他母亲以前在这里工作。我们以前就住在附近。
His mother used to work here. We used to live right around the corner.
我们和其他几个男孩一起逃走了。
We ran away together with some other boys.
胡安,还记得我们偷的那匹马吗?还记得发生了什么吗?
Hey, Juan, remember that horse we stole? Remember what happened to it?
-怎么了?-我们吃了马。
– What happened? – We ate the horse.
你做了吗?味道如何?
You did? How did it taste?
太好了。啊,那些日子真美好。
Excellent. Ah, those were good days.
我们会把所有的时间都花在和公牛搏斗上。
We’d spend all our time fighting the bulls and each other.
即使在那时,我们也是死对头。
We were great rivals, even then.
Sefiora,你想跳舞吗?
Sefiora, would you like to dance?
我很乐意。
I’d love to.
它是我的。
It’s mine.
卡马雷罗,新杯子!
Camarero, a new glass!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
坚持练习是很好的。
It’s well to keep in practice.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们离开特里亚娜的时候,我让弗朗西斯科帮我保留我以前的工作。
When we left triana, I asked Francisco to keep my old job open for me.
我知道总有一天我会回到拉维罗妮卡来擦地板。
I knew someday I’d come back to la Veronica to scrub the floors.
起床了。起来!假如有人看见你。
Get up. Get up! Suppose someone should see you.
除了你,房♥子里没人见我了。
There is no one left in the house to see me but you.
我不喜欢看到你这样跪着。
I don’t like to see you on your knees like this.
我跪着有什么不好?
What’s wrong with my being on my knees?
这就是我祈祷的方式,也是我工作的方式。
That’s how I pray and that’s how I work.
我们搬进来的时候,这房♥子很干净。
This house was clean when we moved in.
我们搬出去的时候,让它干净点。
Let it be clean when we move out.
你为什么总说要搬出去?
Why must you always talk about moving out?
因为我们明天就要离开这房♥子了。
Because we’ve got to leave this house tomorrow.
哦!哦,胡安。
Oh! Oh, Juan.
胡安,你小时候不听我的。
Juan, when you were little, you wouldn’t listen to me.
你现在能听我说了吗?
Will you listen to me now?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我要你离开斗牛场。
I want you to quit the bull ring.
退出吗?当我在顶端的时候?
Quit? When I’m at the top?
我以前经历过这些。
I’ve been through all this before.
我知道会发生什么。
I know what to expect.
当你到达山顶时,你开始滑倒。
When you reach the top, you begin to slip.
只有一条路可以走,那就是往下走。
There is only one way you can possibly go, and that’s down.
哦,玛德丽塔,你说话和其他人一样。
Oh, madrecita, you talkjust like all the rest.
就因为我几个下午过得不好,运气不好,你就觉得我完蛋了。
Just because I’ve had a few poor afternoons, some bad luck, you think I’m finished.
但你错了。他们都是。
But you’re wrong. They all are.
我和以前一样好,甚至更好,因为现在我知道的更多了。
I’m just as good as I ever was, even better, because now I know more.
假设我们真的要搬出这所房♥子。
Supposing we do have to move out of this house.
我再给你买♥♥一个更好的。
I’ll buy you another one, much better.
钱能买♥♥到的最好的,而且是在城里最好的地方。
The best that money can buy and in the finest part of town.
就在阿尔法罗广场,我们就住那儿。
Right on the Plaza alfaro, that’s where we’ll live.
我会买♥♥个牧场,养公牛和野鸡。
And I’ll buy a ranch, and we’ll breed bulls and pheasants.
Juanillo, nifio mio…你的手怎么了?
Juanillo, nifio mio… What’s wrong with your hand?
我的手吗?
My hand?
我知道加拉多还有一份合同要履行,下周日下午的corrida。
I understand gallardo has one more contract to fulfill, the corrida next Sunday afternoon.
我预测他会在一堆烂橘子和死猫中离开。
I predict he will make his exit in a cloud of rotten oranges and dead cats.
我认为他对那个国民的死负有直接责任,我将在明天的文章中说。
I hold him directly responsible for the death of nacional, and I shall say so in my article tomorrow.
加拉多的问题是他有猫腻。
The trouble with gallardo is he has cats in his belly.
他的父亲也是这样。
His father was the same way.
有其父必有其子。
Like father, like son.
这是你第二次说我父亲的坏话了。
That’s the second time you’ve said things about my father.
至于你,你可能从来没有受过洗礼。
As for you, you’ve probably never been baptized.
我现在要给你施洗。
I’ll baptize you now.
我称你为”骗子”你的第二个名字是”猪”
I christen you “liar,” and your second name is “swine.”
父亲,他的脸……让我想起了他死前的国家航♥空♥公♥司♥。
Father, his face… Reminds me of nacional’s just before he died from the cornada.
