乔治,兰斯洛特!
By George, Lancelot!
我突然想起梅林是怎么说你的。
I suddenly remembered what Merlyn said of you.
多么奇怪!
How strange!
他说你会是我这桌最伟大的骑士。
He said that you would be the greatest knight ever to sit at my table.
那是在我想到桌子之前很久。
That was long before I thought of a table.
所以他知道它会存在。
So he knew it would exist.
我…我…哦,天哪!我以为他说的是餐桌。
I…. I…. Oh, dear! I thought he meant a dining table.
但他是这个意思。
But he meant this.
圆桌骑士!
The Round Table!
我在未来的道路上跌跌撞撞。
And I have stumbled on my future.
我做了……正确的事情。
I’ve done… …the right thing.
你怀疑过吗,陛下?
Did you ever doubt it, Your Majesty?
哦,当然,当然。
Oh, of course, of course.
只有傻瓜才……永远不要怀疑。
Only fools… …never doubt.
哦,欢迎,兰斯洛特。
Oh, welcome, Lancelot.
祝福你的到来。
Bless you for coming.
欢迎到我这桌来。
Welcome to my table.
是五月,是五月,是五月,充满活力的五月那个可爱的月份,每个人都幸福地误入歧途它就在这里,它就在这里一年中令人震惊的时候,无数邪恶的念头愉快地出现

It’s May It’s May The lusty month of May That lovely month When everyone goes Blissfully astray It’s here, it’s here That shocking time of year When tons of wicked little thoughts Merrily appear
它是可能的!
It’s May!
哦,这是五月那个美丽的节日每个少女都渴望快乐
Oh, it’s May That gorgeous holiday When every maiden itches for fun Wholesome or “un”
这是疯了!
It’s mad!
哦,它是同性恋的堕落在各个方面那些沉闷的誓言每个人都接受每个人都打破每个人都犯神圣的错误活力的五月这是五月哦,这是五月活力的五月
Oh, it’s gay Depraved in every way Those dreary vows that everyone takes Everyone breaks Everyone makes divine mistakes The lusty month of May It’s May Oh, it’s May The lusty month of May

当每个人都抛弃自控力的时候是时候做一件或两件不幸的事了试着让每一天都成为你永远后悔的日子是五月是五月是“是的,你可以”的月份
That darling month When everyone throws Self-control away It’s time to do A wretched thing or two And try to make each precious day One you’ll always rue It’s May It’s May The month of “Yes, you may”
每一次无聊的突发奇想适当的或“im”
A time for every Frivolous whim Proper or “im”
这是疯狂的!
It’s wild!
这是疯狂的!这是同性恋!
It’s wild! It’s gay!
一种诽谤的展示,鸟儿和蜜蜂将所有的广阔的多情的过去凝视人类惊愕!
A libelous display The birds and bees Will all of their vast Amorous past Gaze at the human race Aghast!
生机勃勃的五月!
The lusty Month of May!
这是五月,这是五月充满活力的五月这个可爱的月份每个人都幸福地误入歧途它就在这里,它就在这里一年中令人震惊的时刻无数邪恶的念头欢乐地出现

It’s May, it’s May The lusty month of May That lovely month when everyone goes Blissfully astray It’s here, it’s here That shocking time of year When tons of wicked little thoughts Merrily appear
这是五月,这是五月这是令人沮丧的月份当整个世界充满了欢乐
It’s May, it’s May The month of great dismay When all the world is brimming with fun Wholesome or “un”
这是五月,这是五月充满活力的五月那个可爱的月份当每个人都抛弃自控力是时候做一件或两件不幸的事试着让每一天都成为你永远后悔的日子
It’s May, it’s May The lusty month of May That lovely month When everyone throws Self-control away It’s time to do A wretched thing or two And try to make each precious day One you’ll always rue
五月,五月,“是的,你可以”的月份
It’s May, it’s May The month of “Yes, you may”
每个无聊的突发奇想的时间适当的或”im”
The time for every frivolous whim Proper or “im”
这是疯狂的!这是同性恋!
