这样 晚上我们亲吻的时候 情况就不会 太尴尬
so our kiss good night would be less awkward.
然后 我们坐进了他的敞篷车里
So anyway, we went in his pickup truck…
然后 车抛锚了 我们就不得不下车
which, of course, broke down and we had to get out…
然后走完剩下的半英里路程去参加舞会
and walk the last half-mile to the prom.
可是 当我们走到的时候 我满脚都是水泡了
By the time l got there, my feet were so covered with blisters…
所以我就只能干坐着
that all l could do was sit.
因为我没法跳舞了 所以我们所做的只是仅仅坐着 聊天
l couldn’t dance. So we just sat there and just talked.
不过 那感觉真是神奇
And it was magic.
你的感觉是不是也是这样
ls it like that for you?
嗯 很不错
lt’s nice.
只是很不错
Just nice?
就像是
lt’s like…
-就像是飞上了火星一样 -你会永生不忘的
-lt’s like being on Mars. -You’ll never forget it.
我相信我会的
l don’t think l will.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们在说什么呢
What’s going on here?
-你在和我的公主说什么 -聊天而已
-What are you doing with my date? -We were just talking.
一定要开心 好吗
Have a lovely time, okay?
你也是
And you too!
再见
Bye.
别让我发现 你也像那样抱别的男生
Don’t let me catch you hugging any guys like that.
-不会的 -最好是
-You won’t. -l’d better not.
绝对不会的
You won’t.
你真的一定要这么早回家么
You really have to be home so early?
是的 我答应妈妈了
Yeah. l promised.
-很抱歉 -没关系
-l’m sorry. -That’s all right.
舞会过后 有人说要去来温斯顿酒吧
Some of the kids are going to go over to Lewiston’s after the prom.
没事
That’s okay.
什么
What?
要是你想和朋友们出去 我不会打扰你们的
lf you want to go with your friends, l don’t want to spoil anything.
让我把话说完好不好
Would you let me finish?
我要说的是
l was going to say…
如果你愿意的话 我们去蜂巢区待一会儿好不好
that if you’d like to, we could stop in at the Beehive.
我从来没去过那儿
l’ve never been there.
太好了 那我们一会儿就走
Good! Then let’s go.
好么 说定了哦 很好
Okay? For sure. Great.
做好准备跳舞了么
Are you ready to dance?
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
我不知道怎么跳 我不会跳
l don’t know how. l can’t.
你能跳的
Sure you can.
-我不会 -不 你能行的 来
-l can’t. -Yeah, you can. Come on.
-把手给我 放在这儿 -这样
-Give me your hand. Put it there. -Like that?
放在我肩膀上
Put this on my shoulder.
对 就这样
That’s right.
放松 好么
Just relax. All right?
很好 听着音乐就好 很好
Okay. Just listen to the music. That’s right.
看到了 你能跳的 很不错
See? You got it. That’s good.
你跳的不比别人差嘛
You’re as good as anyone else out here.
你能行的
You got it.
-对不起 -没关系
-l’m sorry. -That’s all right.
没关系 一点都不疼 根本没感觉
That’s all right. No harm, no foul.
-我什么都做不好 -不 你能行
-l can’t do anything. -Yeah, you can.
我不会跳舞 我甚至不会
l can’t dance. l can’t even…
-汤米 -嗯
-Tommy? -Yeah.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
为什么我在这里
Why am l here?
因为是高中舞会啊
Because it’s the prom.
为什么我会和你一起来
Why am l here with you?
因为我邀请你的啊
Because l asked you.
-为什么你要邀请我 -因为我想啊
-Why’d you ask me? -Because l wanted to.
你为什么想
Why’d you want to?
因为你喜欢我的诗啊
Because you liked my poem.
只不过不是我写的 是别人写的
Only l didn’t write it. Somebody else did.
嘉莉 我们来参加舞会
Carrie, we’re here.
我们两个在一起 我很开心
And we’re together and l like it.
真的 我很开心
l do. l like it!
好啦 女士们先生们 女士们先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen.
