我让莫尔奈在苏格兰的土地翻了一倍
I gave Mornay double his lands in Scotland
还匹配了英格兰的领地给他
with matching estates in England.
洛克林要的可少得多
Lochlan turned for much less.
弓箭手
Archers.
您说什么 陛下
I beg pardon, sire.
这样不会伤到自己人吗
Won’t we hit our own troops?

Yes,
但也会伤到他们
but we’ll hit theirs as well.
我们还有后备军
We have reserves.
进攻
Attack.
弓箭手
Archers!
-弓箭手 -弓箭手
– Archers. – Archers.
放箭
Loose!
放箭
Loose!
派出后续部队
Send in our reinforcements.
派出剩余军队
Send in the rest!
给我把华♥莱♥士♥抓来
Bring me Wallace.
尽可能活捉
Alive, if possible.
死了也可以
Dead, just as good.
把胜利的消息传给我们
Send us news of our victory.
我们可以撤了吧
Shall we retire?
保护国王
Protect the king.
起来
Get up!
快起来
Get up!
起来
Up!
起来
Get up!
-把他带走 -天啊
– Get him out of here! – Jesus!
快走
Go!
我快死了
I’m dying.
别管我了
Let me be.
不行
No.
你会活下来的
You’re going to live.
我已经自♥由♥地活了够久了
I’ve lived long enough to live free.
看到你变成了这样的人 我很骄傲
Proud to see you become the man you are.
我是个幸福的人
I’m a happy man.
我是要入土的人
I’m the one who’s rotting,
但你的脸色比我更死气沉沉
but I think your face looks graver than mine.
孩子
Son,
我们必须和英格兰结盟才能取得这里的胜利
we must have alliance with England to prevail here.
你做到了
You achieved that.
你拯救了家族也增加了领地
You saved your family, increased your land.
总有一天 你会掌握苏格兰的大权
In time, you will have all the power in Scotland.
领地 封号♥ 人♥民♥ 权力 我都没有
Lands, titles, men, power, nothing.
-都没有 -我一无所有
– Nothing? – I have nothing.
人♥民♥为我而战
Men fight for me
因为如果他们不照做 我就把他们
because if they do not, I throw them off my land
从我的领地上赶走 让他们的妻儿饿死
and I starve their wives and their children.
那些在福尔柯克血战的人
Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk,
他们为威廉·华♥莱♥士♥而战
they fought for William Wallace,
他为某些我从未有过的东西而奋战
and he fights for something that I’ve never had.
我背叛了他 将那种东西夺走了
And I took it from him when I betrayed him,
战场上 我从他的脸上看出来了
and l saw it in his face on the battlefield,
这让我痛彻心扉
and it’s tearing me apart!
是人都会背叛 都会失去本心
All men betray, all lose heart.
我不想失去本心
I don’t want to lose heart!
我想像他一样坚信
I want to believe, as he does.
我再也不会做出错误的选择了
I will never be on the wrong side again.
不要 求求你
No, please!
他在这儿 快追
There he is! After him!
克雷格大人 莫尔奈的事是真的吗
Lord Craig, is it true about Mornay?
是真的
Aye.
华♥莱♥士♥骑着马进了他的卧室杀了他
Wallace rode into his bedchamber and killed him.
他现在比以前更碍事了
More a liability now than ever he was.
谁也不知道下一个会是谁
And there’s no telling who’ll be next.
也许是你
Maybe you.
也许是我
Maybe me.
无所谓了
It doesn’t matter.
-我是认真的 罗伯特 -我也是
– I’m serious, Robert. – So am I!
老天啊 操
Christ! Shit!
给我搜
Search the place!
洛克林
Lochlan.
威廉·华♥莱♥士♥杀了五十个人
William Wallace killed 50 men.
轻而易举
Fifty if it was one.
他举剑杀了一百人
A hundred men with his own sword.
一剑劈死就像
Cut through them like…
就像穿越红海的摩西
Moses through the Red Sea.
他的传奇故事越传越广 情况会比以往更糟
His legend grows. It will be worse than before.
他在每个苏格兰城镇召集志愿者
He rallies new volunteers in every Scottish town,
等他召集到足够的人数
and when he replenishes his numbers…
他们只是绵羊 不堪一击
They’re sheep, mere sheep!
只要打倒领头人他们就溃不成军了
Easily dispersed if we strike the shepherd.
好了
Very well.
挑几个你手下最优秀的杀手开个会
Pick a flock of your finest assassins and set a meeting.
陛下 华♥莱♥士♥以能察觉埋伏而闻名
Milord, Wallace is renowned for his ability to smell an ambush.
如果汉密尔顿大人所言属实
If what Lord Hamilton tells me is correct,
他对我们未来的王后有好感 并信任她
he warmed to our future queen and would trust her.
我们就派她假意和解
So we’ll dispatch her with the notion that she comes in peace.
大人 王妃可能会被绑♥架♥
Milord, the princess might be taken hostage
或命悬一线
or her life be put in jeopardy.
那我儿子会很伤心的
My son would be most distressed by that.
但要是她被杀死
But in truth, if she were to be killed,
法国国王就会是我们对抗苏格兰的有力盟友
we would soon find the king of France a useful ally against the Scots.
你看 作为国王
You see, as king,
在任何情况下都要找到对自己有利的一面
you must find the good in any situation.
确认是威廉·华♥莱♥士♥
It’s William Wallace, sure.
他扔掉了剑
He’s given up his sword.
做好准备
Be ready.
夫人
Milady,
夫人
Milady,
我收到了你的消息
I received your message.
这是你第二次警告我前方的危险了
This is the second time you have warned me of danger.
为什么
Why?
下个月会有一批新的补给运向北方
There will be a new shipment of supplies coming north next month.
里面有食物和武器 他们不会
Foods and weapons. They won’t…
别说了
No, stop.
为什么要帮我
Why do you help me?
为什么帮我
Why do you help me?
因为你现在看我的那种眼神
Because of the way you are looking at me now.
就在我们希望尽失之时
Just when we thought all hope was lost,
我们的贵族救星来了
our noble saviors have arrived.
摘掉兜帽
Off with their hoods.
威廉爵士 我们是来寻求谈判的
Sir William, we’ve come to seek a meeting.
有什么可谈的
Well, what’s the point?
你们都宣誓效忠长腿
You’ve all sworn loyalty to Longshanks.
对骗子的誓言根本不作数
An oath to a liar is no oath at all.
我们的人都准备好向你效忠了
Every man of us is ready to swear loyalty to you.
那就让议会公开宣誓
So let the council swear publicly.
那做不到 有些人甚至不相信你还活着
We cannot. Some scarcely believe you’re alive.
剩下的人害怕会和莫尔奈一样的下场
Others think you’ll pay them Mornay’s wages.
所以我们邀请你去爱丁堡
So we bid you to Edinburgh.
两天后与我们会面
Meet us two days from now.
宽恕我们 我们将团结在你的身后
Pledge us your pardon, and we’ll unite behind you.
苏格兰也会成为一体
Scotland will be one.
-一体 你说的是我们和你们吧 -不
– One? You mean us and you. – No.
我说的是这个
l mean this.
这是罗伯特·布鲁斯的信物
It’s the pledge of Robert the Bruce.
你明知这是个陷阱 跟他说啊
You do know it’s a trap. Tell him.
我觉得如果布鲁斯想杀你
I think if the Bruce wanted to kill you,
他在福尔柯克就下手了
he’d have done it already at Falkirk.
-是啊 -我知道 我看见了
– Aye. – I know. I saw.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章独立日
下一篇文章华尔街
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!