我会来得及的
…so I knew I’d be on time.
-我想我说过把你的看门狗绑起来 -不会有人跟踪他来这里
-I asked you to tie up your watchdogs. -He won’t be followed here.
你知道没有你,这地方会完全不一样
This place will never be the same without you.
我知道你的意思 可是我已经跟法拉利说好 你在转盘上仍然可以赢钱
I know what you mean. But I’ve spoken to Ferrari. You’ll still win at roulette.
-一切都准备好了吗?-信就在这里
-Is everything ready? -I have the letters right here.
告诉我,我们搜查时藏在哪里?
When we searched the place, where were they?
山姆的钢琴里
Sam’s piano.
我没有音乐细胞
Serves me right for not being musical.
他们来了
Here they are.
你最好到我办公室等
You better wait in my office.
理查德,维克多以为我跟他一起走 你没有告诉他吗?
Richard, Victor thinks I’m leaving with him. Haven’t you told him?
-不,还没有 -你已经安排好了一切?
-Not yet. -But you were able to arrange everything?
一切都安排好了
Everything is quite all right.
我们在机场告诉他 越少时间去考虑,对大家越好
We’ll tell him at the airport. The less time to think, the easier.
请相信我
Please trust me.
是的,我相信你
Yes, I will.
-我不知道如何感谢你 -省省吧 我们还有很多事要做
-I don’t know how to thank you. -Save it. We’ve still lots of things to do.
-我把钱带走了 -留着吧,在美国你会需要的
-I brought the money. -Keep it, you’ll need it in America.
-可是我们协定过 -别管它
-But we made a deal. -Never mind that.
-你在里斯本不会有麻烦吧? -不会 一切都安排好了
-You won’t have any trouble in Lisbon? -No. It’s all arranged.
很好 信就在这里,还是空白的
Good. I’ve got the letters here, made out in blank.
你只要补上签名就好了
All you have to do is fill in the signatures.
维克多·拉斯路
Victor Laszlo.
维克多·拉斯路,你被捕了
Victor Laszlo, you’re under arrest.
罪名是快递员谋杀案的帮凶,这些信是从他们身上偷的
The charge of accessory to the murder of the couriers from whom the letters were stolen.
你对我的朋友里克感到意外?理由很简单
You’re surprised about my friend Ricky? The explanation is simple.
爱情似乎战胜了德行 谢谢
Love, it seems, has triumphed over virtue. Thank…
别急,路易 不会有人被捕 要过很久才会
Not so fast, Louis. Nobody is going to be arrested. Not for a while yet.
-你是不是疯了? -是的 到那边坐下
-Have you lost your mind? -I have. Sit down.
-把枪放下 -我不想开枪打你
-Put that gun down. -I don’t want to shoot you…
但如果你再踏一步,我就开枪
…but I will if you take one more step.
在这情况下,我会坐下的
Under the circumstances, I will sit down.
-把手放在桌上 -我想你知道你在做什么
-Keep your hands on the table. -I wonder if you realize what this means.
我知道 待会我们有很多时间讨论
I do. We’ve got time to discuss that later.
调走你的看门狗,你说的
Call off your watchdogs, you said.
同样的,你打电♥话♥到机场,让我听到你告诉他们
Just the same, call the airport and let me hear you tell them.
记住,这把枪正对着你的心脏
And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.
那是我最不脆弱的地方
That is my least vulnerable spot.
你好 是机场吗?
Hello? Is that the airport?
我是雷诺上尉
This is Captain Renault speaking.
有两份过境信函要用来搭乘往里斯本的班机
There’ll be two letters of transit for the Lisbon plane.
请给他们放行
There’s to be no trouble about them.
好的
Good.
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
我的车,快点
My car, quickly!
我是史查沙少校
This is Major Strasser.
马上派一队警员到机场与我会合
Have a squad of police meet me at the airport at once.
马上,你听到了吗?
At once, do you hear?
你好,控制塔?
Hello, radio tower?
往里斯本的班机十分钟后起飞,东跑道
Lisbon plane taking off in 10 minutes, east runway.
能见度一又二分之一英里
Visibility, 1 1/2 miles.
地面薄雾的浓度大约五百
Light ground fog. Depth of fog approximately 500.
上升高度不受限制 谢谢
Ceiling unlimited. Thank you.
让你的手下随拉斯路先生去安置好行李
Have your man go with Laszlo and take care of his luggage.
当然,里克,一切听你的
Certainly, Rick, anything you say.
-把拉斯路的行李放在飞机上 -是的,长官
-Find Laszlo ‘s luggage. Put it on the plane. -Yes, sir.
请走这边
This way, please.
如果你不介意,请填上名字 那会更正式一点
If you don’t mind, fill in the names. That’ll make it more official.
你什么都设想周到,对不对?
You think of everything, don’t you?
名字是维克多·拉斯路先生和他太太
And the names are Mr. And Mrs. Victor Laszlo.
-可为什么是我的名字,理查德? -因为你要上那架飞机
-But why my name, Richard? -Because you’re getting on that plane.
我不明白 那你呢?
I don’t understand. What about you?
我留在这里看着他,直到安全离开为止
I’m staying with him till the plane gets away.
