我会观察你们的风俗习惯
I’m contented to stand observing the customs of your country.
好的 请随便
Okay, you do that.
托先生 来吧
Now, come along, Mr. Trawler.
我们一起高兴高兴
Let’s see what we can find to amuse you with.

Oh, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我没说过来接你
I wasn’t supposed to pick you up.
你说过要来接我 最后我叫基尔来
You said you would pick me up, and at the last minute, I had Gil come.
我没说过来接你
Look, I wasn’t supposed to pick you up, here or anywhere.
-喂 -高小姐
-Yes? -Miss Golightly?
这次我警告你
This time I’m warning you.
这次我一定会报♥警♥
I am definitely this time going to calling the police!
晚安
Good evening.
有什么要事吗
Is it something important?
不 只是楼上那家伙
No. Just the guy upstairs.
投诉噪音
Complaining about the noise.
他生气吗
He’s angry.
他提及报♥警♥
Well, he did mention something about calling the police.
报♥警♥
Oh, the police. The police?
不好了 我要找怀小姐一同离开
That I cannot have. I’d better find Miss Wildwood and go.
我的男友竟看上
To think I’d find a beau of mine,
好莱坞的骚货
mousing after a piece of cheap Hollywood trash.
-亲爱的 你太麻烦了 -闭嘴
-Mag, darling, you’re being a bore. -Shut up.
你知道你会有什么下场
You. You know what’s going to happen to you?
我把你送到动物园喂牝牛
I am going to march you over to the zoo and feed you to the yak.
先让我喝完这杯
Just as soon as I finish this drink.
倒了
Timber!
对不起
Sorry.
艾特 晚安
Good evening, Ed.
-这是保罗宝贝 -是的
-It’s Paul baby. -Oh, yes.
-你记得艾云吗 -你好 艾云
-You remember Irving, don’t you? -Yeah. Hi, Irving.
-这是荷西 -荷西 幸会
-This is Jose. -Nice to meet you, Jose.
-幸会 -是的
-Wonderful seeing you. -Yes.
他们是珠宝大盗
Jewel thieves.
新新监狱
沙利替我管帐
Sally helps me with my accounts.
我的数字头脑很差
I have no head for figures at all.
我一直想储点钱
I’m trying desperately to save some money. You know, I told you.
但总不成功
I just can’t seem to.
他吩咐我把收入与支出列明
He makes me write down everything in there.
赚了多少 花了多少
What I get, what I spend.
我曾有一个支票户口 但他要我把它取消
I used to have a checking account, but he made me get rid of that.
他认为方便缴税 我该以现金结算
He feels, for me, anyway, that it’s better to operate on a cash basis, tax-wise.
你有一天会把这本子写成小说
Some day, Mr. Fred, you take this book, turn it into a novel.
万事俱备 只要加入细节
Everything is there. Just fill in a little of the details.
那只会引人发笑
Certainly would be good for some laughs.
不是的
No. No, I don’t think so.
这书会令人心醉
This is a book would break the heart.
“费先生 化妆室 50元”
“Mr. Fitzsimmons, powder room, $50.”
“用去18元”
“Less $18.”
“修补黑缎子裙”
“Repair one black satin dress.”
“猫粮 27分”
“Cat food, 27 cents.”
别说了 你使我难为情
Sally, darling, please stop. You’re making me blush.
你说得对 费杰克是小人
But you’re right about Jack Fitzsimmons, he’s an absolute rat.
当然了 我认识的全是小人
I guess, of course, I don’t really know anybody but rats.
除了费特之外
Except, of course, Fred here.
你认为费特很好吧
You do think Fred is nice, don’t you, Sally?
为了你好 我希望他是的
For you, I hope he is.
跟我吻别吧
Give me a kiss goodbye.
沙利叔叔 再见了 下周再见
Goodbye, Uncle Sally. Till next week.
沙利叔叔 再见
Goodbye, Uncle Sally.
记得把书寄来
Goodbye and don’t forget to send that book, eh?
一定
I won’t.
天气报告如何
What about the weather report?
对了
Oh, yes.
本周末新奥尔良会下一阵小雪
Snow flurries expected this weekend in New Orleans.
本周末新奥尔良会下一阵小雪
Snow flurries expected this weekend in New Orleans?
真古怪吧
Isn’t that just the weirdest?
我敢打赌新奥尔良好久没下雪
I bet they haven’t had snow in New Orleans for a million years.
真不知道他怎想出来的
I don’t know how he thinks them up.
我的朋友
从前有一个很可爱 很惊慌的女孩
她独自生活 只有一头无名字的猫作伴
月河
Moon River
相距何止一里
Wider than a mile
我有一天
I’m crossing you in style
与你相遇
Some day
做梦者
Oh, dream maker
令人心碎者
You heartbreaker
不管你往哪儿去
Wherever you’re going
我也相随
I’m going your way
两个漂泊者
Two drifters
去看看这世界
Off to see the world
这世界缤纷灿烂
There’s such a lot of world
目不暇接
To see
我们都追逐
We’re after
相同的
The same
梦想
Rainbow’s end
在河曲处等候
Waiting ’round the bend
我那顽童般的朋友
My huckleberry friend
月河
Moon River
和我
And me
-你在干什么 -写作
-What you doing? -Writing.
很好
Good.
你好
Well, hello.
-怎么了 -我不知道
-What’s wrong? -I don’t know.
也许没有什么
It’s probably nothing.
我想看看他是否还在
I want to see if he’s still there.
看谁是否还在 你说什么
See if who’s still there? What are you talking about?

Look.
我昨天中午已留意到他
See? I noticed him yesterday afternoon.
我没说什么 免得像神经兮兮的
I didn’t say anything, I didn’t want to sound neurotic,
-但是他今天又在这儿 -你认为他是谁
-but when he’s there again today. -Who do you think he is?
我也说不准 但我猜
It could be anybody, of course, but what crossed my mind was
也许比尔找人监视我们
suppose Bill’s having us watched, huh?
好吧 交给我应付
Okay, I’ll take care of this.
不 别去
No. No, don’t. Please.
若我猜的没错 你只会令事情恶化
Look, if that’s what it is, you’ll only make everything worse.
我会小心的 你等我吧
I’ll be careful. You wait here.
亲爱的 别去 你不该去
Darling, please don’t. I don’t think you should.
别紧张
Now take it easy.
我想弄个明白而已
I just want to find out what this is all about.
好了 你想怎样
All right, what do you want?
孩子 我需要一个朋友
Son, I need a friend.
这是我 这是她
That’s me. That’s her.
这是她的弟弟费特
That’s her brother Fred.
你是霍莉的父亲吗
You’re Holly’s father?
她不是叫霍莉
Her name ain’t Holly.
她是巴雷美
She was Lula Mae Barnes.
那是她婚前的姓名
Was till she married me.
我是她的丈夫高医生
I’m her husband, Doc Golightly.
我是韦保罗
Paul Varjak.
我是医马的兽医
I’m a horse doctor. Animal man.
我也有务农 家在德州图利附近
Do some farming, too, near Tulip, Texas.
她的弟弟快服完兵役
Her brother Fred’s getting out of the army soon.
雷美该与丈夫
Lula Mae belongs home with her husband,
弟弟和孩子同住
her brother and her children.
孩子
Children?
她的孩子们
Them’s her children.
她有四个孩子
She’s got four children?
我没说他们是她的亲生孩子
Now, son, I didn’t claim they was her natural-born children.
他们的生母 我的前妻
Their own precious mother, precious woman,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章修女也疯狂
下一篇文章遗愿清单
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!