– No, no, no. – I’m going.
– 我也去 – 已经发生了很多奇怪的事情
– I’m in. – There’s some weird stuff happening here.
我觉得我们应该…
I think we should…
我们应该先权衡一下…
I think we should evaluate…
拜托 我们能…
Please, can we…
我刚权衡过了 我要去
I just evaluated and I’m going.
就待在这儿吧?
Can we stay here?
如果有的话 我想亲眼看看另一个我
If there’s another me, I want to see me.
不 不可能
No. No way.
– 不会的 – 走吧
– No, no. – Let’s go.
– 看 – 我不想呆在这儿了
– Look. – I’m over this.
我不想再讨论些无意义的东西了
I’m getting sick of talking about it.
也不想写这些不知所谓的东西
I’m getting sick of writing about it.
这些该死的一模一样的纸和照片…
The same fucking paper, the pictures…
等等
Wait.
没人想伤害我们
There’s nobody trying to hurt us.
我们得出去弄明白究竟发生了什么
We go find out what the hell is going on.
你呢? 你刚刚说想去的
What about you? You were the one who wanted to go.
那是我以为他们有电♥话♥的时候
That’s when I thought they might have a phone.
拿四个发光棒
Four glow sticks.
我们能留两个人在屋里吗?
Can we please keep two guys here?
两个人待在屋里 拜托了
Two guys staying here? Please?
我留下 我留下
I’m staying, I’m staying.
你要去吗 阿米尔?
Are you going? Amir, please.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
现在是要怎样? 我们又要分开吗?
So, what? We’re splitting up again?
不 我们不是要分开
No. We’re not splitting up.
– 我们只是要分成两组行动 – 这样啊
– We’re just gonna go in two different groups. – Oh. Okay.
发光棒在哪 发光棒
Sticks, sticks, sticks.
我们要带条毛巾吗?
Do we need a towel on it?
我这就来 等等我
I’m coming. Wait.
大家都冷静点 我来了
Chill for a second. I’m coming.
– 为什么要等你? – 我也想一起去啊
– Why? – Because I want to go.
我要和凯文一起
I’m going with Kevin.
– 给我们二十分钟 – 好的
– Give us 20 minutes. – All right.
– 然后怎么办? – 我们要带棒球棍吗?
– And then what? – Are we taking the bat?
不要 我们会没事的 你也会没事的
No. We’ll be fine. You will be fine.
一切都会好起来的
It’s gonna be all right.
我们会弄明白发生了什么的
We’ll find out what’s going on.
没车 没人 什么都没有
No cars. No people. There’s nothing.
大伙 快看
Guys, look.
这是我家啊
That’s my house.
– 迈克 – 这是我家
– Mike. -This is my house.
迈克 别去
Mike, this isn’t right.
迈克 这不是你家
Mike, this is not your house.
迈克
Mike.
– 我的家 – 这不是你家 迈克
– My house. – This is not your house, Mike.
迈克 这真不是你家
Mike. This is not your house.
他在干什么? 凯文
What is he doing? Kevin.
我看见… 我看见李了 大伙
I see… I see Lee. Guys.
我们得走了 快点离开这里
We have to go. Let’s get out of here now.
迈克 我们得走了
Mike, we need to get the hell out of here.
有人来了
Someone’s coming.
有人来了 走 快走
Someone’s coming. Go. Just go.
你们都疯了吧
That’s just nuts.
就是说
So,
你们看到了四个和你们长得一模一样的人?
you saw four figures, same as you?
只不过他们拿的是红色的荧光棒
Except they had red glowsticks.
谁拿了红色的荧光棒?
Who had red glowsticks?
那四个人拿着红色荧光棒
They had the red glowsticks.
我们拿的是蓝色的 这是我们之间唯一的不同
We had the blue glowsticks. That was the only difference.
那他们应该是在停电时 开了红荧光棒的箱子
So, they must’ve opened the red box when the lights went out.
– 你们没跟他们搭话吗? – 你敢吗?
– And you didn’t say anything to them? – Would you?
我肯定不敢
No, I wouldn’t.
我应该会想我肯定死翘翘了
I think I would’ve thought I was going to die, or something.
行了行了 这就这样吗?
Okay, okay. So, that’s it?
