今晚我会以想不到的高价卖♥♥出去
Tonight I’ll be selling those for more money than I ever dreamed of.
然后,再见,卡萨布兰卡
And then, addio, Casablanca.
我在卡萨布兰卡有很多朋友,但不知为什么,也许因为你瞧不起我
I have many a friend in Casablanca, but somehow, just because you despise me…
你成为了我唯一信任的人
…you are the only one I trust.
你能替我保管吗?
Will you keep these for me, please?
-保管多久?-或许一小时 或许更久一点
-For how long? -Perhaps an hour. Perhaps a little longer.
-我不愿意保存过夜 -别担心
-I don’t want them here overnight. -Don’t be afraid of that.
请替我保管
Please keep them for me.
谢谢 我知道我可以信任你
Thank you. I knew I could trust you.
侍者 我正在等人
Waiter. I’ll be expecting some people.
-如果有谁找我,告诉他我就在这 -是的,先生
-If anybody asks for me, I’ll be right here. -Yes, Monsieur.
里克
Rick…
希望你对我刮目相看
…I hope you’re more impressed with me now.
请恕我失陪,我要跟你的轮盘分享我的好运气
If you’ll forgive me, I’ll share my good luck with your roulette wheel.
等一下
Just a moment.
我听谣言说那两名德国快递员身上带着过境信函
I heard a rumor those two German couriers were carrying letters of transit.
我听过那谣言 可怜的家伙
I’ve heard that rumor too. Poor devils.
你说对了,尤佳迪 我对你刮目相看了
You’re right, Ugarte. I am a little more impressed with you.
-你好,里克 -你好,法拉利
-Hello, Rick. -Hello, Ferrari.
蓝鹦鹉的生意如何?
How’s business at the Blue Parrot?
-很好,不过我想买♥♥你的酒吧 -那是不卖♥♥的
-Fine, but I’d like to buy your cafe. -It’s not for sale.
-你还没听我出价呢 -多少钱也不卖♥♥
-You haven’t heard my offer. -It’s not for sale at any price.
-你要多少才肯卖♥♥山姆? -我不买♥♥卖♥♥人口
-What do you want for Sam? -I don’t buy or sell human beings.
真可惜 人是卡萨布兰卡的主要商品
Too bad. That’s Casablanca’s leading commodity.
光是难民就能大赚一笔,如果你跟我一起做黑市生意
In refugees alone we could make a fortune, if you’d work with me in the black market.
不如你做你的,我做我的
Suppose you run your business and let me run mine.
我们不妨去问山姆 也许他想改变一下
Suppose we ask Sam. Maybe he’d like to make a change.
我们不妨去问
Suppose we do.
你什么时候才明白,今天的世界,孤立主义不再是项实际的政策
When will you realize that in this world today isolationism is no longer a practical policy?
山姆,法拉利想要你到蓝鹦鹉工作
Sam, Ferrari wants you to work for him at the Blue Parrot.
我喜欢这里
Oh, I like it fine here.
-他的薪水是我的两倍 -我在这里赚的钱还没有时间花
-He’ll double what I pay you. -I ain’t got time to spend what I make here.
抱歉
Sorry.
老板的私人存货
The boss’s private stock…
-因为,伊娃,我爱你 -闭嘴
-…because, Yvonne, I love you. -Oh, shut up.
好吧,为了你,我会闭嘴 因为,伊娃,我爱你
All right, all right. For you, I shut up, because, Yvonne, I love you.
里克先生,里克先生
Monsieur Rick, Monsieur Rick
几个德国人用这张支票付账 可以吗?
Some Germans gave this check. Is it all right?
你昨晚在哪里?
Where were you last night?
那么久以前的事,我记不起来了
That’s so long ago, I don’t remember.
-我今晚可以见到你吗?-我从不计划那么遥远的事
-Will I see you tonight? -I never make plans that far ahead.
再给我一杯
Give me another.
-萨沙,她喝多了 -别听他的 帮我倒满
-Sascha, she’s had enough. -Don’t listen to him. Fill it up.
伊娃,我爱你,可他是我老板
Yvonne, I love you, but he pays me.
-里克,我已厌倦你了 -萨沙,叫计程车
-Rick, I’m tired of having you… -Sascha, call a cab.
-来吧,我们去拿你的外衣 -别碰我
-We’re gonna get your coat. -Take your hands off me.
你要回家 你喝的已经够多了
You’re going home. You’ve had a little too much to drink.
嘿,计程车
Hey, taxi.
你以为你是谁?把我推来推去
Who do you think you are, pushing me around?
我真是傻瓜,爱上你这种男人
I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
你送她,萨沙 要确保她回到家
Go with her, Sascha. Be sure she gets home.
然后马上回来
And come right back.
是,老板
Yes, boss.
-你好,里克 -你好,路易
-Hello, Rick. -Hello, Louis.
你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开
How extravagant you are, throwing away women.
有一天她们可能会消失
Someday they may be scarce.
我想现在我该去拜访伊娃
I think now I shall pay a call on Yvonne.
或许可以借反作用占到便宜
Maybe get her on the rebound.
一讲到女人,你就是不折不扣的民♥主♥党
When it comes to women, you’re a true democrat.
如果他听得明白一个字,意大利将大获全胜
If he gets a word in, it’ll be a major Italian victory.
往里期本的飞机
The plane to Lisbon.
你会想坐在里面
You would like to be on it?
为什么?里斯本有什么好?
Why? What’s in Lisbon?
到美国的快航
The clipper to America.
我常常思索为什么你不返回美国
I’ve often speculated on why you don’t return to America.
