这有助于处理这个 我有一个很好的治疗师
Yeah, it helps to process this. I have a good therapist.
我非常爱我的妻子
I loved my wife very much.
她给我上了宝贵的一课
She taught me a valuable lesson.
如果你不控制自己的命运…
If you do not control your fate…
命运就会控制你
it will control you.
于是我就控制了 我把他们都带到这里去死
So I took control. I brought them all here to die.
但现在只剩下一个人
But now there is only one left.
卡弗先生
Mr. Carver.
什么?
Excuse me?
是我顶替了卡弗?
I’m filling in for Carver?
他请病假?
Calling in sick?
该死的卡弗
Fuck Carver.
杀了我妻子的人
The man who murdered my wife.
兄弟
Bro.
开就是了! – 好吧 你开心吗?
Just open it! – Fine. Ya happy?
我不是卡弗!
I’m not Carver!
他往那边去了
He went that way.

Oh, shit. Okay.
有事发生
Oh, shit. Something’s happening.
抱歉
Excuse me.

Yep.
木村
你为何在这里?
你的女儿
看来她…
把错的孙子推下屋顶了
小孩!
Ah, children.
你尽你所能把他们养好
You do the best you can to raise them right.
蟑螂 我不知道你为何在这里
Cockroach, I do not know why you are here,
但别阻挡我 不然你会像你妻子一样
but move out of my way or you will join your wife.
我们的道路注定回到彼此
Our paths were destined to return to each other.
好 等等 慢下来 朋友 快啊!
Okay. Wait. Fuckin’ slow down, mate. Come on!
到目前为止一切顺利 你可以停下火车
Hey, so far so good. You can stop the train.
关于那个 我把火车的速度除以质量
About that. I took the velocity of the train and divided it by the mass,
我意识到我不知道如何开子弹列车
and I realized that I don’t know how to fuckin’ drive a bullet train.
老兄 你只会谈火车
Dude, all you do is talk about trains.
托马斯是人生的隐喻 不是如何实际驾驶…
Thomas is a metaphor for life, not how to actually drive…
趴下!
Get down!
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
让我来!让火车停下来!
I got this! Stop the train!
什么?
What?!
英文 英文 英文 英文
English, English, English, English.
英文刹车!
English. Brakes!
我们没问题!我可以的!
We’re good! I got it!
不!
No!
撑着! – 我们在错误的轨道上!
Hold on! – We’re on the wrong track!
约堡! – 什么?
Oi, Joburg! – What?
对不起 我开枪打了你!
I’m sorry I shot you!
其实是两次了!
Actually it was, like, twice!
什么?
Sorry?
你向我开枪两次了!
You shot me twice!
对不起 我打了你两枪
I’m sorry I shot you twice.
谢谢你 老兄!
Thanks, man!
这表明你真正成长了!
That shows real growth!
完了!
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck.
你不受力量的支配
You are not ruled by strength.
你是被恐惧所支配!
You are ruled by fear!
害怕你内心深处无法控制的一件事!
Fear of the one thing deep down you cannot control!
害怕命运!
Fear of fate!
我对橘子的死感到抱歉
Hey, and I’m sorry about Tangerine.

Yeah.

Yeah.
但现在我有另一个兄弟了
But I got another brother now.
真的?
Really?
才不是!
Fuck no!
为了旧时光
For old times’ sake.
管它的
Fuck it.
B-20
我们走
Let’s go.
朋友
Oh, mate.
是?
Yeah?
我要泡泡奶茶
I wanted bubble milk tea.
马车轮饼怎么样?
How about a Wagon Wheel?
一个父亲…
A father…
会保护他的家人
protects his family.
完了
Oh, fuck.
关于你的妻子 与我无关
About your wife, I had nothing to do with that.
那是个错误
It’s a mistake.
我不是卡弗
I’m not Carver.
我只做抢夺的工作
I only do snatch – and – grab jobs.
卡弗!我要卡弗!我请了卡弗!
The Carver! I want the Carver! I hired the Carver!
不 他肚子有问题 老兄
No, he had a stomach thing, man.
我只是代替他
I’m just filling in.
你代替他
You’re filling in.
不管怎样 卡弗是个混♥蛋♥
For what it’s worth, Carver is a dick.
最狡猾的刺客…?
The most cunning assassin…?
也许是最懒的
Maybe the laziest.
别这样
Aw, come on.
放手吧 老兄
Just let it go, bro.
别叫我”老兄”!
Do not call me “bro”!

Okay.
哥们 你看到了吗?
Dude, did you see that?
那是什么?
What was that?
哥们
Dude.
完成了
It’s done.
关于这个李子 李子不该放下所有的怨恨吗?像…
Hey, about this plum. Shouldn’t the plum give up all resentment? Like…
天啊
Oh, my God.
我父亲的尸体在我脚下是我的运气
It’s my luck that delivered my father’s corpse at my feet.
这个小妞的自恋
The narcissism on this chick.
无药可救
Untreatable.
现在我…
Now I am…
好 等等
Okay, wait, wait, wait.
什么?
What?
这该死的家庭是怎么回事?
What is with this fucked – up family?
请容许我说 你需要一些推荐书
You need some suggested reading, if I may.
《幸存的边缘性人格障碍》
Surviving Borderline Personality Disorder.
什么?
What?
我大力推荐
I highly recommend it.
现在我是白…
Now I am the White D…
那是什么?
What was that?
那是报应吗?
Was that karma?
再见了 瓢虫
Farewell, tentoumushi.
橘子
Tangerine.
玛丽亚?
Maria?
枪拿去
Take the gun.
天啊 你刚说”杀”吗?
Oh, my God, did you just say “whack”?
我们快结束了 你只需要站起来
We’re almost there. You just need to get up.
你是来救我的吗?
Did you come to rescue me?
你需要吗?
Did you need rescuing?
你是来救我的
You came to rescue me.
请别让我后悔
Please don’t make me regret it.
好 不要 你的脸怎么了?
Okay, don’t. Don’t. What’s happening to your face?
你在哭?
Are you crying?
这信息量很大
It’s a lot to process.
我要你知道 你是个
I want you to know, you are the greatest,
最棒 最出色的经理人
most wonderful handler that I could ever have.
最好的
Ever. Ever.
你认为也许有一点头部外伤?
Do you think maybe there was a little head trauma?
也许 有点晕 – 一点点
Maybe. – Little bit, yeah.
有一点头晕 – 好 要香蕉吗?
A little lightheaded. – Yeah. Need a banana?
有钾可能会好些 – 车上有一个
Potassium might be good. – Have one in the car.

Hey.
下一次拿枪吧 别听巴里说的
Next time, take the gun. Don’t listen to Barry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!