It’s wild! It’s gay!
诽谤的展示那些沉闷的誓言每个人都会遵守每个人都会犯神圣的错误活力四射的五月是五月是五月,是五月是五月,是五月是五月
A libelous display Those dreary vows that everyone takes Everyone breaks Everyone makes divine mistakes The lusty month of May It’s May It’s May, it’s May It’s May
现在……走哪条路?
Now then… …which way to go?
北方。
North.
呃。
Uh.
不,不,那是北边。
No, no, that’s north.
不。
No.
不,那是北方。
No, that’s north.
这是,呃…我完全迷路了。
That’s, uh…. I’m completely lost.
那个生疏的老家伙是谁?
Who’s that rusty old fellow?
我从没见过他,陛下。
I’ve never seen him before, Your Majesty.
给他提供帮助。
Offer him assistance.
那座山看起来很熟悉。
That mountain seems familiar.
嗯,让我们看看。
Uh, let’s see.
美好的一天,老爷。
Good day, milord.
你好,年轻人。这位是柏林诺国王。
How do you do, young man? The name of King Pellinore here.
-你是国王吗,陛下?——是的。
– You are a king, sire? – Yes.
哪个国家?
Of what country?
我不知道。我…我失去了我的王国。
I don’t know. I…. I lost my kingdom.
给谁?
To whom?
我把它放错地方了。我把它忘在什么地方了,我….-我找不到回去的路了。——什么?
Well, I mislaid it. I left it somewhere and I…. – I can’t find my way back. – What?
-为什么,我相信他。——陛下!
– Why, I believe him. – Your Majesty!
你的…陛下吗?
Your…. Your Majesty?
是的,老爷。你在和英国女王陛下讲话。
Yes, milord. You are addressing Her Majesty, the Queen of England.
王后吗?为什么,为什么!你好!
The queen? Why, why! How do you do?
原谅我,女士。可恶的铰链需要上油。
Forgive me, ma’am. The beastly hinges need oiling.
放心吧,大人。欢迎来到卡米洛特。
Be at ease, my lord. Welcome to Camelot.
卡米洛特吗?
Camelot?
卡米洛特……我以前不是来过这里吗?
Camelot…. Haven’t I been here before?
是的,几年前。我和一个可爱的小家伙… …度过了愉快的两周称为疣。见过他吗,夫人?
Yes, years ago. I spent a jolly fortnight with a fine little fellow… …called Wart. Ever met him, ma’am?
不断。他是我的丈夫。
Constantly. He’s my husband.
哦。
Oh.
英格兰的亚瑟王。
King Arthur of England.
国王?是吗?
The King? Is he?
嗯,好!是吗?天哪,他干得好!
Well, well! Is he? By Jove, good for him!
这就是我所说的做得好。想象。国王!哦。
That’s what I call well done. Imagine. The king! Oh.
他知道他是什么王。
And he knows the name of what he’s king of.
亚瑟见到你会很高兴的。你愿意在这里过夜吗?
Arthur would be pleased to see you. Would you care to spend the night?
什么,在床上吗?在真正的床上?
What, in a bed? In a real bed?
该死,我喜欢这样。
Damnation, I’d like that.
自从我离开… .后,我就没有把脊梁骨放在羽毛上自从我离开后,呃….
I haven’t put spine to feathers since I left… . Since I left, uh….
去吧,你们中的一个。护送陛下回城♥堡♥。
Go, one of you. Escort His Majesty to the castle.
我非常感谢您,夫人。
Oh, I’m very grateful to you, ma’am.
哦,非常感谢。
Oh, thank you, very much.
珍妮!
Jenny!
珍妮!
Jenny!
亚瑟。
Arthur.
——珍妮,珍妮。,哈哈。
– Jenny, Jenny. – Ha, ha.
我想向你们介绍兰斯洛特·杜拉克。
I want to present to you Lancelot Du Lac.
他从法国远道而来加入我们的餐桌。
He’s come all the way from France to join our Table.
