来吧 去吃东西 天晚了
Come on, darling, let’s eat. It’s getting late.
我明天起程 但我还没收拾行李
I’m leaving tomorrow, and I haven’t even begun to pack.
我不想荷西觉得我乱丢钥匙
Didn’t want Jose to think I was the kind of girl who loses her key,
所以我配了26把钥匙
so I had 26 of them made.
慢着 我有个好主意
No, wait. I got a better idea.
是道别的礼物
Kind of a farewell gesture.
有人把门锁松开了
Somebody must have tripped the lock.
是那狡猾的雄志
Crafty devil, that Yunioshi.
起床了 英国人来了
Wake up, wake up! The British are coming!
-应该说是巴西人 -没错
-Or, in this case, the Brazilians. -Exactly.
-没错 -我还要清理厨房♥
-Exactly. -I’ve still got to clean up all that rice.
你知道
Hey, you know.
队长 她在那儿 她是被通缉的女人
There she are who did it! The wanted woman! There!
我是缉毒组的康伯格
Groenburger. Narcotics squad.
-那是什么意思 -发生什么事了
-What do you mean? -What’s going on?
-你何不问你的老板 -什么老板
-Why don’t you ask your boss? -What boss?
杜沙利 他们不简单 快
Sally Tomato. Why don’t you ask him? Come on.
搜查毒品 他们有很多毒品
Look around for narcotic. They got plenty narcotic in there.
第19区
-你叫什么名字 -韦保罗
-What’s your name? -Varjak.
别吵
Hold it down over there!
韦保罗
Paul Varjak. V-A-R-J-A-K.
滚蛋吧
Oh, get lost, will you?
走开
Get out!
我是作家
I’m a writer.
写文章的作家
W-R-l-T-E-R.
-一个一个来 -每次一个
-Please. One, one, please. -One at a time. Please, one.
很好
Good.
-等等 -我不能同时回答所有问题
-Wait a minute. Wait a minute. -I can’t answer all your questions.
-一个一个来 -安静点
-Just one at a time. -Knock it off!
亲爱的 你开始问吧
Now, darling, why don’t you start?
你以暗语方式替杜沙利传话吗
Is it true you carried messages from Tomato in code?
没有
Of course not.
我只把天气报告
I’d just meet Mr. O’Shaughnessy at Hamburger Heaven
交给奥西力
and give him the weather report.
别问我那是什么 因为我不知道
Simply do not ask me what this is all about.
你曾探访杜沙利吗
But you did used to visit Tomato?
每星期都去 那又如何
I used to see him every week. What’s wrong with that?
他是贩毒集团的份子
Well, you must’ve known Tomato was part of the narcotics syndicate.
他没跟我提过毒品
Mr. Tomato never mentioned narcotics to me.
我对他受迫♥害♥感到愤怒
It makes me furious the way all these wretched people keep persecuting him.
他很细心
He’s a deeply sensitive person.
-是个慈祥的老人 -那么你是无辜的
-A darling old man. -Then you’re innocent.
-当然了 -你打算怎样做
-Of course I’m innocent. -What are you going to do about it?
-什么意思 -谁是你的律师
-What do you mean? -Well, who’s your lawyer?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许是奥西力先生
Mr. O’Shaughnessy, I guess.
奥西力先生
Mr. O’Shaughnessy!
走开
Get out of here!
-来吧 -进去吧
-All right, come on. -Okay, move.
-来吧 -奥西力先生
-Come on, then. -Mr. O’Shaughnessy?
-闭嘴 -进去
-Shut up! -Get in there.
魔女被捕
杜沙利的女人被捕
美女卷入毒品调查
-谁 -韦保罗先生
-Yeah. -Mr. Paul Varjak?
-是的 -请与好莱坞的白先生通话
-Yeah. -Ready with Mr. Berman in Hollywood.
首三分钟通话请付3元
Kindly deposit $3 for the first 3 minutes, please.

Hello?

Hello?
我是白O.J. 谁找我
O.J. Berman here. Who’s calling?
-白先生 我是韦保罗 -小伙子 你好
-Mr. Berman, this is Paul Varjak. -Nice to talk to you, kid.
我是韦保罗
Varjak. V-A-R-J-A-K.
我是霍莉的朋友 曾在纽约的派对上见过面
I’m a friend of Holly’s. I met you at a party in New York.
-谁 -韦保罗
-Who? -Paul. Paul Varjak.

