现在到蒂凡尼还早呢
Well, it’s still too early to go to Tiffany’s.
那么我们去喝一杯
I guess the next best thing is a drink.
对 我很需要喝一杯
Yes, I very much need a drink.
-你会请我喝酒吗 费特 -会
-Will you buy me one, Fred, darling? -Sure.
答应我一件事 不醉无归
Only promise me one thing. Don’t take me home until I’m drunk.
我要喝得很醉
Until I’m very drunk indeed.
你认为她很有天分吗
Do you think she’s talented?
-极端和十分有天分吗 -不
-Deeply and importantly talented? -No.
只是引人发笑和肤浅的天分
Amusingly and superficially talented, yes,
不是极端和十分有天分
but deeply and importantly, no.
真美
Gracious.
你认为她的收入很高吗
Do you think she’s handsomely paid?
是的
Oh, indeed.
先生 让我告诉你一件事
Well, let me tell you something, mister.
若我有她的收入 我会比她富有
If I had her money, I’d be richer than she is.
-为什么 -因为我会把糖果店留着
-How do you figure that? -Because I’d keep the candy store.
杜沙利就是我的糖果店
Old Sally Tomato. That’s my candy store.
我把杜沙利留着
I’d always keep Sally.
所以我比她富有
And that’s why I’d be richer than she is.
我们去透透气吧
We’d better get a little more air.
汤姆 迪克和夏里 不 更正
Tom, Dick, and Harry. No. Correction.
该是汤姆 迪克和锡德 夏里是他的朋友
Every Tom, Dick and Sid, Harry was his friend.
那些阿猫阿狗以为邀女孩共进晚餐
Anyway, every Tom, Dick and Sid thinks that if he takes a girl to dinner,
她便会乖乖的像一头小猫吗
she’ll just curl up like a kitten in a little furry ball at his feet, right?
我在这两个月里
I have by actual count been taken to dinner
便曾跟26个不同的小人共进晚餐
by 26 different rats in the last two months.
27个才对 若把超级小人
Twenty-seven, if you count Benny Shacklett,
萨宾利算在内
who is in many ways a super-rat.
-我忘了带钥匙 -不要紧 按雄志的门铃
-I think I forgot my key. -Never mind. I just buzzed Yunioshi.
我告诉你一件趣事吧
Do you wanna know something funny?
虽然大部分小人
In spite of the fact that most of these rats fork up
都给我50块钱上化妆室
$50 for the powder room like little dolls,
但我的户口还是比六个月前
I find I have again by actual count $9 less in the old bank account
少了九块钱
than I had six months ago.
费特
So, my darling Fred,
我今晚下了重要决定
I have tonight made a very serious decision.
什么决定
And what is that?
我不再乱♥交♥情人
No longer will I play the field.
-恭喜你 -在经济和社交上而言
-Congratulations. -The field stinks
这做法太差劲
both economically and socially.
所以我决定放弃
And I’m giving it up.
高小姐 我这次不只叫警♥察♥
Miss Golightly, this time I’m not only calling the police,
还有消防处和纽约州房♥屋委员会
but the fire department and the New York State Housing Commission,
必要时还有卫生局
and, if necessary, the Board of Health!
别吵 你要把全部人吵醒吗
Quiet up there. You want to wake the whole house?
正如高小姐在被无礼打断前所说
As Miss Golightly was saying before she was so rudely interrupted.
高小姐宣布计划
Miss Golightly further announces her intention
把不算少的天分投资在
to devote her many considerable talents
为了结婚的关系 要即时俘虏
to the immediate capture, for the purpose of matrimony
托先生
of Mr. Rutherford.
他的朋友称他拉斯 我知道他有很多朋友
Rusty to his friends, of whom I’m sure he has many.
-托拉斯 -谁
-Trawler. -Who?
托拉斯 你数周前在派对上见过他
Rusty Trawler. You met him at my party a couple of weeks ago.
他和怀玛吉同来
He came with Mag Wildwood.
不是英俊拉丁男子
Not the beautiful Latin type.
是另一个 长得像头猪那个
The other one, the one that looks like a pig.
记得吗
Remember?
美国五十岁以下富翁榜中排名第九
The ninth-richest man in America under 50?
我感到你有反对的眼光
Do I detect a look of disapproval in your eye?
很遗憾 事情就是这样
Tough beans, buddy, ’cause that’s the way it’s gonna be.
猫咪 你好
Hi, cat.
霍莉 你醉了
Holly, you’re drunk.
没错
True.
-说得很对 但无关重要 -你做什么
-Absolutely true. True, but irrelevant. -What are you doing?
