这个他妈的Dante看的店
with this fuckin’ faggot Dante.
你♥他♥妈♥恶心的家伙
You cock smoker.
你知道 世界上漂亮的妞一大堆 伙计
You know, there’s a million fine-lookin’ women in the world, dude,
但不是所有的都会在工作的时候
but they don’t all
给你送烤宽面条来的
bring ya Lasagna at work.
她们大多数都是不忠的
Most of ’em just cheat on ya.
快走 你♥他♥妈♥的瘸子啊!
Come on, limp dick !
Yeah yeah yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他说得对
He’s right.
我爱她
I love her.
就是这样的他再不爱你了他爱Caitlin
So that’s it. He doesn’t love you anymore. He loves Caitlin.
他这样给你说的?
And he told you all of this ?
一五一十除了同性恋那部分外
Pretty much. All except the latent homosexuality part.
那只是我的理论
That’s just my theory.
呃 我不知道要说些什么
Uh–I don’t know what to say.
不要逼他他只是不能从 他的记忆中抹去Caitlin
Don’t hold it against him. He just never got Caitlin out of his system.
那不是你的错 是Dante的
It’s not your fault. it’s Dante.
-瞧 我可不懂女人
I-Look. I don’t know thing one about chicks.
如果你要哭或什么的 你可以出去
So if you gotta cry or something, I can get outta here.
-我不伤心 -你真不?
-I’m not sad. -You’re not ?
喔! 你这是干嘛?
Ow ! What’d you do that for ?
如果你不想和我拍拖的话
If you didn’t wanna go out with me anymore,
为什么不直接跟我说啊?
why didn’t you say so ?
却悄悄的背着我和去看那荡♥妇♥!
Instead you pussyfoot around and see that slut behind my back !
-你在说什么?
-What are you talking about ?
-你和她通过电♥话♥都聊了好几个星期了!
-You’ve been talking to her on the phone for weeks !
-那只有几次 -今早你还把她带来了呢
-it was only a few times. -Then you pull that shit this morning,
就因为我口♥交♥过几个家伙吗
freaking out because I’ve gone down a couple of guys.
-哦 几个? -我可不是那种和以前的朋友
-Oh, a couple ? -I’m not the one trying to patch things up with my ex,
背着你偷偷摸摸鬼混的人
sneaking around behind your back !
如果你觉得37都多的话
If you think 37 dicks are a lot,
那你给我等者瞧吧 先生
just wait and see, mister.
现在我要去时代广场勾男人
I’m going to put the hookers in Times Square
一个个的吸个够!
to shame with all the guys I go down on now !
-你能听我解释吗? -解释什么?
-Will you let me explain ? -Explain what ?
我要让你等时间成熟
How you’ve been waiting until the time was right,
然后一脚把我揣开而让你去找她吗?
and then you were going to dump me for her ?
-不是那样的! -放屁不是那样的!
-it isn’t like that ! -Damn right it isn’t like that !
因为我不会让她像那样发生
Because I won’t let it be like that.
你想要你的荡♥妇♥吗?
You want your slut ?
好吧 那荡♥妇♥是你的
Fine, the slut is yours.
- 我不想要Caitlin -你并不知道你要什么!
-I don’t want Caitlin. -You don’t know what you want !
但是我可不会在这里等着
But I’m not going to sit here
拉着你的手让你确定到底要谁!
holding your hand anymore until you figure it out !
我厌烦你了 Dante
I’ve tried with you, Dante.
我鼓励你让你摆脱这种生活 回到学校去
I’ve encouraged you to get out of this fucking dump and go back to school,
好好利用你的生活 找到自己的方向
to take charge of your life and find direction.
我甚至转学校了为了让你能…
I even transferred so maybe you’d be more inclined…
更容易回到学校 如果我能和你在一起的话
to go back to college if I was with you.
每个人都说我这样做太蠢了 但是我不管…
Everyone said it was a stupid move, but I didn’t care…
因为我爱你 我想看到你…
because I loved you and wanted to see you…
把自己从这种毫无意义的生活中摆脱出来
pull yourself out of this senseless funk that you’ve been in…
自从那个荡♥妇♥把你甩了以后 这么多年了
since that whore dumped you oh, so many years ago.
现在你却又去找她 那她又可以和你做♥爱♥了!
Now you wanna go back to her so she can fuck you over some more !
-我不想回到过去…
-I don’t wanna go back–
-当然你不想了 但不是现在!
-Of course not ! Not now !
你被迷住了
You’re caught,
现在沉迷于你想要做的里面去了!
and now you’re trying to snake out of doing what you wanted to do !
我不会让你那样做的
Well, I won’t let you.
我想你通过这次教训 好好认识一下你自己
I want you to follow through on this so you can find out
是一个多么愚蠢的笨蛋啊!
what a fucking idiot you are !
当那个她再次把你甩了以后
And when she dumps you again–
我敢肯定 她会的…
and I promise you, she will–
我会嘲笑你的 这样你才能认识到…
I want to laugh in your face so you realize that…
你放弃我们的关系到底是为了什么!
that was what you gave up our relationship for !
