你的随机物品是什么?
W… What w… was your random item?
这和这件事他妈的有什么关系?
What the fuck does this have to do with anything?
告诉他
Answer him.
– 是订书机 – 不 不 不
– The stapler. – No, no, no.
– 什么? – 我们的是烤箱手套
– What? – We had an oven mitt.
我们的是乒乓拍
And ours was a ping-pong paddle.
– 什么? – 我的是一张餐巾
– What? – Mine was a napkin.
你们他妈的究竟在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
休那不是我的李
Hugh, that is not my Lee.
那也不是你的贝丝 而我也不是你的迈克
That is not your Beth, and I am not your Mike.
你… 你不是在生我的气
You… You aren’t mad at me.
我们在不同的现实中
W… We’re in a different… a different reality here.
是啊 我们在不同的现实中
Yeah, we’re in a different reality
因为我来的那个现实里
because the reality where I am from,
我最好的朋友不会睡我的老婆
my best friend didn’t sleep with my wife.
休你明白我在说什么吗?
Hugh, do you not understand what I’m saying?
这都是在今晚开始的
This all started tonight,
如果有一百万个不同的现实
and if there are a million different realities,
那么我已经在每一个现实里睡过你老婆了
I have slept with your wife in every one of them.
– 你这个该死的… – 别 别 别
– You fucking… – No, no, no.
休! 休!
Hugh! Hugh!
来啊!
Come on!
– 你还好吗? – 还好 – 冷静下来
– Are you okay? – Yeah. – Settle down.
我去拿些冰块 我去拿些冰块
I’m gonna get some ice. I’m gonna get some ice.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
坐下来
Sit down.
亲爱的 你还好吗?
You okay, baby?
– 来 我给你敷点冰块 – 好了 好了
– Here, let me give you a little of this. – Yeah, yeah.
好的 我先拿东西垫着 我先拿东西垫着
Okay, I’m going to put something on it. I’ll put something on it.
我做了一些…
You know, I’ve made some…
现在让我后悔的选择 呃…
some choices, that I’m stuck with. Um…
我被困在这里
I’m stuck here.
我就像那只死掉的猫 对吧?
I’m like the dead cat, right?
整个夜晚我们都在担心…
This whole night we’ve been worrying…
在某个地方存在着我们的阴暗面
there’s some dark version of us out there somewhere.
假如我们就是阴暗面呢?
What if we’re the dark version?
那是什么?
What’s that?
– 好了 – 该死的!
– All right. – Goddamn it!
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
有人闯进来了
There’s someone in the house.
滚出去!
Get the hell outta here!
噢 不 不 不 不 不
Oh. No, no, no, no, no.
老天 发生了什么事?
Jesus. What’s going on?
– 他还好吗? – 你还好吗?
– Is he all right? – Are you okay?
– 他妈的那人是谁? – 迈克? 迈克?
– Who the fuck was that? – Mike? Mike?
有谁知道该怎么做吗?
Does anybody know what to do?
– 迈克? – 他还有呼吸吗?
– Mike? – Is he breathing?
– 老天! – 劳丽 没事的
– Jesus Christ! – Laurie, it’s okay.
– 冷静点 – 劳丽 劳丽 快停下
– Calm down. – Laurie, Laurie, stop.
劳丽 天啊
Laurie, Jesus.
– 嘘 – 凯文 让她闭嘴
– Shh. – Kevin, shut her the fuck up.
没事的 劳丽
It’s okay, Laurie.
深呼吸 你会没事的 你会没事的
Just breathe. You’re all right. You’re all right.
艾米 艾米
Em. Em.
艾米 你要去哪里?
Em, where are you going?
冷静下啦 会没事的
Just calm down. It’s all right.
放开我!
Get off me!
去拿块碎布 拿块毛巾 随便什么东西
Get a rag. Get a towel. Anything.
这里 这里 这里 这里
Here, here, here, here.
把它拿开!
Get it off!
把它拿开! 我他妈晕血
Get it off! I can’t fucking stand blood.
好了 拿开了
Okay. It’s off.
都会没事的 冷静下来
It’ll be all right. Just calm down.
快他妈滚 快他妈滚
Get the fuck away. Get the fuck away.
你把我们每个人都快吓死了
You’re scaring the shit out of everybody.
你是谁? 你们他妈是谁?
