Sit back, relax a little bit. You look so tense.
我们救了他的儿子
We rescued his fucking son.
我们找出拿了公事包的混♥蛋♥ 把事情做好
We find the fucker who took the briefcase, make things right,
事情就像未发生过一样
be like it never happened.
你还穿着避弹衣?
You still got that vest on ya?
不 衣会给你一种虚假的安全感
No, vests give you a false sense of security.
你也许 例如 被射中颈项
You might, like, get shot in the neck.
它也能让你避开被射中胸部
It also stops you from getting shot in the chest,
但我猜你错过了托马斯那一集 对吗?
but I guess you missed that episode of Thomas.
应该是了 因为那听起来很恐怖
I really must’ve, because that sounds dark as shit.
去穿吧 不然就闭嘴 老兄
Nut up or shut up, bruv.
好 那么计划有点改变
Well, so, slight change of plans.
先是他妻子 现在是儿子?
First his wife, now his son?
死了好多白人
That’s a lot of white deaths.
我要你坚强 儿子 明白吗?
I want you to be strong, son. Do you understand?
坚强
Be strong.
我的心
My heart.
不要!
No!
找出是那个混♥蛋♥做的事
Find me the son of a bitch who did this.
你真好运
You lucky son of a bitch.
你捅了我一刀?!
You stabbed me?!
你毁了我的人生
You ruined my life.
我根本不认识你!
I don’t even know you!
我是来报仇的
I come here for revenge.
杀死萨瓜罗的杀手杀了我的妻子
The assassin who killed El Saguaro killed my wife.
但命运使这成为特别的买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
But fate made this a two for one special.
我们能暂停一下吗?谈一谈?
Can we just take a time – out here? Talk this out?
我永远不会停止来找你
I will never stop coming for you.
什么?
What?
你随心所欲地跑吧 我会找到你的
Run as far as you like. I will find you.
为什么?
Why?
我会以你毁我方式去毁坏你的生活!
And I will ruin your life the way you ruined mine!
老兄 我根本不认识你!
Dude, I don’t even know you!
我的心
My heart.
搞什么…?
What the – – ?
哇 不是吧?
Wow. Really?
让他的死成为愤怒毒性中的一个教训
Let this be a lesson in the toxicity of anger.
委内瑞拉 乌拉圭 巴塞罗那
Venezuela, Uruguay, Barcelona.
你是谁?
Who are you?
全体乘客:我们将在新横滨稍作停留
All passengers: We’ll make a brief stop
好 朋友 试试这个
at Shin Yokohama. – All right, mate, try these.
他们是飞鼠眼镜 – 飞鼠是什么?
They’re them Momonga glasses. – The fuck is a Momonga?
每周四在托马斯之后上演
Comes on after Thomas every Thursday.
好 – 很好
Okay. – It’s good.
就是那样 – 他应该看起来像睡着 对了 就是那样
Just like that. – He should look asleep. There, like that.
芥末
Wasabi.
我们必须确保他不会从这列火车下车
We gotta make sure he doesn’t step a foot off this train.
你看到公事包 就和拥有它的人谈判
You see the case, deal with whoever has it.
好 我该怎么做?和他谈 真的和他谈判?
All right, how do I do that? Talk to him, or, like, talk to him?
不然告诉他戈登如何遇见珀西的故事
Why don’t you tell him about the story about how Gordon met Percy
以及珀西现在为何眼窝流着血!
and how Percy’s now bleeding from his fucking eye sockets!
他的意思是杀了他
He means kill him.
全体乘客:我们将在新横滨稍作停留
All passengers: We’ll make a brief stop at Shin Yokohama.
靠,可恶
Goddamn it.
借过
Excuse me.
我他妈的原谅你了
You are fuckin’ excused.
约堡
Joburg.
南非 约翰内斯堡 简称约堡
抱歉 朋友
I’m sorry, buddy.
给我!
Give it!
妈的!
Shitballs!
那不算一分钟
That wasn’t a minute.
我错过了我的站 – 为什么?
I missed my stop. – Why?
因为神恨我 – 不是的
Because God hates me. – No, she doesn’t.
公事包还在你手上? – 是的 我藏起来了
Do you still have the case? – Yeah, I stashed it.
在下一站下车 – 你说的话听起来很容易
Get off at the next stop. – It sounds so easy when you say it.
你是否知道小雪茄这个名字?
Does the name El Cigarillo mean anything to you?
艾撒瓜若?卡特尔老大? – 是啊 听起来很熟悉?
El Saguaro? The cartel boss? – Yeah, why does that sound so familiar?
你在墨西哥潜入的婚礼他在场
He was in the wedding you infiltrated in Mexico.
