看看你的证件 慢慢的!
Let’s see some credentials. Slowly !
-你是口香糖代理? -口香糖?
-You’re a Chewlies gum representative ? -Chewlies ?
你激起反吸烟情绪干嘛 卖♥♥更多的口香糖?
You’re stirring up anti-smoking sentiment to, what, sell more gum ?
滚出去!
Get out of here !
还有你们 没有事做吗? 滚出去 别瞎闹了
And you people–Don’t you have jobs to go to ? Get out of here. Go commute.
你们应该为自己感到羞耻 没有脑子的家伙
You oughta be ashamed of yourselves. A bunch of easily led automatons.
在你们用香烟砸人前好好动动自己的脑子!
Try thinking for yourselves before you pelt an innocent man with cigarettes !
呃 一包香烟?
Uh, pack of cigarettes ?
你不认为做这个有点难么?
Don’t you think you’re taking this a bit too hard ?
我一生中从没收过这么大侮辱
I have enough indignities in my life
人们拿烟来砸我
and people start throwing cigarettes at me.
-至少还没有闹大
-At least they weren’t lit.
-噢 我讨厌他妈的这个地方
-Oh, I hate this fucking place.
那就别干了 无论如何你应该去学校
Then quit. You should be going to school anyway.
摆脱 Veronica 在这点上 我最不想的就是上课了
Please, Veronica, at this point, the last thing I need is a lecture.
我要说的是 如果你不愉快的话
All I’m saying is, if you’re that unhappy,
你就应该离开
you should leave.
-我今天本不该在来的! -我知道
-I’m not even supposed to be here today! -I know.
我经过你家你妈妈告诉我 你好像6:00就走了
I stopped by your house. Your mom told me you left, like, at 6:00 or something.
那家伙病了 他不能来
The guy got sick. He couldn’t come in.
-你2:00不是有场曲棍球赛吗? -是的
-Don’t you have a hockey game at 2:00 ? -Yes.
我表现肯定一塌糊涂
And I’m gonna play like shit
因为我昨晚没有睡好觉
because I didn’t have a good night’s sleep.
-那你为什么要答应来呢? -嘿 我只干到12:00
-Why’d you agree to come in then ? -Hey, I’m only here until 12:00.
那以后 我就走 老板会来的
After that, I’m gone. The boss comes in.
-你怎么不打开百叶窗?
-Why don’t you open the shutters?
漏点阳光进来
Get some sunlight in here.
-有人用口香糖把锁口塞住了
-Someone jammed gum in the locks.
-你开什么玩笑 -镇上的一群粗人
-You’re kidding. -Bunch of savages in this town.
请把钱放在柜台上 请自觉找领
-谢谢 -你放了多少钱在那里?
-Thanks. -How much money did you leave up there?
两个一元和些零钱 大概三元左右
Like, three dollars in mixed change and a couple of singles.
在早晨这个时候 人们只买♥♥些报纸和咖啡
This time in the morning, people just get a paper or coffee.
-你相信他们 -你为什么那样说?
-You’re trusting. -Why do you say that ?
你怎么知道他们找对零钱没有
How do you know they’re taking the right amount of change
或者是否负了钱?
or even paying for what they take ?
理论上 人们看到钱放在柜台上 旁边没人
Theoretically, people see money on the counter, no one around,
他们认为他们被监视着
they think they’re being watched.
你也太相信人了吧
Honesty through paranoia.
你怎么闻起来像有股鞋油味?
Why do you smell like shoe polish ?
我要些鞋油来在那里做个标记
I needed shoe polish to make that sign out there.
味道不容易散去
-Smell won’t come off.
你认为有人能看到我们这里吗?
You think anybody can see us down here ?
怎么 你想要做♥爱♥还是什么?
Why, you wanna have sex or something ?
-可以吗? -真的吗?
-Can we ? -Really ?
-我开玩笑呢 -想你也不敢
-I was kidding. -Like you can’t get enough of me.
-男人典型的观点 -你怎么看出来的?
-Typically male point of view. -How do you figure ?
炫耀对房♥事的精通 自认为是上帝
Show some bedroom proficiency, you think you’re gods.
我们能为你们做些什么?
What about what we do for you ?
就情人来说女人都是一样的
Women as lovers are basically the same;
她们必须在那里
they just have to be there.
-在那里? -让男人达到高♥潮♥不是什么挑战
-Be there ? -Making a male climax isn’t at all challenging.
在某个地方紧紧地插♥进♥去
Insert somewhere close,
希望潮湿有力些 而且要不停的
preferably moist, thrust, repeat.
好淫♥荡♥
How flattering.
现在 让女人达到高♥潮♥ 那才是个挑战
Now, making a woman come, therein lies a challenge.
你是这么想地?
You think so ?
一个女人让男人达到高♥潮♥ 是很正常地
A woman makes a guy come, it’s standard.
一个男人让女人高♥潮♥ 那需要天赋
A guy makes a woman come, it’s talent.
-是我在追你吗? -有什么问题吗?
-And I actually date you ? -Something wrong ?
我被侮辱了相信我 Don Juan
I’m insulted. Believe me, Don Juan,
要和一个男人发♥生♥关♥系♥可不止那些
it takes more than that to get a guy off.
