那天晚上 埃内斯托 我死的那天晚…
That night, Ernesto. The night I left…
我们已经一路演出了好几个月
We’d been performing on the road for months.
我突然很想家
I got homesick…
于是收拾了东西
and I packed up my songs.
我们就快实现梦想了
You want to give up now
你却想现在一走了之
when we’re this close to reaching our dream?
那是你的梦想 你自己去追
This was your dream. You’ll manage.
没有你歌♥ 我做不到 埃克托
I can’t do this without your songs, Hector.
我要回家了 安室透
I’m going home, Ernesto.
你想恨我就恨吧 我已经下定决心了
Hate me if you want, but my mind is made up.
我怎么会恨你
Oh, I could never hate you.
你坚持要走 那我就敬一杯为你送行
If you must go, then I’m sending you off with a toast.
敬我们的友谊
To our friendship.
我愿为你赴汤蹈火 我的朋友 干杯
I would move Heaven and Earth for you, mi amigo. Salud!
你送我去车站
You walked me to the train station.
我突然觉得腹中一阵绞痛
But I felt a pain in my stomach.
我以为是我吃了不该吃的东西
I thought it must have been something I ate.
也许是熏香肠坏了 我的朋友
Perhaps it was that chorizo, my friend.
原来是喝了不该喝的
Or something I drank.
我就这样死了
I woke up dead.
你给我的酒里下毒
You poisoned me.
你把电影和现实搞混了 埃克托
You’re confusing movies with reality, Hector.
这么久以来 我都觉得是我运气不好
All this time, I thought it was just bad luck.
从没想过是你 是你…
I never thought that you might have… That you…
-你怎么可以这样 -埃克托
– How could you? – Hector!
来人啊 保安
Security! Security!
你夺走了我的一切 你这个小人
You took everything away from me! You rat!
妥善处理他 他有病
Have him taken care of. He’s not well.
我只是想要回家 不 不
I just wanted to go back home. No! No!
真抱歉 我们刚才说到哪儿了
I apologize. Where were we?
你正准备把祝福送给我
You were going to give me your blessing.
对 没错
Yes. Uh, si.
米格尔 我的名声
Miguel, uh, my reputation…
对我来说非常重要
It is very important to me.
我不想让你以为…
I would hate to have you think…
你为了偷埃克托的歌♥ 谋杀了他
That you murdered Hector for his songs?
你不会这么想吧 对吗
You don’t think that. Do you?
我…当然不会了 人人都知道你是个好人
I… No. Everyone knows you’re the good guy.
埃内斯托曾曾爷爷 我的祝福呢
Papa Ernesto, my blessing?
保安 看好米格尔 他回不去了
Security? Take care of Miguel. He’ll be extending his stay.
什么 可我是你的家人
What? But I’m your family!
埃克托以前是我最好的朋友
And Hector was my best friend.
成功不是白来的 米格尔
Success doesn’t come for free, Miguel.
你必须不择手段
You have to be willing to do whatever it takes
来抓住你的机遇
to seize your moment.
你会明白的
I know you understand.
不 不
No! No!
放开我 不
Let go! No!
救命 有人吗
Help! Can anyone hear me?
我想回家
I want to go home.
-埃克托 -孩子
– Hector? – Kid?
埃克托 你说得对
Oh, Hector! You were right.
我早该回到家人身边的
I should have gone back to my family.
他们让我不要像德拉库斯一样
They told me not to be like De la Cruz,
可我就是不听
but I didn’t listen.
我还说我不在乎他们记不记得我
I told them I didn’t care if they remembered me.
我说我不在乎我能不能被放上灵台
I didn’t care if I was on their stupid ofrenda.
孩子 没关系 没事的
Hey, chamaco. It’s okay. It’s okay.
我说我不在乎
I told them I didn’t care.
埃克托 埃克托
Hector! Hector?
她快把我忘了
She’s forgetting me.
-谁 -我的女儿
– Who? – My daughter.