你拿走教堂的基金后逃走?你跟参议员的太太私奔?
Did you abscond with the church funds? Did you run off with a senator’s wife?
我喜欢想象你杀了人 这满足我浪漫的想象
I like to think you killed a man. It’s the romantic in me.
是三者的综合
It’s a combination of all three.
到底是什么带你到卡萨布兰卡?
And what in heavers name brought you to Casablanca?
我的健康 我来卡萨布兰卡是为了这地方的水
My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
水?什么水?我们在沙漠里
The waters? What waters? We’re in the desert.
我的消息错误
I was misinformed.
对不起,里克先生
Excuse me, Monsieur Rick.
里面一位先生赢了两万法朗
A gentleman inside has won 20,000 francs…
出纳需要一些钱
…and the cashier would like some money.
我从保险柜拿
I’ll get it from the safe.
我很难过,里克先生
I’m so upset, Rick. You know I…
别提了,艾米 这种事常常发生
Forget it, Emil. Mistakes like that happen all the time.
我非常抱歉
I’m awfully sorry.
里克,今晚这里会有点刺♥激♥的事 我们将在你的酒吧抓个人
Rick, there will be some excitement here tonight. An arrest in your cafe.
-什么?又一次? -这不是普通的逮捕
-Again? -This is no ordinary arrest.
是谋杀犯
A murderer, no less.
如果你想要通风报信,我劝你别做傻事 他是逃不了的
If you’re thinking of warning him, don’t put yourself out. He cannot escape.
-我不为任何人冒险 -明智的外交政策
-I stick my neck out for nobody. -A wise foreign policy.
我们本可以在今晚较早的时候在蓝鹦鹉进行逮捕
Could have made the arrest earlier, at the Blue Parrot.
为了表示我对你的敬意,我们在这里进行
Out of my regard for you, we’re staging it here.
可以带给你的顾客一点娱乐
It will amuse your customers.
我们的娱乐节目已经够多了
Our entertainment’s enough.
里克,今晚我们这里有名贵客
We’re to have an important guest here tonight.
第三帝国的史查沙少校
Major Strasser of the Third Reich, no less.
我们进行逮捕时希望他在场
We want him to be here when we make the arrest.
以示范一下我办事的效率
A demonstration of the efficiency of my administration.
我明白 史查沙来这里干什么?
I see. And what’s Strasser doing here?
他不可能大老远来卡萨布兰卡欣赏你的办事效率
He certainly didn’t come here to witness a demonstration of your efficiency.
-或许不是 -拿去吧
-Perhaps not. -Here.
-不会再发生了 -没关系
-It shall not happen again. -That’s all right.
路易,我知道你心里有事情 何不直接说出来?
Louis, you got something on your mind. Why don’t you spill it.
你的观察力很敏锐
How observant you are.
事实上,我想劝告你一声
As a matter of fact, I wanted to give you a word of advice.
是吗?
Yeah?
-要喝白兰地吗?-谢谢
-Have a brandy? -Thank you.
里克,在这酒吧里,有很多出境证卖♥♥出去,不过我们知道你一张也没卖♥♥过
There are many exit visas sold in this cafe, but we know that you’ve never sold one.
所以我们才准许你营业
That is the reason we permit you to remain open.
我还以为是我让你在轮盘赢钱
I thought it was because let you win at roulette.
那是另一个原因
That is another reason.
有一个要前往美国的人,已经抵达卡萨布兰卡
There is a man arrived in Casablanca on his way to America.
他会给任何提供他出境证的人一大笔钱
He will offer a fortune to anyone who’ll furnish an exit visa.
-他叫什么名字?-维克多·拉斯路
-What’s his name? -Victor Laszlo.
维克多·拉斯路?
Victor Laszlo?
里克,这是我第一次看到有人如此令你着迷
Rick, that is the first time I’ve seen you so impressed.
半个地球的人都为他着迷
He’s succeeded in impressing half the world.
我的责任就是让另一半的地球人不再为他着迷
It’s my duty to see that he doesn’t impress the other half.
里克,拉斯路绝不能踏足美国 他要留在卡萨布兰卡
Rick, Laszlo must never reach America. He stays in Casablanca.
看他如何达成将很有趣
It’ll be interesting to see how he manages.
-达成什么?-他的逃亡
-Manages what? -His escape.
-我刚才才告诉你 -够了
-But I just told you… -Stop it.
他从集中营逃出来 纳粹党在欧洲到处追捕他
He escaped from a concentration camp. The Nazis have chased him all over Europe.
这是追捕的最终站
This is the end of the chase.
赌两万法郎不是
Twenty thousand francs says it isn’t.
这是认真的吗?
Is that a serious offer?
我刚赔了两万,我想赚回来
I just paid out 20, and I’d like to get it back.
加到十万吧 我只是个贫穷的腐♥败♥官吏
Make it 10. I’m only a poor corrupt official.
-好吧 -成交
-Okay. -Done.
不管他多聪明,他仍然需要一份出境许可证 或许我该说是两份
No matter how clever he is, he still needs an exit visa. Or I should say two.
-为什么是两份?-他跟一位女士一起旅行
-Why two? -He is traveling with a lady.
-一份他也会要的 -我不这样认为 我见过那位女士
-He’ll take one. -I think not. I’ve seen the lady.
如果他没把她留在马赛或奥兰
And if he did not leave her in Marseilles or Oran…
肯定不会把她留在卡萨布兰卡
…he certainly won’t leave her in Casablanca.
或许他没有你那么浪漫
Maybe he’s not quite as romantic as you are.
都一样 他不会拿到出境证
It doesn’t matter. There is no exit visa for him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!