I’m serious.
-你吸那家伙的鸡♥巴♥? -你认为我知道…
-You sucked that guy’s dick ? -Yeah. How do you think I knew–
你说你只和三个男人做过! 你没有提到他!
You said you only had sex with three different guys ! You never mentioned him !
-因为我没有和他发生过性关系
-Because I never had sex with him.
-你吸他鸡♥巴♥!
-You sucked his dick !
你们一起出去过几次 我们从来没做过
We went out a few times. We never had sex,
但是我们鬼混过
but we fooled around.
噢 我的上帝为什么你告诉我
Oh, my God. Why did you tell me
你只和三个男的做过?
you only had sex with three guys ?
因为我确实只和三个男的发生过性关系
Because I did only have sex with three guys.
-这并不表示我没有和其他人出去过
-it doesn’t mean I didn’t just go with people.
-我的上帝 我感到恶心!
-Oh, my God, I feel so nauseous !
对不起 Dante 我以为你会理解的
I’m sorry, Dante. I thought you understood.
我确实明白了!
I did understand !
我明白了你和三个男人有过性关系
I understood that you had sex with three guys
那就是你说的!
and that’s all you said !
-请冷静 -有多少?
-Please calm down. -How many ?
-Dante 不要说了! -你吸了多少个鸡♥巴♥?
-Dante, let it go ! -How many dicks have you sucked ?
闭嘴 我告诉你 上帝!
Shut up a second and I’ll tell you. Jesus !
当你告诉我你操过多少个女孩
I didn’t freak out like this
我可没有这么兴奋!
when you told me how many girls you fucked !
这不同这很重要 多少?
This is different. This is important. How many ?
嗯?
Well ?
-大概有36个 -什么? 大概36个?
-Something like 36. -What ? Something like 36 ?
-小声点 -什么-”大概36个”?
-Lower your voice. -What is that–“”Something like 36″” ?
包括我吗?
Does that include me ?
-呃…37 -我是第37个?
-Uh… 37. -I’m 37 ?
-我要去上课了 -哦 我的上帝
-I’m going to class. -Oh, my God.
-37个! 我的女朋友吸过37个鸡♥巴♥! -排队来的?
-37 ! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks! -in a row ?
-你去哪里?
-Where you going ?
-嘿 听着 傻B 今天为止 你再也不要想知道…
-Hey, listen, jerk. Until today, you never even knew…
我和多少个男人睡过了
how many guys I slept with
因为你再也不要再烦我了
because you never even bothered to ask.
你可以操了12个女孩
Then you act all nonchalant about fucking 12 girls.
我就不能和12男人发♥生♥关♥系♥了!
I never had sex with 12 guys !
-不 但是你吸了太多鸡♥巴♥了
-No, but you sucked enough dick !
-是的 我是和一些男的做过
-Yeah, I went down on a few guys.
-一些?
-A few ?
-其中一个就是你最后一个 我要说的是
-One of those guys was you. The last one, I might add.
你笨的不能理解的话
Which, if you’re too stupid to comprehend,
我要告诉你的是
means that
从我们认识以来我对你都是忠心的
I’ve been faithful to you since we met.
其他都是我们认识以前做的
All the other guys I went with before I met you.
如果你想的太复杂的话 随你便吧
If you want to have a complex, go ahead.
但是你不能把我看成像市上的妓♥女♥
But don’t look at me like I’m the town whore,
因为在你认识我前你太忙了
because you were plenty busy before you met me.
你为什么要吸他们的鸡♥巴♥呢?
Why did you suck their dick ?
为什么你不能
Why couldn’t you
像其他那些得体的人那样睡觉就是了
sleep with them Like any other decent person ?
因为吸鸡♥巴♥不是什么大不了的事
Because going down isn’t a big deal.
我曾经喜欢过一个人
I used to like a guy,
我们进展很快 迟早我会给他口♥交♥的
we’d make out, and sooner or later I’d go down on him.
-但是我只和我爱的男人发♥生♥关♥系♥
-But I only had sex with the guys I loved.
-我感到恶心
-I feel sick.
我爱你! 不要感觉恶心
I love you ! Don’t feel sick.
每次我吻你 我都要领略36个家伙
Every time I kiss you, I’m gonna taste 36 other guys.
-我要去上学了可能以后你会理性些
-I’m going to school. Maybe later you’ll be a bit more rational.
-我是第37个! 我只是不能-
-I’m 37 ! I just can’t–
再见 Dante !
Good-bye, Dante !
不要再吸任何鸡♥巴♥了!
Hey, try not to suck any dick
嘿 在经过停车场的路上
on the way through the parking lot !
嘿! 嘿 你! 回来你!
Hey ! Hey, you ! Get back here.
我本以为这地方是11:00开 但其实是11:20
I thought that place was supposed to be open at 11:00. it’s 11:20.
我已经给他家打了两次电♥话♥了
I’ve already called his house twice.
他一会儿就到
He’ll be here soon.
嘿 这不像是份费力的工作
Hey, it’s not like it’s a demanding job over there.
我愿花钱买♥♥个座看电视
I’d like to get paid to sit on my ass and watch TV.
