那她是傻子吗
Well, is she feeble, then?
不是
No!
别介意他说的话
Never mind him.
♪姑娘们快起来 别愁容满面♪
♪Get up, gals, don’t be bitter♪
♪姑娘们快起来 别愁容满面♪
♪Get up, gals, don’t be bitter♪
♪姑娘们快起来 别愁容满面♪
♪Get up, girls, don’t be bitter♪
♪然后我们就加入乐队♪
♪Then we’ll join the band♪
你能进来吗
Will you come inside?
你愿意为我做点事吗
Would you do somethin’ for me?
你觉得 你能不能
Do you… think you could…
躺在我身边 但不要进一步接触
lie here next to me and not… need to go further?
-我走 我走 行吗 -不
– I’ll go, I’ll go, shall I? – No.
我不想让你走
I don’t want you to.
是这样的
Thing is…
我有心爱的人
I love someone.
我非常爱她
I love someone very much.
试着睡一觉吧
Try and sleep.
♪我知道乌云会围绕在我身边♪
♪I know dark clouds will hover o’er me♪
♪我知道前路艰难♪
♪I know my pathway is rough and steep♪
♪但金色的田野就在前方♪
♪But golden fields lie out before me♪
♪在那里 疲惫的眼睛将不再流泪♪
♪Where weary eyes no more will weep♪
♪我要回家 去见我的父亲♪
♪I’m goin’ home to see my father♪
♪我将回到故乡 不再流浪♪
♪I’m goin’ home no more to roam♪
♪我只要越过约旦河♪
♪I am just goin’ over Jordan♪
♪我只要…回到故乡♪
♪I am just goin’… over home♪
-圣诞节快乐 潘格 -晚安 夫人
– Merry Christmas, Pangle. – Night, ma’am.
圣诞节快乐 乔治亚 很高兴认识你
Merry Christmas, Georgia. Nice to meet you.
-圣诞节快乐 艾达小姐 -圣诞节快乐
– Merry Christmas, Miss Ada. – Merry Christmas.
-圣诞节快乐 亲爱的 -别睡在这里
– Merry Christmas, darlin’. – Don’t sleep here.
-我们不会的 -这里很危险 别睡在这里
– We won’t. – It’s dangerous. Don’t sleep here.
太苦了 他们可以停留一晚
Oh, it’s bitter. They could stop one night.
他们停留一晚 接下来就会停留两晚
They stop one night, they’re gonna wanna stop two.
我没事 这件大衣很暖和
I’ll be all right. This coat’s warm.
那下周日呢 就是新年了
What about next Sunday? It’ll be New Year.
-或许可以 -肯定会比186♥4♥年要好
– Maybe. – Gonna be a better one than 186♥4♥.
-战争一个月后就结束了 -他上个月也这样说
– This war’s over in a month. – That’s what he said a month ago.
战争刚开始时 也说一个月就能打完
It started off bein’ over in a month.
晚安 莎莉女士 圣诞节快乐
Night, Miss Sally. Merry Christmas.
-晚安 露比小姐 -晚安
– Night, Miss Ruby. – Night.
-晚安 夫人 -晚安
– Night, ma’am. – Night.
你今晚和我们在一起住 莎莉
You’re stayin’ with us tonight, Sally.
-我家露比就是这样的 -她真是与众不同
– That’s my Ruby. – She’s an original.
乔治亚是个什么鬼名字
What kind of name’s Georgia?
那是他的家乡 不是他的名字
It’s where he’s from. It’s not his name.
我知道那肯定是
Well, I know it’s meant
天底下最丑的州
to be the ugliest state under the heavens.
你为什么在乎他叫什么
Why do you care what his name is?
话说 你管那一串星星叫什么
Hey, what do you call that cluster of stars right there?
就是那里
Right there.
那里吗 那是猎户星座
There? That’s Orion.
而那是双子座
And that’s Gemini,
那是猎户的猎犬
and that is Orion’s big dog.
大犬座
Canis Major.
听听她的话 莎莉
Listen to her, Sal.
她变成一个普通的高地女孩了
She’s turned into a regular highland girl.
不 我总能说出星星的名字 露比
Nah, I could always name the stars, Ruby.
那对我来说从来不是问题
That was never my problem.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, darlin’,
假如天有不测 我希望你知道这点
in case that big old sky falls on our heads.
我也爱你 莎莉 真的
And I love you too, Sally, I do.
起来
Get up!
快起床 快离开这里 北方佬来了
Get up! Get out of here, quick! The Yankees are coming!
