现在,轻轻地转过身来。
Now just turn, gently.
现在…慢慢地,打开它们。
Now…. Very slowly, open them.
你看到那座城♥堡♥了吗?
Do you see that castle?
是的。
Yeah.
它曾经发出一种粉红色的光芒。
It used to light up in a sort of pink glow.
我年轻的时候,所有东西在我看来都有点粉色。
When I was young, everything looked a little pink to me.
但是,一个…梅林走的时候,他把粉色都带走了。
But then, one…. When Merlyn left, he took all the pink with him.
不要盯着看。这是不礼貌的。
Don’t stare. It’s rude.
你是谁?
Who are you?
嗯…实际上,他们叫我瓦特。
Well…. Actually, they call me Wart, actually.
-你确定你听清楚了吗?-这是个昵称。梅林给我的。
– You sure you heard them properly? – It’s a nickname. Merlyn gave it to me.
疣,-什么?
Wart, what–?
-真的是Wart吗?-嗯嗯。
– Is it really Wart? – Mm-hm.
疣。
Wart.
你为什么不和我一起私奔?
Why don’t you run away with me?
我吗?
I?
你可以成为我的保护者,在全世界保卫我… …在法国,英格兰,蒙古,苏格兰。
You could be my protector, defend me all over the world… …in France, in England, Mongolia, Scotland.
你做了一个多么美妙的梦啊。
Oh, what a wonderful dream you spin.
而且我也很容易就会陷入其中。
And how easy it would be for me to be caught up in it.
但是…………我必须下降。
But… …I must decline.
你在逼我留下吗?
You forcing me to stay?
哦,不,我的夫人!
Oh, no, my lady!
如果你执意要逃,我会找个勇敢的人陪你。
If you persist in escaping, I’ll find somebody brave to accompany you.
那就在你那可恶的国王找到我之前马上行动。
Then do so at once before your wretched king finds me.
哦,看看你的周围,我的夫人!
Oh, do look around you, my lady!
重新考虑。
Reconsider.
卡米洛特是独一无二的。
Camelot is unique.
到目前为止,我们拥有全英格兰最稳定的气候。
And we have, by far and away, the most equable climate in all England.
来自法令。
Ordained by decree.
哦,来吧!
Oh, come now!
这是真的。
It’s true.
嘿,这是真的!
Heh, it’s true!
国王已经说得很清楚一年四季的气候都必须是完美的一项法律在遥远的月亮之前在这里七月和八月不能太热在卡梅洛特这里下雪是有法律限制的
The Crown has made it clear The climate must be perfect All the year A law was made A distant moon ago here July and August cannot be too hot And there’s a legal limit To the snow here In Camelot
冬天在12月之前都是禁止的3月2日准时离开在卡梅洛特,夏天在整个9月都在
The winter is forbidden till December And exits March the second on the dot By order, summer lingers Through September In Camelot
卡梅洛特卡梅洛特卡梅洛特我知道这听起来有点奇怪但在卡梅洛特卡梅洛特情况就是这样雨可能永远不会下直到太阳落山8点早上的雾一定会消失

Camelot Camelot I know it sounds a bit bizarre But in Camelot Camelot That’s how conditions are The rain may never fall Till after sundown By 8 the morning fog must disappear
简而言之,没有比卡梅洛特更适合幸福生活的地方了
In short, there’s simply not A more congenial spot For happily-ever-aftering Than here in Camelot
我想秋天的树叶会整齐地一堆堆落下来吧?
And I suppose the autumn leaves fall into neat little piles?
哦,不,夫人。它们,噗,完全被吹走了。
Oh, no, my lady. They, pfft, blow away completely.
当然是在晚上。
At night, of course.
当然。
Of course.
卡梅洛特卡梅洛特我知道它会让人犹豫
Camelot Camelot I know it gives a person pause
但在卡梅洛特卡梅洛特那是法律
But in Camelot Camelot Those are the legal laws
在晚上9点之前,山坡上永远不会积雪,月光一定会出现总之,没有一个地方比卡梅洛特这里更适合从此过上幸福生活了
The snow may never Slush upon the hillside By 9 p. m. The moonlight must appear In short, there’s simply not A more congenial spot For happily-ever-aftering Than here In Camelot
看!那里,在山上!