几天前我走进来 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的居然再睡觉
I walked in the other day, that son of a bitch was sleeping.
-我保证他没有在睡觉
-I’m sure he wasn’t sleeping.
-那你是说我说谎了?
-Are you calling me a liar ?
-你说我撒谎?
-Are you calling me a liar ?
-不! 他可能只是在休息他的眼睛
-No ! He was probably just resting his eyes.
这是哪门子说法? “休息他的眼睛”
What the hell is that, “”resting his eyes”” ?
-就像他是某个飞行交通控制器
-Like he’s some air traffic controller?
-实际上 他是干夜班的
-Actually, that’s his night job.
你♥他♥妈♥的也耍聪明 哈? 继续 继续耍聪明
Wise ass too, huh ? Go ahead. Keep cracking wise.
那就是为什么
That’s why
你们能在一些他妈的便利店里
you’re jockeying a register in some fuckin’ convenience store…
运用手段取得注册经营 而不用努力工作
instead of working at a steady job.
我没时间给你瞎扯 我等那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’ve got no time to bullshit around, waiting for that son of a bitch.
保证他拿到那个
Make sure he gets that.
号♥码是812我叫Wynarski 我今晚要看这部电影
The number’s 812. My name’s Wynarski. I wanted a movie tonight.
如果你告诉我电影的名字 他会帮你放的
If you tell me the title of the movie, he’ll hold it for you.
不要伤害你自己 伙计 要不我就去Big Choice Video看了
Don’t hurt yourself, buddy. I’ll go to Big Choice Video instead.
你忘钥匙了
You forgot your keys.
-伙计还没来 -开玩笑! 都11:30了
-Guy ain’t here yet. -You’re kidding ! it’s almost 11:30.
-我11:00就来了 -我讨厌租不到碟!
-I’ve been here since 11:00. -I hate it when I can’t rent videos !
我本打算去Big Choice的 但是我要的那盘正好这里有
I would’ve went to Big Choice, but the tape I want is right there on that wall.
-哪一盒? -牙科学校
-Which one ? -Dental School.
你也也是为那个来的? 那也是我要找的
You came for that too ? That’s the movie I came for.
-我先来 -谁说的?
-I have first dibs. -Says who ?
我说的 我来这里已经半个小时了
Says me. I’ve been here half an hour.
所以我先了
I’d call that first dibs.
-不会的 我的朋友 那部电影我要定了
-Ain’t gonna happen, my friend. I’m getting that movie.
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊?
-Like hell you are.
我赌20元 你租不到那盘带子
I’ll bet you 20 bucks you don’t get to rent that tape.
-二十元? -二十元
-Twenty bucks ? -Twenty bucks.
好吧 死人 就这么定了
All right, asshole. You’re on.
你迟到了
You’re late.
-你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干嘛? -老板叫的Arthur病了
-What the hell are you doing here ? -The boss called. Arthur fell ill.
-干嘛把百叶窗关上?
-Why are the shutters closed ?
-有人用口香糖把锁给堵上了
-Someone jammed gum in the locks.
-镇上的一群粗人 -我也那样说的
-Bunch of savages in this town. -That’s what I said.
如果你知道你在这里的话 我就晚点来了
If I’d known you were here, I’d have come even later.
-怎么有鞋油味儿? -把店门打开
-What smells like shoe polish ? -Go open the store.
-嘿 你见过一串钥匙了吗?
-Hey, you see a set of keys around here?
-Jones大夫 我可没时间 -No time for love, Dr. Jones.
-No time for love, Dr. Jones.
丑小子
Fucking kids.
刚才有个家伙进来拒绝付滞纳金
Some guy just came in refusing to pay late fees.
说这店昨天关了两个小时
Said the store was closed for two hours yesterday.
我废了他的会员资格
I tore up his membership.
滥用权力
Shocking abuse of authority.
我是统治阶级论的坚实拥护者
I’m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class,
特别是开始我统治以后
especially since I rule.
想喝点什么吗? 我买♥♥单 不 谢了
-Want something to drink ? I’m buying. -No, thanks.
今早大约2:30的时候 你在和谁通话?
Who was on your phone this morning, like, 2:30 ?
-我拨了有半个小时 -有什么事吗?
-I was trying to call for half an hour. -Why ?
我本想用下你的车 快餐饼
I wanted to use your car. Snack cake.
你不想知道的
You don’t wanna know.
-你有给Caitlin打电♥话♥了? -她打给我的
-You call Caitlin again ? -She called me.
-你告诉Veronica了?
-You tell Veronica ?
-和Veronica天天吵架
-One fight a day with Veronica is all I can stomach,
我都受够了别提她了
thanks.
-你们干嘛吵架啊?
-What do you fight about ?
-我们吵架不干嘛
-We don’t fight about anything.
她要我离开这里回到学校去好好学习
She wants me to leave here and go back to school and get some direction.
-我打赌吵架最多的话题是关于
-I bet the most frequent topic of arguments is
Caitlin Bree的
Caitlin Bree.
-正是这样的
-You win.
我给你提点建议吧 我的朋友
I’m going to offer you some advice, my friend.
过去的事就让它过去吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!