他们回来了
There they are!
米格尔 小米格尔
Miguel! Miguelito!
看 是米格尔 他没事
Look, it’s Miguel! He’s all right.
太好了 谢天谢地
Que bueno. Gracias, Dios mio.
亲爱的 我担心死了
Mijo, I was so worried!
谢天谢地我们及时找到你了
Thank goodness we found you in time.
至于你 我告诉你多少次了我不想见你
And you… How many times must I turn you away?
伊美黛
Imelda.
我不想跟你有任何关系 活着不想 死了也一样
I want nothing to do with you! Not in life, not in death!
我花了数十年让家人远离你犯的错
I spent decades protecting my family from your mistakes.
他才跟你在一起五分钟
He spends five minutes with you
就被扔进了一个天坑里
and I have to fish him out of a sinkhole!
我被扔进天坑不是因为埃克托
I wasn’t in there because of Hector.
反倒是他被我牵连
He was in there because of me.
他想帮我回家
He was just trying to get me home!
我不肯听他的 他说得对
I didn’t want to listen, but he was right.
没有什么比家人更重要
Nothing’s more important than family.
我准备好接受您的祝福了
I’m ready to accept your blessing.
还有您的所有条件
And your conditions.
但首先 我得找到德拉库斯
But first, I need to find De la Cruz.
拿回埃克托的照片
To get Hector’s photo.
-什么 -这样他才能再见到可可
– What? – So he can see Coco again.
家里的灵坛上应该有他
Hector should be on our ofrenda.
他也是我们的家人
He’s part of our family.
他离开了这个家
He left this family!
他本来想回来找你和可可的
He tried to go home to you and Coco.
可德拉库斯害死了他
But De la Cruz murdered him!
是真的 伊美黛
It’s true, Imelda.
是真的又怎么样
And so what if it’s true?
你当初扔下我一个人抚养孩子
You leave me alone with a child to raise…
我就该这么原谅你吗
and I’m just supposed to forgive you?
伊美黛 我…
Imelda, I…
埃克托
Hector!
我快没时间了 是可可
I’m running out of time. It’s Coco.
她快把你忘了
She’s forgetting you.
你不必原谅他
You don’t have to forgive him.
但我们不该忘了他
But we shouldn’t forget him.
我想忘掉你
I wanted to forget you.
我还想让可可也把你忘掉 可是…
I wanted Coco to forget you too, but…
这是我的错 不怪你
This is my fault. Not yours.
对不起 伊美黛
I’m sorry, Imelda.
米格尔 我们帮你拿回他的照片
Miguel, if we help you get his photo,
你就乖乖回家
you will return home?
再也不碰音乐
No more music?
家人最重要
Family comes first.
我没法原谅你
I can’t forgive you.
但我会帮助你
But I will help you.
我们要怎么接近德拉库斯
So, how do we get to De la Cruz?
我可能知道个办法
I might know a way.
-祝你好运 孩子 -谢谢你 弗里达
– Good luck, muchacho. – Gracias, Frida.
-来 我帮你 -别碰我
– Here, let me help you with… – Don’t touch me!
-大家都清楚计划了吗 -找到埃克托的照片
– Everyone clear on the plan? – Find Hector’s photo.
-拿给米格尔 -送米格尔回家
– Give it to Miguel. – Send Miguel home.
都有花瓣吗
Got your petals?
现在我们只要找到德拉库斯
Now, we just have to find De la Cruz.
谁找我
Yes?
我认识你吗
Don’t I know you?
这一巴掌是因为你谋杀了我最爱的人
That’s for murdering the love of my life!
-谁 你说谁 -她说的是我
– Who… Who the… – She’s talking about me!
我是你最爱的人吗
I’m the love of your life?
我不知道 我还生气着呢
I don’t know. I’m still angry at you.
埃克托 你是怎么…
Hector! How did you…
这一巴掌是因为你意图谋杀我的曾曾孙子
And that’s for trying to murder my grandson.
