我相信你就像上帝一样。
I trust you as God above.
你把我扯开了,我希望你能回到这个话题上来。
You have dragged me off the subject and I want you back on it.
你能把手帕拿开吗?
Will you withdraw those kerchiefs?
除非你命令我做国王。
Only if you command me as king.
如果我这样做… …你能原谅我吗?
If I do… … will you forgive me?
从来没有。
Never.
如果我以丈夫的身份问你,你能帮我个忙吗?
Then, if I ask you as a husband, will you as a favor?
我觉得他傲慢自大。骑士们都反对他。
I find him overbearing and pretentious. The knights are against him.
我们能不能不谈这个话题?
Can we not stay on the subject?
没什么可说的了。
There’s nothing more to be said.
如果国王要我收回我所给予的… …让他命令我,谦恭的大人也会优雅地服从。
If the king wishes me to withdraw what I have given… … let him command me and Yours Humbly will graciously obey.
什么,什么。
What, what.
爆♥炸♥你,Merlyn !这都是你的错!
Blast you, Merlyn! This is all your fault!
你发誓你教会了我从A到Z的一切没有任何遗漏好吧,我来告诉你你显然忘记了这就是统治者统治女王的方式
You swore that you had taught me Everything from A to Z With nary an omission in between Well, I shall tell you what You obviously forgot That’s how a ruler rules a queen
你教我怎么把我变成动物和鸟类从海狸到最小的食米鸟?
And what of teaching me By turning me to animal and bird From beaver To the smallest bobolink?
我应该试着换一个女孩去学习那些生物的思维方式
I should have had a whirl At changing to a girl To learn the way the creatures think
但不是有一个夜晚在一个早已逝去的夏天我们经过一对争吵不休的夫妇我不是说过梅林如果那家伙是我他不是给过忠告说过

But wasn’t there a night On a summer long gone by We passed a couple Wrangling away And did I not say Merlyn What if that chap were I And did he not give counsel And say
现在它是什么?
What was it now?
哦,我的心是一堵墙哦,是的!木星!
Oh, my mind’s a wall Oh, yes! By Jove!
现在我想起来了如何对付女人有一个方法聪明的老人说一个每个女人都知道的方法自从整个冗长的废话开始我奉承她了吗?我求他回答
Now I recall How to handle a woman There’s a way Said the wise old man A way known by every woman Since the whole rigmarole began Do I flatter her? I begged him answer
我是威胁,哄骗还是恳求?
Do I threaten or cajole or plead?
我是在沉思还是在扮演同性恋浪漫主义者?
Do I brood or play the gay romancer?
他笑着说,不,真的!
Said he, smiling No, indeed!
如何驾驭一个女人记住我的话,我告诉你,先生驾驭一个女人的方法就是爱她就是爱她只是爱她爱她爱她爱她
How to handle a woman Mark me well I will tell you, sir The way to handle a woman Is to love her Simply Love her Merely love her Love her Love her
怎么了,詹妮?
What’s wrong, Jenny?
这些天你在哪里?
Where are you these days?
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我不明白你的意思。
I don’t understand you.
但不管。梅林曾经告诉过我:
But no matter. Merlyn told me once:
“如果你不明白一个女人在想什么,千万不要被打扰。
“Never be disturbed if you don’t understand what a woman is thinking.
他们不经常这样做。”
They don’t do it very often.”
但他们这么做的时候你做了什么?
But what do you do while they’re doing it?
怎么对付女人记住我的话我来告诉你,先生
How to handle a woman Mark me well And I’ll tell you, sir
对付一个女人的方法就是爱她就是爱她只是爱她爱她哦。
The way to handle a woman Is to love her Simply Love her Merely love her Love her Oh.
只是……爱她。
Just… …love her.
莱昂内尔爵士来了。
Here comes Sir Lionel.
一个。
One.
注意萨格摩爵士策马的方式。这是非凡的。
Watch the way Sir Sagramore maneuvers his horse. It’s extraordinary.
你看到他怎么向右开了吗?然后突然……
You see how he drives to the right? And then suddenly….
啊,多么聪明!
Ah, how clever!
他把马从身下赶了出来。
He maneuvered his horse right out from under himself.
什么控制!
What control!
2、珍妮。
Two, Jenny.
Hyah !
Hyah!
亚瑟!
Arthur!
他死了,詹妮。
He’s dead, Jenny.
拜托!
Please!
拜托。
Please.
活了!
Live!
活了!
Live!
生活。
Live.
生活。
Live.
我求你了。
I beg you.
生活。生活。
Live. Live.
生活。
Live.
——生活。生活。——兰斯。
– Live. Live. – Lance.
——生活。请。——兰斯,兰斯。
– Live. Please. – Lance, Lance.
他活啦!他活啦!
He lives! He lives!
衣冠楚楚的。
Dap.
我害怕得发抖。
I’m trembling with fear.
和力量… …已经离开了我的怀抱。
And the strength… … has left my arms.
和可怕的感觉… …燃烧在我。
And terrible feelings… …burn within me.
告诉我。
Tell me.
你比我大。
You’re older than I.
你知道这个地球… …更好的比我。
You know this earth… …better than I.
