你们觉得这个能吃吗
You reckon we could eat this?
其实 只要烹饪时间够长
Well, you know, you cook somethin’ long enough,
什么都能吃
you can eat anything,
它都冻硬了 死了多久了
It’s froze, How long it been there for?
-你饿吗 -当然
– You hungry? – Yeah.
那就死了没太久
Not very long.
晚上好
Good evenin’,
希望我们没打扰到你们
Hope we didn’t disturb you.
介意我借你的火暖下身子吗
D’you mind if I warm myself by your fire?
我叫提格
Name’s Teague,
-我认识你吗 -斯托布罗德·修斯
– Do I know you? – Stobrod Thewes,
-那是你老婆吗 -他是个男的
– That your wife? – That’s a “He.”
那个男的是你老婆吗
Is “He” your wife?
我们是音乐家
We’re musicians.
他弹班卓琴 我拉小提琴
He picks a banjo, I got a fiddle.
你这位爱人身上肉不少啊
Your sweetheart’s got a nice piece of flesh on him.
-他在火光下显得非常浪漫 -真是爱意浓浓
– He looks pretty romantic by the fire. – It’s a picture of love.
你愿意拉一段小提琴吗
You gonna play that fiddle?
当然
Sure.
当然
Sure.
嘿 醒醒
Hey, wake up.
晚上好 小姐
Evenin’, missis.
乔治亚在哪里
Where’s Georgia?
“乔治亚州在哪里”
“Where’s Georgia”?
-提格队长要我们现在奏一曲 -好的
– Captain Teague wants us to play now. – Love to.
我们听说这附近
We heard there were some deserters
有几个逃兵藏在一个大山洞里
up in these parts hidden out in a big cave.
我没听说过
Not come to my ears.
所以你不知道那个大山洞在哪儿吗
So you don’t know where this big cave is?
不知道 长官
No, sir.
你知道的 斯托布 他指的是…
You do, Stobs, He means…
不 不是的
No, right. No, no.
在比尔彭山脉附近确实有个山洞
There is a cave right up near Bearpen Branch.
我们在那演奏过
We played some music up there.
我当时不知道他们是逃兵
Never occurred to me they were outliers.
根本不是在比尔彭山脉附近
It ain’t nowhere near Bearpen Branch.
他总是搞不清方向
He’s always gettin’ lost,
我们住在那个山洞里
That cave – we live there,
那个山洞冻死人 幸亏后来有了这件新大衣
I used to freeze up in that cave till I got gived this new coat,
是露比给我做的 我很喜欢
Ruby made me this coat. I like my coat.
这部分是一个牧师的
This part belonged to a reverend
这部分是马皮缝的
and this part belonged to a horse.
露比说 她怎么说的来着
Ruby said – what is it?
我应该祈祷或学马叫
I should pray or neigh, dependin’.
他不知道自己在说什么
He don’t… he don’t know what he’s sayin’.
他的脑子还没个腌核桃大
He got a mind no bigger than a pickled walnut.
这件大衣不错
It’s a good coat.
♪希望我的孩子平安出生♪
♪I wish, I wish my baby was born♪
♪坐在爸爸的膝盖上♪
♪And sittin’ on its papa’s knee♪
♪而我 可怜的姑娘♪
♪And me, poor girl♪
♪而我 可怜的姑娘 早已死去♪
♪And me, poor girl, were dead and gone♪
♪青草没过我的双脚♪
♪And the green grass growin’ o’er my feet♪
♪我裹足不前 再也迈不开脚步♪
♪I ain’t ahead, nor never will be♪
♪直到酸苹果树上结出甜美的果实♪
♪Till the sweet apple grows on a sour apple tree♪
♪猫头鹰 猫头鹰啊♪
♪The owl, the owl♪
♪是只孤单的鸟儿♪
♪Is a lonely bird♪
♪它让我不寒而栗♪
♪It chills my heart.♪
♪瑟瑟发抖♪
♪With dread and terror♪
♪某个人的血♪
♪That someone’s blood♪
♪某个人的血♪
♪Someone’s blood♪
♪沾在它的翅膀上♪
♪There on his wing♪
♪某个人的血♪
♪That someone’s blood♪
♪沾在它的羽毛上♪
♪There on his… feather♪
简直让我年轻的心碎掉
Broke my young heart.
