Have a drink?
不,当然不 你介意我喝吗?
No, of course not. You mind if I do?
里克先生
Monsieur Rick…
-雷诺上尉是怎样的人? -就像其他的男人,或者更像
-…what kind of a man is Captain Renault? -Like any other man, only more so.
我是说
No, I mean…
他值得信任吗?他的话
…is he trustwon’thy? Is his word…
-等一下,谁让你来问我的?-他让我的 雷诺上尉
-Just a minute. Who told you to ask me that? -He did. Captain Renault did.
我想也是 你的丈夫呢?
I thought so. Where’s your husband?
在轮盘桌那边,想要赢足够的钱买♥♥出境证
At the roulette table, trying to win enough for our exit visas.
当然他正在输钱
Oh, of course he’s losing.
-你们结婚多久了?-八个星期
-How long have you been married? -Eight weeks.
我们从保加利亚来
We come from Bulgaria.
那里的情况非常糟
Things are very bad there.
魔鬼掐着人♥民♥的脖子
The devil has the people by the throat.
所以犹安和我,我们
So Jan and I, we…
我们不想子女在那种地方长大
We do not want our children to grow up in such a country.
-所以你们决定去美国 -是的
-So you decided to go to America. -Yes.
可是我们钱不多
But we haven’t much money…
旅费那么昂贵而且困难重重
…and traveling is so expensive and difficult.
来这里的花费比我们预计的高很多
It was much more than we thought to get here.
然后雷诺上尉看到我们
And then Captain Renault sees us…
-他是个好人,他想帮我们 -是的,我打赌他会
-…and he is so kind, he wants to help us. -Yes, I’ll bet.
他告诉我他可以给我们出境证
He tells me he can give us an exit visa.
但我们没有钱
But we have no money.
-他知道吗? -是的
-Does he know that? -Yes.
-那他仍然愿意给你签证? -是的
-And he’s still willing to give you a visa? -Yes.
-而你想知道 -他会不会遵守诺言?
-And you want to know…? -Will he keep his word?
他一直都是
He always has.
先生
Monsieur.
你是一个男人
You are a man.
如果有一个人非常爱你
If someone loved you very much…
她只求能给你快乐
…so that your happiness was the only thing that she wanted in the world…
为了这,她做了件坏事
…and she did a bad thing to make certain of it…
-你会不会原谅她?-没有人曾经那么爱我
-…could you forgive her? -Nobody ever loved me that much.
他一直不知道,那女孩把做过的坏事藏在心里
And he never knew, and the girl kept this bad thing locked in her heart…
这样行不行啊?
…that would be all right, wouldn’t it?
-你愿意听我的建议吗? -是的,请说
-You want my advice? -Yes, please.
回到保加利亚去
Go back to Bulgaria.
如果你知道能离开欧洲到美国,对我们有多重要
Oh, but if you knew what it means to us to leave Europe, to get to America…
如果犹安发现了 他那么孩子气
Oh, but if Jan should find out. He is such a boy.
在很多方面,我比他成熟
In many ways I am so much older than he is.
是的,好吧,在卡萨布兰卡每个人都有困难
Yes, well, everybody in Casablanca has problems.
-你的困难可能会解决的 失陪 -谢谢,先生
-Yours may work out. You’ll excuse me. -Thank you, monsieur.
-晚上好 -晚上好
-Good evening. -Good evening.
-你看,我们又来了 -我认为那是对山姆的恭维
-You see? Here we are again. -I take that as a great compliment to Sam.
我猜对你而言,他代表巴黎那些快乐的日子
I suppose he means to you Paris of happier days.
的确是 我们可否选择靠近他的桌子?
He does. Could we have a table close to him?
并且离史查沙少校越远越好
And as far away from Major Strasser as possible.
这样的安排可能有点困难
The geography may be a little difficult to arrange.
-保罗,三十号♥桌 -是的,先生
-Paul, table 30. -Yes, sir.
请往这边走
Right this way, if you please.
我叫山姆弹奏“时光飞逝” 我相信那是你最爱的曲子
I’ll have Sam play “As Time Goes By.” I believe that’s your favorite tune.
谢谢
Thank you.
-两杯白兰地 -是的
-Two cognacs, please. -Yeah.
你要不要再下注呢,先生?
Do you wish to place another bet, sir?
不,不,我想不要了
No. No, I guess not.
你今晚买♥♥过二十二号♥吗?
Have you tried 22 tonight?
我说二十二
I said 22.
留在那里
Leave it there.
拿去兑现金,不要再回来
Cash it in and don’t come back.
你肯定这地方诚实吗?
Are you sure this place is honest?
诚实?日子有多长就有多诚实
Honest? As honest as the day is long.
我们今天成绩如何?
How are we doing tonight?
比我预料的少了两千块
A couple of thousand less than I thought there would be.
里克先生
Monsieur Rick…
他走运而已
He’s just a lucky guy.
里克先生,我倒咖啡给你好吗?
Monsieur Rick, may I get you a cup of coffee?
-不,谢谢,卡尔 -里克先生
-No, thanks, Carl. -Monsieur Rick…
雷诺上尉,我可否?
Captain Renault, may I…?
