The Hornet stings, bitch!
女士 你可以带走公事包
Lady, you can have the case.
但你见过我的脸
Oh, but you’ve seen my face, bitch.
在毒液发挥作用前 30 秒
Thirty seconds before the venom does its thing.
你这混帐
You bitch.
糟了你有备份吗?
Oh, shit, man. Do you have a backup?
你觉得呢?
What do you think, bitch?
糟了
Oh, shit, man.
你没有别的了?
You don’t have another one?
你应该预备得更周全
You gotta be better prepared.
我在胡说八道 我又在胡说八道了 对不起
I’m mansplaining, I’m mansplaining again. I’m sorry.
我可以给你一些东西吗?
Can I get you something?
你看起来不像一个有宗教信仰的人
You don’t seem like a religious person.
水?你想要一些水吗?
Water? Would you like some water?
不是?
No?
你要被单?
You want a blanket?
要我握着你的手?
You want me to hold your hand?
你的报应来了
Karma is a bitch.
和我说话
Talk to me.
是我的坏运气 非常差 我必须下车
It’s my bad luck. It’s bad luck on acid. I gotta get off this train.
公事包在你那里?
Do you have the case?
是的
Yes.
你是不是像胎儿一样趴在地上?
Are you lying on the ground in the fetal position?
我不在地上
I’m not on the ground.
你必须站起来
You need to get up.
你为何总是知道我在做什么? – 因为我了解你
How do you always know what I’m doing? – Because I know you.
我可以写日记 我应该写日记
I could journal. I should journal.
瓢虫 瓢虫 呼吸 深呼吸
Ladybug. Ladybug. Breathe. Deep breaths.
快结束了 你只需要站起来
We’re almost there. You just need to get up.

Right.
你一直在骗我 朋友
You have been lying to me, my friend.
现在真♥相♥大白了吧?
Well, cat’s out of the bag now, innit?
你负责保护我儿子
You were responsible for keeping my son safe,
和我的钱的安全
for keeping my money safe.
我对做家长一窍不通
I don’t know a thing or two about being a parent.
但你知道我该做什么
But you know what I would do,
因为是你儿子和你的钱?
being that it’s your son and your money?
我不会再为你死去的妻子哭泣 不再懒惰
I’d stop crying about your dead wife, get off your fucking lazy ass,
过来这里自己完成任务
come here and finish the job yourself.
但是既然我们在倾心交谈
But as we’re having a bit of a heart – to – heart,
我有几件事要告诉你
got a couple things to tell ya.
你儿子是十足的混球
Your son’s a complete bellend
他活该眼窝流血
and fuckin’ deserves to be bleeding out of his eye sockets.
至于你的公事包 自从东京之后我就没见过它
And as for your case, I haven’t seen it since Tokyo.
我希望有人找到它
And I hope someone’s fuckin’ found it,
拿它下注 度过美好的时光
put it all on red and having a fuckin’ wonderful time.
我们在京都车站见
I will meet you at Kyoto Station.
太棒了 我等不及了
Oh, how wonderful. I can’t fucking wait.
我想看着你的眼睛杀了你和你的兄弟
I want to look into your eyes when I kill you and your brother.
我的兄弟
My brother.
我永远在吹泡泡
I’m forever blowing bubbles
空气中可爱的泡泡
Pretty bubbles in the air
西汉姆已经胜了!
West Ham have taken it!
西汉姆 1 切尔西零
West Ham 1, Chelsea nil.
早晨高峰就要到来
Morning rush hour’s rolling in quite nicely.
你有什么计划 朋友?
What’s your plan, mate?
是 我永远不会忘记一张脸
You gonna fuckin’ waltz up here and blow my brains out
把我的脑袋炸飞?
in front of the whole fuckin’ carriage of witnesses?
那列火车上已经没有人了
There is no one left on that train.
我知道
I know.
我买♥♥了直到终点站的每张票
I bought every ticket until the end of the line.

Oi.

