Gonna help our Cinderelly
没时间浪费了
Got no time to dilly-dally
我们得快动手 我用剪刀把它剪开
We got to get it goin’ – l’ll cut it with the scissors.
我来做针线活 针线活是女人的事
And l can do the sewing. – Leave the sewing to the women.
你去找些缎带
You go get some trimmin’.
我们来帮仙度瑞拉 做漂亮的衣旧
And we’ll make a lovely dress for Cinderelly
我们来帮仙度瑞拉 做漂亮的衣旧
We’ll make a lovely dress for Cinderelly
跟我来,葛斯 我知道上哪儿找
Follow me, Gus-Gus. l know where to go.
这衣服一定会很漂亮
Find the pretty-pretty for this dress.
仙度瑞拉一定会感到惊喜
Cinderelly will be surprised.
惊喜,惊喜
Surprise, surprise. Very surprised.
还有这个,我的拖鞋 别忘了…
And this, too, my slippers. Don’t forget…
这件衣服也要 把纽扣修补一下
Take my dress. – Here, mend the buttonholes.
把裙子烫一烫,小心裙摆 仙度瑞拉?
Press my skirt, and mind the ruffle. – And inderella?
是? 等你做好了
Yes? – When you’re through,
在你开始日常的活儿之前
and before you begin your regular chores,
我还有一些小事 知道了
l have a few little things. – Very well.
为什么 其他人都能穿漂亮的衣服
l don’t see why everybody else has nice things to wear,
而我老是穿这些旧衣服
and l always end up in these old rags.
这个腰带丑死了
This sash! l wouldn’t be seen dead in it.
还说,这条项链才丑呢
You should talk. These beads! l am sick of looking at them.
垃圾 真是讨厌
Trash. – Oh, l hate this.
来吧,小心点
ome on, and be care-fee.
对,要非常小心
Yes, yes. eal care-fee.
我们可以用这个,葛斯
We can use that, Gus-Gus.
漂亮,漂亮
Pretty, pretty.
小心,鲁斯佛在
Look out. Lucify!
哦,项链!
Oh! Beads!
好漂亮的项链!
Very pretty beads!
梦就是你心中的愿望
A dream is a wish your heart makes
当你熟睡时
When you’re fast asleep
在梦中你会忘却你的忧伤
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
不管你抱着什么样的愿望
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
无论你心里有多悲伤
No matter how your heart is grieving
只要你相信
If you keep on believing
你的愿望就会实现
The dream that you wish will come true
好了,一,二,三,四 五,六,七,八
Okay. One, two, three, four, five, si, seven, eight.
不管你抱着什么样的愿望
Whatever you wish for, you keep
好了
All right.
加油,加油
Heave-ho.
加油
Heave-ho. Heave-ho.
你的梦想愿望将会成真
The dream that you wish will come true
将会成真
Will come true
什么事? 马车来了
Yes? – The carriage is here.
仙度瑞拉
Why, Cinderella,
你怎么还没准备好? 我不去了
you’re not ready, child. – l’m not going.
不去了? 那有多可惜啊
Not going? Oh, what a shame.
不过,当然,以后还有机会的
But of course, there will be other times.
是啊,晚安
Yes. Good night.
算了吧
Oh, well.
皇室舞会也没什么?
What’s a royal ball?
我想那一定很无聊
After all, l suppose it would be frightfully dull
枯燥无味,一定很…
and boring and completely…
一定很棒
ompletely wonderful.
那是我的… 惊喜!
lt’s my… – Surprise!
惊喜! 惊喜!
Surprise! – Surprise!
生日快乐 不是啦
Happy birthday! – No, no, no, no!
我做梦也想不到
Well, l never dreamed it.
好棒的惊喜
lt’s such a surprise.
我怎么能…
Oh, how can l ever…?
喔,太谢谢你们了
Oh, thank you so much.
记得,当你们见到王子时
emember, when you’re presented to His Highness,
一定要… 等等!
be sure… – Wait!
请等一下!
Please, wait for me.
