If I risk my neck for you,
我有机会杀英国人吗
will I get a chance to kill Englishmen?
你的圣父是先人的灵魂
Is your Father a ghost,
还是你能与上帝交流
or do you converse with the Almighty?
为了找到旗鼓相当的对手
In order to find his equal,
爱尔兰人被迫与上帝交谈
an Irishman is forced to talk to God.
什么 圣父
Yes, Father?
上帝说不要转移话题
The Almighty says don’t change the subject,
回答那该死的问题
just answer the fucking question.
说话注意些
Mind your tongue.
爱尔兰疯子
Insane Irish.
至少足够聪明躲过检查带匕♥首♥进来 老头
Smart enough to get a dagger past your guards, old man.
这是我朋友 爱尔兰人
That’s my friend, Irishman,
而我的答案是肯定的
and the answer to your question is yes.
你为我而战 就能杀到英国人
You fight for me, you get to kill the English.
好极了
Excellent!
我叫斯蒂芬
Stephen is my name.
在我的岛上我可是头号♥通缉犯
I’m the most wanted man on my island,
不过当然我没在岛上
except I’m not on my island, of course.
真是遗憾
More’s the pity.
你的岛 你是说爱尔兰吗
Your island? You mean Ireland?
没错 那是我的
Yeah. It’s mine.
你真是个疯子
You’re a madman.
看来我来对地方了
I’ve come to the right place, then.
确定不是上帝派我来保护你的吗
Sure didn’t the Almighty send me to watch your back?
反正我也不喜欢他
I didn’t like him anyway.
他脑袋不对劲
He wasn’t right in the head.
威廉
William!
来了几个传信员
It’s several runners!
英格兰派军队往斯特灵来了
The English are advancing an army toward Stirling.
贵族们达成一致了吗
Do the nobles rally?
罗伯特·布鲁斯还有绝大多数人都不会参战
Robert the Bruce and most of the others will not commit to battle,
但事情已经传开了
but word has spread,
高地人自己来了
and the Highlanders are coming down on their own.
对 成百上千
Aye, in droves of hundreds and thousands.
准备好一战了吗
Are you ready for a war?
斯特灵
-什么情况 -他们人太多了
– Well, what news? – We’re outnumbered,
至少是我们的三倍
at least three to one.
-那有多少匹马 -三百 或许更多
– How many horse, then? – Three hundred. Maybe more.
三百匹重装战马
Three hundred heavy horse?
-我们必须尽量谈判 -谁是指挥官
– We must try to negotiate. – Well, who is in command?
-他有猩红色的V型图案吗 -是的
-Did he have a scarlet chevron? -Aye, he did.
我们依然可以谈判
We can still negotiate.
他们在说什么
What are they talking about?
我听不清 但看上去不妙
I can’t hear, but it doesn’t look good.
贵族们会谈判的
The nobles will negotiate.
他们会达成协议 之后我们就打道回府
They’ll do a deal, then we go home.
如果不然 我们就进攻
If not, we charge.
三百匹重装战马 我们没胜算的
Three hundred heavy horse, we’ve no chance.
太多了
So many.
我来战斗不是为了让他们拥有更多土地
I didn’t come here to fight so they could own more lands.
以后我还得给他们干活
Then I’ll have to work for them.
我也不是
Nor me.
好了伙计们 我不会为了这些混♥蛋♥赴死的
All right, lads! I’m not dying for these bastards.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home!
停下 伙计们 别逃跑
Stop, men! Do not flee!
等我们谈判好了再走
Wait until we’ve negotiated!
是威廉·华♥莱♥士♥
William Wallace.
不可能 他不够高
Can’t be. Not tall enough.
上帝说这一定是场上流的战争
The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight.
引来了这么多上流人物
It’s drawn the finest people.
你为什么不行礼
Where is thy salute?
对你亲临战场 我向你致谢
For presenting yourselves on this battlefield, I give you thanks.
这是我们的军队
This is our army.
要加入 你得效忠于我
To join it, you give homage.