北方佬 他们来了
The Yankees, they’re here.
如果他们发现你在这里 我们都要遭殃
If they find you here, things’ll go bad on all of us.
-我可以和他们战斗 -不 我的孩子 快…
– I can try and fight ’em. – No. My baby. Please, no. Just…
求你 走吧
Please, just git!
我们是联邦军 我们在找食物
We’re Union army! We’re lookin’ for food!
快 开门 我们饿了
Come on, open up! We’re hungry!
我一无所有 我一无所有
I got nothin’! I got nothin’!
我们自己来找找
We’ll see about that.
里面有个婴儿 去抱出来
There’s a baby inside. Get it.
求你别伤害他 他病了
Please, he’s sick. Don’t hurt him, please.
求你了 我一无所有
Please, I got nothin’!
好吧 把鸡拿走
That’s right, Take the chickens.
把鸡拿走 我只有这些了
Take the chickens. They’re all I got.
她说她只有鸡
Says she’s only got chickens.
你这个满口谎话的南方垃圾
You lyin’ Southern trash.
我们饿了
We’re hungry.
我们有时间跟你耗
We got all day.
那些鸡是不够你撑过冬天的
See, those birds won’t get you through the winter.
请给我的孩子盖着点
Please cover up my boy.
告诉我们食物在哪 我们就把他抱起来
Just tell us where the food is, we’ll pick him up.
求你了 我的孩子病了
Please, my baby’s sick.
请帮他盖着点
Please, just cover him up.
我求你了
Please, I’m beggin’ you!
求你了 发发慈悲吧
Please! Have mercy!
我有一头猪
I got a hog!
我有一头猪
I got a hog!
-就藏在房♥子后面 -去看看
– He’s hid out behind the house! – Take a look.
求你了
Please!
求你了 长官
Please, sir, Please.
他只是个婴儿
He’s just a baby!
他在发抖
He’s shaking!
求你了 给他盖着点
Please, just cover him up.
你们是有什么毛病 你们还算是人吗
What’s wrong with you? What’s wrong with you?
我真的没别的了 我发誓
I ain’t got nothin’ else, I swear.
-我看不见得 -好吧
– That ain’t necessarily so. – Yes.
带我进去 想让我做什么都可以
Take me inside. We’ll do whatever you want.
把我的孩子抱进屋 都进屋去 求你了
Take my baby inside. Let’s all go inside! Please!
求你了 求你了
Please! Please!
你们把猪抢走 我也活不成了
You take that hog! I’m as good as dead!
你们把猪抢走 我也活不成了
Take that hog ’cause I’m as good as dead!
闭嘴
Shut up!
不要
No!
-他好像要发脾气了 -关你什么事
– You know, he’s gettin’ ready to take a fit. – What do you care?
这样就好些了 好了 别哭了
That’s better. Shh, That’s better.
行了 给我们留点
Come on. Leave some for the rest of us.
离那个孩子远点
Move away from the baby!
面向我
Towards me!
别开枪 我们只想要食物
Don’t shoot, We just wanted food.
把靴子脱了
Take off your boots.
把裤子脱了 把衬衣脱了
Take off your pants. Take off your shirt.
别开枪 求你了
Don’t shoot me, please.
我们饿坏了 我们几天没吃东西了
We’re starvin’. We haven’t eaten in days
快点
Come on.
我们饿坏了 我们几天没吃东西了
We’re starving. We haven’t eaten in days.
快点
Come on!
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks. Thank you.
-赶快给我跑 -我会的
– Now you get runnin’. – I will.
-一直跑 别停下 -谢谢
– And keep runnin’. – Thank you.
-我爱下雪 -我讨厌下雪 讨厌寒冷
– I love the snow. – I hate the snow. I hate the cold.
-快点 -你们急什么啊
– Come on! – Fellas, what’s the rush?
要是被露比发现我们在这过夜了
If Ruby finds out we’ve spent the night,
就有我们好受的了
there’ll be hell to pay,
“我的爱人 你身在何方
“My love, where are you?
尽管你了无行踪 我依然坚持给你写信
“With no hope of reaching you, I write to you,
从未间断
“as I always do,
就像一直以来那样”
as I have always done. ”
♪我孤身一人 但我丝毫不惧♪
♪I’m alone, but I don’t worry♪
♪因为我正坐在世界之巅♪
♪’Cause I’m sittin’ on top of the world♪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章单身男子
下一篇文章超能查派
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!