I know.
他们是怎么说彗星的?
What are they saying about the comet?
没什么… 没什么好担心的
Nothing… Nothing to get upset about.
他说如果发生了什么奇怪的事
He just said to give him a call,
就给他打个电♥话♥
you know, if there was anything weird going on.
为什么? 他认为彗星会引起什么吗?
Like, why? What did he think it could do?
你为什么没告诉我这事?
Why didn’t you tell me this?
因为你的风水…
Because of your feng shui…
还有香薰蜡烛 我并不想…
and granola candles, and I didn’t want to…
别再取笑我了
Stop making fun of me.
我不是在取笑你
I’m not making fun of you.
有个巨大的天体正在袭来
There’s a massive celestial object,
我不想吓到你
and I didn’t want to freak you out.
– 现在你吓到我了 – 你们知道…
– Now you’re freaking me out. – You guys realize…
我演过一部剧叫”罗斯维尔”…
I was on a show called Roswell…
我们每周也都要解决这样的问题
and we tackled these issues every week.
那倒是
That’s true.
– 噢 糟糕 – 我的天啊
– Oh, shit. – Oh, my God.
– 宝贝 – 我去拿
– Honey. – Um, I’m on it.
有蜡烛吗?
Do we have candles?
还好我没嗑药
I’m so glad I’m not high.
我可不想坐在这道门旁边
I don’t want to sit by the door to nowhere.
迈克 去检查一下电闸
Mike, check the breakers.
我点着打火机之后就来找你
I’m going to turn the lighter on then come to you.
– 你们需要帮助吗? – 不用 我有火柴
– You guys need help? – No. I have matches.
– 有蜡烛吗? – 我这里有一些
– Candle power? – I’ve got some over here.
我这儿有蓝色红色和绿色的荧光棒
I got blue glowsticks, red glowsticks and green glowsticks.
各位 咱们还是点蜡烛…
Guys, let’s just light candles and…

Oh.
– 嘿 – 大家嗨起来
– Hey. – Everybody rave.
– 你要出门吗? – 是的
– Are you going outside? – Yeah.
什么意思 你要去外面?
What do you mean, you’re going outside?
我想看看是不是这一片都停电了
I’m gonna see if the power’s off in the whole neighborhood.
我决定把荧光棒放在这儿
I decided this is where mine goes.
有点奇怪
Well, this is a little strange,
这一片都停电了…
but the whole neighborhood is out…
除了两个街区外的一所房♥子
of power, except for a house about two blocks up,
屋里灯火通明
which is completely lit up.
其实还挺美的
It’s kind of beautiful, actually.
– 房♥子吗? – 我想去看看
– The house? – I want to go see.
咱们去看看吧
Let’s go check it out.
我还从没见过外面这么黑呢
I’ve never seen it so dark outside before.
– 你不能丢下我 我也去 – 那走吧
– You can’t leave me. I’m gonna go. – Come on then.
不要把我一个人扔在这
Don’t leave me by myself.
– 哪儿呢? – 你没看到吗?
– Where? – You don’t see it?
– 就在那儿 – 你干嘛离大家这么远?
– It’s right there. – Why are you so far ahead of everyone?
阿米尔 老兄 我看不到你了
Amir, dude, I can’t see you.
– 让劳丽先走 – 谢了
– Let Laurie go first. – Thanks a lot.
– 你真贴心 – 宝贝 别过去
– That’s sweet. – Baby. Don’t go.
– 到这儿来 – 瞧见没?
– Come here. – See? Look.
– 一片漆黑 – 过来
– Everything done. – Come here.
看到那边没?
See that?
– 两个街区外 – 噢 他们有电
– Two blocks down. – Oh, they have light.
– 就那一家有光 – 他们肯定有个…
– That one house has light. – They must have a…
– 发电机之类的? – 没错
– A generator, or something? – Yeah, yeah.
在哪儿 两个街区远吗?
What is that, two blocks away?
有没有可能是太阳能?
Could solar power do that?
可他们的座机能用吗?
But would their landline be working?
噢 快看啊
Oh, wow. Look at that.
– 哇 – 太壮观了
– Oh, wow. – It’s magnificent.
我的天呐
Holy moly.
我冷死了
Well, I’m freezing.
我们要过去看看吗 还是…
Should we head over there, or should we…
– 不 – 咱们应该回屋了
– No. – Maybe we should head back inside.
太震撼了 是吧?
That was awesome, right?
– 我没看到杯子被打翻啊 – 是啊
– I didn’t even see this get knocked over. – No.
