You’re overthinking it. – You’re underthinking it.
没有那样的话 – 有的
It’s not a word. – Yes, it is.
真的? – 应该是
Really? – I think it is.
你谷歌♥了? – 算了
Did you google it? – Doesn’t matter.
巴里会说什么?
What would Barry say?
巴里会说 “负面的想法♥会♥导致负面的结果”
Barry would say, “A negative outlook leads to a negative outcome.”
哇 你到底付多少钱给他?
Wow. How much do you pay him again?
我们的工作是确保你的安全
Our job is to keep you safe
并找回装有赎金的公事包
and to recover the briefcase with the ransom money inside.
我计划完成我的工作后…
And I plan on completin’ my job and keeping….
柠檬 公文包呢?
Lemon. Where’s the briefcase?
噢 我藏起来了
Oh, I stashed it.
公文包 柠檬
The case, Lemon.
去拿公文包给我
Go get me the fucking case.
你是个负担 知道吗?对我爸爸来说
You’re a liability, you know? To my father.
他不需要理由来杀你这种人
He doesn’t need a reason to kill people like you.
他需要一个不杀的理由
He needs a reason not to.
他有吗?
Does he have one?
真的很乱
That’s fucking confusin’.
喂?
Hello?
白死神的孩子在你手上?
Do you have White Death’s son?
你是说这个脸上有愚蠢纹身的白♥痴♥?
You mean this dickhead with the silly face tattoos?
他就坐在这里 – 还有公事包呢?
He’s sat right here. – And the briefcase?
是的 当然 在我手上
Yes, of course, I’ve got the case.
你们都将在京都站下车
You will both deboard at Kyoto station.
然后你和他的生意就完成了
Then your business with him will be concluded.
刚刚就在这里
It was just here.
现在没有了
Well, it’s not anymore.
我们必须找出拿了公事包的人
We need to find the person who took that case.
也许你是对的
Maybe you’re right.
也许我的运气开始改变
Maybe my luck is starting to turn.

You.

Yes.

Me.
但你是木村雄一
But you are Yuichi Kimura.
而你是来杀我的
And you came here to kill me.
我的父母叫我
My parents call me malen’kiy prints.
是小王子的意思 很明显的 他们要一个男孩
That means little prince. Obviously, they wanted a boy.
你应该想听整个故事
You’re going to want to hear the whole story.
不然你会十分后悔
Or you’ll be very, very sorry.
是医院
It’s the hospital.
等等
Hang on.
嗨 是的 现在你可以看那男孩了
Hi. Yes, you can see the boy now.
很好 如果每十分钟你没有我的消息
Good. If you don’t hear from me every ten minutes
或你打来时我没接电♥话♥
or if I don’t answer this phone when you call,
我要你进去然后杀了…
I want you to go in there and kill….
抱歉 你儿子叫什么名字来着?
I’m sorry, what’s your boy’s name again?
瓦塔鲁
Wataru.