我们要在这待一整晚吗
We gonna be here all night?
站到那边去
Stand over there.
露比 她对战争根本一无所知
Ruby, she don’t know one end of the war from the other.
我说 你不必担心她
You don’t have to worry yourself about her, is what I’m sayin’.
艾达也一样 懂我的意思吗
Or Ada, neither, You know what I’m sayin’?
你你也站到那边去
You too, you stand over there.
我们要照锡版相了吗
We gonna get our tintype made?
不要笑
Don’t smile.
-什么 -不要笑
– What? – Quit smilin’.
他脸上总挂着笑 没什么别的意思
He always smiles, He don’t mean nothin’ by it,
我跟他说过 这世上没什么值得微笑的
I told him, there ain’t nothin’ in this world worth a smile!
拿帽子遮住脸
Put your hat over your face.
拿帽子遮住你的脸
Cover your face with your hat.
-露比 -怎么了
– Ruby! – What?
-露比 -出什么事了
– Ruby! – What’s wrong?
-提格 乡团 -什么
– Teague… The Home Guard… – What?
他们杀了你♥爸♥爸
They shot your daddy!
他们杀了你♥爸♥爸 还有潘格
They shot your daddy, and Pangle too!
我跟乔治亚说他可以在这落脚
I told Georgia he can stop here.
我叫他睡在谷仓里
I told him he can sleep in the barn.
他一点食物都没吃
He’s got nothin’ inside him.
要是让他离开 他会死在雪地里
He’ll walk out of here and die in the snow.
他可以给奶牛挤奶 我之前就操心这事
He can milk the cows. I was worried about that.
去那里要爬五个小时的山 他画了张地图
It’s five hours’ climb from here. He drew a map.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
你知道那几个傻瓜那天晚上是在磨坊过夜的吗
You know them fools stayed the night in the mill?
斯托布罗德·修斯就是这样的人
That’s Stobrod Thewes.
一辈子都没干过好事 只会坏事
Can’t do one good thing without addin’ the bad.
在雪地上留下脚印
Left tracks in the snow
好让乡团一路追捕过去
all the way up for the Home Guard to follow,
-简直是打着招牌让别人杀他 -露比
Sign that says “Shoot me.” – Ruby…
露比
Ruby,
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
这一切灾难都是男人引发的
Every piece of this is man’s bullshit.
他们管这场战争叫笼罩大地的一朵乌云
They call this war a cloud over the land,
但这破天气是他们制♥造♥的
but they made the weather,
然后他们站在雨中说”该死的 下雨了”
and then they stand in the rain and say “Shit, it’s rainin’!”
如果我为我爸爸掉一滴眼泪
If I cry one tear for my daddy,
都是从鳄鱼那里偷来的
I stole it off a crocodile,
好了
All right, then,
好了
All right, then,
上帝啊
Dear God!
上帝啊
Oh, dear God!
他不在这里
He ain’t here,
提格可能把他的尸体运走了
Teague’s probably took him,
他们也是这么对斯万格家的儿子们的 不是吗
They did that with the Swanger boys, didn’t they?
把他们吊挂起来 作为警示
Strung ’em up, as a warnin’,
他们拿走了他的大衣
They took his coat.
他们为什么要拿走他的大衣
Why would they take his coat?
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy? Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy?
他还有呼吸
He’s still breathin’!
我是露比
It’s Ruby!
你不准再死掉
Don’t you die on me again!
我们得带他回家
We gotta get him home.
他撑不了那么远 还没到他就会死的
He won’t make it. He’ll die first.
他的血几乎都流光了
He’s got hardly no blood left in him.
在这里 我摸到了
There it is, I feel it,
-找到了吗 -嗯
– You got it? – Yep.
附近有个地方 以前叫「老切罗基」
There’s a place close. Old Cherokee, it used to be.
那里有房♥子 有水
It’s got shelter, water.
以前他发脾气时 我都会躲在那里
I used to hide up there when he’d get a temper goin’.
天呐
God!
我去找点食物
I’ll go look for some food.
把猎枪带上
Take the shotgun.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章单身男子
下一篇文章超能查派
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!