我都不知道这个杯子为什么在这里
I didn’t even know that glass was out here.
我从没去过地下室
I never go down into the basement.
各位 严肃点 那个房♥子怎么回事?
Guys, listen. Seriously, what’s up with that house?
– 为什么他们…? – 什么?
– Why are they…? – What?
应该是发电机
It could be a generator.
是吗?
Really?
不知道
I don’t know.
估计他们和我们用的不是一个电网…
Maybe they’re just off-the-grid bastard
咱们也有发电机
Well, apparently, we have a generator.
如果不是一个电网 那就说得通了
That would make sense if they were off the grid.
其实我在想… 去那边看看
I’m actually thinking of… of going over there.
什么?
What?
– 不 你不能去 – 宝贝 没事的
– No, you’re not going over there. – Honey, it’s okay.
– 没事… – 太荒唐了
– It’s o… – It’s ridiculous.
没有那么远 听着
It’s not that far. Look, look, look, look.
我弟弟 他说…
My brother, he says…
他说如果… 如果彗星划过的时候…
he said that if… if anything strange were to happen…
发生了奇怪的事情…
while the comet was passing over…
– 我们应该待在屋里 – 什么?
– that we should stay inside. – What?
先别说话 阿米尔
Just hold on, Amir.
我们应该待在屋里 而我应该尽力去联♥系♥他
That we should stay inside and that I should do my best to contact him.
所以这就是我要做的
And so that’s all that I’m doing.
他说如果有奇怪的事情发生? 我是说…
He said if anything strange should happen? I mean…
不止我一个人觉得这事很奇怪
I’m not the only one who thinks this is strange.
有什么诡异的?
What is weird?
他不是说了待在屋里吗?
Didn’t he say to stay inside though?
这不是比任何事都重要吗?
What’s more important than the other?
是的 但是联♥系♥他更重要 就只有两个街区
Yes, but this overrides that, and it’s only two blocks away.
五分钟后我就回来
I’ll be back in, like, five minutes.
– 那你不能一个人去 – 我和他一起去
– Well, then you can’t go by yourself. – I’m going with him.
行了 我带阿米尔一起
There you go. I’ll take Amir.
– 我是这里最不重要的人 – 这倒是
– I’m the least important person here. – This is true.
你终于意识到了
It’s about time you started realizing that.
– 留下来 – 干嘛现在就走?
– Just stay here. – Why are you going now?
带上荧光棒 我们好确认你们的位置
Well, bring your glowsticks so we can identify your bodies.
– 好主意 – 谢了 帮了大忙
– Good idea. – Thanks. That helps a lot.
– 别听他们的 – 好极了
– Don’t listen to them. – That’s great.
五分钟 可以吗?
Five minutes, all right?
– 好吧 就五分钟 – 好的
– Okay. Five minutes. – All right. Okay.
贝丝 我… 我找不到我的鞋了
Beth, I… I couldn’t find my shoes.
借你的穿下 抱歉
I’m borrowing yours. I’m sorry.
典型的阿米尔作风
That’s so Amir.
– 已经十分钟了 – 他们不会有事
– Ten minutes we give them. – They will be fine.
咱们这么惊慌失措 是因为太依赖手♥机♥和网络
We’re just rattled because we’re addicted to cell phones and Internet.
确实 手♥机♥出现之前人们是怎么过的?
We are. What did we do before cell phones?
艾米 你今晚看起来像彗星专家一样
Em, you seem to be the comet expert here tonight.
上次发生了什么?
What happened the last time?
这颗彗星一百多年前经过地球
This one passed over a hundred years ago,
但没有这次那么近
but much farther.
那时候发生过什么事吗?
But do we know that anything happened?
当时什么也没发生 因为离得非常远
Nothing happened then. It was too far away.
所以 这一次…
So, is there any reason…
我们应该担忧吗?
we should be freaked out right now?
我是说 这次的确距离很近
Well, I mean, it is a lot closer this time.
这意味着什么?
What does that mean?
好吧 我还读过一篇文章
Okay. I read one more thing.
– 噢 又讲故事 – 就一个
– Oh, another story. – Just one more.
它被称作通古斯事件…
It’s called the Tunguska Event…
有一颗彗星…
and, um, it was a comet…
还是流星什么的…
or a meteor or something like that…
进入了西伯利亚上空的大气层…
that entered the atmosphere over Siberia…
在地球上空爆♥炸♥了
and exploded over Earth.
所以两个星球之间并没有碰撞
So, it didn’t actually have physical impact.
它没有接触到地球
It didn’t touch Earth.
并没留下凹坑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!