我效忠于苏格兰
I give homage to Scotland,
如果这是你的军队
and if this is your army
为什么它要散了
why does it go?
我们来不是为了他们而战
We didn’t come here to fight for them!
回家 英格兰军队的人太多了
Home! The English are too many.
苏格兰的孩子们
Sons of Scotland,
我是威廉·华♥莱♥士♥
I am William Wallace.
威廉·华♥莱♥士♥有七英尺高
William Wallace is seven feet tall.
是的 我听说了
Yes, I’ve heard.
他杀的人数以百计
He kills men by the hundreds,
他要是在这 会把英军杀得屁滚尿流
and if he were here, he’d consume the English
就用双眼射出的火球
with fireballs from his eyes
和屁♥股♥里放出的闪电
and bolts of lightning from his arse.
我是威廉·华♥莱♥士♥
I am William Wallace,
我看到一整支由我同胞组成的军队
and I see a whole army of my countrymen
在此抵抗暴♥政♥
here in defiance of tyranny.
你们身为自♥由♥人来此战斗
You’ve come to fight as free men.
而此时此刻你们是自♥由♥的
And free men you are.
你们要用那自♥由♥去做什么
What will you do with that freedom?
你们会战斗吗
Will you fight?
不会 不会 不会
No! No! No!
战斗 和那种军队战斗 绝不
Fight? Against that? No!
我们会逃跑 会活下去
We will run, and we will live.
没错
Aye.
战斗 你也许会死
Fight, and you may die.
逃跑 你会活下去
Run, and you’ll live.
至少能活一阵
At least a while.
然后许多年后躺在床上奄奄一息
And dying in your beds many years from now,
那时你会不会想用你苟且偷生来的岁月去换取
would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that
一个机会 就这么一个机会
for one chance, just one chance,
回到这里 告诉我们的敌人
to come back here and tell our enemies
他们或许可以夺走我们的生命
that they may take our lives,
但他们永远无法夺走我们的自♥由♥
but they’ll never take our freedom!
苏格兰万岁
Alba gu brath!
在我看来 他们相当乐观
They seem quite optimistic to me.
或许他们真的愿意战斗
Maybe they do want to fight.
交战也许是不可避免的 大人
Confrontation might be a foregone conclusion, milord,
但尽管如此
but, nonetheless,
我认为我们应先传达国王的条件
I think we should deliver the king’s terms.
国王的条件 他绝对不会兑现的
The king’s terms? He’ll never live up to them.
大人 我认为…
Milord, I think…
好吧 把条件说给他们听
All right. Offer them the terms.
他们过来了 我们要过去与他们会面吗
They’re coming out. Shall we go and meet them?
-我来跟他们谈 同意吗 -同意
– Let me do the talking. Agreed? – Agreed.
讲得不错
Fine speech.
我们现在怎么做
Now what do we do?
做你自己就好
Just be yourselves.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我去挑衅下
I’m going to pick a fight.
看来我们没白全副武装
Well, we didn’t get dressed up for nothing.
莫尔奈 洛克林 克雷格.
Mornay, Lochlan, Craig.
以下是国王的条件
Here are the king’s terms.
将你们的军队带离战场
Lead this army off the field,
他会赏给你们每个人约克郡的土地
and he will give you each estates in Yorkshire,
包括世袭封号♥
including hereditary title,
据此你们要付…
from which you will pay…
据此你们要交付年税…
From which you will pay him an annual duty…
我有个提议给你
I have an offer for you.
切尔汉姆 这位是威廉·华♥莱♥士♥
Cheltham, this is William Wallace.
据此你们向国王要交付年税…
From which you will pay the king an annual duty…
我说了我有个提议给你
I said I have an offer for you.
你是在藐视休战的旗帜么
You disrespect a banner of truce?
他的国王的旗帜 当然了
From his king? Absolutely.
以下是苏格兰的条件
Here are Scotland’s terms.
降下你们的旗帜 直接返回英格兰
Lower your flags and march straight back to England,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章独立日
下一篇文章华尔街
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!