你知道 嗯
Did you know that, um,
– 劳丽要来了? – 给你
– Laurie is coming? – There you go.
不知道
No.
– 劳丽要来? – 是啊
– Laurie’s coming? – Yeah.
看看你都乐开花了
Look at the smile on your face.
– 我可没乐 也没开花 – 哦 天呐
– It’s not a smile. It’s not that smile. – Oh, my God.
她今晚过来干什么?
Why is she coming tonight?
阿米尔要带她来的
Amir’s bringing her.
我不知道 因为阿米尔是个蠢驴吧
Beats me, because Amir’s a total jackass.

Oh.
你得往脏话罐里放二十五美分了
You know what? Put a quarter into the swear jar.
所以 他告诉的谁?
So, who did he tell?
我们从….
Well, we got the… Yeah.
我们从邮件上看到的 有他和另外一个人
We got an e-mail about it. Just his plus one.
我就在想 那另外一个人究竟是谁?
Plus one and then I was, like, plus what?
我今晚就得告诉你?
I need to know tonight?
我的编辑得知道怎么订酒店和机票
My editor needs to know how to book hotels and flights.
我需要告诉他们
I gotta do it. Let them know.
今晚就要告诉
Gotta know tonight.
你知道 我… 我不能
You know I… I… I can’t…
我就是想…
I… I just need to think about it…
多考虑一会…
a little bit longer because…
我只是不想做错选择
I just don’t want to make the wrong choice.
那你就不呆那么长时间
What if you came for a shorter time?
就一个月 不是四个月 一个月就行
Like a month, not the full four months. Just come for a month.
时间还是挺长的…
It’s still a very long time…
不过我没说不去
and I’m not saying no.
宝贝 如果你不说去 那就是不去了
Babe, if you don’t say yes, it becomes a no.
我们又冷又饿
We’re cold and hungry.
你们好呀
Hello?
– 你好 – 嗨
– Hello. – Hi.
– 阿米尔 你看起来很棒 – 谢谢
– Amir, you look great. – Thank you.
– 嗨 – 你还记得劳丽么?
– Hi. – You remember Laurie?
阿米尔告诉我不用穿得…
Amir told me I wouldn’t be…
那么隆重 现在我觉得…
overdressed, now I’m feeling…
没事没事
No. No, no.
我们也穿得很随便
We’re underdressed.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
– 你好么? – 我还好
– How are you? – I’m good.
贝丝 还记得劳丽么?
Beth, do you remember Laurie?
记得
Yes.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
你们都打过招呼了…
You guys already said hello and…
你好么? 见到你真好
How are you? Good to see you.
你们要红酒么?
You guys want red wine?
好 我来杯红酒
Yes. I would love red wine.
– 李? – 我做饭呢 我做饭呢
– Lee? – I’ve been cooking. I’ve been cooking.
– 你过得怎么样? – 我挺好的 挺好的
– How have you been? – I’ve been good. I’ve been really good.
– 你呢? – 我也挺好的
– You? – I’ve been great.
是啊 生活和以前大不一样了
Yeah. Life is looking very different from how it was a while back.
越变越好 所以…
In a good way, so…
挺好 听起来不错
Well, cool. That’s good to hear.
– 我希望是吧 你的酒 – 谢谢
– I would hope so. There you go. – Thank you.
不是 A C E
Not A, C, E.
“贺瑞斯 听着
“Horace, listen.
我要从金字塔上下来了 快来加入我们
I’ll be down at the pyramid. Come on down and join.
一起聊聊关于神明的事
We gotta talk about some deity stuff.”
大家是不是手♥机♥都没信♥号♥♥?
Does everyone else still not have service?
我的手♥机♥彻底完蛋了
My phone is completely broken.
我的暂时还好 但是…
I’m living in the moment, but…
– 也没信♥号♥♥ – 我也没有
– Nothing. – I got zero.
真奇怪 不会是基站坏了吧
That’s weird. Maybe the tower’s down.
基站坏了?
The tower’s down?
我告诉你们…
I’m telling you guys…
基站没坏
It’s not down.
如果坏了 明天就会有新头条了
That would be a big news story.
彗星 彗星
Comet. Comet.
– 米勒彗星 – 是的 多谢
– Miller’s Comet. – Yes. Thank you.
我今早看了一些关于
I read something this morning
二十世纪三十年代彗星的东西
about a comet in the 1930s.
那是在芬兰
It was in Finland.