不 怎么回事?昨晚你说
No. What has happened? Last night you said…
昨晚我们说了很多
Last night we said a great many things.
你说我要为我俩考虑
You said I was to do the thinking for us.
从那时候起我想了很多 想来想去只有一个结论
I’ve done a lot of it since then. It adds up to one thing:
你和维克多上那架飞机,你是属于他的
You’re getting on that plane with Victor where you belong.
现在,你非听我说不可
Now, you’ve got to listen to me.
你知不知道如果你留在这里会有什么后果?
Any idea what you’d have to look forward to if you stayed here?
十分之九的机会我们两个将被关进集中营 对不对,路易?
Chances are we’d both wind up in a concentration camp. True, Louis?
我恐怕史查沙少校会这样做的
I’m afraid Major Strasser would insist.
-你这样说只是为了让我走 -我这样说是因为那是事实
-You’re saying this only to make me go. -I’m saying it because it’s true.
我们的心里都明白你属于维克多
Inside of us we both know you belong with Victor.
你是他工作的一部分,他的精神支柱
You’re part of his work, the thing that keeps him going.
如果飞机离地而你不在上面,你会后悔的
If that plane leaves and you’re not with him, you’ll regret it.
或许不是今天,或许不是明天,不过很快,你会后悔终生的
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
那我们呢?
But what about us?
我们永远地拥有巴黎
We’ll always have Paris.
本来没有 你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了
We didn’t have… We’d lost it until you came to Casablanca.
不过昨晚我们重拾回来
We got it back last night.
-昨晚我说我永远不离开你 -你永远不会
-When I said I would never leave you. -And you never will.
但是我也有工作要做
But I’ve got a job to do too.
我要去的地方你不能来 我要做的事你无法参与
Where I’m going, you can’t follow. What I’ve got to do you can’t be any part of.
伊尔莎,清高与否我并不在乎
Ilsa, I’m no good at being noble.
不过要明白也不难,在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物就别太计较了
But it doesn’t take much to see that the problems of three little people don’t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world.
总有一天你会明白的
Someday you’ll understand that.
现在,现在
Now, now.
永志不忘
Here’s looking at you, kid.
-一切就绪 -除了一件事
-Everything is in order. -All except one thing.
在你离开前有些事你应该知道
There’s something you should know.
我不要求你解释什么
I don’t ask you to explain anything.
我还是要解释 因为往后这可能会与你有关
I’m going to anyway. It may make a difference to you later on.
你说你知道伊尔莎和我的事
You said you knew about llsa and me.
你不知道昨晚你进来时,她正在我的店里
You didn’t know she was at my place last night when you were.
她来是为了过境信函 对吗,伊尔莎?
She came there for the letters of transit. Isn’t that true, llsa?
是的
Yes.
她想尽各种方法 可是没有成功
She tried everything to get them. Nothing worked.
她尽力让我相信她仍然爱着我
She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me.
那在很久以前就结束了
But that was all over long ago.
为了你的缘故,她假装还在爱我,我没有理会
For your sake, she pretended it was’t, and I let her pretend.
我明白
I understand.
-拿去吧 -谢谢
-Here it is. -Thanks.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
欢迎你回到战斗中来
Welcome back to the fight.
这一次我知道我们会胜利的
This time I know our side will win.
你准备好了吗,伊尔莎?
Are you ready, llsa?
是的,我准备好了
Yes, I’m ready.
再见,里克
Goodbye, Rick.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
最好快点 不然你会误了飞机
You better hurry. You’ll miss that plane.
我是对的 你是个感情用事的人
I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
留在原地 我不知道你在说什么
Stay where you are. I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你刚才为拉斯路做的事
What you just did for Laszlo.
你为了让伊尔莎跟他走编的童话故事
That fairy tale you invented to send llsa away with him.
我对女人略知一二,朋友 她走了
I know a little about women, my friend. She went.
不过她知道你在说谎
But she knew you were lying.
不管怎样,感谢你的帮助
Anyway, thanks for helping me out.
我假定你知道这对你和我都不是一件愉快的事情 特别是你
I suppose you know this isn’t going to be pleasant for either of us. Especially for you.
-我必须逮捕你,当然 -飞机一走,马上可以,路易
-I’ll have to arrest you, of course. -As soon as the plane goes, Louis.
-那通电♥话♥是什么意思? -维克多·拉斯路在那架飞机上
-What was the meaning of that phone call? -Victor Laszlo is on that plane.
你为什么站在这?你为什么不阻止他?
Why do you stand here? Why don’t you stop him?
问里克先生吧
Ask Monsieur Rick.
-离开那电♥话♥ -我劝你不要干涉
-Get away from that phone. -I advise you not to interfere.
我能开枪打死雷诺上尉,也能打死你
I was willing to shoot Captain Renault, and I’m willing to shoot you.
-你好 -把电♥话♥放下
-Hello! -Put that phone down.
-替我接控制塔 -放下
-Get me the radio tower. -Put it down!
史查沙少校被射杀
Major Strasser has been shot.
围捕可疑的嫌犯
Round up the usual suspects.
里克,你不只是感情用事者,你还是爱国者
Well, Rick, you’re not only a sentimentalist, but you’ve become a patriot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!