你想过桥就是为了去见她
She’s the reason you wanted to cross the bridge.
我只想再看看她
I just wanted to see her again.
我不该离开圣塞西莉亚
I never should have left Santa Cecilia.
我多想跟她说声对不起
I wish I could apologize.
多想告诉她爸爸本来是要回家了
I wish I could tell her that her papa was trying to come home.
告诉她爸爸非常爱她
That he loved her so much.
我的可可
My Coco…
可可
Coco?
这是从哪儿来的
Where did you get this?
这是我的曾奶奶可可 这是我的曾曾奶奶伊美黛
That’s my Mama Coco. That’s my Mama Imelda.
这是你吗
Is that you?
-我们是…一家人 -一家人
– We’re…Family? – Family?
我一直希望还能再见到她
I always hoped I’d see her again.
希望她也想我
That she’d miss me.
她会把我的照片放上灵坛 可是从来没有
Maybe put up my photo. But it never happened.
你知道最让我难过的是什么吗
You know the worst part?
我以为就算我不能去活人世界见我的可可
Even if I never got to see Coco in the living world…
总有一天我会在这里见到她
I thought at least one day I’d see her here.
我会给她一个大大的拥抱
Give her the biggest hug.
可是她是活人世界里最后一个记得我的人
But she’s the last person who remembers me.
一旦她离开了活人的世界…
The moment she’s gone from the living world…
你就 从这里消失了
You disappear… from this one.
你再也见不到她了
You’ll never get to see her.
再也见不到了
Ever again.
知道吗 我给她写过一首歌♥
You know, I wrote her a song once.
以前我们每天晚上都会一起唱
We used to sing it every night at the same time.
不管离家多远我都会唱
No matter how far apart we were.
我好想再为她唱一回
What I wouldn’t give to sing it to her
就 最后 一回
one… last… time.
请记住我
Remember me
虽然再见必须说
Though I have to say goodbye
请记住我
Remember me
眼泪不要坠落
Don’t let it make you cry
我虽然要离你远去
For even if I’m far away
你住在我心底
I hold you in my heart
在每个分离的夜里
I sing a secret song to you
为你唱一首歌♥
Each night we are apart
请记住我
Remember me
爸爸
Papa!
虽然我要去远方
Though I have to travel far
请记住我
Remember me
当听见吉他的悲伤
Each time you hear a sad guitar
这就是我跟你在一起唯一的凭据
Know that I’m with you the only way that I can be
直到我再次拥抱你
Until you’re in my arms again
请记住我
Remember me
他偷走了你的吉他 还偷了你的歌♥
He stole your guitar. He stole your songs.
被世人铭记的人应该是你 不是德拉库斯
You should be the one the world remembers, not De la Cruz!
这首歌♥不是写给别人听的
I didn’t write Remember Me for the world.
是写给我的可可的
I wrote it for Coco.
作为你的曾曾爷爷我真的不够格
I’m a pretty sorry excuse for a great-great-grandpa.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我刚刚还以为我的曾曾爷爷是个杀人犯
A minute ago I thought I was related to a murderer.
你可比他好太多了
You’re a total upgrade.
从小到大 我都觉得
My whole life, there’s been something…
我跟家里人不太一样
that made me different.
我从不知道为何如此
And I never knew where it came from.
现在我知道了 是因为你
But now I know. It comes from you.
太好了我们是一家人 太好了我们是一家人
I’m proud we’re family! I’m proud to be his family!
太好了我们是一家人
I’m proud to be his family!
但丁
Dante?
但丁
Dante!
是但丁
It’s Dante!
-伊美黛 -埃克托
– Imelda! – Hector.
你气色不错
You look good.
但丁 你一直知道埃克托是我的曾曾爷爷
Dante! You knew he was my Papa Hector the whole time!
你是真的灵魂向导
You are a real spirit guide.
谁是最棒的灵魂向导 是你
Who’s the good spirit guide? You are!
但丁
Dante!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!