就是5038848种可能性
is 5,038,848 possible variables.
所以这就是变量
So, that’s the variable.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
数字没问题吧?
Everything okay with the numbers?
没有
Yeah.
你还记得你照片背面写的是什么数字吗?
D… Do you remember what number was written on the back of your picture?
– 五 – 对吗?
– Five. – Yeah?
我发现前面有个好地方
I found a good spot out front,
只要另外的休和阿米尔别来串门就行
just as long as another Hugh and Amir don’t come by.
凯文 你记得你照片背面写的什么数字吗?
Kevin, do you remember what number was written on the back of your picture?
– 六 – 对吗?
– Six. – Yeah?
– 贝丝呢? – 三
– Beth? – Three.
休你记得吗?
Hugh, do you remember?
– 我是三 – 你确定?
– I was a three. – You sure?
是的 厨房♥里在做什么?
Yeah. What’s going on in the kitchen?
– 磅饼 – 磅饼
– Pound cake. – Pound cake.
姑娘们在准备甜点…
The girls are breaking out dessert…
免得另一幢房♥子先吃了
before the other house eats it.
嘿 迈克 我得给你看样东西
Hey, Mike, I need to show you something.
我记得从另一幢房♥子拿来的盒子…
The numbers that I remember…
里面的数字是…
from the box that was brought here from the other house…
这些
are these numbers.
但这些是我在这个记事本里
But these are the numbers that I found here…
发现的数字…
in this notepad.
而且我刚刚问过每个人 是否记得他们的数字
And I just asked everyone if they can remember their number.
贝丝和李原本就是这幢房♥子里的
Beth and Lee are from this house originally,
因为她们从没离开过
because they have never left.
但我们其他人…
But the rest of us…
我们不是来自这幢房♥子的
We are not from this house.
我们是访客
We are visitors.
这就是说这里的李并不是你老婆
Which means that this Lee is not your wife.
你明白我说的吗?
Are you with me?
还有就是
Well, there’s more.
休和阿米尔…
Because Hugh and Amir…
是来自第三幢房♥子
are from a third house.
他刚刚给我看了他的手♥机♥ 并没有裂痕
He just showed me his phone. It’s not cracked.
还记得我们走过的那个漆黑的区域吗?
Remember that dark area that we walked through?
我有预感无论是谁经过那里…
I have a feeling that whoever walks through that…
似乎最终都会落到一个轮盘赌局之中
is like they end up in the middle of a roulette wheel,
他们最终会随机在某个地方出现
and they will just end up somewhere by chance.
无论谁穿过了那里…
And whoever walks through there…
都不可能回到先前离开的房♥子
will not return to the house that they just left.
我觉得我们得在彗星经过之前
And I think that we need to find our way back to our house
找到回去的路…
before the comet passes…
因为我们… 一旦它… 一旦它经过
because we… once it… once it passes,
我们就会被困在… 这里
we might just be stuck exact… here.
无论这是哪里
Wherever we are.
我不想被困在这里
I don’t want to be stuck here.
如果你的理论是正确的…
If your theory is true…
如果我们经过的暗黑区域
If we walk through the dark space,
是一个轮盘赌局
and it is a roulette wheel,
我们根本无法肯定…
there’s no way we can be sure…
我们可以回到原先的房♥子
that we would go back to our original house.
我想我们该呆在这里
I think we just stay here.
我们被困在这里了
I think we’re stuck here.
我把它放在门口了 应该可以了
I put it out near the gate. Should be all right.
如果我们呆在这里 应该没事的
If we all stay here, we should be okay.
别开门
Don’t open it.
是谁?
Who is that?

Oh.
– 是什么东西? – 迈克
– What is it? – Mike.
– 噢 妈的 – 噢 天啊
– Oh, fuck me. – Oh, jeez.
– “迈克 我的朋友 – 这是什么
– “Mike, my friend, – What is it?
贝丝加上书等于特立尼达岛 俱乐部
Beth plus book equals Trinidad Club.
别让它发生 不惜任何代价 伙计”
Don’t let it happen, whatever it takes, buddy.”
这是什么?
What is this?