有个奇怪的区域…
Well, that and there’s this weird zone…
那里比其他的地方都要暗些
that’s even darker than the rest of it all.
我们从那儿穿了过去
We went through that.
我们去那里时经过了这个地方
We went through that when we went down there.
我们得搞清楚发生的一切
We need to find out what’s going on.
网络瘫痪了 我们没有…
The Internet’s down. We don’t have…
我们也不能干坐在这儿啊
We can’t just sit here.
还有什么能用? 你们有…
What else? Do you guys have any…
你们有书吗?
Do you have books?
要什么书? 讲彗星的吗?
Books on what? Books on comets?
彗星 重力 黑洞 什么都行…
Comets, gravity, black holes…
我有莎士比亚 亨利·米勒 还有些电影剧本
Yeah, I’ve got Shakespeare, some Henry Miller and some screenplays.
大哥 我他妈是个演员
Dude, I’m a fucking actor.
有关于量子物理学的书吗?
Anything about quantum physics?
有的 那可是我的拿手绝活
Yeah, that’s right up my alley.
竟然还有演员会看这书
Some actors read.
你弟弟忘了一本书在家里…
Your brother left a book at our house and…
什么?
What?
我把它装进了信封准备去邮寄
I put it in an envelope to mail,
但是我把书放进你车里了
but I… I put it in your car.
– 那书是讲什么的? – 我不知道
– And it’s about? – I don’t know what it’s about.
– 彗星吗? – 就只是他的一本书而已
– Comets? – It’s just one of his books.
讲的都是那些我不太懂的东西
It’s always about stuff like that.
好吧 我去车里拿那本看不懂的书
Yeah, I will… I will go get the book I don’t know about.
谁能陪他一起去?
Can somebody go with him?
你能带根棒球棍吗?
Could you bring the bat?
– 当然 – 这主意真不错
– Yeah. – Yes. That’s a good idea.
亲爱的 小心点
Please be careful, babe.
好的
Okay.
要叫醒李吗?
Should we wake up Lee?
在这节骨眼上她怎么还睡得着啊?
How could she go to sleep in the middle of all this?
抱歉 抱歉 亲爱的
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, babe.
天啊 各位都冷静点
Jesus. Calm down, everybody.
小可爱 没把你吓坏吧
Oh, baby.
我正准备给他邮寄回去呢
I was gonna mail it back to him.
什么书啊?
What is it?
“引力: 对研究现状的介绍”
“Gravitation: An Introduction To Current Research.”
这书没用的
That’s not gonna apply.
那么说 他弟弟是科学家还是什么?
So, is his brother like a scientist, or something?
他和我们就不是一个世界的
He’s just a really trippy guy.
他非常聪明 是个真正的理论家
He’s really, really smart, a real egghead.
但是这难以… 他喜欢自己研究
But it’s hard to… It’s like he thinks out loud.
他是加州大学圣地亚哥分校的老师
He’s a teacher at U.C.S.D.
休你看出什么来了吗?
What do you got, Hugh?
这是…
This is…
这些是布莱恩做的备课笔记
These are Brian’s notes from his lesson plan for his class.
“量子脱散理论和薛定谔的猫” 他说过这些
“Decoherence and Schrdinger’s Cat.” He talked about this.
你们有人知道”薛定谔的猫”讲的是什么吗?
Do you guys know what Schrdinger’s cat is?
我对猫过敏
I’m allergic.
所以说这是个…
So, it’s a, um…
无法在实验室证实的实验
It’s a thought experiment.
有一只… 有一只猫在盒子里
There’s a… There’s a cat in a box
并且它有百分之五十的生存几率…
that has, like, a 50/50 chance of living…
因为盒子里
because there’s a vial of poison
还有一瓶毒药
that’s also in the box.
普通的物理学理论会解释说
So, regular physics would say that
这是百分之五十对百分之五十的概率
it’s one or the other.
其结果不是生就是死
That the cat is either alive or dead.
但是布莱恩对此理论提出异议
But Brian would argue that quantum physics says
他认为两种结果有可能同时存在
that both realities exist simultaneously.
只有当你打开盒子的时候
It’s only when you open the box that they collapse
它们才会形成唯一的结果
into a single event. Right?
听这个 他是这么写的
So, listen to this. This is what he’s written.
“还有另外一种理论:
“There is another theory:
两种不同的状态相互

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!