就是写只有我一个人知道的事
Something I know that I don’t want revealed.
你在说些什么呢?
What are you talking about?
就是和贝丝有关的事
The thing with Beth.
和贝丝有关的事?
The thing with Beth?
我以为你和休几年前就已经解决那事了
I thought you and Hugh worked that out years ago.
这主意糟透了
This is the worst idea I’ve ever heard.
这主意很赞啊 因为我会上钩的
It’s amazing, ’cause it would work on me.
– 去那里… – 我们是同一个人
– Going over there… – It’s the same person.
我们不… 这不一定有用
We don’t… You don’t know that.
– 还是算了吧 – 这主意很赞
– This will pass. – It’s brilliant.
– 不 糟透了 – 这是个好主意
– No. It is not brilliant. – It’s brilliant.
兄弟 不要 我知道你这眼神是什么意思
Dude, no. I know this look in your eye.
迈克 停下
Mike, no.
他为什么要说那句话?
Why would he even say that?
我们有些分歧
Divergence.
否则他们和我们就是同样的人
Otherwise, it’s just the same people.
要是他们和我们是同样的人
And if it’s the same people,
我们为什么就不能井水不犯河水呢?
then why not just leave each other alone?
那就是我会想让自己做的事
That’s what I would want me to do.
能那样做就再好不过了
That might be the best thing to do.
是吧? 你还好吗?
Right? You doing okay?
还好
Yeah, yeah.
不知道是不是那瓶药剂的作用
I don’t know if
我头有点晕 就像…
I’m woozy from the drops or if it’s like…
– 什么药剂? – 什么药剂?
– What drops? – What drops?
– 嗯… – 你有没有给她…
– Um… – Did you give her…
有 她想要试…
Yeah, well. She wanted to take…
我之前只是觉得很奇怪
I just felt so weird before.
是我带来的花精治疗剂吗?
It’s this stuff I brought, this rescue remedy.
那是什么?
What is it?
就是紫锥菊 黄莲 西番莲
It’s got echinacea, golden seal, passion flower
还有一点点氯♥胺♥酮♥
and a little ketamine.
我发誓
I swear to God.
– 氯♥胺♥酮♥? – 一点点氯♥胺♥酮♥?
– Ketamine? – A little ketamine?
– 你怎么会碰这种东西… – 贝丝
– It’s not like you’re going to go into this… – Beth.
怎么啦?
What?
如果我错了 我很抱歉…
I’m so sorry if I’m wrong here…
我想要问句不合时宜的话
and I’m saying something incredibly inappropriate.
什么?
What?
你有没有在食物里下药?
Did you put any of that in the food?
不错 这就可以解释了
Yes. That would explain a lot.
李问我要了些
Lee asked me for some.
噢 得了吧 阿米尔
Oh, come on, Amir.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
我必须问
I had to ask.
她问我要 我就给了她一点点
She asked to take some and I gave her some.
几年前 摘蘑菇的时候
When we did the mushrooms years ago,
我们一起谈过 我还把它倒在意大利面酱里
we talked about it, and I put them in the spaghetti sauce.
那是集体决定的
That was a group decision.
我知道我们说好了 但我得问 因为…
I know we agreed, but I had to ask because…
你认为我在你们的食物里下药?
You think that I would just put drugs in your food?
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
好 我拿给你看
Okay. I’ll show you.
这种情况下 你觉得我会给你下药?
On top of all this, you think I’d drug you?
我拿给你看
I’ll show you.
就看看里面到底有多少量
Let’s just see how much is in there.
这是我带的药瓶
This is the vial I brought.
看 用了四分之一的药
Yeah, and a quarter of it is gone.
但那是… 是她倒了几滴出来
But that’s… She’s had a couple of drops out of it.
– 就这样 – 这个就像高浓度药品…
– That’s it. – This is, like, high-grade pharmaceutical…
– 这是淡化的 – 你不能…
– It is watered down. – You can’t…
你打开后把它淡化?
You opened it up and watered it down?
好 但是如果你服用了足够多的量
Okay, but if you took enough of it,
你是不是会有幻觉?
isn’t it true that you would have hallucinations?
要服用大剂量的药才会有幻觉
You would have to have a massive dose.