很漂亮吧? 你们喜欢吗?
lsn’t it lovely? Do you like it?
这件衣服可以吗?
Do you think it will do?
仙度瑞拉! 妈,不可以
Cinderella! – Mother, she can’t.
不可以 她不能去!
Oh, no. – You can’t!
安静
Girls, please.
无论如何我们说好了的
After all, we did make a bargain.
是不是,仙度瑞拉?
Didn’t we, Cinderella?
而我从不食言
And l never go back on my word.
真聪明啊
How very clever.
这项链
These beads,
摸起来还真舒服呢
they give it ust the right touch.
你说是不是,崔西里亚?
Don’t you think so, Drizella?
我才不觉得呢,她…
No, l don’t. l think she’s…
噢!你这个小偷!
Oh! Why, you little thief!
那是我的项链,还给我 不
They’re my beads. Give them here. – Oh, no.
她还偷我的腰带
And look, that’s my sash. Wearing my sash.
是我的! 不要
She can’t! – Oh, please.
求求你不要
Please, no.
小偷!
Thief! You ungrateful little…
孩子们
Girls, girls.
夠了 你们两个快点走了
That’s quite enough. Hurry along now, both of you.
我不要你们坏了情绪
l won’t have you upsetting yourselves.
晚安
Good night.
你会忘却你的忧伤
You will lose your heartache
不管你抱着什么样的愿望
Whatever you wish for, you’ll keep
噢,不 这不是真的
Oh, no. No, it isn’t true.
对自己的梦要有信心
Have faith in your dreams and someday
没有用的
lt’s ust no use.
有一天一切终将拨云见日
Your rainbow will come smiling through
一点都没有用
No use at all.
无论你心里有多悲伤
No matter how your heart is grieving
只要相信
If you keep on believing
我不再相信了 你的梦想愿望
l can’t believe. Not anymore. – The dream that you wish
没什么好相信的了 就会成真
Will come true – There’s nothing left to believe in.
没什么 真的吗,亲爱的?
Nothing. – Nothing, my dear?
你不会是说真的吧 我是说真的
Oh, now you don’t really mean that. – Oh, but l do.
胡说,孩子!
Nonsense, child!
如果你不相信的话 我就不会在这里了
lf you’d lost all your faith, l couldn’t be here.
我不是来了吗?
And here l am.
来,擦干眼泪
Oh, come now. Dry those tears.
你不能像这样去参加舞会
You can’t go to the ball looking like that.
舞会?可是我不能… 你当然能去
The ball? Oh, but l’m not… – Of course, you are.
但我们得赶快
But we’ll have to hurry,
因为就算是奇迹 也是需要时间的
because even miracles take a little time.
奇迹? 你看
Miracles? – Watch.
我的魔术棒到哪去了? 我记得…
What in the world did l do with that magic wand? l was sure…
魔术棒? 真是奇怪
Magic wand? – That’s strange.
那你一定是… 我都放…
l always… – Then you must be…
神仙教母 当然了
Your fairy godmother? Of course.
我的魔术棒到底在…
Where is that wand? l…
喔,我忘了
Oh! l forgot.
我收起来了
l put it away.
你们看她? 她怎么变的?
Look at what she did. – How’d she do it?
让我想想
Now, let’s see.
首先你需要的是…
l’d say the first thing you need is…
一个南瓜 一个南瓜?
…a pumpkin. – A pumpkin?
接下来要念咒语
Now… the magic words.
莎拉卡都拉,梅气卡布拉 比比迪巴比迪布
Sala-gadoola-menchika-boo-la Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
念完之后 会变成什么呢?
Put ’em together and what have you got?
比比迪巴比迪布
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
莎拉卡都拉,梅气卡布拉 比比迪巴比迪布
Sala-gadoola-menchika-boo-la Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
它会变魔术 无论你信不信
It’ll do magic believe it or not
比比迪巴比迪布
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
莎拉卡都拉就是梅气卡布拉
Now sala-gadoola means a menchika-boolaroo
但关键的咒语是
But the thing-a-ma-bob that does the job
比比迪巴比迪布
Is bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!