你再说一句我就揍扁你 听懂了么
One more word from you and l’m gonna knock you down. Do you understand me?
只要我们团结起来她就没好果子吃 诺玛
She can’t get away with this if we all stick together! Norma?
海伦
Helen?
-苏 -闭嘴吧 克莉丝 别再废话了
-Sue! -Shut up, Chris. Just shut up.
这事儿没完 我发誓绝对没完
This isn’t over. This isn’t over by a long shot!
你不用参加舞会了 哈根森
You’re out of the prom, Hargenson.
好了 闹剧结束
The show’s over.
继续 跑起来 1 2 1 2
ln place. Run! One, two. One, two.
“心灵遥感
“Telekinesis.
是指一种超自然能力
Thought to be the ability…
它能够通过意念的力量
to move or to cause changes…
来操控物体 达到目的”
in objects by force of the mind.”
-教练说我可以参加全国联赛了 -真的呀
-Coach said l’m in the nationals. -Are you kidding?
太棒了
Terrific!
怎么了
What’s up?
-能和你谈谈么 -现在么
-Can l talk to you? -Right now?
-是重要的事情 -好吧
-lt’s real important. -All right.
如果我请你为我做件事 一件很特别的事
lf l asked you to do something very special for me…
你会答应么
would you do it?
你说吧
Yeah.
我想让你带嘉莉·怀特参加舞会
l want you to take Carrie White to the prom.
在镜子里看是什么样的
How’s it look in there?
-嘿 弗莱迪 -去敏斯基酒馆混混怎么样
-Hey, Freddy! -Want to go to Minsky’s?
-哦不了 改天吧 -你这混♥蛋♥
-Some other time. -You pussy!
-给我来点啤酒 -给 别呛死你
-Give me a beer. -Suck on this.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man!
-妈的 -看着点啊 你这蠢货
-Shit. -Watch it, you stupid shit!
别那么说我嘛
Don’t call me that.
看你干的好事
Look what you did!
蠢货
Stupid shit!
-我说了 别那么说我 -小心
-l told you not to call me that. -Look out.
小子 找死吧
Dumb punk!
-你刚才害怕了 -你想害死咱们么
-Are you scared? -You want to get us killed?
缺心眼
Dumb shit.
去你♥妈♥的♥
You fuck!
好吧 我答应你
Okay, l’ll do it.
别这么着急啊
Don’t be in such a hurry.
好了啦
Come on.
“别这么着急”我恨不得马上离你远点 知道么
“Don’t be in such a hurry.” l’m hurrying away from you. You know that?
-不 你才不会呢 -就像有锥子在扎屁♥股♥一样
-No, you’re not. -Pain right in the ass.
-你不是认真的 -我不是认真的
-You don’t mean that. -l don’t mean that.
你简直就是个疯婆子
You’re crazier than a son of a bitch.
来嘛
Come here.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
老天 你是怎么了
Jesus Christ, what’s wrong with you?
能不能等一分钟
Can’t you wait a minute?
为啥 我们从来都是想到就做的啊
What for? We do this all the time.
你真是屁都不懂
You’re so ignorant.
所以你才喜欢我嘛 是不是 我知道
That’s what you like about me, right? l know that.
胡扯
Bullshit.
难道不是 难道不是
No? NO?
我知道你喜欢我什么 就是这个 是不是
l know what you like about me. This. Don’t you?
该死的蠢货
Dumb shit!
我告诉过你别那么说我 你根本就是个贱♥人♥
l told you never to call me that! You know, you are totally fucked up.
就是这样 你就是这样 我知道
That’s it. You really are. l know that.
我知道的一清二楚
l’m convinced.
比利
Billy?
过来
Come here.
比利 好啦
Billy, come on.
好啦
Come on.
我想让你帮我做点事
l want you to do something.
啥事
What?
是很重要的事
Something important.
-比利 我恨死嘉莉·怀特了 -谁
-Billy, l hate Carrie White. -Who?
