…well, you know the rest.
仍然是一个没有结局的故事
Well, it’s still a story without an ending.
那现在呢?
What about now?
现在?
Now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我知道我再没有勇气离开你
I know that I’ll never have the strength to leave you again.
那拉斯路呢?
And Laszlo?
你会帮助他的,理查德,对不对?你设法使他离境
You’ll help him now, Richard, won’t you? You’ll see that he gets out.
他便能拥有他的工作 他就是为这活着
Then he’ll have his work. All that he’s been living for.
除了一样
All except one.
他将失去你
He won’t have you.
我无法再挣扎下去
I can’t fight it anymore.
我曾舍你而去 我不能再离开你了
I ran away from you once. I can’t do it again.
我再也不知道什么是对,什么是错
Oh, I don’t know what’s right any longer.
你必须为我们两个着想
You have to think for both of us.
为我们所有人想
For all of us.
好吧 我会的
All right. I will.
永志不忘
Here’s looking at you, kid.
我希望我没有那么爱你
I wish I didn’t love you so much.
-我想我们甩掉他们了 -是的
-I think we lost them. -Yes.
-我恐怕他们抓到其他的人 -进里面去
-I’m afraid they caught some of the others. -Come inside.
过来,拉斯路先生,我会帮你的
Come, Mr. Laszlo, I will help you immediately.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡尔,怎么回事?
Carl, what happened?
警♥察♥破坏了我们的会议,里克先生 我们刚好来得及逃走
The police break up our meeting, Herr Rick. We escaped at the last moment.
-上来一下 -好的,我就来
-Come up here a minute. -Yes, I come.
我要你把后门的灯关掉 可能会引起警♥察♥的注意
Turn out the light in the rear entrance. It might attract the police.
-萨沙每天都会关的 -今晚他忘记了
-But Sascha always puts out that light. -Tonight he forgot.
好了,我来了 我会去关
Yes, I come. I will do it.
-我要你送琳小姐回家 -好的,先生
-I want you to take Miss Lund home. -Yes, sir.
没什么,只是小小的割伤 我们被迫从窗户爬出来
It’s nothing, just a little cut. We had to get through a window.
这可能会有帮助
This might come in handy.
谢谢
Thank you.
-千钧一发?-是的,很危险
-Had a close one, eh? -Yes, rather.
你想过没有,这值得吗?
Don’t you sometimes wonder if it’s won’th all this?
我是指你奋斗的事业
I mean, what you’re fighting for.
我不如问为什么我们要呼吸
We might as well question why we breathe.
如果我们不呼吸,我们就会死亡
If we stop breathing, we’ll die.
如果我们停止对抗敌人,世界就会死亡
If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die.
那又怎么样呢?苦难就结束了?
What of it? Then it’ll be out of its misery?
你知道你的口气像什么吗,宝勒先生?
You know how you sound, Monsieur Blaine?
像个拿内心不相信的事情来说服自己的人
Like a man who’s trying to convince himself of something he doesn’t believe in his heart.
我们每个人都有自己的命运 善意的,或邪恶的
Each of us has a destiny. For good, or for evil.
-我明白了 -我不知道你是否真的明白
-I get the point. -I wonder if you do.
你是否知道你在逃避自己
I wonder if you know that you’re trying to escape from yourself…
这是办不到的
…and that you’ll never succeed.
你似乎对你的命运了如指掌
You seem to know all about my destiny.
我对你的了解要比你的想象多的多
I know a good deal more about you than you suspect.
例如我知道你爱上一个女人
I know that you’re in love with a woman.
或者这是一种奇怪的现象
It’s perhaps a strange circumstance…
我们两个爱着同一个女人
…that we both should be in love with the same woman.
我走进酒吧的第一个晚上
The first evening I came into this cafe…
就知道你和伊尔莎之间有些不寻常
…I knew there was something between you and llsa.
既然不能责怪任何人
Since no one is to blame…
我不要求解释
…I demand no explanation.
我只要求一件事 你不愿意给我过境信函
I ask only one thing. You won’t give me the letters of transit.
没关系
All right.
不过我要我的妻子安全
But I want my wife to be safe.
我请求你帮助
I ask you as a favor…
用那些信函带她离开卡萨布兰卡
…to use the letters to take her away from Casablanca.
你那么爱她吗?
You love her that much?
或者你只把我想成某个事业的领袖
Apparently you think of me only as the leader of a cause.
我也是个人
Well, I am also a human being.
是的,我是那么爱她
Yes, I love her that much.
-拉斯路先生 -什么事?
-Monsieur Laszlo? -Yes?
你跟我们走 我们有你的逮捕令
You’ll come with us. We have a warrant for your arrest.
什么罪名?
On what charge?
雷诺上尉稍后会跟你讨论
Captain Renault will discuss that with you later.
似乎命运正在插手
It seems that destiny has taken a hand.
你没有实在的证据,这你知道 这里不是德国也不是被占领的法国
You haven’t any proof, and you know it. This isn’t Germany or occupied France.
你能做的只是罚他几千法郎或者拘禁三十天 不如现在放了他
All you can do is fine him and give him 30 days. You might as well let him go now.
我奉劝你不要对拉斯路的事太感兴趣
I’d advise you not to be too interested in what happens to Laszlo.
如果你企图帮他逃走
If you were to help him escape…
你为什么认为我会为拉斯路冒险?
What makes you think I’d stick my neck out for Laszlo?
