在路过的每户人家前停下
stopping at every home you pass by to beg forgiveness
为百年来的偷窃 强♥奸♥和谋杀行为祈求宽恕
for 100 years of theft, rape and murder.
照做 你的人就能活下去
Do that and your men shall live.
否则 今天就是你们的死期
Do it not and every one of you will die today.
你们毫无胜算
You are outmatched.
你们没有重骑兵
You have no heavy cavalry.
两个世纪以来 没有军队曾打败…
ln two centuries, no army has won…
我还没说完
I’m not finished!
在我们放你们走之前
Before we let you leave,
你的指挥官必须穿过这片战场
your commander must cross that field,
在我们的军队面前现身
present himself before this army,
将他的头置于两腿中间
put his head between his legs,
亲他自己的屁♥股♥
and kiss his own arse.
要我说他没以前那么亲切了
I’d say that was rather less cordial than he was used to.
你们准备好 照我说的做
You be ready and do exactly as I say.
看我信♥号♥♥
On my signal,
骑马从我们背后绕过去 攻击他们的侧翼
ride round behind our position and flank them.
我们不应该分散兵力
We must not divide our forces.
照做 并且让英格兰军队看见你这么做了
Do it and let the English see you do it.
他们会认为我们逃跑了
They’ll think we run away.
灭掉他们的弓手 我在中间与你们会合
Take out their archers. I’ll meet you in the middle.
好的 来吧
Right. Come on.
傲慢无礼的杂种
Insolent bastard.
我要把这个华♥莱♥士♥的心脏挖出来放盘子上
I want this Wallace’s heart on a plate.
弓手准备
Archers.
弓手 弓手 弓手
Archers! Archers! Archers!
-弓手 前进 -弓手 前进
– Archers, forward! – Archers, forward!
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You bastards!
放箭
Loose!
主告诉我他能助我逃离这场混乱
The Lord tells me he can get me out of this mess,
但他很确信你完蛋了
but he’s pretty sure you’re fucked.
-准备 -放箭
– Ready! – Loose!
骑马走
Ride!
看吧 所有骑着马的苏格兰人都逃走了
See, every Scot with a horse is fleeing.
我们的重骑兵会像碾过草地一样碾死他们
Our cavalry will ride them down like grass.
派出骑兵
Send the horse.
全力进攻
Full attack.
稳住
Steady!
别动
Hold!
别动
Hold!
别动
Hold!
别动
Hold!
现在
Now!
派步兵上
Send the infantry.
-大人… -你去领兵
– Milord… – You lead them!
撤退
Retreat!
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
好了
All right.
华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace! Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace! Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace! Wallace!
华♥莱♥士♥ 华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace! Wallace!
我封你为威廉·华♥莱♥士♥爵士
I knight thee Sir William Wallace.
威廉爵士 以天主之名
Sir William, in the name of God,
我们宣布指派你为苏格兰的守护者和护国公
we declare and appoint thee guardian and high protector of Scotland
任命你的队长们为你的副官
and thy captains as aides-de-camp.
起身接受祝贺吧
Stand and be recognized.
有人知道他的政♥治♥立场吗
Does anyone know his politics?
不知道 但他在平民心中的分量可颠覆一切
No, but his weight with the commoners could unbalance everything.
巴里奥家族肯定会拍他马屁 我们也得照做
The Balliols will kiss his arse, and so we must.
威廉爵士
Sir William.
威廉爵士
Sir William,
既然您和您的队长们都来自一个
in as much as you and your captains hail from a region
长久以来众所周知支持巴里奥家族的地区
long known to support the Balliol clan,
我们能否请您继续支持
may we invite you to continue your support
并捍卫我们的合法权利
and uphold our rightful claim?
该死的巴里奥家族
Damn the Balliol clan!
他们都是长腿的走狗
They’re all Longshanks’ men!
先生们 先生们
Gentlemen. Gentlemen!
-是时候决定谁是国王了 -等等
– Now is the time to declare a king. – Wait!
你是说你准备承认我们的正统继承权了
And you’re prepared to recognize our legitimate succession, I take it.
你们才是不肯支持真正国王的人
You’re the ones who won’t support the rightful king.
你当初写的时候那些就是谎言
Those were lies when you first wrote them.
-不 -这是事实
– No. – That’s the truth.
我要求认可这些文件
I demand recognition of these documents!
这些文件在你当初写的时候就是谎言
These documents were lies when you wrote them!
先生们 请静一静 先生们
Gentlemen, please! Gentlemen!
静一静 先生们
Please, gentlemen!
等等 威廉爵士 你要去哪里
Wait! Sir William, where are you going?
我们击败了英格兰军 但他们会卷土重来
We have beaten the English, but they’ll come back
因为你们不愿团结一致
because you won’t stand together.
你要做什么
What will you do?
我要入侵英格兰
I will invade England
在英格兰人自己的土地上打败他们
and defeat the English on their own ground.
入侵 那不可能
lnvade? That’s impossible.
为什么
Why?
为什么不可能
Why is that impossible?
你们忙着
You’re so concerned with
争夺长腿桌上的残羹冷炙
squabbling for the scraps from Longshanks’ table
却忽视了上天赐予的更好的权利
that you’ve missed your God-given right to something better.
我们是不同的
There’s a difference between us.
你们认为这个国家的人♥民♥之所以存在
You think the people of this country exist
是为了使你们拥有如今的地位
to provide you with position.
我认为你们的地位之所以存在
I think your position exists
是为了让这些人♥民♥获得自♥由♥
to provide those people with freedom,
而我会确保他们拥有这自♥由♥
and I go to make sure that they have it.
等等
Wait!
我敬佩你刚才说的话
I respect what you said,
但你要记住这些人拥有土地和城♥堡♥
but remember that these men have lands and castles.
风险太大了
lt’s much to risk.
那在战场上流血的平民
And the common man that bleeds on the battlefield,
他冒的风险就小了
does he risk less?

No.
但从上到下 这个国家完全没有主♥权♥意识
But from top to bottom, this country has got no sense of itself.
它的贵族们为英格兰人效忠
Its nobles share allegiance with England.
家族之间彼此争斗
Its clans war with each other.
-没错 -没错
– Aye. – Aye.
如果你腹背受敌
lf you make enemies on both sides of the border,
你只有死路一条
you’ll end up dead.
人终有一死 只看是如何死 又为何而死
We all end up dead. It’s just a question of how and why.
我不是懦夫
I’m not a coward.
我与你所求相同 但我们需要贵族
I want what you want, but we need the nobles.
-我们需要他们 -没错
– We need them? – Aye.
贵族
Nobles.
现在 告诉我 成为贵族意味着什么
Now, tell me, what does that mean, to be noble?
你的封号♥让你有资格成为我们国家的国王
Your title gives you claim to the throne of our country,
但人们追随的不是封号♥
but men don’t follow titles.
他们追随的是勇气
They follow courage.
你的名字家喻户晓
Now, our people know you.
无论是贵族还是平民 都尊敬你
Noble and common, they respect you,
如果你愿意带领他们获得自♥由♥
and if you would just lead them to freedom,
他们会追随你
they’d follow you.
我也会
And so would l.
该死
Damn it!
我那爱玩鸡♥奸♥的王子堂弟告诉我
My sodomite cousin the prince tells me
他没有军队借我了
he has no troops to lend,
英格兰北部的城镇没有一个不在求援的
and every town in northern England is begging for help.
-他进军了 -朝哪个城镇
– He advances! – To which town?
朝这里 大人
To here, milord.
将食物和补给收入城内
Bring the food and provisions inside.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章独立日
下一篇文章华尔街
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!