是的,我的儿子。
Yes, my son.
你在这里?
You were here?
你吵架的时候我都在。
I’m always here whenever you fight.
你是说你离开我之后的这几周?
You mean all these weeks since you left me?
我从未离开过你,胡安。
I never left you, Juan.
我一直在等你,等我的病过去。
I’ve just been waiting for you, waiting for this sickness to pass.
刚才我还在祈祷见到你呢。
Just a minute ago I was praying to see you.
我在想,如果你能再爱我一次……胡安妮洛,我真的爱你。我一直都是,也永远都是。
I was thinking if you could love me again… Oh, juanillo, I do love you. I always have and I always will.
没有什么能改变这一点。没有什么可以。什么都没有。
Nothing has changed that. Nothing can. Nothing ever.
哦,carmencita…当我像这样把你抱在怀里时,我获得了新生。
Oh, carmencita… When I hold you in my arms like this, I’m born again.
你给了我力量。我什么都能做。
You give me strength. I can do anything.
我真高兴你穿着白色西装。
Oh, I’m so glad you’re wearing your white suit.
这是我最喜欢的一个。
It’s the one I like best.
不,你不需要。你讨厌它。
No, you don’t. You hate it.
就像我妈妈一样。你讨厌他们所有人。
Like my mother does. You hate them all.
但这是我最后一次穿了。
But this is the last time I’m ever going to wear one.
我再也不需要戒指了。
I’m through with the ring forever.
哦,胡安。Juanillo。
Oh, Juan. Juanillo.
这是我在那里的最后一个下午,但这将是他们永远不会忘记的一天。
This is my last afternoon out there, but it’ll be one they’ll never forget.
你会看到。他们会看到的,每个人。
You’ll see. They’ll see, everyone.
卡门西塔,你能在这里等我吗?
Carmencita, will you wait for me here?
是的,juanillo。
Yes, juanillo.
我告诉你,今天下午这里只有一个斗牛士值得一看。马诺洛。
I tell you, there is only one matador here this afternoon worth watching. Manolo.
啊,托罗先生,我们又见面了。
Ah, sefior toro, we meet again.
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
-那是我们的老胡安。——宏伟的。
– That’s our old Juan. – Magnificent.
– OlA©!- OlA©!OlA©l
РOl̩! РOl̩! Ol̩l
olA©!
olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
OlA©!
Olé!
B ravo !
B ravo!
我从一开始就知道那畜生要抓他。
I could tell all along that beast was going to get him.
公牛不是野兽。
The bull is not the beast.
看这群人!那才是真正的野兽!
Look at the crowd! That is the real beast!
现在他得到了!这就是你一直在等待的!你快乐吗?
Now he’s got it! It’s what you been waiting for! Are you happy?
现在他得到了!这就是你想要的!
Now he’s got it! It’s what you have wanted!
现在他得到了!现在他得到了!
Now he’s got it! Now he’s got it!
卡门。
Carmen.
哦,这是……没什么。
Oh, it’s… it’s nothing.
我很快就能站起来了。
I’ll be up on my feet again before you know it.
现在就有钱照顾我妈妈了,还有足够的钱…买♥♥个小农场。
And now there’ll be money to take care of my mother, and enough left over for… For us to buy a little ranch.
不是很大的地方。我不想要大房♥子。
Not a big place. I wouldn’t want a big place.
有了彼此,人们就不需要太多。
People don’t need much when they have each other.
只是一小块。
Just a little patch.
在国内的某个地方,嗯?
Somewhere in the country, hmm?
和你……你要教我读书写字。
And you… you’ll teach me how to read and write.
然后到了周日,我们会穿上最好的衣服。
And then on sundays, we’ll get dressed up in our best.
去小旅馆吃早餐。
Go to breakfast at some little inn.
胡安尼略,亲爱的,疼吗?
Oh, juanillo, dear, does it hurt much?
一点也不。
Not a bit.
能…的牛还没出生呢。
The bull hasn’t been born yet that can…
Carmencita……
Carmencita…
你是世界上唯一真实的人。
You’re the only true one in the world.
我的孩子,你必须像他一样勇敢。
My child, you must be brave as he was.
你必须请求我们的万能之主给你勇气。
You must ask our lord of great power to give you courage.
不,爸爸,我不需要勇气。
No, father, I don’t need courage.
我有他的。
I have his.
我会一直拥有它。
I’ll always have it.
对我来说,他永远不会死。
To me, he’ll never be dead.
他永远都是我第一次见到他的样子……只是个小男孩,有激♥情♥和勇气。
He’ll always be just as I first saw him… Just a little boy, with fire and valor.
马诺洛是伟大中的伟大!
Manolo is the greatest of the great!
世界第一人!
The first man of the world!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!