V-A-R.
白先生 我是费特
Mr. Berman, this is Fred.
是费特宝贝
Oh, Fred baby, huh?
你为小家伙的事找我吗
So you’re calling about the kid, huh?
你别担心 一切都已受控制
Everything’s under control. Just relax.
我与纽约的律师说过
I spoke to my lawyer in New York.
他会负责一切 只管把帐单给我
I told him to take care of everything, send me the bill,
但是要守密
but to keep my name anonymous.
-什么 -我不想涉及此事中
-What? -Unknown. I don’t want any part of it.
-你听到吗 -你听来像在隧♥道♥中
-You hear me? -You sound like you’re in a tunnel.
我用办公电♥话♥和你通话
It’s this executive phone I have.
-什么 -是办公电♥话♥
-What? -Executive phone!
她只需一万元保释金
Fred baby, they only got her on $10,000 bail.
律师能在今早保释她 我教你怎么办
My lawyer can get her out at 10:00 this morning. I tell you what you do.
你到她的狗窝去
You bust into that dump she lives in
把杂物收拾
collect all her junk.
到监狱去接她
Go down to the jail. Get her out.
以假名入住酒店
Take her straight over to a hotel under a phony name, right?
别让她接触记者
You wanna keep away from the reporters as much as possible.
你知道吗 你做得到吗
Do you know what I mean? Will you do that?
我能 白先生
Sure, Mr. Berman.
-真的不知怎么感激你 -算了吧
-I can’t tell you how much I appreciate. -Forget it.
我欠她的
I owe her something.
坦白点说 我并没有欠她什么
Not that I owe her anything, I mean, if you really get right down to it,
但她是疯子
but she’s a crazy.
她装腔作势
She’s a phony.
她真的装腔作势
But she’s a real phony.
-你明白吗 -我明白
-Know what I mean, kid? -Yeah, I know what you mean.
-白先生 谢谢你 -好的
-Thanks, Mr. Berman. Thanks a lot. -Right!
你怎么不乖乖的
Why don’t you behave?
好一个晚上
Quel night.
我在你被扣留时进入你家
I did a little housebreaking while you were away.
请到克莱顿酒店 麦迪逊大街和八十四街
Clayton Hotel, driver. 84th and Madison.
O.J.认为你该避开一段时间
O.J. Thinks it’d be a good idea if you stayed out of sight for a while.
我把东西拿来了 还有猫咪 我希望它没事吧
I got most of your stuff here, including cat. Hope he’s all right.
是的
Yeah.
猫咪 你好
Hello, cat.
你这没名字的家伙
Poor no-name slob.
听着 亲爱的 你找到飞机票了吗
Listen, darling. Did you find that plane ticket?
-在这儿 我们可以换钱 -你开玩笑吧
-Right here. We can cash it in. -Cash it in? Are you kidding?
几点了
What time is it?
-刚过了十点 -很好
-A little after 10:00. -Good.
请到飞机场
Idlewild Airport, please, driver.
-不用了 你不能这样做 -为什么
-Never mind. You can’t do that. -Why not?
你不知道吗 你被起诉了
You don’t understand. You’re under indictment.
若你弃保 他们会把你关起来的
If they catch you jumping bail, they’ll lock you up and throw away the key.
别开玩笑 亲爱的
Don’t be ridiculous, darling.
后天
By the day after tomorrow,
我便下嫁未来巴西总统
I’ll be married to the future president of Brazil.
这可以给我政♥治♥豁免权
And that’ll give me diplomatic immunity or something.
这个说不准
I wouldn’t bet on it.
那是什么 亲爱的
What is it, darling?
我有一个口讯给你
Message for you.
是的 我明白了
Oh, yes, I see.
他亲自把口讯送来
Did he bring it in person, or was it,
还是放在门下
just there, shoved under the door?
是表弟送来
A cousin.
请把手袋给我 好吗 亲爱的
Hand me my purse, will you, darling?
女孩要涂了口红才可看口讯
A girl can’t read that sort of thing without her lipstick.
你念给我听吧 亲爱的
You read it to me, will you, darling?
我猜我受不了
I don’t think I can quite bear.
你真的想我念
Sure you want me to?
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的小女孩
My dearest little girl.
我曾爱过你 知道你不像别的女孩
I have loved you, knowing you were not as others.
请想像当我在
But conceive of my despair
公开的情况下发现
upon discovering in such a brutal and public style

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章修女也疯狂
下一篇文章遗愿清单
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!