我只是偶然发现… …几个小时前。
I only fell upon it… …a few hours ago.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
格韦纳维亚。
Guenevere.
等等,佩利。
Wait, Pelly.
什么?
What?
你从来没有爱过… …有你,佩利?
You’ve never been in love… …have you, Pelly?
一次。
Once.
但不是最近。现在我还不够年轻。
But not lately. Now I’m not young enough.
或者还不够大。
Or not old enough.
我太年轻也太老了。
And I’m too young and too old.
太老了不知道害怕… …可以想象的。
Too old not to know that fears… …can be imaginary.
而且太年轻了,不可能是… …折磨。
And too young not to be… …tormented by them.
对不起,夫人,打扰您了。
Forgive me, milady, for disturbing you.
克拉琳达告诉我亚瑟应该在这里。
Clarinda told me Arthur was expected here.
是的,他是。
Yes, he is.
珍妮,我…我爱你。
Jenny, I…. I love you.
上帝原谅我… …但是我做的!
God forgive me… …but I do!
那愿上帝原谅我们俩,兰斯。
Then God forgive us both, Lance.
珍妮,珍妮。
Jenny, Jenny.
哦,多么美好的一天啊!
Oh, what a glorious day!
这是你的日子,兰斯。
This is your day, Lance.
最后你将收到… …你应得的爵位。
And at last you shall receive… … your earned and proper knighthood.
哦,兰斯。兰斯。
Oh, Lance. Lance.
珍妮。
Jenny.
不幸的是,成为圣徒不是我的能力。
Unfortunately, sainthood is not in my power.
仪式开始前,我们三个要一起安静地喝一杯。
Heh, before the ceremony, we three will have a nice quiet drink together.
这是在这样的一天… …圆桌会议的想法由此诞生。
It was on such a day as this… … that the idea of the Round Table was given birth.
记住,珍妮?
Remember, Jenny?
珍妮,兰斯。
Jenny, Lance.
敬圆桌!
To the Round Table!
待投资… …英格兰圆桌骑士… …欢乐加德城♥堡♥… …兰斯洛特Du Lac。
To be invested… … Knight of the Round Table of England… …of the Castle of Joyous Gard… …Lancelot Du Lac.
亚瑟王的神剑。
Excalibur.
出现……兰斯洛特爵士。
Arise… …Sir Lancelot.
命题:
Proposition:
如果我可以选择… …来自地球上每一个女人… …我最喜欢的脸… …微笑,触摸,心灵… …那声音,那笑声,那灵魂……
If I could choose… … from every woman who breathes on this earth… … the face I would most love… …the smile, the touch, the heart… …the voice, the laugh, the soul itself…
...每一个细节和特征,直到最后一缕头发… …它们都是詹妮的。
…every detail and feature to the last strand of the hair… …they would all be Jenny’s.
命题:
Proposition:
如果我能从这个地球上的每一个人中选择… …一个男人为我的弟弟… …一个给我儿子的男人… …为我的朋友… …他们都是兰斯。
If I could choose from every man who breathes on this earth… … a man for my brother… …a man for my son… …and a man for my friend… …they would all be Lance.
我爱他们。
I love them.
我爱他们,他们用痛苦回答我… …和折磨。
I love them and they answer me with pain… …and torment.
不管是不是罪… …他们在心里背叛了我… …这已经够罪恶了。
Be it sin or not sin… … they have betrayed me in their hearts… …and that’s far sin enough.
我能从他们的眼神里看出来。他们说话的时候我能感觉到。
I can see it in their eyes. I can feel it when they speak.
他们必须为此付出代价并受到惩罚。
And they must pay for it and be punished.
我不会受伤,也不会以牙还牙。
I shall not be wounded and not return it in kind.
我不再抱着微弱的希望了。
I’m through with feeble hoping.
我要求……一个人的复仇!
I demand… … a man’s vengeance!
命题:
Proposition:
我是一个国王……
I’m a king…
...不是一个人。
…not a man.
一个非常文明的国王。
And a very civilized king.
会……可能是文明的… …毁掉我爱的东西吗
Could it… … possibly be civilized… …to destroy the thing I love?
爱自己胜过一切,这可能是文明吗?
Could it possibly be civilized to love myself above all?
他们的痛苦呢… …和他们的折磨吗?
What about their pain… …and their torment?
这灾难是他们自找的吗?
Did they ask for this calamity?
可以激♥情♥……被选中?
Can passion… …be selected?
有疑问吗… …他们对我和我们的桌子的忠诚?
Is there any doubt… … of their devotion to me, and to our Table?
上帝……我将成为国王!
By God… …I shall be a king!
这是亚瑟王的时代… …当我们将… …摘星星吧!
This is the time of King Arthur… … when we shall… …reach for the stars!
这是亚瑟王的时代… …当暴♥力♥不是力量,同情也不是软弱。
This is the time of King Arthur… … when violence is not strength, and compassion is not weakness.
我们是文明!
We are civilized!
解决:
Resolved:
我们会一起度过难关的!
We shall live through this together!
亚瑟王的神剑!
Excalibur!
他们……你……和我。
They… …you… …and I.
并可能……愿上帝怜悯我们所有人。
And may… … God have mercy on us all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!