——先生。——你的威严。
– Monsieur. – Your Majesty.
这就是梅林常说的兰斯洛特。
This is the Lancelot that Merlyn used to speak of.
你最受欢迎。
You’re most welcome.
我很荣幸能和你们在一起,夫人。
I’m honored to be among you, milady.
请允许我宣誓,我将永远为这一崇高的事业献身。
And allow me to pledge my eternal dedication to this noble cause.
谢谢你,先生。亚瑟,我遇见了这个奇怪的人这个美好的梦想必须成为普遍的现实。
Thank you, monsieur. Arthur, I met this strange man– This splendid dream must become a universal reality.
什么?
What?
哦,当然。真的必须。
Oh, absolutely. It really must.
我已经向国王保证他会来拜访我… …在任何时候做任何事,不管有什么危险。
I have assured the king he may call upon me… … at any time to perform any deed, no matter the danger.
谢谢你,先生。这是最舒适的。
Thank you, monsieur. That’s most comforting.
我总是在值班。
I’m always on duty.
是的,我看得出来。
Yes, I can see that.
我很愿意和你共进午餐… …但我想让你听听我们一直在讨论的计划。
I would love to come to lunch… … but I want you to listen to the plans we have been discussing.
兰斯洛特,解释一下。
Now, Lancelot, uh, explain it.
-陛下,敬王后吗?-是的,是的,当然。
– Uh, to the queen, sire? – Yes, yes, of course.
夫人不会觉得乏味吗?
Would not Madame find it tedious?
我从不觉得骑士精神乏味。
I have never found chivalry tedious.
到目前为止。
So far.
我可以提醒您吗,先生… …圆桌酒吧是我丈夫的主意
May I remind you, monsieur… … that the Round Table happens to be the idea of my husband.
我丈夫的想法。
My husband’s idea.
有什么想法吗,女士… …无论多么崇高,都可以提高。
Any idea, milady… … however exalted, could be improved.
——哦,真的吗?——当然。
– Oh, really? – Of course.
我建议我们为骑士建立一个训练计划。
I’ve suggested that we create a training program for knights.
-这主意不错吧,珍妮?-培训计划?
– Isn’t that a marvelous idea, Jenny? – A training program?
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
是的,夫人。
Yes, milady.
圆桌会议必须有一个标准。
The Round Table must have a standard.
标准的身体和标准的道德。
A standard physical and a standard moral.
谁的能力可以作为标准呢,先生?
And whose abilities would serve as a standard, monsieur?
当然不是我的,夫人。
Oh, certainly not mine, milady.
这是不公平的。
It would not be fair.
不公平?以何种方式?
Not fair? In what way?
我不会要求任何人按照我的标准生活,夫人。
I would never ask anyone to live by my standards, milady.
奉献你的生命… …对肉体和精神上的完美追求的折磨。
To devote your life… …to the tortured quest for perfection in body and spirit.
哦,不。我不会要求任何人这么做。
Oh, no. I would not ask that of anyone.
不,我也不会。
No, nor would I.
你做到完美了吗,先生?
And have you achieved perfection, monsieur?
身体上,是的,夫人。
Physically, yes, milady.
但灵魂的精炼是一场永无止境的斗争。
But the refining of the soul is an endless struggle.
我敢说。我敢说。
I daresay. I do daresay.
你是说你从未在战争或锦标赛中被打败过?
Do you mean you’ve never been defeated in battle or in a tournament?
不,陛下。
No, Your Majesty.
我收集… …你认为将来不太可能发生吗?
And I gather… …you consider it unlikely ever to happen in the future?
高度,陛下!
Highly, Your Majesty!
频道怎么样,兰斯洛特?这次横渡好吗?
How was the channel, Lancelot? Was it a good crossing?
嗯…告诉我一点你为精神的完美而奋斗的故事。
Uh…. Tell me a little of your struggle for the perfection of the spirit.
你最近是否谦逊地与人交往?
Have you jousted with humility lately?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!