一群自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Bunch of self-important jerks.
-我也搞音乐 -是吗
– Hey! I’m a musician! – You are?
你要真想见到埃内斯托的话
If you really want to get to Ernesto,
在德拉库斯广场
there is that music competition…
有一个音乐比赛
at the Plaza De la Cruz.
赢了就能去派对上表演
Winner gets to play at his party.
不行 小子 别犯傻了
No, no. Chamaco, you’re loco if you think…
我必须得到我曾曾爷爷的祝福
I need to get my great-great-grandfather’s blessing!
你能帮我弄把吉他吗
You know where I can get a guitar?
我认识个人
I know a guy.
找到了吗 小南瓜 找到他了吗
Have you found him, Pepita? Have you found our boy?
-有脚印 -我们家做的鞋
– A footprint! – It’s a Rivera boot.
-7码的脚 -7码半
– Size seven! – And a half.
-内八字 -是米格尔
– Pronated. – Miguel.
你怎么会想当个音乐家
Why the heck would you want to be a musician?
我的曾曾爷爷就是音乐家
My great-great-grandpa was a musician!
一辈子都像耍猴一样
Who spent his life performing like a monkey
表演给陌生人看
for complete strangers.
还是算了吧 谢谢
No thank you. No! Guacala!
你懂什么
What do you know?
你说的吉他到底在哪里
So, how far is this guitar anyway?
快到了
We’re almost there.
跟上 小子 来吧
Keep up, Chamaco. Come on.
-埃克托表哥 -你们好啊 姨父
– Cousin Hector! – Hey! These guys! Hey, Tio!
过得还好吗
Que onda?
他们都是你家人吗
These people are all your family?
算是吧 我们都没有照片和灵坛
In a way. We’re all the ones with no photos or ofrendas.
无家可归 即将被遗忘 你懂吗
No family to go home to. Nearly forgotten, you know?
所以我们就互称表哥 姨父之类的
So, we all call each other cousin, or tio, or whatever.
-埃克托 -切珞姨妈
– Hector! – Tia Chelo!
谢谢你了
Muchas gracias!
给我留点 猪皮哥在吗
Hey! Save some for me! Is Chicharron around?
在那边的房♥间里
Eh, in the bungalow.
不知道他有没有心情见你
I don’t know if he’s in the mood for visitors.
谁会不想见我埃克托呢
Who doesn’t like a visit from Cousin Hector?
晚上好 猪皮哥
Buenas noches, Chicharron!
别让我看到你那张蠢脸 埃克托
I don’t want to see your stupid face, Hector.
好啦 现在可是亡灵节
Come on. It’s Dia de Muertos.
我陪你喝两杯
I brought you a little offering.
-滚开 -马上 猪皮哥
– Get out of here. – I would, Cheech.
不过问题是 我和我的朋友米格尔
But the thing is, me and my friend, Miguel…
想借一下你的吉他
We really need to borrow your guitar.
-我的吉他 -是的
– My guitar? – Yes.
我心爱的宝贝吉他
My prized beloved guitar?
我保证马上就还你
I promise we’ll bring it right back.
你之前说马上还我的小货车还没还我呢
Like the time you promised to bring back my van?
还有我的小冰箱
Or my mini-fridge?
-这个嘛 -我的手绢
– Ah, you see… – Or my good napkins?
我的绳套 我的大腿骨
My lasso? My femur?
这次不一样啦
Well, no, not like those times.
我的大腿骨呢 你这个
Where is my femur? You…
-没事吧 老兄 -我快消失了 埃克托
– You okay, amigo? – I’m fading, Hector.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
连吉他都弹不动了
I couldn’t even play that thing if I wanted to.
你弹给我听
You play me something.
不行 说好了再也不碰的 猪皮哥
No. You know I don’t play anymore, Cheech.
我是帮这个孩子借的
The guitar is for the kid.
想要的话 凭本事拿
You want it, you got to earn it.
为你破次例吧 老兄
Ay, only for you, amigo.
想听点什么
Any requests?
我最喜欢的那首 你懂的
You know my favorite, Hector.
