你能不能活过今晚全靠这次了
Your life literally depends on… you winning.
你却从没上过台
And you’ve never done this before!
我来替你
I’ll go up there.
-不行 我必须得上去 -为什么
– No! I need to do this. – Why?
如果我一直这么怯场的话
If I can’t go out and play one song,
怎么能自称音乐家
how can I call myself a musician?
这很重要吗
What does that matter?
我不只是想得到德拉库斯的祝福
Because I don’t just want to get de la Cruz’s blessing…
我想证明我配得上他的祝福
I need to prove that I’m worthy of it.
还真是感天动地
Oh, that’s such a sweet sentiment
偏偏是现在
at such a bad time!
算了 算了 你想表演是吧
Okay! Okay. You want to perform?
那就好好表演
Then you got to perform!
首先你得放松 甩掉紧张
First, you have to loosen up. Shake off those nerves.
然后用尽全力仰天长啸
Now give me your best grito.
-仰天长啸 -对 喊一嗓子
– My best grito? – Come on, yell! Belt it out.
爽死了 轮到你了
Ah, it feels good. Okay, now you.
真的够了 小子
Oh, come on, kid.
未来歌♥神 该你上台了
De la Cruzcito, you’re on now!
米格尔 看着我 看着我
Miguel, look at me. Hey, look at me.
你可以的
You can do this.
用你的音乐抓住他们的耳朵
Grab their attention and don’t let it go.
好好唱 小子 你可以的
Make them listen, Chamaco. You’ve got this.
未来歌♥神
De la Cruzcito.
他在干什么 怎么不唱
What’s he doing? Why isn’t he playing?
让会唱歌♥的狗回来吧
Bring back the singing dogs!
好样的 快开始吧
Que bien! Vamonos! Whoo!
问天空什么色彩
What color is the sky
我的亲爱 我的亲爱
Ay mi amor, ay mi amor
你说它是红色
You tell me that it’s red
我的亲爱 我的亲爱
Ay mi amor, ay mi amor
我把鞋放何处
Where should I put my shoes
我的亲爱 我的亲爱
Ay mi amor, ay mi amor
你说放在你的头上
You say put them on your head
我的亲爱 我的亲爱
Ay mi amor, ay mi amor
你令我有一点疯狂
You make me un poco loco
究竟这是怎么样
Un poqui-ti-ti-to loco
猜测并没有根据
The way you keep me guessing
我同意我也答应
I’m nodding and I’m yes-ing
我把这当做福气
I’ll count it as a blessing
我不过是有一点疯狂
That I’m only un poco loco
别 别 别
No! No! No!
骷髅舞跳得不错嘛
Not bad for a dead guy!
你唱得也不错 小子
Not so bad yourself, gordito! Eso!
他就在附近 找到他
He’s close! Find him!
这疯狂由你开始
The loco that you make me
这的确是疯狂无比
It is just un poco crazy
你真的非常无理
The sense that you’re not making
你有权利不关心
The liberties you’re taking
让我摇摇头叹息
Leaves my cabeza shaking
你就是有一点疯狂
You’re just un poco loco
干得漂亮 小米格尔
Idale, duro, Miguelito
我们在找一个活人小男孩
We’re looking for a living kid.
十二岁左右
About twelve?
你见过一个活人小男孩吗
Have you seen a living boy?
有一点 点 点 点 点 点 点 点
Un poqui-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-ti-
点点点点点点疯狂
ti-ti-ti-to loco
干得好 我为你骄傲
You did good! I’m proud of you. Eso!
再来一个 再来一个
Otra! Otra! Otra!
-你要去哪儿 -我们得赶快走
– Hey! Where are you going? – We got to get out of here!
什么 你疯了吗 我们就要赢了
What? Are you crazy? We’re about to win this thing.
女士们 先生们
Damas y caballeros,
插播一条紧急通知
I have an emergency announcement.
请留意一个活人小男孩
Please be on the lookout for a living boy.
他名叫米格尔
Answers to the name of Miguel.
今晚早些时候他从家人身边走失
Earlier tonight he ran away from his family.
他的家人希望送他回去活人的世界
They just want to send him back to the Land of the Living.
慢着
Wait, wait.