要服用整瓶
You would have to take the entire bottle.
好 行 但那是真的吗?
Okay. Fine. But is it true?
– 是啊 – 好 那有妄想症…
– Yes. – Okay. And is it also true…
这种副作用也是真的吗?
that one of the other effects can be paranoia?
没错 但你…
Yes, but you…
还是那句 必须服用整瓶才会有幻觉
Again, you would have to have all of it.
– 整瓶 整瓶 – 这不会…
– The whole bottle. The whole bottle. – And it would never…
即使我们每个人喝掉一瓶子的药
Even if all of us took a bottle each,
也不会所有人都产生幻觉
it would never create a mass hallucination.
– 我不是罪犯 – 这是目前合理的推测
– I’m not a criminal. – It would be a nice conclusion right now.
如果我们只是产生了幻觉 那不是很好吗?
Wouldn’t this be great if we were hallucinating?
– 这解释不了 – 好吧
– Well, it’s not the explanation. – Fine.
– 我相信你 – 这是那个药瓶
– I believe you. – This is the bottle.
– 她问我要 我就给她 – 好吧
– She asked for it. I gave her some. – Okay.
我没向你们的食物下药
I… I did not drug your food.
– 我没向你们的食物下药 – 我…
– I did not drug your food. – I…
– 懂吗? – 闭嘴 行不?
– Get it? – Lay off, okay?
我发誓
I swear to God.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你从哪儿弄来的? 这太可爱了
Hey, where’d you get this? This is so cute.
我在银河买♥♥的 那旧货店
Oh, I got it at, Galaxy. That thrift store.
我喜欢那里
Oh, I love that place.
– 那里很棒 – 他们有这样的可爱的东西
– That’s great. – They have such cute stuff.
我只是… 我要喝杯酒
I just… I need a drink.

Okay.
我只想醒来之后 重新开始
I just want to wake up and start again, you know?
蓝色
Blue.
它还没打开
It’s not even cracked.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我们必须离开这里
We have to get the fuck out of here.

Okay.
– 好 我们带… – 带那本书走
– Okay. Let’s take… – Take the book.
– 带那本书走 – 要带走那个盒子吗?
– Take the book. – Do we take the box?
– 带走那个盒子 – 带走
– Take the box. – Take it.
这是他们…
This is what they…
嘿 你还好吧?
Hey. You okay?
你要去哪?
Where’d you go?
我去喝酒
I need a drink.
嘿 你刚去哪里了?
Hey. What… Where did you go?
我去了那所房♥子 兄弟
I went to the house, dude.
– 我告诉过你 – 发生了什么事?
– I told you. – What happened?
我只是送了那封信
I just dropped the letter off.
我看到那本书
I saw the book.
我想去砸破车窗
I was gonna… I was gonna smash the window…
然后拿走那本书
and take the book.
然而我没那样做 我没那样做
I didn’t do that, though. I did not do that.
我只是送了那封信 然后…
I just dropped off the letter, and, um…
然后等着 看看他们的反应
then I was gonna wait, to see their reaction.
但是 我吓坏了
But I fuckin’ freaked out.
你好像离开了五分钟
You’ve been gone, like, five minutes.
是四十五分钟 兄弟
Like 45 minutes, dude.
– 不 不 – 胡扯
– No. No. – Bullshit.
你和我谈过话 你去了厨房♥
You talked to me. You went in the kitchen.
你离开了五分钟 最多十分钟
You’ve been gone for five, maybe 10 tops.
你疯了吧
You’re fuckin’ crazy.
噢 迈克 迈克 别这样
Oh, Mike. Mike, don’t do that.
– 噢 天哪 – 迈克 那是…
– Oh, my God. – Mike, what was…
别这样
Don’t do this.
迈克 不要这样 为什么在这个时候喝酒?
Mike, please? Why now?
为什么不在这个时候喝 宝贝?
Why not now, honey? Why not now?
休和…在哪儿?
Where are Hugh and…
当时我们在厨房♥
We were in the kitchen.
哪儿…
Where’s…
– 休在哪儿? – 阿米尔呢?
– Where’s Hugh? – Where’s Amir?
更重要的是 盒子在哪儿?
More importantly, where’s the box?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!