– 也是把基站… – 其实我…
– Knocked out all of the… – I actually…
也弄坏了?
the cell towers?
实际上 是在1923年
Actually, it was in 1923.
而且 没错 是在芬兰
And, yes, it was in Finland.
– 嗯… – 谢谢 维♥基♥百♥科♥小姐
– Um… – Thank you, Wikipedia.
那次是挺疯狂的 因为影响到了当地的人
It was actually crazy, because it affected the people.
彗星过去之后 他们会迷路
After it passed, they would get lost.
他们会回错家 他们会忘事儿
They would end up in the wrong home. They would forget things.
他们都不知道自己是在哪里
They wouldn’t really know where they were.
而且我还看到其中有个女人…
And I remember reading about this one woman…
报♥警♥说
who called the police and said,
“家里这个男人不是我丈夫”
“The man in my house is not my husband.”
然后警♥察♥到现场…
And then police came over…
然后说”这就是你的丈夫”
and they said, “This is your husband,”
然后她说”不 这不是我丈夫
and she said, “No. This is not my husband.
– 因为昨天我刚把丈夫杀了 – 太棒了
– I killed my husband yesterday. – Awesome.
所以我才知道那不是他”
That’s how I know it’s not him.”
但是警♥察♥不能逮捕女人 因为她丈夫
But they couldn’t arrest her, because he was standing…
就站在大家面前
right there in front in them.
他们搞清楚是怎么回事了吗?
Do they have any theories of why?
她太幸运了 她得再杀他一次了
Think how lucky she is. She gets to kill him again.
很明显她想杀这个人
Clearly she wants to kill this man.
– 芬兰人就是这样 – 芬兰人们
– It’s just the Finnish. – The Finns.
芬兰人们还是芬兰人?
The Finns or Finnish?
– 你们还记得哈雷彗星吧? – 记得
– You guys remember Halley’s Comet? – Yes.
我是说 这当时可是大事
I mean, it was such a big deal.
我记得上学的时候 我们都要扮演哈雷彗星呢
I remember at my school, we all had to, like, reenact Halley’s Comet.
所以我们要给自己分派一些天体的角色
So, they assigned each of us something celestial to do.
我妹妹就分到了哈雷彗星 当时我很嫉妒
My sister got to be Halley’s Comet. I was very jealous.
我没见过你妹妹 你们见过她妹妹么?
I’ve never met your sister. Have you guys met her sister?
壁炉架上有一张她的照片 但是…
There’s a picture of her right over there on the mantel, but…
她就像飞逝的彗星一样
She’s only a fleeting comet.
她长得有点逗
She looks a little ridiculous.
那是你妹妹?
That’s your sister?
但是为什么你把它放在…
But why did you put it…
那扇门是死的
It’s the door to nowhere.
在风水角度上 一个无用之门
In feng shui, a useless door,
很明显这是一扇无用之门
which this is obviously a useless door,
你把一个和你有未竟之事…
you put a picture of someone…
人的照片放在上面…
you have unresolved issues with…
它会产生各种奇怪的能量流
and it causes all of this weird energy flow.
我都不喜欢到那儿去
I don’t even like being over here.
– 很奇怪 – 你不应该到那里去
– It’s freaky. – You shouldn’t be over there then.
– 每次你都… – 我可是通灵者
– Every time you’re… – I’m sort of an empath.
– 通灵者 – 我能感受到 就像漩涡一样
– Sort of an empath. – And I can feel it. It’s like a vortex.
上次我们像这样聚在一起是什么时候?
When was the last time we were all together like this?
我想想 感恩节以前
I was thinking, right before Thanksgiving,
大部分人都在 但不是所有人
most of us were there, but not everybody could be.
我记得是劳丽不在…
I don’t think Laurie…
还是劳拉?
Laura?
– 劳丽 – 劳丽
– Laurie. – Laurie.
抱歉 我们应该都介绍一下的
Sorry. We’re gonna tell all these stories.
我们在一起都这样
We do that when we get together.
所以劳丽 你最近忙些什么?
So Laurie, what are you doing these days?
– 我在… – 忙东忙西?
– Well, I’m… – Keeping yourself busy?
是挺忙的
I’m keeping busy.
我其实在硅谷忙一项拓展计划
I’m actually working with some outreach programs in Silicon Valley.
和不良青少年一起工作
We work with at-risk youth.
哦 哇呜 你是不是… 不 不
Oh, wow. Didn’t you… No, no, no.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!