你告诉我德拉库斯是你唯一的家人
You said De la Cruz was your only family.
只有他才能送你回家
The only person who could send you home.
我的确有别的家人 但是…
I do have other family, but…
你一早就能把我的照片带回去
You could have taken my photo back this whole time?
可他们讨厌音乐 我需要音乐家的祝福
But they hate music! I need a musician’s blessing.
-你骗了我 -你不也骗了我
– You lied to me! – Oh, you’re one to talk.
看看我 我就快被遗忘了 米格尔
Look at me. I’m being forgotten, Miguel.
我都不知道能不能撑过今晚
I don’t even know if I’m gonna last the night.
我绝对不能错过
I’m not gonna miss my one chance
我来之不易的过桥机会
to cross that bridge because…
就因为你荒唐的音乐梦
you want to live out some stupid musical fantasy.
一点都不荒唐
It’s not stupid!
我带你去找你的家人
I’m taking you to your family.
-放开我 -你会感谢我的
– Let go of me! – You’ll thank me later.
你根本不想帮我 你只关心你自己
You don’t want to help me. You only care about yourself!
留着你的蠢照片吧 离我远点
Keep your dumb photo. Stay away from me!

No!
孩子 你去哪儿了
Hey, chamaco! Where did you go?
孩子 对不起 快回来
Chamaco! I’m sorry! Come back!
但丁 不要叫了 不 但丁 放开我
Dante, callate! No! Dante, stop it.
他帮不了我
He can’t help me.
但丁 停下
Dante! Stop!
别这样 别跟着我了
Stop it! Leave me alone!
你不是亡灵向导 你只是只笨狗
You’re not a spirit guide. You’re just a dumb dog!
快走吧
Now get out of here!
-是他 -是那个活人小男孩
– It’s him! – It’s that living boy!
-我听说过他 快看 -他还活着
– I heard about him. Look! – He’s alive!
-他还活着 -这个小男孩是活人
– He’s alive. – The boy is alive!
这场闹剧该停止了 米格尔
This nonsense ends now, Miguel!
我现在就把祝福给你 送你回家
I am giving you my blessing and you are going home.
我不想要你的祝福
I don’t want your blessing!
米格尔 站住
Miguel, stop!
回来
Come back!
米格尔
Miguel!
我是在救你的命
I am trying to save your life!
-你是在要我的命 -你说什么
– You’re ruining my life! – What?
音乐是我唯一的快乐
Music’s the only thing that makes me happy.
而你却要夺走我的快乐
And you want to take it away.
你永远不会明白的
You’ll never understand.
虽然生活对我百般折磨 哭泣的女人
Y aunque la vida me cueste, Llorona
我也无法停止爱你
No dejare de quererte…
我以为你讨厌音乐
I thought you hated music.
我爱音乐 我还记得当时的感觉
Oh, I loved it! I remember that feeling…
我丈夫弹着吉他 我唱着歌♥
when my husband would play, and I would sing
仿佛一切都不重要了
and nothing else mattered.
但当我们有了可可
But when we had Coco,
我才突然发现生命中
suddenly there was something in my life that…
有比音乐更重要的东西
mattered more than music.
我想安定下来
I wanted to put down roots.
而他想唱歌♥给全世界听
He wanted to play for the world.
我们为了想要的生活 彼此都做出了牺牲
We each made a sacrifice to get what we wanted.
现在你必须也做出选择
Now you must make a choice.
可我不想做选择
But I don’t want to pick sides!
为什么你就不能支持我呢
Why can’t you be on my side?
一家人不应该就这样吗
That’s what family’s supposed to do.
彼此支持 你永远不会懂的
Support you. But you never will.
-祝您玩得愉快 -太激动了
– Have a good time. – Oh, how exciting!
是圣徒先生 我是您的粉丝 可以合张影吗
Oh, El Santo. I’m a big fan! You mind if I…
谢谢您 先生
Gracias, Senor.
-有邀请函吗 -我不需要那个
– Invitation? – It’s okay.
我是埃内斯托的曾曾孙子
I’m Ernesto’s great-great-grandson.
-打扰一下 先生们 -大伙儿 这是唱《有点疯狂》的那孩子
– Disculpen, senores… – Hey, guys! It’s poco loco!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!