看的是什么如此非凡和难忘?
What is it I’m going to see that’s so extraordinary and unforgettable?
你离开后,一颗新星冉冉升起。
Since you’ve been away, a new star has arisen.
他叫胡安·加拉多。
His name is Juan gallardo.
直的指控。偏爱左喇叭。
Charges straight. Favors the left horn.
– OlA©!-托罗。
РOl̩! РToro.
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
我红了!
I toro!
OlA©!OlA©!
Olé! Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
– OlA©!-, ‘托罗!
– Olé! – , ‘toro!
OlA©!OlA©!OlA©!
Olé! Olé! Olé!
OlA©!OlA©!
Olé! Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
哦,你太棒了。
Oh, you were magnificent.
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
我把这头高贵公牛的死献给美丽的西班牙女人。
I dedicate the death of this noble bull to the beauty of the women of Spain.
OlA©!OlA©!
Olé! Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!OlA©!
Olé! Olé!
我告诉你,他是伟人中的伟人!
I tell you, he’s the greatest of the great!
世界上第一个男人!
The first man of the world!
窗帘的另一边。
The other side of the curtain.
好吧,至少这可怜的野兽没有白白死去。
Well, at least the poor beast didn’t die in vain.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!