-嗨 嘉莉 -嗨
Hi, Carrie.
-你怎么样 -很好
-How are you? -Okay.
那就好
Good.
你干吗呢
What are you doing?
看书
Reading.
哦 看什么书呢
Yeah? What are you reading?
关于缝纫的
lt’s about sewing.
缝纫 不错
Sewing? That’s good.
如果你还没有舞会的舞伴的话 你愿意和我一起去么
lf you don’t have a date for the prom, would you like to go with me?
-什么 -去参加舞会
-What? -To the prom.
就在下周五 我知道这邀请有点晚 可是我一直有事
lt’s next Friday. l know this is late notice, but they stop…
嘉莉 听我说
Carrie, look.
你们继续 继续练习
You guys, go on. Practice those drills.
我马上就来
l’ll be right there.
嘉莉
Carrie?
嘉莉
Carrie.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What’s the matter? What happened?
没什么
Nothing.
又是那帮女孩子么
Was it one of the girls?
她们有人欺负你了
Did one of the girls do something to you?
没有
No
那是怎么了
What is it?
你可以相信我的 知道么
You can trust me. You know that?
告诉我吧
Would you tell me?
有人邀请我参加舞会
l got invited to the prom.
那真是太好了 太棒了啊
That’s great! That’s fantastic!
那你干吗闷闷不乐的样子
So why are you moping around?
邀请我的是汤米·罗斯
Tommy Ross asked me.
那更好了
That’s even better.
他很可爱呀
He’s really cute.
我知道他交往的人是谁
l know who he goes around with.
她们又要戏弄我了 我知道
They’re trying to trick me again. l know.
或许不是呢
Maybe not.
我是说 或许他是真心邀请你的
l mean, maybe he really meant it.
我们来想想
Let’s think about this.
这可能是件好事呢 你会很开心的
lt might be terrific. You might have a really good time.
嘉莉 我得和你谈谈
Carrie? l want to talk to you.
谈谈你对自己的态度和看法
lt’s about this attitude you have about yourself.
你总是这样 披着头发 挡住脸 闷闷不乐 躲躲藏藏的
You’re always walking around with your hair down, moping around.
你这小傻瓜
You big silly.
你来看看自己
l want you to look at yourself.
看看这样如何
Would you look at that?
看嘛
Come on.
多漂亮的姑娘 看看你的眼睛
That’s a pretty girl. Look at your eyes.
涂点睫毛膏就会让它们闪亮动人
A little mascara to bring it out.
嘴唇呢 搽上点儿口红
Your lips. Try some lipstick.
你有很好看的嘴唇 还有颧骨
You have nice pretty lips. And your cheekbones.
还有你的头发 很美的
Look at your hair. lt’s beautiful.
可以扎起来 再烫点卷
You could put it up a little. Maybe add a little curl.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
很不错
Yeah.
说吧
Well?
-你想知道什么 -为什么汤米会邀请她参加舞会
-What do you want to know? -Why Tommy asked her to the prom.
-说啊 -是我让他去的
-Well? -l asked him to.
为什么
Why?
为什么这么做
What for?
你心里打的什么主意
What could you have had in mind?
我是想 这对嘉莉来说是好事
l thought it would be a good thing for Carrie…
让她参加集体活动 和别人交往
to get her to join in with a few things and be with people.
-让她能被大家接受 -是的
-Make her a part of things. -Right.
算了吧 苏 我们都不傻
Come on, Sue. We’re not that stupid.
-嘉莉也不傻 -或许是吧 我不知道
-Neither is Carrie. -Maybe not. l don’t know.
你是说你不会去参加舞会了
You’re not gonna go?
你就只是呆在家里 缅怀自己的高中舞会
You’re gonna stay home and miss your senior prom?
请进
Come in.
-什么事 -是点名册 柯林斯小姐
-What is it? -The attendance sheets, Miss Collins.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!