Who are you? Who are you fucking people?
你说…你们所有人都疯了
And you said… All you guys are crazy.
你们都他妈的疯了
You were always fucking crazy.
她就是扫把星
She’s bad news.
我们已经有很多年没有见面了
It’s been years we haven’t seen each other.
你知道的 越南语是一种基于声调的语言
You know, Vietnamese is a pitch-based language.
D.H.R. 没错
D.H.R. Yeah.
确实是基于声调的语言
It really is a pitch-based language.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
干杯
Cheers.
我不觉得我工作过量
And I don’t think I’m working a lot.
我确实有很多工作要做 但是我保持了平衡
I have to work a lot, but it’s gonna be a nice balance.
他工作的时候你做什么? 你打算去做什么?
What are you gonna do while he’s working? What are you gonna do?
我不知道 就是出去逛逛
I don’t know. Just hang out.
– 做调查? – 是的 做调查
Investigate? – Yeah, investigate.
筹集资金 让那些越南人投资…
Fundraise. Get those Vietnamese to invest in…
– 在旧金山集资 – 对越南人投资
– Fundraise in San Francisco. – Invest in the Vietnamese.
但是应该会很美好
It’s supposed to be gorgeous, though.
一年的这个时候
This time of year.
我堂妹在那里大概住了一年…
My cousin lived over there for about a year…
她说那里棒极了
and said it was just spectacular.
你以前去过那里吗?
Have you been there before?
不 没去过越南 去过柬埔寨
No. Not Vietnam. Cambodia.
柬埔寨棒极了
Cambodia was awesome.
当你在柬埔寨的时候你去过吴哥窟吗?
Did you see Angkor Wat when you were in Cambodia?
– 去过 – 可真棒
– Yeah. – Good times.
太棒了
Great.
想象一下这个场景
Picture this.
– 哇哦 发生了什么事? – 是什么?
– Whoa. What the hell was that? – What was that?
– 像是车窗或是别的 – 听上去像是玻璃
– It was like a car window, or something. – It sounded like glass.
听上去像是挡风玻璃
It sounded like a windshield.
是我的 是我的
That’s mine. That’s mine.
我们要不要拿上荧光棒到外面去?
Should we get the, the glowsticks to take outside?
我们可不是去狂欢
We’re not going to a rave.
你想去狂欢 派对狂人?
You want to go to a rave, party man?
我连个人影都没见着
I don’t see anybody.
你还好吗?
You okay?
那边那辆车是谁的?
Whose is that right there?
噢 靠 不是吧
Oh, for fuck’s sake. Seriously?
– 噢 妈的 – 噢 宝贝
– Oh, shit. – Oh, baby.
– 我刚买♥♥的 我刚买♥♥的 – 我很抱歉
– I just got this. I just got this. – I’m sorry.
车结构没什么大的损伤
There’s no structural damage.
他们拿走什么东西了吗?
Did they take anything?
他们没拿走我他妈的…
They didn’t take my fucking…
– 他们没拿走我的立体声 – 赶紧的
– They didn’t take my stereo. – Come on.
何不检查一下其余的车辆
Why don’t we check the rest of our cars,
看看究竟发生了什么
and see what’s going on.
– 好的 – 亲爱的 我们的车子在哪里?
– Yeah. – Honey, where’s our car?
– 在马路上 – 好的
– In the driveway. – All right.
艾米 你还好吗?
Em, you good?
还好 我就在这里
Yeah. I’m right up here.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
你在做什么? 我们…
What are you doing? We…
伙计们 她回来了
Guys, she’s in here.
我们在找你
We were looking for you.
– 噢 我只是 在车旁 – 噢
– Oh, I was just, um, by my car. – Oh.
你还好吗 宝贝?
You okay, babe?
还好 我只是… 还好
Yeah, I just… Yeah.
– 你离开了我们 – 的确
– You got away from us. – I did.
我觉得晚会上会发生更糟糕的事情
I guess worse things could happen at a dinner party.
我去拿了… 戒指
I went and got the… the ring.
– 不 我可以留在这里 – 好主意
– No, I could stay here. – That’s a good idea.
你在那外面做什么?
What were you doing out there?
艾米 你在那外面做什么?
Em. What were you doing out there?
呃 外面的彗星景观真的很漂亮
Um, the view is really beautiful of the comet out there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!