Look! There, on the hill!
什么?
What?
我真的很抱歉,但是… …我——我害怕,因为我……-…你可能会被绞死!——挂?
I’m truly sorry, but… … I’m– I’m afraid, on account of me… – …you may be hanged! – Hanged?
或者因为绑♥架♥我而被烧死!
Or burnt at the stake for abducting me!
你们那个野蛮的国王会….保护你自己!
That uncivilized king of yours will…. Defend yourself!
那就是她!可是和她在一起的那个农民是谁?
There she is! But who’s that peasant with her?
你流氓。
You rogue.
国王!
The king!
——王!——他的威严。
– The king! – His Majesty.
这是国王!
It’s the king!
这是国王!沃特,是国王!
It’s the king! Wart, it’s the king!
陛下,请原谅…原谅我。
Your Majesty, forgive…. Forgive me.
我不知道是你。
I did not know it was you.
国王。
The king.
当我还是一个18岁的小伙子… …我们的好国王彭德拉根去世了,没有人继承他的王位… …但一把剑刺穿了石头上的铁砧。
When I was a young lad of 18 years of age… … our good king, Pendragon, died, leaving no one to succeed him… …but a sword stuck through an anvil that stood on a stone.
上面用金字写着:
Written on it, in gold letters, it said:
“是谁从这石头上拔出这把剑… …天生就是全英格兰的国王。”
“Who so pulleth this sword from this stone… …is rightwise born King of all England.”
很多人都想把它弄走,但都失败了。
Well, many chaps tried to dislodge it, but they failed.
所以,最后,一个伟大的比赛宣布新年的第一天。
So finally, a great tournament was proclaimed for New Year’s Day.
英格兰所有最强大的骑士聚集在一起,共同拥有… …试着用剑。
All the mightiest knights in England were assembled at one time to have… …a go at the sword.
嗯…我——我——我到伦敦去做我表弟凯伊爵士的侍从。
Well…. I– I– I went to London as squire to my cousin, Sir Kay.
在比武日,凯爵士发现他把剑忘在家里了… …他给了我一先令去取。
On tournament day, Sir Kay found he had left his sword at home… …and he gave me a shilling to fetch it.
穿过伦敦时,我经过一个广场,看到一把剑… …从石头中升起。
Going through London, I passed a square and saw a sword… …rising out of a stone.
没有想得很清楚,我… …我以为这是战争纪念碑。
Not thinking very clearly, I… …I thought it was a war memorial.
所以我决定借用它… …这样我就不用跑了。
So I decided to borrow it… …a nd to save myself the trip.
所以我……拿剑… .拿剑和… …我失败了。
So I… …took the sword… . Took the sword and… …I failed.
所以我又试了一次。
So I tried again.
我又失败了。
And I failed again.
所以,尽我所能,我闭上了眼睛… …我试过… …最后一次。
So, with all my might, I closed my eyes… …and I tried… …one last time.
而且,瞧!
And, lo!
剑在我手里动了动。
The sword moved in my hand.
,慢慢地……它从石头里滑了出来。
And slowly… … it slid out of the stone.
我听到……一个伟大的咆哮。
I heard… …a great roar.
我睁开眼睛。广场上挤满了人,他们说:
I opened my eyes. The square was full of people saying:
“国王万岁!”万岁……
“Long live the king! Long live…
...国王。”
…the king.”
我就是这样成为国王的。
That’s how I became king.
我从来不知道我会是。我从没想过。
I never knew I would be. I never wanted to be.
既然如此,我在王冠上就不自在了。
And since I am, I’ve been ill at ease in my crown.
直到我从树上掉下来… …还有我的眼睛… …看见你。
Until I dropped from the tree… … and my eyes… …beheld you.
然后,第一次… …我觉得自己像个国王。我很高兴成为国王。
And then, for the first time… … I felt like a king. I was glad to be king.
最令人惊讶的是,我想成为最英勇的… …最聪明的,最… …辉煌的国王曾经坐过… …在任何的宝座。

And most astonishing of all, I wanted to be the most heroic… … the wisest, the most… …splendid king ever to sit… …on any throne.