You.
我认识你
I know you.
你是那个女孩对吧?
You’re that girl, aren’t ya?
天啊
Oh, my God.
是 我永远不会忘记一张脸 我
Yeah, I never forget a face, me.
我很高兴见到你 请帮助我
I’m so happy to see you. Please help me.
有个男人 他把我当作人♥质♥
There’s this man, and he was holding me hostage.
他戴着眼镜 而且他也杀了我叔叔
He was wearing glasses, and he killed my uncle.
他也杀了另一个我不认识的男人
And he also killed this other man who, I don’t know,
他一直在谈论托马斯火车和…
he just kept talking about Thomas the Trains and…
坦克发动机
Tank Engine.
没错 但他杀了他们俩
Yeah, right. Exactly.
然后他说他会拿一些钱逃跑
But he killed both of them, and then he said he was going to get away with some sort of money.
我不知道
I don’t know.
抱歉 亲爱的 请再说一遍 我不知道你是谁
I’m sorry, darling. I beg your pardon. I don’t know who the fuck you are.
我只是个该在名古屋下车的女孩 然后这个男人…
I’m just a girl who was supposed to get off at Nagoya, and then this man…
那是很久以前的事了
That was fucking ages ago.
我知道 但这个人 说我能成为一个好后备计划
I know, but this man, he just said that I could be a good backup plan
而一个美女是个好人♥质♥
and that a pretty girl makes a good hostage.
他没错 但 你需冷静
Well, he ain’t wrong there. But, look, keep your fucking knickers on.
请帮忙我 – 好 冷静点
Please just help me. – All right. Calm down.
下车或做你喜欢做的事 你可以走了
Get off or do what the fuck you like. You’re free to go.
谢谢你 – 没事 继续
Thank you. – It’s all right. Go on.
反正我不知道你在这里做什么
I don’t know what you’re doing here anyway.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
柴油机
Diesel.
肯定是最糟糕的
The absolutely fucking worst.
小搞事精
Little shit stirrer.
看 柠檬…
See, Lemon…
上帝让他的灵魂安息…
God rest his soul,
他是个正人君子
was the don.
他能解读人 看见他们的真实身份
And he could read people, see them for who they really are.
他是对的
He was right.
有一个柴油机
There’s been a Diesel
在这列火车上跑来跑去 造成各种破坏
running up and down this train, causing all sorts of fucking havoc.
一直都是你 你这肮脏的柴油机!
And it was you the whole fucking time, you dirty little Diesel!
你害柠檬流血 而柠檬从不流血
You made Lemon bleed… and Lemon never bleeds.
天啊!先生 请帮助我!
Oh, my God! Mister, please help me!
求求你!请救我!
Please! Please help me! Please!
你在干什么 你这混球!
What the fuck are you doing, you bellend!
什么?
What?
柴油机!
Diesel!
什么?
What?
你这混球!
You fucking bellend!
你是个柴油机
You’re a Diesel.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
他说他要杀了你 把一切都归咎于你
He said that he was going to kill you and blame everything on you.
他还说有人在京都站等我们
He also said that there’s someone waiting for us at Kyoto Station.
一个可怕的人 会伤害我
Someone scary, who would hurt me.
没有人会伤害你
No one’s gonna hurt you.
没事了
It’s okay.
我们会下车
We’re getting off this train.
我们到下一站后就没事了
We make the next stop, we’ll be fine.
好 孩子 过来…
Okay, kid, come o…
孩子 快啊!
Kid, come on!
我不能 我的背包卡住了!
I can’t, my backpack is stuck!
什么?
What?
放下吧 我们走
Leave it, let’s go.
我们该走了 – 不 我不能!
We gotta go, we gotta go. – No, I can’t!
马上 小姐!
Right now, young lady!
不! – 这是我们最后机会!
No! – It’s our last chance!
请回来!
Please come back!
孩子 拜托你
Kid, please.
我很害怕 不想自己一人 求求你!
I’m scared, I don’t want to be alone, please!
我拿到了
I got it.
不是你的错 孩子
It’s not your fault, kid.
是我的运气 不是你的
It’s my luck, not yours.
你还有等着你的前程

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!