不 你继续
No, no. You hold onto it.
扮成无辜少女并没那么成功
The innocent young girl act doesn’t really get you very far
尤其是你握着上膛的枪
if you’re holding a loaded gun.
打开扬声器
Put it on speaker.
父亲
Father.
优一?你为什么离开医院?
Yuichi? Why did you leave the hospital?
说实话
Be honest.
谁和你一起?
Who’s there with you?
我找出把瓦塔鲁从屋顶推下来的凶手了
I found out who pushed Wataru off that roof.
你去见当局了?
Did you go to the authorities?
我想自己处理
I wanted to handle it myself.
我的儿子
My son.
你无法控制命运
You can’t control what fate has in store for us.
父亲
Father.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们还没结束
We’re not finished.
你坐这里 尝试每一个组合
You’re going to sit here and you’re going to go through every combination
一直到打开公事包为止
until you open up that case.
小子 那可能会… – 不 不会的
Kid, that could take f…No, no. It won’t.
我会从低数字开始 就一个念头
I’d start with the low numbers. Just a thought.
我靠
Fuck me!
天啊 他醒了
There he is.
他逃脱了
He got by me.
是 我这里也是
Yeah. Yeah, me, too.
现在最好的选择是 给白死神带上杀死他儿子的人
I guess our best option now is bring the White Death the man who killed his son.
但不是眼镜男杀的 – 我才不理
But Glasses didn’t do it. – I could give a rat’s ass.
不 我告诉你 我了解他 他不是那种人 朋友
No, I’m telling you, I read him. He’s not the type, mate.
这样吧 你喜欢你的手臂吗?
I’ll tell you what, do you like your arms?
你知道我喜欢的
You know I like my arms. – Well, then
那一定要有人承担责任 不是吗?
someone’s got to take the blame, don’t they?
是你或我吗? – 你还是我?
That’s you or me? – You or me?
糟了 那混♥蛋♥偷了我的电♥话♥
Shit, that asshole stole my phone.
和我的枪 露西亚 – 拜托
And my gun, Lucille. – Oh, come on.
那是我最爱的枪 混♥蛋♥ – 别说了
That’s my favorite gun. Son of a bitch. – Fuck about.
是 什么事?
Right, what? – Step off the train at the next stop
带着公事包和他儿子在下一站下车
with the briefcase and the son. – Hang on a minute, didn’t we say Kyoto?
等等 不是说好了在京都?
You will still depart at Kyoto.
你还是继续会在京都下车
The White Death wants to make sure you are being honest about situation.
白死神要确定你对现况坦诚相告
这简直是浪费我们…
Well, this is a complete waste of our t…
好 我们只需证明我们有个不在手上的公事包
All right, all right. We just have to prove we have a case we don’t have
和一个还活着的儿子
and a live son instead of a dead one.
你觉得呢?
What are you thinking?
老潘和朱迪? – 老潘和朱迪
The ol’ Punch and Judy? – The ol’ Punch and Judy.
你们都被告知要下车
You were all told to exit the train.
是吗?不像你 我是专家
Yeah? Well, unlike you, I’m a professional.
我要确保这不是黑道的陷阱
I wanted to make sure it weren’t some Yakuza trap, but clearly not.
但显然不是 是一些80年代舞会 是吗?
It’s some fuckin”80s dance – off, innit?
你的双胞胎呢?橘子?
Where is your twin? Tangerine?
我是橘子 柠檬正在保护着公事包
I’m Tangerine. Lemon’s keepin’ the case safe.
还有白死神的儿子呢?
And the White Death’s son?
是 他在那边
Yeah, he’s there.
向你的粉丝挥手 公主
Wave to your fuckin’ fans, princess.
他是个开朗的小伙子 对吧?
He’s a fuckin’ happy chappy, isn’t he?
但我要上车了 只剩下十秒 再见
But I’ve gotta pop on the train, you know, ten seconds left, so ta – ra.
我们会按照计划 在京都下车
We’ll stick to the plan, depart in Kyoto.
帮个忙 别多管闲事了 好吗?
Do us a favor: Get the fuck off my back, will ya?

Okay.

Okay.
哇!
Whoa!

Okay.