谁都知道胡安妮塔
Well, everyone knows Juanita
她瞳孔有两种颜色
Her eyes each a different color
龇牙裂嘴 面容憔悴
Her teeth stick out and her chin goes in
她的
And her…
手臂关节拖在地板上
Knuckles they drag on the floor
-你唱错词了吧 -有孩子在场呢
– Those aren’t the words. – There are children present.
披头散发
Her hair is like a briar
站着总是两腿弯弯
She stands in a bow-legged stance
要不是我也长得抱歉
And if I weren’t so ugly
她或许会对我中意
She’d possibly give me a chance
往事如风呀
Brings back memories.
谢了
Gracias.
等等 他怎么了
Wait. What happened?
彻底被遗忘了
He’s been forgotten.
如果在活人世界里
When there’s no one left in the living world
没人记得你的话
who remembers you…
就会从这里消失
you disappear from this world.
我们称之为最终的死亡
We call it the final death.
那他去哪里了呢
Where did he go?
没人知道
No one knows.
可我见过他 我回去后会记得他
But I’ve met him. I could remember him when I go back!
没用的 年轻人
No, it doesn’t work like that, chamaco.
我们的过往 必须由那些
Our memories, they have to be passed down
我们生前认识的人
by those who knew us in life…
口口相传才管用
in the stories they tell about us.
记得猪皮哥的人都不在世了
But there’s no one left alive to pass down Cheech’s stories.
谁都有消失的一天
Hey, it happens to everyone eventually.
来吧 未来歌♥神 你还等着赢比赛呢
Come on, De la Cruzcito, you’ve got a contest to win.
你说你讨厌音乐家
You told me you hated musicians.
原来你也搞过音乐
You never said you were one.
不然我怎么认识你的曾曾爷爷
How do you think I knew your great-great-grandpa?
我们以前是搭档
We used to play music together.
是我教的他
Taught him everything he knows.
别吹牛了 你和埃内斯托·德拉库斯是搭档
No manches! You played with Ernesto De la Cruz…
他可是史上最伟大的音乐家
the greatest musician of all time?
你可真搞笑
Ah, you’re funny.
史上最粗的眉毛还差不多
Greatest eyebrows of all time maybe.
他的音乐嘛 别提了
But his music? Eh, not so much.
你可别瞎说了
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
欢迎来到德拉库斯广场
Welcome to the Plaza De la Cruz!
露一手吧 小子
Showtime, Chamaco!
卖♥♥短袖啦 卖♥♥娃娃啦
Llevelo! T-shirts! Bobbleheads!
欢迎各位
Bienvenidos a todos!
准备好享用音乐盛宴了吗
Who’s ready for some musica?
今晚有一场音乐比拼 朋友们
It’s a battle of the bands, amigos.
赢家可以去塔顶的派对现场
The winner gets to play for the maestro himself,
为埃内斯托·德拉库斯
Ernesto de la Cruz…
演奏一曲
at his fiesta tonight!
这就是我们的入场券 小子
That’s our ticket, muchacho.
比赛正式开始
Let the competition begin!
好了 你想好唱哪首了吗
So, what’s the plan? What are you gonna play?
当然是《请记住我》
Definitely Remember Me.
不行 那首不行
No! Not that one. No.
这可是他最火的一首歌♥
Come on. It’s his most popular song!
不行 有点太火了
Ah, it’s too popular.
请记住我
Remember me
虽然我要去远方
Though I have to travel far
请记住我
Remember me
眼泪不要坠落
Don’t let it make you cry
-那《有点疯狂》呢 -好主意 就这么定了
– What about Poco Loco? – Epa! Now that’s a song!
未来歌♥神 你们准备
De la Cruzcito? You’re on standby.
疯狂恰恰 你们下一组
Los Chachalacos, you’re up next.
疯狂恰恰
Los Chachalacos!
你上台前都这么紧张吗
You always this nervous before a performance?
我不知道 以前从来没上过台
I don’t know. I’ve never performed before.
什么 你不是说你是音乐家吗
What? You said you were a musician!
是啊 我是说 只要我赢了
I am! I mean, I will be.
我就是
Once I win.
你就这么打算的吗 不行 你必须赢
That’s your plan? No. You have to win.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!