-曾曾孙子 -她说的是我
– Grandson? – She’s talking about me!
你 慢着 你是埃克托是一家人
You! Wait. You’re related to Hector?
照片
The photo!
抓住他
After him!
保安 快保护我
Security! Ayudenme!
-你说我是你最爱的人 -我不知道我说了什么
– You said love of your life. – I don’t know what I said.
我听到你说了
That’s what I heard.
请就位 先生 三十秒后登台
Places, Senor. You’re on in thirty seconds.
米格尔 我拿到了
Miguel! I have it!
快 快点
Hurry! Come on!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
欢迎举世无双的歌♥神
the one… the only…
埃内斯托·德拉库斯
Ernesto De la Cruz!
把她给我抓下来
Get her off the stage.
唱 唱
Sing! Sing!
可怜的我
Ay, de mí Llorona
天蓝色的 哭泣的女人
Llorona de azul celeste
可怜的我
Ay, de mí Llorona
天蓝色的 哭泣的女人
Llorona de azul celeste
虽然生活对我百般折磨 哭泣的女人
Y aunque la vida me cueste, Llorona
我也不会停止爱你
No dejaré de quererte
我也不会停止爱你
No dejaré de quererte
我爬上那最高的松
Me subí al pino más alto, Llorona
是为了看到你
A ver si te divisaba
像那松树一样容易流泪 哭泣的女人
Como el pino era tierno, Llorona
看到我在流泪了吧
Al verme llorar, lloraba
可怜的我 流泪的女人
Ay, de mí Llorona, Llorona
天蓝色的 哭泣的女人
Llorona de azul celeste
可怜的我 哭泣的女人
Ay, de mí Llorona, Llorona
天蓝色的 哭泣的女人
Llorona de azul celeste
虽然生活对我百般折磨 哭泣的女人
Y aunque la vida me cueste, Llorona
我也不会停止爱你
No dejaré de quererte
虽然生活对我百般折磨 哭泣的女人
Y aunque la vida me cueste, Llorona
Let go of me!
我也不会停止爱你
No dejaré de quererte
我也不会停止爱你
No dejaré de quererte
我也不会停止爱你
No dejaré de quererte
我快忘记唱歌♥的感觉了
I forgot what that felt like.
你还是唱得很好
You still got it.
米格尔 我给你我的祝福
Miguel, I give you my blessing.
送你回家 把我们的照片放上灵坛
To go home, to put up our photos
永远
and to never…
永远别碰音乐
Never play music again.
永远记住你的家人有多么爱你
To never forget how much your family loves you.
回家吧
You’re going home.
你哪儿也不许去
You’re not going anywhere.
伊美黛
Imelda!
退后 退后
Stay back! Stay back!
你们都给我退后 别再过来了
All of you, stay back. Not one more step.
但丁
Dante!
埃内斯托 住手 放开那孩子
Ernesto, stop! Leave the boy alone.
我付出了这么多 埃克托
I’ve worked too hard, Hector.
我不能让他毁了我的一切
Too hard to let him destroy everything.
这孩子还活着 埃内斯托
He’s a living child, Ernesto.
他是个威胁
He’s a threat!
你觉得我会让他
You think I’d let him go back
带着你的照片回到活人的世界吗
to the Land of the Living with your photo?
让世人都记起你吗 不
To keep your memory alive? No.
-你这个懦夫 -我是埃内斯托·德拉库斯
– You’re a coward! – I am Ernesto De la Cruz.
世上最伟大的音乐家
The greatest musician of all time!
埃克托才是最伟大的音乐家
Hector’s the real musician.
是你谋杀了他 偷走了他的歌♥
You’re just the guy who murdered him and stole his songs!
谋杀
Murdered?
我只是用尽办法
I am the one who’s willing to do
抓住我的机遇
what it takes to seize my moment.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.

No!
-米格尔 -米格尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!