Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world…
她就走进我这一家
…she walks into mine.
-你在弹什么?-只是我随便乱弹的
-What’s that you’re playing? -A little something of my own.
-停下,你知道我想听什么 -不,我不知道
-Well, stop it. You know what I want to hear. -No, I don’t.
你能为她弹奏,你也能为我弹奏
You played it for her. You can play it for me.
-我想我记不起来 -如果她受得了,我也可以
-I don’t think I can remember… -lf she can stand it, I can.
弹吧
Play it.
是的,老板
Yes, boss.
你到底是什么人?你以前是干什么的?
Who are you really? And what were you before?
你做过什么?你又想些什么?
What did you do, and what did you think?
我们说过不准问问题
We said no questions.
永志不忘
Here’s looking at you, kid.
一法郎买♥♥你的心事
A franc for your thoughts.
在美国他们只出一便士
In America they’d bring only a penny.
我猜他们只值这么多
I guess that’s about all they’re won’th.
我愿意被超额收费 告诉我
I’m willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
好吧,我在想
Well, I was wondering…
是的
Yes.
为什么我如此幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现,正巧又被我找到?
Why I’m so lucky? Why I should find you waiting for me to come along?
为什么我的生命中没有别的男人?
Why there is no other man in my life?
那很简单 以前有
That’s easy. There was.
他死了
He’s dead.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry for asking.
我忘了我们说过不准问问题
I forgot we said no questions.
只有一个答案能解答我们所有的问题
Only one answer can take care of all our questions.
巴黎
这里是德国斯图加特
法国人,巴黎人
法国♥军♥队已放弃他们的阵地
德国人已要求进入首都
现在什么也阻止不了他们 星期三,最迟星期四,他们便会来巴黎
Nothing can stop them now. Wednesday, Thursday at the latest, they’ll be in Paris.
理查德,如果他们发现你的过去 你留在这里便不安全了
Richard, they’ll find out your record. You won’t be safe here.
我早已在他们的黑名单上了 荣誉栏上
I’m on their blacklist already. Their roll of honor.
亨利要我们喝完这瓶酒然后再喝三瓶
Henri wants us to finish this bottle and then three more.
用来浇花也不让德国人喝
Says he’ll water his garden with champagne before he’ll let the Germans drink it.
这可以减轻被占领的苦恼,你说是不是?
This sort of takes the sting out of being occupied, doesn’t it?
你说对了
You said it.
永志不忘
Here’s looking at you, kid.
我的德语有点生疏了
My Germars a little rusty.
是盖世太保
It’s the Gestapo.
他们说预计明天到巴黎
They say they expect to be in Paris tomorrow.
他们在教我们当他们进来时该如何反应
They’re telling us how to act when they come marching in.
整个世界在崩溃,我们却挑上这时候谈恋爱
With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
是啊,真不巧
It’s pretty bad timing.
-在十年前的话,你会说什么?-十年前?
-Where were you, say, 10 years ago? -10 years ago?
我想想看
Let’s see.
我还带着牙套 那时候你在哪里?
Yes, I was having a brace put on my teeth. Where were you?
正在找工作
Looking for a job.
那是炮火吗?
Was that cannon fire?
还是我的心在跳?
Or is it my heart pounding?
那是新的德国77毫米炮,单以声音来判断,大约只有三十五里远
It’s the new German 77th, and judging by the sound, only about 35 miles away.
越来越近了
And getting closer every minute.
来吧,把它喝完
Here, here, drink up.
另外那三瓶我们喝不完了
We’ll never finish the other three.
德国人很快就会到了,他们会来找你
Them Germans will be here pretty soon, and they’ll come looking for you.
别忘了,他们在悬赏捉拿你呢
And don’t forget, there’s a price on your head.
我在公♥寓♥留有字条 他们知道到哪里能找到我
I left a note in my apartment. They’ll know where to find me.
奇怪
It’s strange.
-我对你了解得那么少 -我对你的了解更少
-I know so very little about you. -I know very little about you.
只知道你矫正过牙齿
Just the fact that you had your teeth straightened.
认真点,亲爱的 你有危险 你一定要离开巴黎
Be serious, darling. You are in danger. You must leave Paris.
不,是我们一定要离开
No, we must leave.
是的,当然 我们
Yes, of course. We.
从马赛的火车五点开出 我四点半到旅馆来接你
The train for Marseilles leaves at 5:00. I’ll pick you up at your hotel at 4:30.
不 不要来旅馆 我
No. Not at my hotel. I…
在我离开前我在城里有事要办
I have things to do in the city before I leave.
我会在火车站跟你碰面
I’ll meet you at the station.
好吧,四点四十五分
All right, at a quarter to 5.
我们何不在马赛结婚?
Why don’t we get married in Marseilles?