我们该为新任的
So I think we should have a drink
托拉斯太太干杯
to the new Mrs. Rusty Trawler.
-那就是我 -慢慢来
-Me. -Hey, take it easy.
怎么了 你以为我做不来吗
What’s the matter, don’t you think I can do it?
认真的告诉我 你以为我做不来吗
Tell me. Seriously, I’m interested. Don’t you think I can?
你听到医生怎说
You heard the Doc.
弟弟快服完兵役
My brother gets out of the army in February
医生不会收留他 只有靠我了
and the Doc won’t take him back. So it’s all up to me.
我不知道你为何不明白
I don’t know why you don’t understand.
我需要钱 我会不惜一切赚钱
I need money, and I’ll do whatever I have to do to get it.
所以
So,
下个月我便会成为新任托拉斯太太
this time next month, I’ll be the new Mrs. Rusty Trawler.
我们喝一杯庆祝
And I think we should have a little drink to that.
喝光了 真可惜
It’s all gone. Isn’t that too bad?
你家有威士忌吗
Got any whiskey upstairs?
-你已经喝很多了 -快去拿酒来
-But you’ve had enough. -Go ahead. Get the whiskey.
我会给你钱
I’ll pay you for it.
-霍莉 别这样 -不 你反对我
-Holly, please. -No, no, you disapprove of me
我不接受反对我的男人请我喝酒
and I do not accept drinks from gentlemen who disapprove of me.
我有钱买♥♥酒 你可别忘了
I’ll pay for my own whiskey and don’t you forget it.
霍莉
Holly.
我不接受反对我的男人请我喝酒
I do not accept drinks from disapproving gentlemen.
尤其是已有情人的和反对我的男人
Especially not disapproving gentlemen who are kept by other ladies.
拿着
So take it.
你已习惯收下女人给的钱吧
You should be used to taking money from ladies by now.
若我是你 我会小心用钱
If I were you, I’d be more careful with my money.
下嫁托拉斯不是赚钱捷径
Rusty Trawler is too hard a way of earning it.
你有四秒时间滚蛋
It should take you exactly four seconds to cross from here to that door.
我只给你两秒
I’ll give you two.
城市信托储蓄银行-韦保罗 五十元整
托拉斯娶第四任太太
花♥花♥公♥子♥娶女继承人 说”就是她了”
我想和你谈那晚的事
I’ve come up to talk to you about the other night,
然后看到报章
then I saw the paper, and.
我也有点尴尬
Well, actually, I’m kind of embarrassed about it,
但既然此事与你有关 便该亲自跟你说
but since it concerns you, I thought I ought to talk to you about it in person.
什么
What?
什么
What?
是耳塞
The earplugs.
我不想再说一遍了
I can’t go through the whole thing again.
我来跟你和好的
It’s sufficient to say, I’ve come to make up.
而且我有不少消息
And as an added inducement, I have all kinds of news.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
可以 慢着 我穿了睡袍吗
I guess so. Just a minute. Do I have a nightgown on?
没有 你可以转身一会吗
No, I don’t. Would you mind turning around for a second?
算了吧 那只是陈旧的对白
Oh, never mind. It’s such a corny line anyway.
我转身好了
I’ll turn around myself.
进来吧
Come in.
你看过报纸了没有
Have you seen the paper?
你是说拉斯的新闻
Rusty, you mean?
我早知道
Yes. I know all about it.
我看错他了 是吗
Certainly had him pegged wrong, didn’t I?
我以为他只是小人 但他原来是超级小人
I thought he was just a rat, but he was a super-rat all along.
装成小人的超级小人
A super-rat in rat’s clothing.
还有更精彩的
You don’t even know the best part.
他不但是超级小人
Not only was he a rat, or a super-rat, rather,
他还身无分文
he was also broke.
身无分文 一毛钱也没有
Broke. I mean, but not a farthing.
他的家族当然富有 但他却身无分文
His family has money, of course, but he personally is broke.
原来他欠下七十万元
It turns out he owes $700,000.
能想像有人欠下七十万元吗
Can you imagine anyone owing $700,000?
欠43元还可以
$43, yes.
结果他决定和一头母猪结婚
Anyway, that’s why he decided to marry the queen of the pig people.
费特 我要告诉你
I’ll tell you one thing, Fred, darling,
我可以为了钱马上和你结婚
I’d marry you for your money in a minute.
-你会为了钱和我结婚吗 -马上
-Would you marry me for my money? -In a minute.
幸好我们都是穷光蛋
So I guess it’s pretty lucky neither of us is rich, huh?
是的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章修女也疯狂
下一篇文章遗愿清单
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!