只是那样的话 就你所说的那些 是不够了
Just being there, as you put it, is not enough.
嗯 我很感动
Hmm, I’ve touched a nerve.
你居然这样说
I’m astonished to hear you
你怎么可以这么贬低
you trivialize
我在我们性生活中的角色呢
my role in our sex life.
那是针对你的 我刚做了广泛的概括
It wasn’t directed at you. I was making a broad generalization.
你刚对女人做了一个概括
You’re making a generalization about broads.
我的看法是基于那些
Those are my opinions based on the few women…
配的上和我睡觉的女人的
who were goodly enough to sleep with me.
-有多少? -有多少什么?
-How many ? -How many what ?
你和多少不同的女孩睡过觉?
How many different girls have you slept with ?
-我们以前没有讨论过吗? -可能讨论过吧
-Didn’t we have this discussion once before ? -We might have.
-我不记得了多少? -包括你吗?
-I don’t remember. How many ? -including you ?
当然包括我
It better be up to and including me.
-12个 -你和12个不同的女孩睡过?
-Twelve. -You slept with 12 different girls ?
包括你? 是的
Including you ? Yes.
-噢! 你干嘛? -你个死猪!
-Ow ! What’d you do that for ? -You’re a pig !
-你为什么打我?
-Why’d you hit me ?
-你知道我和多少个男人发生过性关系吗?
-Do you know how many different men I’ve had sex with ?
你告诉我后 我也打你一下吗?
Do I get to hit you after you tell me ?
-3个 -3个?
-Three. -Three ?
-三个 包括你 -你只和三个不同的人睡过?
-Three, including you. -You only slept with three different people ?
-我可不像你这头猪一样 -谁?
-I’m not the pig you are. -Who ?
-你! -不 那三个人是谁 除我外
-You ! -No, who are the three, besides me.
- John Francin和Rob Stanslik -喔
-John Francin and Rob Stanslik. -Wow.
知道为什么你像头猪了吧
That’s why you should feel like a pig.
你们男人让我感到恶心
You men make me feel sick.
-你们会和任何愿意和你睡的人睡
-You’ll sleep with anything that says yes.
-畜生 石头 或是蔬菜
-Animal, mineral or vegetable.
蔬菜 指地是截瘫的
Vegetable, meaning paraplegic.
她们最不会反抗了
They put up the least amount of struggle.
你这样说得话 你欠我可多了
After dropping a bombshell like that, you owe me big.
有什么要求说吧
Name it.
我想要你星期一陪我
I want you to come with me on Monday.
-去哪里? -去学校
-Where ? -To school.
在失去一次入学机会后 那儿有个关于…
There’s a seminar about getting back into a scholastic program…
重新恢复学生计划的研讨会
after a lapse in enrollment.
我们不能不谈那个吗?
Can’t we ever have a discussion without that coming up ?
这对我很重要 Dante
It’s important to me, Dante.
你在把你自己的潜能 浪费在这种深渊里
You have so much potential that’s going to waste in this pit.
-我希望你能回到学校去
-I wish you’d go back to school.
-别提了你让我头疼
-Stop. You’re making my head hurt.
-狗屎! 你起来干什么?
-Shit ! Why’re you getting up ?
-我可不像你 我有个45分钟的课程
-Unlike you, I have class in 45 minutes.
Willam?
Willam ?
嘿 Ronni 你好吗 伙计?
Hey, Ronni. How you been, man ?
怎么你在这里工作了?
What, do you work here now ?
不 我只是来看我男朋友
No, I was visiting my man.
Dante 这是 Willam Black 这是Dante Hicks 我男朋友
Dante, this is Willam Black. This is Dante Hicks, my boyfriend.
-你好吗? 只要苏打水? -不 一包香烟
-How you doing ? Just the soda ? -No, and a pack of cigarettes.
你最近在哪里? 还在Seton Hall?
So where you been, man ? Still going to Seton Hall ?
不 今年我转到Monmouth我太想他了
No, I transferred into Monmouth this year. I was tired of missing him.
很好啊 伙计
That’s beautiful, man.
你还和Silvan有联♥系♥吗?
So, you still talk to Silvan ?
我星期一和她联♥系♥过
I just talked to her on Monday.
我们仍然周末出去逛街
We still hang out on weekends.
哦 很好
Oh, that’s great.
啊 你小两口好好过啊?
Well, you two lovebirds take it easy, okay ?
再见 慢走
Bye. Take it easy.
-他是打雪仗 -你为什么那样叫他?
-That was Snowball. -Why do you call him that ?
Silvan给他起的 是口♥交♥方面的事
Silvan made it up. It’s a blow job thing.
什么意思?
What do you mean ?
口♥交♥后 他喜欢在亲吻的时候把那再吞回去
After the blow job, he likes to have it spit back into his mouth while kissing.
那就叫打雪仗
It’s called snowballing.
-他要求这样的? -他先提出来的
-He requests this ? -He gets off on it.
-Silvan什么都能说啊 -怎么那样说呢?
-Silvan can be talked into anything. -Why do you say that ?
就像你说的 她会给他”打雪仗”
Like you said, she snowballed him.
- Silvan? 不 我给他打雪仗 -是吗
-Silvan ? No, I snowballed him. -Yeah, right.
我认真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!