Okay.
做得很好 – 是啊 希望他们相信
That couldn’t have gone better. – Yeah, let’s hope they buy it.
我们必须找到那个眼镜男混♥蛋♥ 立刻
We need to find that Glasses twat, like, right to the fuck now.
我往上 你往下 完事后转回头
I’m gonna go up, you go down, double back when you’re done.
如果看见他 和他谈判 知道吗?
If you see him, fucking deal with him, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
上是…? – 那边 往东京去
Up is…? – That way. Towards Tokyo.
火车总是向下移♥动♥出发的
Departing trains are always moving down.
你小心 这里还有其他事发生
And, look, be careful. Something else is going on here.
是 我还是觉得有一辆柴油机潜伏着
Yeah, I still feel like there’s a Diesel lurking about.
我发誓 我说过什么?我说过什么?
I swear to God, what did I say? What did I say?
我说我会… – 射我的脸 对
I said I’ll fucking…Shoot me in the face. Yeah.
托马斯仍然教我如何看待人 真正地理解他们
Thomas still taught me how to see people, read them for real.

Yeah.
而我从来没错过 对吧? – 没有
And I’m never wrong, am I? – No.
眼镜男 他不是我们要找的人
Glasses, he is not our guy.

Okay.
你先开枪 再找答案
You shoot first and come up with the answers later.
我总是那样
I always do.
还有 柠檬?
And, Lemon?
是?
Yeah, man?
你也小心
You be careful, too.
我的意思是 当列车在摇着 就别敲门 对吗?
I mean, when this train’s a – rockin’ don’t come a – knockin’, right?
再过七分钟 我就下火车了
Seven more minutes and I am off this train.
你藏在厕所里?
Are you hiding in the bathroom?
是的 你试用过这些智能厕所?
Yeah. Have you tried these smart toilets?
他们真是感官上的享受
They’re a pleasure to the senses.
如果现在我要上大号♥ 肯定尽情的用它
If I had one in the chamber I would rock this bad boy right now.
底线 我们需要底线
Boundaries. We need boundaries.
天啊
Holy shit.
天啊
Holy shit.

Whoa there.
看它
Oh, look at that.
我就知道我会给你带来好运气
I knew my luck would rub off on you.

Fuck.
你在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
我做着我对你手上的枪做了的事
I am doing the same thing that I did to the gun in your hand.
我只是让事情更有趣 也可以说我在未雨绸缪
I’m just making things interesting. I’m hedging my bets, you could say.

Fuck.
如果枪杀不了他 这公事包会
If the gun doesn’t kill him, the case will.
这东西可能在我手中随时爆♥炸♥
This thing could have blown up in my hand at any point.
不 它是惰性的 除非你开火
No, no. It’s inert unless you fire it.
但别开火 明白吗?
But don’t fire it, you know what I mean?
不像我在这个公事包里放的东西 这是很…
Unlike what I put in this briefcase here. This is very….
这根本不是惰性的 这是…
Well, this is not inert at all. This is….
你知道在他自己的组织里
Did you know that there have been 31 attempts on the White Death’s life
已有31次尝试杀死白死神?
from within his own organization?
每一个 他都以他们自己的武器处决
Each one, he executed with their own weapon.
你是否明白我的处境?
Do you see what I’m getting at here?
木村 我带你来这里是为了失败
Kimura, I brought you here to fail.
你把我儿子推下屋顶…
You push my son off a roof…
没错
Right.
带我上这列车…
…bring me to this train…
诬陷我为刺客…
frame me as an assassin
来这里杀白死神 用我的枪…
here to kill the White Death, and use my gun…
最后会在他面前爆♥炸♥?
that will blow up in his face?
很好
Very good.
你已完全了解情况
Very, very good.
这是一个愚蠢的计划
It’s a stupid plan.
这是…
It is…
…一个绝妙的计划
a brilliant plan.
有人
Occupied.
你还记得那个在心脏手术中死去的外科医生?
You remember that mob surgeon that died mid – heart operation?
是的 他中风了 不是吗? – 不 那是官方说法
Yeah, he had a stroke, right? – No, that was the official cover.
他被下毒了
He was poisoned.
刺客的名字叫大黄蜂
The assassin goes by the name of the Hornet.
天啊!
Oh, my God!
他用了非洲树蛇蛇毒
He used boomslang snake venom.
它凝结血液 使你每个孔口流血
It congeals the blood, making you bleed out of every orifice.
如果没在30秒内服用解毒剂 你就死定了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!