龙舌兰酒?
Tequila?
你是鸡尾酒侍者
You were the cocktail server.
新郎 我就知道我认得那个人 我真的很擅长认人
The groom. I knew I recognized that guy. I’m really good with faces.
等等 什么人?
Wait, what guy?
抱歉 马上回来
Sorry. Be right back.
刺伤我的人 我把酒洒在他的西装上 他现在死了
The guy who stabbed me. I spilled wine on his suit. He’s dead now.
你杀了狼? – 那是意外
You killed the Wolf? – It was an accident.
我真的必须在星期一处理我在事件中的角色
I’m really gonna have to process my part in the incident on Monday.
完了!不是吧
Shit! Fuck! No.
完了 怎么了?
Shit. Fuck. What?
还记得玻利维亚任务的那两个怪人吗?
Remember those two wackos from the Bolivia job
杀了那些人 – 那双胞胎?
killed all those people? – The Twins?
是 我不太肯定他们是双胞胎
Yeah, I’m not so sure they’re twins.
够了 大家都知道他们是双胞胎
Stop it. Everyone knows they’re twins.
现在他们其中一人正向我走来
One of them is walking towards me right now.
我想我在月台上见到另一个
I think I saw the other one on the platform.
被占用
Occupied.
现在我们知道了这个案子的主人是谁
Now we know who the owners of the case are.
这正是我要说的 我们必须多讨论
This is exactly what I’m talkin’ about.
关于我们周围的人的素质
We have to have a hard discussion about the caliber of people we are surrounding ourselves with.
我们为什么要窃窃私语?
Why are we whispering?

Hello.
白死神想知道你为什么下火车
The White Death would like to know why you stepped off train.
我想透透气
Wanted some fresh air.
你的命令是留在火车上
Your orders were to stay on the train.
我没意识到会有人来监视我
I didn’t realize I was gettin’ a babysitter to come cut my bollocks.
我是专业的 我们正确保公事包和他儿子都安全
I’m a professional. We’re making sure the case and his son are perfectly safe.
我现在可以去工作吗?
Can I please go do my job now?
你太好了 非常谢谢你
Oh, very kind of you. Thank you very much.
我靠,老天爷
Fuck me! Jesus Christ.
在日本的火车上打电♥话♥很不礼貌
It’s very rude, talking on the phone, on the train in Japan.
这个够无礼了吗 混♥蛋♥?
This rude enough for ya, ya fucking prick?
把你的帽子丢了 知道吗?
Shove that fuckin’ hat up your fuckin’ asshole, you hear me?
该死的任务
Fuck this job.
我就知道我们应该要提升!
I knew we should have got an upgrade, fuck all.
对不起 我不知道有位年轻女士在场 抱歉
I beg your pardon, sorry. I wasn’t aware there was a young lady present. Apologize.
你没碰巧看到 有人带着一个银色公事包经过吧?
You didn’t happen to see someone come by with a silver briefcase, did ya?
手把上有一个小火车贴纸
There’s a little train sticker by the handle.
其实有的
Actually, yeah.
一个戴黑框眼镜的男人拿着 他往那边去了
A man with black framed glasses had it. He went that way.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, love.
那个混帐东西
That fucking bastard.
来吧
Come on.
“戴黑眼镜男人 拦住他”
“Guy in black glasses. Stop him.”
嗨 这桌子底下有枪…
Hi. There’s a gun under this table…
这是肃静车厢
This is the quiet car.
在这里得轻声细语 小子
Gotta use your small inside voice in here, son.
这桌子下有一把枪指着你 所以我会…
There’s a gun underneath this table pointed right at you, so I would…
我听不太清楚你说什么 – 有把枪…
I can’t really hear what you’re saying. – There’s a gun…
我开玩笑的 朋友
I’m just fuckin’ with you, mate.
约翰内斯堡后好久不见了
It’s been a long time since Johannesburg.
你到底是谁?
Yeah. Who the fuck are you?
不是吧 你不记得我?
Really. You don’t remember me?
你看起来就像我见过的所有无家可归的白人
You look like every white homeless man I’ve ever seen.

Okay.
我有一些我相信你正在寻找的东西…
Well, I have something I believe you’re looking f…
真的?你不记得我?
Really? You don’t remember me? – I remember Johannesburg,
我记得约翰内斯堡 但不记得你了
but I don’t remember you.
你向我开枪
You shot me.
我对很多人开枪 – 你向我开枪两次
I shoot a lot of people. – You shot me twice.
哎呦
Ow!
你也有一张让人想开枪的脸
Well, you also have a shootable face.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!