MacClannough’s daughter is another matter.
我来是叫你去参加我们的集♥会♥
I’ve come to fetch you to our meeting.
-什么样的集♥会♥ -秘密的那种
– What kind of meeting? – The secret kind.
你们的集♥会♥不过是在浪费时间 坎贝尔
Your meetings are a waste of time, Campbell.
你父亲是名斗士也是一位爱国者
Your father was a fighter and a patriot.
我知道我父亲是什么样的
I know who my father was.
我是回来种田的
I came back home to raise crops and,
如果可以 组建一个家庭
God willing, a family.
-如果能平静地生活 我会的 -走吧
– If I can live in peace, I will. – Go on.
你是说你不会惹麻烦吗
You say you want to stay out of the troubles?
是的
Aye.
如果你能证明 就可以向我女儿求爱
If you can prove it, you may court my daughter.
在你证明之前 我的答案是不行
Until you prove it, my answer’s no.
不行吗
No?
不行 华♥莱♥士♥ 不行
No, Wallace. No.
-我刚才还没有证明吗 -没有
– Didn’t I just prove it? – No!
-没有吗 -没有
– No? – No!
当然了 经营农场有很多工作要做
Of course, running a farm’s a lot of work,
等我儿子们到了就好多了
but that will all change when my sons arrive.
你有孩子了
So you’ve got children?
还没有 但我希望你能给我生几个
Not yet, but I was hoping that you could help me with that.
所以你是想要我嫁给你了
So you want me to marry you, then?
是有点突然 不过是的
It’s a bit sudden, but all right.
你就是这样求婚的吗
Is that what you call a proposal?
我爱你 一直都是
I love you. Always have.
我想娶你
I want to marry you.
这算是答应了吗
Is that a yes?
-是的 我答应了 -是吗
– Aye, that’s a yes. – It is?
我们最好快点 他等着呢
We best hurry. He’ll be waiting.
-等等 -你去哪
– Wait. – Where are you going?
-这是什么 -你会知道的
– What’s that? – You’ll see.
神父
Father.
我将用我的一生来爱你
I will love you my whole life,
别无她人
you and no other.
我也爱你
And I you,
别无他人 直到永远
you and no other, forever.
我什么时候能再见到你
When am I going to see you again?
今晚可以吗
Tonight?
-不行 -为什么
– I can’t. – Why not?
我爸开始怀疑了
My dad’s growing suspicious.
开始怀疑了是吗
Growing suspicious, is he?
并没有什么关系 不是吗
Wouldn’t have anything to do with that, would it?
什么时候
When? When? When?
-什么时候 -今晚
– When? – Tonight.
-今晚见 -今晚见
– Tonight. – Tonight.
打起精神来 军士
Look lively, Sergeant.
你去哪儿 姑娘
Where are you going, lassie?
看起来挺沉
That looks heavy.
-我帮你拿 -不用 没关系
– Let me help you with it. – No. It’s fine.
我不会抢走的
I’m not going to steal it.
你让我想起我家里的女儿了
You remind me of my daughter back home.
你好啊 姑娘
Hello, lassie.
不 不
No! No!
小声点 斯迈思
Keep it quiet, Smythe.
臭婊♥子♥
You bitch!
臭婊♥子♥
You bitch!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事吧 走
All right? Come on.
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you all right? – Aye.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-能骑马吗 -可以
– Can you ride? – Aye.
给我回来 畜生
Come back here, you bastard!
拉响警报
Raise the alarm!
快帮忙
Help!
在树林见 快走
Meet me at the grove. Ride!
他们要跑了
They’re getting away!
去后面
Go round back!
抓住她
Get her!
快点
Come on!
臭婊♥子♥
You bitch!
梅伦
Murron?
梅伦
Murron!
你们都很清楚
All of you know full well
我一直煞费苦心
the great pains I’ve always taken
尽量在执行律法时
never to be too strict,
不会过于严苛
too rigid with the application of our laws.
然而结果呢
And as a consequence,
我们不是该学会
have we not learned to live together
如何和谐共处吗
in relative peace and harmony?
你们就是用今天这种无法无天的行为
And this day’s lawlessness is
来回报我的仁慈的
how you repay my leniency!
你们让我别无选择
Well, you leave me with little choice.
攻击国王的士兵
An assault on the King’s soldiers
等同于攻击国王本人
is the same as an assault on the King himself.
现在
Now,
让那个莽夫放马过来吧
let this scrapper come to me.
阁下
Sir!
在那儿
There.
下士
Corporal.
弓箭手上塔楼 马上
Some archers on the tower. Now!
别动 父亲
Hold still, father.
你个蠢货
You’re an idiot, boy!
父亲 你没事吧
Father, you all right?
华♥莱♥士♥之子
MacAulish.
华♥莱♥士♥之子
MacAulish.
华♥莱♥士♥之子
MacAulish!
华♥莱♥士♥之子 华♥莱♥士♥之子
MacAulish! MacAulish!
华♥莱♥士♥之子 华♥莱♥士♥之子
MacAulish! MacAulish!
华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace! Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace! Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace! Wallace! Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace! Wallace! Wallace!
愿她的灵魂
Anima ejus
及所有虔诚的灵魂
et anime omnium fidelium defunctorum
在主的恩赐下
per misericordiam Dei
安息
requiescant in pace.
还等什么 孩子
What you waiting for, boy?
给你 你能做到 我按住他
Here. You can do it. I’ll hold him down.
给你 你能做到
Here. You can do it.
我按住他
I’ll hold him down.
直接倒在伤口上 孩子
Pour it straight in the wound, boy.
我知道这算是浪费了一瓶好酒
I know it seems like a waste of good whiskey.
让我放纵下吧
Indulge me.
按住他 按住他
Hold him. Hold him.
按住他 现在放开他
Hold him. Now let him go.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
早晨把你叫醒全靠这个 孩子
That’ll wake you up in the morning, boy.
有人来了
There’s somebody coming!
拿好武器
Arm yourselves!
有人来了
There’s somebody coming.
麦格雷戈家族 隔壁峡谷的
MacGregors, from the next glen.
我们听说了发生的事情
We heard about what was happening.
你们这帮傻瓜
We don’t want you Amadans
可不能不带我们玩
thinking you can have your fun without us.
-没错 -对
– That’s right. – Aye.
回去吧
Go home.
我们有些人已身涉其中
Some of us are in this.
无能为力
Can’t help that now.
但你们没必要这样 回去吧
But you can help yourselves. Go home.
等那些城♥堡♥里来的
We’ll have no homes left
英国部队来把我们的家烧掉之后

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章独立日
下一篇文章华尔街
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!