在这里不行 明天早上到我办公室,我们公事公办
Not here. Come to my office in the morning. We’ll do everything businesslike.
-我们会在六点到 -我会在十点到
-We’ll be there at 6. -I’ll be there at 10.
我很替你们高兴
I’m very happy for both of you.
你赢钱有一点奇怪
Still, it’s very strange that you won.
或许不是那么奇怪
Well, maybe not so strange.
-明天早上见 -非常感谢,雷诺上尉
-I’ll see you in the morning. -Thank you so much, Captain Renault.

No!
老板,你做了一件天大的好事
Boss, you’ve done a beautiful thing.
走开,疯狂的俄♥国♥人
Go away, you crazy Russian.
-正如我怀疑 你是不折不扣的感情用事者 -是吗?为什么?
-As I suspected. You’re a rank sentimentalist. -Yeah? Why?
你为什么搅了我的好事?
Why do you interfere with my little romances?
就算是向爱情致敬吧
Put it down as a gesture to love.
好吧,这一次我原谅你
Well, I’ll forgive you this time.
不过明晚我会带来一位迷人的金发美女
But I’ll be in tomorrow night with a breathtaking blond.
如果她输钱,我非常高兴
And it’ll make me very happy if she loses.
-宝勒先生,可否跟你谈谈 -说吧
-Mr. Blaine, I wonder if I could talk to you. -Go ahead.
能不能找个别的地方?
Well, isn’t there some other place?
我要和你谈一件很秘密的事
It’s rather confidential, what I have to say.
-到我办公室来 -好的
-In my office. -Right.
你一定知道离开卡萨布兰卡对我很重要
You must know it’s very important I get out of Casablanca.
我很荣幸地成为这伟大运动的领袖之一
It’s my privilege to be one of the leaders of a great movement.
你知道我一直从事什么
You know what I’ve been doing.
你知道那对全世界,对千百万人的生命有多重要
You know what it means to the work, to the lives of thousands of people…
如果我能到美国继续我的工作
…that I reach America and continue my work.
我对政♥治♥不感兴趣
I’m not interested in politics.
世界的问题不是我份内的事
The problems of the world are not in my department.
我是开酒馆的
I’m a saloonkeeper.
我从事地下工作的朋友告诉我,你有不凡的记录
My friends in the underground tell me that you have quite a record.
你运枪♥械♥到埃塞俄比亚
You ran guns to Ethiopia.
-你在西班牙对抗法♥西♥斯♥ -那又怎么样?
-You fought against the fascists in Spain. -What of it?
你总是为帮助受迫♥害♥的那一方而战斗,不是有点奇怪吗?
Isn’t it strange you’re always fighting on the side of the underdog?
是的,我发现那是种昂贵的爱好
Yes, I found that a very expensive hobby.
不过我那时候不太会做生意
But then I never was much of a businessman.
现在你是生意人,总该知道十万法郎的价值?
Are you enough of a businessman to appreciate an offer of 100,000 francs?
-我知道,可是我不接受 -我加到二十万
-I appreciate it, but I don’t accept it. -200,000.
朋友,你可以加到一百万法郎或三百万法郎
My friend, you could make it a million francs or three.
我的答案仍然一样
My answer would still be the same.
一定有原因让你不愿意给我
There must be some reason why you won’t let me.
是的
There is.
我建议你去问你的妻子
I suggest that you ask your wife.
-你说什么?-我说去问你的妻子
-I beg your pardon? -I said, ask your wife.
-我的妻子? -是的
-My wife? -Yes.
德国歌♥
弹奏“马赛曲”,快
Play “La Marseillaise.” Play it!
法国万岁,民♥主♥万岁
你明白我的意思了吧 如果在酒吧出现的拉斯路可以鼓动这样不幸的示♥威♥行动
See what I mean? If Laszlo ‘s presence in a cafe can inspire this demonstration…
他在卡萨布兰卡还会导致什么?
…what more will his presence in Casablanca bring on?
我奉劝把这地方马上查封
I advise that this place be shut up at once.
-可大家都那么开心 -是的,太开心了
-But everybody’s having a good time. -Yes, much too good a time.
这地方必须查封
The place is to be closed.
-可是我没有借口来查封 -那就找一个
-But I have no excuse to close it. -Find one.
所有人必须马上离开
Everybody is to leave immediately.
这酒吧关闭,直到另行通知为止
This cafe is closed until further notice.
马上清场
Clear the room at once.
你怎么可以查封我?
How can you close me up?
我没有想到你这里竟然进行赌博
I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here.
-你赢的钱,先生 -非常感谢
-Your winnings, sir. -Oh, thank you very much.
所有人马上出去
Everybody out at once.
经过这次骚动后,拉斯路先生留在卡萨布兰卡是不安全的
After this disturbance it is not safe for Laszlo to stay in Casablanca.
今天早上你暗示他离开卡萨布兰卡是不安全
This morning you implied it was’t safe to leave Casablanca.
也对,除非到一个地方去 到被占领的法国
That is also true, except for one destination: Occupied France.
-被占领的法国? -在我的安全保证下回去
-Occupied France? -Under safe conduct from me.
那有多少价值?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!