幸好Randal告诉我了!
I’m just glad that Randal had the balls to tell me since you couldn’t !
-Randal?
-Randal ?
-他不告诉我 我还不知道你是这样一个人
-And having him tell me, that was just the weakest move ever.
-没骨气的家伙! -Veronica 我爱你!
-You’re spineless ! -Veronica, I love you !
去死吧!
Fuck you !
Dante?
Dante ?
我们的问题好像世界范围的
闭上你的眼睛
他们就会消失
关上灯来聆听
闭上你的眼睛
卖♥♥掉谎言
我的脸
应该活灵活现
你会完全感受到
你眼睛怎么了?
How’s your eye ?
打肿的地方还好 但是F.D.S. 刺痛
The swelling’s not that bad, but the F.D.S. stings.
-你脖子呢? -看来吞东西不行了
-How’s your neck ? -it’s kinda hard to swallow.
你不该掐我脖子的 知道吗
You didn’t have to choke me, you know.
为什么你告诉Veronica我要甩她去找Caitlin?
Why did you tell Veronica that I was gonna dump her to go back with Caitlin ?
-我本以为能帮你个忙呢 -哦 上帝
-I thought I was doing you a favor. -Oh, Jesus.
你总是说你怎么不能改变你自己
You’re always saying how you can’t initiate change yourself.
我想我来帮你一把
I thought I’d give you a hand.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还是不该掐我脖子的
You still didn’t have to choke me.
哦 摆脱 我没杀了你算你走运
Oh, please. I’m surprised I didn’t kill you.
-你为什么那样说? -我为什么那样说?
-Why do you say that ? -Why do I say that ?
Randal 算了
Randal– Forget it.
-不 真的 我到底做错了什么?
-No, really. What did I do that was so wrong ?
-你还有什么没做?
-What don’t you do ?
有时候我想你来上班的原因是
Sometimes I think the only reason you come to work is
让我生活更加痛苦
to make my life miserable.
-你怎么知道的? -今天你几点上班?
-How do you figure ? -What time did you get to work today ?
大概10:00 或者更晚点
Like 10:00, or ten after.
你迟到了半个小时 并且你尽是来这里
You were over a half an hour late. And then all you do is come in here.
-是啊 和你聊天 -音像店就一直关着!
-Yeah, to talk to you. -Which means the video store is ostensibly closed !
哦 那和这没有什么关系
Oh, it’s not like I’m miles away.
除了你出去到另外一家音像店租影带
Unless you’re out renting video at other video stores.
-两性人
-Hermaphrodites.
我租了是为了我们两个可以一起看
I rented it so we could watch it together.
-你让我被罚款
-You get me slapped with a fine.
你让我气跑了顾客 我还得来一个个弥补
You argue with the customers, and I have to patch everything up.
你让我们从葬礼上冒犯了尸体 结果被赶出
You get us thrown out of a funeral by violating the corpse.
这些都不说 你毁了我们间的友谊
Then to top it all off, you ruin my relationship.
我是说 你到底要做什么?
I mean, what’s your encore ?
你是不是想把我妈
Do you, like,
强♥奸♥了再跟我说对不起啊?
anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank ?
你知道这一切到底什么是可悲的?
You know what the real tragedy about all of this is ?
我今天本不该来这里的!
I’m not even supposed to be here today !
哦 操! 操 哥们儿!
Oh, fuck you ! Fuck you, pal !
上帝 去你的 什么都推到我身上
Jesus, there you go, trying to pass the buck.
我是你不幸的根源
I’m the source of all your misery.
谁叫关了店门玩曲棍球?
Who closed the store to play hockey ?
谁说关了店门去参加葬礼?
Who closed the store to go to a wake ?
谁说要尝试赢回的前女友…
Who tried to win back his ex-girlfriend…
什么不想想他现在拍拖的女友会怎么想?
without even discussing how he felt with his present one ?
你该责备别人吗? 怪你自己吧
You wanna blame somebody ? Blame yourself.
“我今天本不该在这里的”
“”I’m not even supposed to be here today.””
你♥他♥妈♥就是个蠢猪!
You sound like an asshole !
上帝 没有人捆着你让你待在这儿
Jesus, nobody twisted your arm to be here.
你来这里做自己不想做的事
You’re here of your own volition.
你应该想想你肩上有世界给你多大的压力
You like to think the weight of the world rests on your shoulder,
如果Dante不在这里的话
Like this place would fall apart
好像这个地方就要垮掉似的
if Dante wasn’t here.
上帝 你就像在做一个奴隶做的工作
Jesus, you overcompensate for having what’s basically a monkey’s job.
你按下按钮任何人都可以跳华尔兹
You push fuckin’ buttons. Anybody could waltz in here
做我们的活儿
and do our jobs.
你被这些东西搞迷惑了
You’re so obsessed with making it seem so much more epic,
其实那有那么重要的东西啊
so much more important than it really is.
上帝 你居然在一个便利店上班 Dante

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!