你们两个给我注意点儿
You two behave yourselves.
请坐下好不好
Just take your seats, please.
我们现在开始投票选出我们的舞会之王和舞会女王
We’ve got to vote for the king and the queen.
-我们在名单上 -我知道
-We’re on here. -l know.
-你想放弃么 -你想不想
-You want to decline? -Do you?
当然不想
Hell, no!
如果你赢得了头衔 他们会请你登台 并且为你唱校歌♥
lf you win, all they do is put you up there for a school song and a dance.
然后 会有人给你拍照 把你的相片放进学校的年鉴
Then some guy takes your picture for the yearbook…
然后所有的人都能看见我们俩的傻样子了
so everyone can see we look like a couple of idiots.
这是最后一学年了 干吗不参加呢
Anyway, it’s the last year. Why not?
真是太美了
They’re so beautiful.
你是最美的
You’re beautiful.
我们要选谁呢 你的死党比我多
Who should we vote for? They’re more your crowd than mine.
我一个朋友也没有
l don’t have a crowd.
我们选自己吧
Let’s vote for ourselves.
为什么不行
Why not?
求你了 别选我们自己了
Please don’t vote for ourselves.
来吧 就让我们做一次不顾信义的恶魔吧
Come on. To the devil with false modesty!
那就做恶魔
The devil.
闭嘴 把那个拉紧点儿行不行
Shut up. Will you close that?
老天 你想要我们被抓住么
Jesus! You want to get caught?
那个嘉莉·怀特也挺可爱的嘛
That Carrie White sure is cute.
我记得你说过他们会赢的
l thought you said they would win?
他们会赢的 然后节目还完不了呢
They will. lt won’t even be close.
我已经安排好了
l called in a few favors.
我可以收走你们的选票么
Can l have your ballot, please?
谢谢 鲍比
Thanks, Bobby.
爱丽丝 我收一下你的选票好么
Can l have your ballot, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
请交选票 谢谢
Ballots, please? Thank you.
-弗莱迪 快点 给你选票 -我来了
-Freddy, hurry up, please. Ballots. -l’m coming, dear.
很好很好 谢谢
Good, good. Thanks a lot.
-都收上来了么 -是的
-Did you get all of them? -Yeah.
我扔在你身后了 使劲儿踢
They’re right in back of you. Just start kicking.
祝你好运
Good luck.
还有选票么 谢谢
More ballots? Thank you.
我又给你们送来了一些选票
l have some more ballots for you guys.
女士们 先生们 获胜者已经产生了
Ladies and gentlemen, l’ve got the winners.
太好了
All right!
获胜者是汤米·罗斯和嘉莉·怀特
l give you Tommy Ross and Carrie White!
这怎么回事
What the hell?!
他们都会嘲笑你的
They’re all gonna laugh at you!
他们都会嘲笑你的
They’re all gonna laugh at you!
垫上这个 垫上这个
Plug jt up! Plug jt up!
我们很抱歉 嘉茜
We’re all sorry, Cassje.
相信我 嘉莉 你可以相信我的
Trust me, Carrje. You can trust me.
来 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
-他们都会嘲笑你的 -对不起 嘉茜
-They’re all gonna laugh at you. -Sorry, Cassje.
相信我 嘉莉 相信我
Trust me, Carrje. You can trust me.
开开门 怎么回事
Open this door! What is going on?
救命 救命啊
Help! Help!
让学生们都冷静下来
Get these students to calm down!
弗洛姆先生
Mr. Fromm!
妈妈
Mama?
太糟糕了妈妈 他们真的都笑话我
lt was bad, Mama. They laughed at me.
妈妈 抱着我
Mama, hold me.
抱着我 妈妈 求你抱着我
Hold me, Mama. Please hold me.
我和拉尔夫第一次做♥爱♥的时候 我就该去死
l should’ve killed myself when he put it in me…
结婚前他保证 不再做这种事情了
after the first time, before we were married.
拉尔夫保证过 他不再做了
Ralph promised never again.
他保证过的
He promised.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!