好吧,如果你会……如果我的夫人愿意跟我来,我会… …我会找到一个合适的伴侣… …陪你。
Well, if you’ll…. If my lady will follow me, I’ll… … I’ll find a proper companion… …to accompany you.
我听说太阳落山前从不下雨
I hear it never rains Till after sundown
早上八点的雾必须消失总之,没有比这更适合幸福生活的地方了
By 8 the morning fog Must disappear In short, there’s simply not A more congenial spot For happily-ever-aftering
比卡梅洛特这里还好
Than here In Camelot
一个遥远的月球之前制定的法律7月和8月不能太热也有法律限制这里的雪在卡梅洛特卡梅洛特卡梅洛特
A law was made a distant moon ago here July and August cannot be too hot And there’s a legal limit To the snow here In Camelot In Camelot Camelot
卡梅洛特我知道它会让人犹豫
Camelot I know it gives a person pause
但在卡梅洛特卡梅洛特那是法律
But in Camelot Camelot Those are the legal laws
在卡梅洛特,太阳落山前可能不会下雨在晚上9点前,月光一定会出现在卡梅洛特总之,没有比卡梅洛特这里更适合幸福生活的地方了
The rain may never fall Till after sundown In Camelot By 9 p. m. The moonlight must appear In Camelot In short there’s simply not A more congenial spot For happily-ever-aftering Than here In Camelot
英格兰地图。
The map of England.
地图,的确。
Map, indeed.
由不道德的领主统治的邪恶王国组成的渔网… …在非法的边境线上与自己的非法军队作战。
A fishnet of ill-begotten kingdoms ruled by immoral lords… … battling with their own unlawful armies over illegal border lines.
谁是… …… …丛林之王?
And who is… … king of this… …jungle?
嗯?
Hmm?
四年前他发誓要成为… …史上最伟大的国王。
The man who four years ago pledged he would become… …the greatest king who ever sat on any throne.
我…………亚瑟英格兰。
I… …Arthur of England.
是的。
Yes.
这片土地上最伟大的战士。
The greatest warrior in the land.
用于什么目的?
For what purpose?
可能……并不总是正确的。
Might… … doesn’t always mean right.
你在说什么?正确而失败不可能是正确的。
What are you saying? To be right and lose couldn’t possibly be right.
Merlyn……以前不赞成打仗。
Merlyn… … used to frown on battles.
然而他总是… …帮我赢得了他们。
Yet he always… … helped me win them.
为什么?
Why?
命题:
Proposition:
活着比死了好得多吗?
Is it far better to be alive than dead?
是的,好多了。毫米。
Yes, far better. Mm.
如果是这样的话,… …那么为什么我们会有战争… …有人会被杀吗?
If that is so… … then why do we have wars… …in which people can get killed?
我不知道,你呢?
I don’t know, do you?
是的。
Yes.
因为有人攻击。
Because somebody attacks.
它们为什么攻击?
Why do they attack?
珍妮。
Jenny.
我告诉过你… …吗梅林教我如何思考
Did I ever tell you… … how Merlyn taught me how to think?
不。
No.
把我变成动物。
By changing me into animals.
哦,真的!亚瑟!
Oh, really! Arthur!
珍妮,我的意思是让我相信… …他把我变成了动物。
Jenny, I mean by making me believe… …he had changed me into animals.
例如,当一只鹰在上面俯视世界… …没有界限。
For instance, when a hawk is up there looking down at the world… …there are no boundaries.
对吧?
Right?
嗯。
Hmm.
然而边界是… …总有人攻击别人。
Yet boundaries are what… … somebody always attacks about.
你的胜利是通过把他们推回来… …这并不存在。
And you win by pushing them back across something that… …that doesn’t exist.
所以我们无缘无故地打仗。珍妮,为什么为什么?
So we have battles for no reason at all. Why, Jenny, why?
因为女士们喜欢骑士。看你的骑士穿盔甲….就这样,詹妮。
Because ladies love knights. To see your knight in armor…. That’s it, Jenny.
珍妮,够了!
Jenny, that is it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!