Right. Right.
杀了瓦塔鲁
Kill Wataru.
幸好我们等待了
Aren’t we glad we waited?
我们找到了他的儿子 那是我们的任务
We got his son. That was our job.
我们的任务是带着他儿子和他的一千万回去
Our job was to come back with his son and his $10 million.
用三个字形容我们的处境 你知道是什么吗?
Three words describe our situation right now. Do you know what they are?
当然 救…他…儿子 家人比金钱更重要 对吧?
Sure do. Saved…his…son. Family’s more important than money, right?
你真的认识白死神吗?
Do you honestly not know who the White Death is?
我知道 5分钟前你刚告诉我
I know the White Death. You just told me 5 minutes ago.
为何我还要费心把简报转发给你?
Why do I even bother forwarding you the briefings?
我不知道
I do not know.
日本的黑道曾由一名叫峰岸的人统治
The Japanese underworld used to be ruled by a man named Minegishi.
峰岸是个野蛮的混♥蛋♥
Now, Minegishi was one brutal bastard.
但他是老派 你知道吗?
But he was old – school, you know?
传统和忠诚对他来说最重要
Tradition and loyalty was all that mattered to him.
当你被接纳 就是成员 你就像家人一样
When you were in, you were in. You were like family.
他对待你就像你是他自己人一样
He treated you like you were one of his own.
然后突然出现来自 俄♥罗♥斯♥的6英尺6寸的怪人
Then out of the blue comes this 6 – foot – fucking – 6 geezer from Russia.
传闻说他被俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥流放了
Whispers that he was exiled from the Russian mafia
或是前特务
or that he was ex – KGB.
没人真正知道真♥相♥
No one really knows the truth.
但众所周知的是这个俄♥罗♥斯♥人…
But what is known is this Russian
…一路攀升
worked his way up the ranks.
逐步地 一个接一个地杀
Bit by bit. Kill by kill.
而且很快就成了峰岸最亲密的顾问之一
And very, very fucking quickly became one of Minegishi’s closest advisors.
那些忠于他的人说
And those loyal to him said:
“别过于信任 这人不大正常
“Hold your horses. This geezer ain’t the full ticket.
他并不可信”
He ain’t to be trusted.”
“他很危险 “他们说
“He’s dangerous,” they said.
“现代瘟疫 “他们说
“A modern plague,” they said.
“白死神”
“A White Death.”
所以 果然他们是对的
So, sure enough, they were right.
他建立了自己的联盟
He made his own alliance.
他自己的党派
His own gang.
然后他会做什么?
And what’d he do?
在他背后捅了一刀
Stabbed him in the back.
我是指比喻 他把他的脑都炸了 不是吗?
I mean, metaphorically. He blew his fucking brains out, didn’t he?
他在一夜之间将峰岸这个名字从地球上消失
He wiped the name Minegishi off the face of the earth in one single night.
并建立了一个配得上白死神的帝国
And made an empire worthy of the White Death.
所以 让我直言不讳
So, let me put this bluntly.
有个没有灵魂的精神病领袖
There’s this soulless psychotic leader
与地球上最大的犯罪组织
with the largest criminal organization on the planet
会以他认为合适的方式报复我们
shoved right inside our fucking ass cheeks.
那个混♥蛋♥绝对是柴油机 不是吗?
That motherfucker’s definitely a Diesel, then, isn’t he?
如果你再一次提到托马斯坦克引擎
If you mention Thomas the Tank Engine one more time
我要朝你的脸开枪
I’m gonna shoot you in the fucking face.
好 如果他那么恶劣
Okay, if he’s such a badass,
为何随机雇了两个杀手 而不是自己把儿子要回来?
how come he hired two random operators instead of getting his son back himself?
如果你真的看过简报 就会知道他有妻子
If you actually read the briefings you’d know that he had a wife.
什么 他有妻子?
What, he had a wife?
她是他人生中最重要的人 而她死了
She was the most important fucking thing in his life, and she died.
酒驾事故什么的
Drunk driving accident or some shit.
现在他就封闭在院子里 没有离开过
And now he’s at the compound. He ain’t left since.
一个不知名的机车 可能会说有一个教训要吸取
An unnamed locomotive might say there’s a lesson to be learned.
而且他没有随机雇佣两个操作员 柠檬
And he didn’t hire two random operators, Lemon.
他找了最好的
No, he asked for the best.
他要求负责玻利维亚任务的那两人
He asked for the two responsible for the Bolivia job.
他要求不会搞砸的专业人士
He asked for pros who wouldn’t fuck up.
三个字 柠檬
Three words, Lemon.
我们… – 完蛋了
We are…Fucked.
你要什么?
What do you want?
人们以为我只是一个年轻女孩
People think that I’m just some young girl.
某人的未来妻子 或…
Someone’s future wife…
未来母亲
or future mother.
但我不活在别人的故事里
But I’m not in someone else’s story.
你们都在我的故事里
You’re all in mine.
这和我有什么关系?
The fuck does that have to do with me?
你为城里最可怕的老板工作:
You work for the most feared boss in the city:
白死神
The White Death.
随便你否认
Oh, deny it all you want.
但你为一个为别人工作的人工作 等等
But you work for someone who works for someone else, et cetera, et cetera,
而一切都回到同一个人
and it all falls under the same person.
你两天前送来了一个公事包
You delivered a briefcase two days ago
给白死神的一位同伙
to one of the White Death’s associates,
而我看见了我的机会
and I saw my opportunity.
跟随案件 找到白死神
Follow the case and find the White Death.
我不知道你认为我能为你做什么
I don’t know what you think I can do for you.
那是故事里我最爱的部分 你会替我杀了他
Oh, that is my favorite part of the story. You’re going to kill him for me.
我怎么会去杀白死神?
How the fuck am I going to kill the White Death?
你等着看吧
You’ll see.
看那个
Oh, look at that.
我们正按计划进行
We are right on schedule.
坐下来 放松一点 你看来好紧张

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!