因为,第一,你赌一万法郎他能逃掉
Because, one, you bet 10,000 francs he’d escape.
第二,你有那些过境信函 不必否认了
Two, you’ve got the letters of transit. Don’t bother to deny it.
你可能会那样做,只因为你不喜欢史查沙的长相
And you might do it simply because you don’t like Strasser’s looks.
事实上,我也不喜欢
As a matter of fact, I don’t either.
很好的理由
They’re all excellent reasons.
别太依赖我的友谊
Don’t count too much on my friendship.
在这件事上,我无能为力 况且我可能会输一万法郎
In this matter I’m powerless. Besides, I might lose the 10,000 francs.
你不算很奸滑,不过很有效 我明白你的意思
You’re not very subtle, but you are effective. I get the point.
是的,我有那些信
Yes, I have the letters.
但我打算自己用
But I intend using them myself.
我要搭今晚最后的班机离开卡萨布兰卡
I’m leaving Casablanca on tonight’s plane. The last plane.
我要带一位朋友一起走 一位你会赞赏的朋友
And I’m taking a friend with me. One you’ll appreciate.
-什么朋友?-伊尔莎·琳
-What friend? -Ilsa Lund.
那应该可以打消你认为我会帮忙拉斯路逃走的想法吧
That ought to put your mind to rest about my helping Laszlo escape.
他是我最不愿意在美国看到的人
The last man I want to see in America.
你来这里不是为了告诉我这些吧 你有过境信函
You didn’t come here to tell me this. You have the letters of transit.
你可以填上你和她的名字,爱什么时候走都可以
You can fill in your name and hers and leave anytime you please.
为什么你仍然对拉斯路的境遇感兴趣呢?
Why are you still interested in what happens to Laszlo?
我没有 不过我对伊尔莎和我以后的境遇感兴趣
I’m not. But I am interested in what happens to llsa and me.
我们有合法权利离开,这是真的
We have a legal right to go, that’s true…
不过有的人即使有合法的权利还是扣留在卡萨布兰卡
…but people have been held in Casablanca in spite of their legal rights.
-为什么你认为我们会扣留你呢? -伊尔莎是拉斯路的妻子
-What makes you think we want to hold you? -Ilsa is Laszlo ‘s wife.
她大概知道一些史查沙想知道的事
She probably knows things that Strasser would like to know.
路易,我和你做一笔交易
Louis, I’ll make a deal with you.
不用这项你给他的小罪名,而找些真正的大罪名
Instead of this petty charge against him, you could get something big…
能把他关进集中营里很多年
…something that would chuck him in a concentration camp for years…
-可是大功一件,不是吗?-当然
-Be quite a feather in your cap, wouldn’t it? -Certainly.
德国和维希政♥府♥会很高兴的
Germany…Vichy would be very grateful.
那就释放他
Then release him.
飞机起飞前半小时你到我的店
You be at my place a half -hour before the plane leaves.
我安排拉斯路来拿过境信函
I’ll have Laszlo come there to pick up the letters…
那就给你逮捕他的犯罪证据
…and that’ll give you grounds to make the arrest.
你逮到他,而我们逃掉了
You get him, and we get away.
对德国人来说,后者只会带来轻度的苦恼
To the Germans, that last will be just a minor annoyance.
这交易我还有些地方不太明白
There’s still something about this I don’t quite understand.
琳小姐,她非常美丽,是的
Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes…
可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣
…but you were never interested in any woman.
-她可不是一般的女人 -我明白了
-She isn’t just any woman. -I see.
我怎么知道你会守信呢?
How do I know you’ll keep your end of the bargain?
我马上在探访室跟拉斯路安排好
I’ll make the arrangements now with Laszlo in the visitor’s pen.
我会怀念你的 你是卡萨布兰卡唯一比我更无顾忌的人
I’m gonna miss you. You’re the only one in Casablanca who has less scruples than I.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
去吧,里克
Go ahead, Ricky.
你放他走后调走你的看门狗 我不要他们今天下午在附近
Call off your watchdogs when you let him go. I don’t want them around this afternoon.
我不能冒险,路易,即便是和你
I’m taking no chances, Louis, not even with you.
我们要不要签一份文件,还是握手就够了?
Should we draw up papers, or is a handshake good enough?
当然不够 不过我很忙,只好这样了
Certainly not good enough. But since I’m in a hurry, it’ll have to do.
离开卡萨布兰卡去美国 你是个幸运的人
To get out of Casablanca and go to America… You’re a lucky man.
按照我与山姆的协定,他得到利润的百分之二十五 那仍然有效
My agreement with Sam is that he gets 25 percent of the profits. That still goes.
我凑巧知道他只拿百分之十 不过他值百分之二十五
I happen to know he gets 10 percent. But he’s won’th 25.
阿都,卡尔和萨沙要留在店里,不然我不卖♥♥了
Abdul, Carl and Sascha, they stay with the place or I don’t sell.
当然 没有他们就不是里克酒吧
Of course. Rick’s wouldn’t be Rick’s without them.
好了,再见
Well, so long.
别忘了,你还欠里克酒吧一百条美国香烟呢
Don’t forget you owe Rick’s 100 can’tons of American cigarettes.
我会记得付给自己
I shall remember to pay it to myself.
关闭 警♥察♥首长命令
-你迟到了 -我接到通知,拉斯路刚离开饭店
-You’re late. -I was informed when Laszlo left the hotel…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!