是这张便条 是… 迈克有…
It’s just this note. It’s… Mike had this…
他想到这个疯狂的主意
He had this crazy idea that
如果他把这张便条留在外面
maybe if he left this note out there,
就可以阻止他们拿到书
it could stop them getting the book.
没什么 真是个蠢主意
It’s nothing. It was a stupid idea.
但是我们的迈克没有送 那这是什么?
But our Mike didn’t deliver it. What is this?
是另一个疯迈克在外面瞎跑 没什么的
Just some crazy other Mike running around. It’s nothing.
你知道这是什么? 什么意思?
You know what it is? What is this?
我们已经谈论过了
We talked about it.
– 什么意思? – 真的 没什么意思
– What is it? – Really, it’s nothing.
让它过去吧 还有…
Just let it go, and…
为什么你不能告诉我们?
Then why can’t you tell us?
贝丝?
Beth?
– 迈克 什么意思? – 噢 妈的
– Mike, what is this? – Oh, shit.
是…
It’s…
没什么
Nothing.
如果没什么 那么为什么我的妻子…
If it’s nothing, then why does my wife…
在他妈的流鼻血?
have a fucking nosebleed?

Oh.
噢 亲爱的 噢 天啊 噢 天啊
Oh, honey. Oh, God. Oh, God.
贝丝 这他妈到底怎么回事?
Beth, what the hell is this?
我告诉过你的
I told you.
我告诉过你这个主意烂透了
I told you this was the worst.
什么主意?
What is the idea?
十二年前 迈克和贝丝在一起过
12 years ago. Mike and Beth.
– 开什么玩笑 – 他想敲诈他自己…
– You’ve gotta be kidding me. – He was gonna blackmail himself…
– 什么意思? – 这样他们就拿不到书了
– What is this? – so they would not get the book.
太糟了 简直不能更糟
This is bad. This is really bad.
等等 你从来没有告诉过休?
Wait. You never told Hugh?
我想过告诉他
It was on my to-do list.
我们得先度过今晚 好吗?
We have to just get through the night, okay?
让我们试试看
Let’s just try.
他告诉过你 他说他告诉过你的
He told you. He said he told you about it.
为什么你不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
因为你什么也没说
Because you didn’t say anything about it.
还有谁知道这件事?
Who else knew about this?
还有谁知道这件事?
Who else knew about this?
– 李 你知道这件事吗? – 是的
– Lee, did you know about this? – Yes.
凯文 你知道吗?
Kevin, did you know?
他告诉过我们 他告诉过你 他…
He told us. He told you. He…
– 所有人都知道 – 我们以为你知道
– Everybody knew about this. – We thought you knew.
就我一人被蒙在鼓里?
Everybody knew about this except me?
休听着 是… 不是你看到的那样
Hugh, listen. It’s… It’s not what it seems.
是…
It’s…
我们甚至都不属于这里
We don’t even belong here.
你♥他♥妈♥真是够了 伙计
You are fucking too much, man.
你♥他♥妈♥真是够了
You are fucking too much.
听着 我们只是访客
Listen. We’re visitors here.
这不是我们的房♥子
This isn’t our house.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这是李和贝丝的房♥子
This is Lee and Beth’s house.
你睡了我老婆 你就告诉我这个?
You sleep with my wife, and this is what you’re telling me?
检查一下你的手♥机♥ 它碎了吗?
Check your phone. Is your phone broken?
这他妈的有什么关系?
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
你的手♥机♥碎了吗?
Is your phone broken?
这他妈的到底有什么关系?
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
– 就检查一下 – 给我们看看
– Just do it. – Show us.
没有 手♥机♥没碎
No. My phone is not broken.
现在告诉我
Now what does that have to do
这和你跟我老婆睡了究竟有什么关系?
with you sleeping with my wife?
这晚一开始 你的手♥机♥就碎了
From the beginning of the evening, your phone was broken.
– 不 是艾米的手♥机♥碎了 – 你的也是
– No. Em’s phone is broken. – So is yours.
你的… 箱子 我们拿到的第一个箱子
Your… The box. The first box that we got,
里面像是有一件随机的东西
we had, like, a random item.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!