我是从其中一条船上偷渡过来的,陛下。
I stowed away on one of the boats, Your Majesty.
我是来为圆桌而战的。
I came to fight for the Round Table.
我很擅长用弓。
I’m very good with a bow.
你打算用这把弓杀人吗?
And do you intend to kill people with this bow of yours?
哦,是的,老爷!我希望是很多人!
Oh, yes, milord! A great many, I hope!
但假设他们… …杀了你?
But supposing that they… …killed you?
那我就死了,大人。
Then I shall be dead, milord.
但我不想死。我想成为一名骑士!
But I don’t intend to be dead. I intend to be a knight!
一个骑士吗?
A knight?
是的,老爷。圆桌会议。
Yes, milord. Of the Round Table.
你什么时候决定要从事这个绝迹的职业的?
And when did you decide upon this extinct profession?
你的村庄曾经有骑士保护吗?
Was your village once protected by knights?
你父亲当过骑士吗?你母亲曾经被骑士救过吗?
Did your father serve a knight? Was your mother once saved by a knight?
哦,不,老爷!在我偷渡之前,我连骑士都没见过。
Oh, no, milord! I’d never even seen a knight until I stowed away.
我只知道他们… …人们讲的故事!
I only know of them… … the stories people tell!
从人们讲的故事… …你希望成为… …一个骑士吗?
From the stories people tell… … you wish to become… …a knight?
现在告诉我,你对圆桌骑士了解多少?
Now tell me, what do you think you know of the Knights of the Round Table?
我什么都知道,大人。
I know everything, milord.
可能吧!
Might for right!
对没错!
Right for right!
正义!
Justice for all!
所有骑士都坐的圆桌。
A Round Table where all knights would sit.
一切!
Everything!
到这里来。
Come here.
-你叫什么名字?-是汤姆,大人。
– What’s your name? – It is Tom, milord.
-你是哪里人?-沃里克送来的,大人
– Where do you come from? – From Warwick, milord.
听我说,沃里克的汤姆。
Now listen to me, Tom of Warwick.
你不能参加战斗,明白吗?
You will not fight in the battle, understand?
是的,老爷。
Yes, milord.
你要跑到防线后面躲起来,直到一切结束。
You will run behind the lines and hide until it is over.
然后你就会回家… …英格兰……活着。
And then you will return home… …to England… …alive.
成长… …和变老。
To grow up… …and grow old.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你会记得… …我,国王,告诉你的…
You will remember… … what I, the king, tell you…
...照我的话去做。
…and do as I command.
每天晚上从十二月到十二月在你入睡之前在你的小床上回想所有你记得的关于卡梅洛特的故事
Each evening From December to December Before you drift to sleep Upon your cot Think back on all the tales That you remember Of Camelot
问每一个人他是否听说过这个故事如果没有,就把故事讲清楚曾经有一缕转瞬即逝的荣耀叫做卡梅洛特
Ask every person If he’s heard the story And tell it strong and clear If he has not That once there was A fleeting wisp of glory Called Camelot
卡米洛特卡米洛特!
Camelot Camelot!
现在用爱和喜悦说出来
Now say it out With love and joy
卡米洛特!
Camelot!
卡米洛特!
Camelot!
是的,卡米洛特……我的孩子。
Yes, Camelot… …my boy.
那里曾经从未下雨直到太阳落山早上八点,晨雾已散别让它被遗忘,曾经有一个地方,有一个短暂的闪光的时刻,被称为
Where once it never rained Till after sundown By 8 a. m. The morning fog had flown Don’t let it be forgot That once there was a spot For one brief shining moment That was known as
卡米洛特!
Camelot!
陛下。
Your Majesty.
把剑给我。
Give me that sword.
跪,汤姆。跪。
Kneel, Tom. Kneel.
用这把剑,Excalibur… …我封你为沃里克的汤姆爵士。
With this sword, Excalibur… … I knight you Sir Tom of Warwick.
卡梅洛特我命令你… …回家… …执行我的命令。
Camelot And I command you… … to return home… …and carry out my orders.
是的,老爷!
Yes, milord!
亚瑟,你在干什么?你有一场战斗要打。
Arthur, what are you doing? You have a battle to fight.
我赢了,佩莉。
I have won my battle, Pelly.
这里……是我的胜利。
And here… …is my victory.
我们所做的将被铭记。你会看到。
What we did will be remembered. You’ll see.
快跑,汤姆爵士。
Now run, Sir Tom.
在后方!
Behind the lines!
亚瑟。是谁呢?
Arthur. Who was that?
我们中的一员,佩莉。
One of what we all are, Pelly.
在阳光照耀的大海的蓝色运动中,还不到一滴。
Less than a drop in the great blue motion of the sunlit sea.
但似乎有些水滴在闪闪发光!
But it seems that some of the drops sparkle!
有些确实闪闪发光!
Some of them do sparkle!
跑,男孩!
Run, boy!
跑,男孩!
Run, boy!
快跑!
Run!
哦,跑……我的男孩!
Oh, run… …my boy!
那里曾经从未下雨直到太阳落山早上八点晨雾已散别让它被遗忘曾经有一个地方有一个短暂的闪光的时刻被称为卡梅洛特
Where once it never rained Till after sundown By 8 a. m. The morning fog had flown Don’t let it be forgot That once there was a spot For one brief shining moment That was known as Camelot

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!