不提他 其他人呢
Leaving him aside, what about the others?
那帮阴险狡诈的混♥蛋♥
Nest of scheming bastards!
他们不可能达成一致
They couldn’t even agree on the color of shite!
这是个陷阱 你瞎了吗
It’s a trap. Are you blind?
看看我们
Look at us.
我们得试试 不能孤军奋战
We’ve got to try. We can’t do this alone.
联合贵族是人♥民♥唯一的希望
Joining the nobles is the only hope for our people.
你知道要是不抓住这机会会怎么样吗
You know what happens if we don’t take that chance?
怎么样
What?
什么也不会发生
Nothing.
我不想当烈士
I don’t want to be a martyr.
我也不想 我想活着
Nor I. I want to live.
我想有个家 有孩子 平静的生活
I want a home and children and peace.
-是吗 -是的 我想
– Do you? – Aye, I do.
我向上帝祈求过
I’ve asked God for those things.
但没有自♥由♥ 那些不可能实现
It’s all for nothing if you don’t have freedom.
-那只是个梦 威廉 -梦 那只是
– That’s just a dream, William. – A dream? Just a…
那我们一直都在干什么
Then what have we been doing all this time?
我们已经活在了梦中
We’ve lived that dream.
你梦的不是自♥由♥ 而是梅伦
Your dream isn’t about freedom. It’s about Murron.
你当英雄是因为你觉得她在天上看着你
You’re doing this to be a hero ’cause you think she sees you.
我不是觉得她在看着我 她就是在看着我
I don’t think she sees me. I know she does.
你♥爸♥爸也在看着你
And your father sees you, too.
上帝啊
Jesus.
起来 把手给我
Get up. Give us your hand.
我能和你一起去吗
Shall I come with you?
不行 我自己去
No. I’ll go alone.
回头见
I’ll see you after.

Right.
但愿能尽快再见
Sooner rather than later, I hope.
-他不会来的 -他会来
– He won’t come. – He will.
我知道他会来
I know he will.
大人 他来了
Milord, he approaches!

No!
你别插手 罗伯特
Stay out of it, Robert!
你骗我 你骗我
You lied! You lied!
不能伤害布鲁斯 我们说好的
Bruce is not to be hurt! That’s the arrangement!
父亲
Father!
你个腐朽的老东西
You rotting bastard!
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
长腿要抓威廉
Longshanks required Wallace.
我们的贵族也是
So did our nobles.
这就是王冠的代价
That was the price of your crown.
去死吧
Die!
你去死吧
I want you to die!
很快 我就会死而你就会成为国王
Soon enough, I’ll be dead and you’ll be king.
我不要你的任何东西
I don’t want anything from you.
你根本不是人
You’re not a man!
你不是我父亲
And you’re not my father.
你是我儿子 你一直都知道我的想法
You’re my son, and you have always known my mind.
你蒙骗了我
You deceived me.
是你任由自己被蒙骗
You let yourself be deceived.
你心里其实一直都知道这里要发生什么
In your heart, you always knew what had to happen here.
你终于知道憎恨是什么滋味了
At last, you know what it means to hate.
现在你已经准备好成为国王了
Now you’re ready to be a king.
我的憎恨会随你一起死去
My hate will die with you.
威廉·华♥莱♥士♥
William Wallace,
你被控犯有严重叛国罪
you stand in taint of high treason.
背叛了谁
Against whom?
背叛了你的国王
Against your king.
你有什么要辩解的吗
Have you anything to say?
我这辈子
Never in my whole life
从没宣誓效忠于他
did I swear allegiance to him.
即便如此 他也是你的国王
It matters not. He is your king.
认罪 你可以死得痛快一些
Confess, and you may receive a quick death.
不认罪 你必须在痛苦中净化罪孽
Deny, and you must be purified by pain.
你认罪吗
Do you confess?
你认罪吗
Do you confess?
那么明天便开始你的净化
Then on the morrow, you shall receive your purification.
-殿下 -我要见囚犯
– Your Highness. – I will see the prisoner.
国王有令任何人…
We’ve got orders from the king that nobody…
国王月内就会驾崩 他的儿子又羸弱不堪
The king will be dead in a month and his son is a weakling.
你觉得到时候治理国家的会是谁
Who do you think will rule this kingdom?
立刻开门
Now open this door.
殿下
Majesty.
来吧 贱♥人♥ 站起来
Come on, filth. Up on your feet.
住手
Stop it!
出去
Leave me.
我让你出去
I said leave me!
夫人
Milady.
大人 我是来求你
Sir, I come to beg you
认罪并宣誓效忠国王
to confess all and swear allegiance to the king
他或许会手下留情
that he might show you mercy.
他会对我的国家手下留情吗
Will he show mercy to my country?
手下留情是让你死得痛快一些
Mercy is to die quickly,
或是囚禁在塔楼
perhaps even live in a tower.
谁知道以后会发生什么
In time, who knows what can happen
只要你能活着
if you can only live.
如果我宣誓效忠他
If l swear to him,
那我已经与死无异了
then all that I am is dead already.
你会死的 刑罚会很残忍♥
You will die. It will be awful.
人都会死
Every man dies.
却不见得都活过
Not every man really lives.
喝了这个
Drink this.
这会减轻你的痛苦
It will dull your pain.
不行 它会麻木我的心智 而我需要它们
No. It will numb my wits, and I must have them all.
如果我昏过去 或是哀嚎
For if I’m senseless, or if I wail,
那长腿就是打垮了我
then Longshanks will have broken me.
一想到你会受的折磨我就无法忍♥受
I can’t bear the thought of your torture.
喝了它吧
Take it.
好吧
All right.
我来求您饶威廉·华♥莱♥士♥一命
I have come to beg for the life of William Wallace.
你还真是喜欢他啊
You’re quite taken with him, aren’t you?
我尊敬他
I respect him.
至少他是个值得尊重的敌人
At worst, he was a worthy enemy.
请您手下留情 伟大的王
Show mercy, O thou great king,
赢得人♥民♥的尊敬
and win the respect of your own people.
即使到现在 你也不会宽恕
Even now, you are incapable of mercy.
而你…
And you…
对你来说 这个词就和爱一样陌生
To you, that word is as unfamiliar as love.
在他还能说话的时候
Before he lost his powers of speech,
他说他唯一的慰藉就是
he told me his one comfort was
能活着知道华♥莱♥士♥的死讯
that he would live to know Wallace was dead.
你看
You see,
我们都会死
death comes to us all.
在你死前 你记住
But before it comes to you, know this.
你的血脉也会随你而去
Your blood dies with you.
我肚子里怀了别人的孩子
A child who is not of your line grows in my belly.
你儿子的王位不会长久 我发誓
Your son will not sit long on the throne, I swear it.
我很害怕
I’m so afraid.
请赐我善终的力量
Give me the strength to die well.
他来了
Here he comes!
下面就是叛国要付出的惨痛代价
Now behold the awful price of treason!
你现在要跪下
You will fall to your knees now,
向国王表明你的忠心
declare yourself the king’s loyal subject
并乞求他的宽恕
and beg his mercy.
我便会手下留情
And you shall have it.
绑住他
Rope!
把他拉上去
Stretch him!
就这样 拉住
That’s it! Stretch him!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章独立日
下一篇文章华尔街
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!