现在计划不嫌太早吗?
That’s too far ahead to plan.
是的 我猜是早了点
Yes. I guess it is too far ahead.
那火车上的工程师如何?他可以在火车上替我们主持婚礼
Let’s see… What about the engineer? Why can’t he marry us on the train?
为什么不呢?船上的船长可以 似乎有点不公平
Why not? The captain on a ship can. It doesn’t seem fair that…
怎么了,亲爱的?
Hey, what’s wrong, kid?
我那么爱你
I love you so much.
而我那么痛恨这战争
And I hate this war so much.
这是个疯狂的世界 任何事都可能发生
It’s a crazy world. Anything can happen.
如果你不能离开
If you shouldn’t get away…
我是说,万一我们被分开
If something should keep us apart…
不管他们把你安置在哪里
…wherever they put you…
不管我会在哪里 我要你知道我
…and wherever I’ll be, I want you to know that I…
吻我
Kiss me.
犹如最后一次吻我
Kiss me as if it were the last time.
她在哪里?你有看到她吗?
Where is she? Have you seen her?
我找不到她 她已经退了房♥间
I can’t find her. She checked out of the hotel.
不过你刚离开后送来这字条
But this note came just after you left.
亲爱的理查德
我不能跟你走或是再见你
你不要问为什么
只要相信我爱你
给我的爱人,愿上帝祝福你
伊尔莎
那是最后的召唤,理查德先生
That’s the last call, Mr. Richard.
你听到我说吗?
Do you hear me?
快点,理查德先生 我们离开这里再说 快点
Come on, Mr. Richard. Let’s get out of here. Come on.
里克,我必须跟你谈一下
Rick, I have to talk to you.
我留着第一杯酒与你分享 在这里
I saved my first drink to have with you. Here.
-不,里克 今晚不行 -特别是今晚
-No, Rick. Not tonight. -Especially tonight.
为什么你一定要来卡萨布兰卡?还有很多别的地方
Why did you have to come to Casablanca? There are other places.
如果我知道你在这里,我就不会来
I wouldn’t have come if I’d known you were here.
相信我,那是真的 我并不知道
Believe me, Rick, it’s true. I didn’t know.
有趣的是你的声音一点都没变 我仍然听得到
It’s funny about your voice, how it hasn’t changed. I can still hear it.
“亲爱的理查德,我会随你到天涯海角
“Richard, dear, I’ll go with you anyplace.
-我们一起坐上火车,一路不停” -别这样,里克
-We’ll get on a train and never stop.” -Don’t, Rick.
我明白你的感受
I can understand how you feel.
你明白我的感受
You understand how I feel.
我们相叙的日子有多久,亲爱的?
How long was it we had, honey?
-我没有数过多久 -可我记得
-I didn’t count the days. -Well, I did.
每一天都有
Every one of them.
最后一天我记得最清楚
Mostly I remember the last one.
当汽笛声响过后 月台上有一个人站在雨中
The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain…
脸上挂着可笑的表情
…with a comical look on his face…
因为他的内心被伤害了
…because his insides have been kicked out.
我可否说一个故事给你听,里克?
Can I tell you a story, Rick?
结局也有汽笛声吗?
Does it got a wild finish?
我还不知道结局
I don’t know the finish yet.
那就说出来 或许可以一边说一边想
Go on, tell it. Maybe one’ll come to you as you go along.
是有关一位女孩,她刚从家乡奥斯陆来到巴黎
It’s about a girl who had just come to Paris from her home in Oslo.
在一个朋友的家里
At the house of some friends…
她遇到她听闻了一辈子的男人
…she met a man about whom she’d heard her whole life.
一个伟大又勇敢的男人
A very great and courageous man.
他为她揭开一个由智慧,思想和理想组成的美丽世界
He opened up for her a whole beautiful world full of knowledge and thoughts and ideals.
她知道的一切,她的成长 都是由于他的关系
Everything she knew or ever became was because of him.
她景仰他
And she looked up to him…
崇拜他
…and worshiped him…
她假定那就是爱的感觉
…with a feeling she supposed was love.
对,这故事很美
Yes, that’s very pretty.
我也听过一个故事 事实上,我这辈子也听过很多故事
I heard a story once. In fact, I’ve heard a lot of stories in my time.
都是由细小的钢琴叮叮声伴奏
They went along with the sound of a tinny piano…
就在楼下的大厅弹奏
…playing in the parlor downstairs.
“先生,我小时候有一次遇上一个男人”,开始总是这样
“Mister, I met a man once when I was a kid,” they’d always begin.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣
I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
告诉我
Tell me…
你是为了谁离开我?
…who was it you left me for?
是拉斯路,还是中间还有别的人
Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between…
或者你是不会说出来的人
…or aren’t you the kind that tells?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!