Oakley!
奥克利
Oakley!
-因曼 因曼 -奥克利
– Inman! Inman! – Oakley!
奥克利
Oakley!
-因曼 -来
– Inman! – Come on.
因曼
Inman.
我来救你了
I’ve got you.
我杀了好几个
I got a few.
-你看到了吗 -我看到了
– You saw? – I saw.
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
你父母会为你非常骄傲的
Your folks can be real proud of you.
孩子 这家伙说你想听什么他都拉给你听
Son, this fellow says he’ll play whatever you want.
《波拿巴的撤退》怎么样 这个我会
What about “Bonaparte’s Retreat”? That’s one I play.
不 我想听甜蜜一点的曲子
No, Play me somethin’ sweet,
像有个女孩在等我回去的那种情歌♥
like a girl’s waiting for me.
-按他说的来 -我只会几首曲子
– You heard him. – I only know a couple of tunes.
就像你身在主教溪
Like when you’re at Bishop’s Creek…
你很口渴
and you’re thirsty…
而溪水那么清凉
and the water’s so cool.
我不知道那是什么歌♥
I don’t know what music that is.
我要先你一步回冷山了
I’m reachin’ Cold Mountain before you.
早上好 莎莉
Good morning, Sally.
那东西好像能发出美妙的声音啊
Well, that’s a fine-sounding thing.
是我的钢琴
My piano.
我想它很久了
Oh, I’ve been missing it.
谢谢 对了 因曼在犁地还债了
Thank you, by the way, Inman’s in my top field clearing his debt.
我的天
Oh, dear.
可他却没什么话可说
And then he had nothing to say.
他很开心
He was happy.
真的吗
Really?
查尔斯顿的男人不是这样的吗
Are men so different in Charleston?
男人
Men?
我不知道
I don’t know.
如果你还挺喜欢他
If you’re sayin’ you might like him,
不如过去打个招呼
why not go over and say good mornin’?
我还是走吧
I should be gettin’ along.
往前走 快
Walk on, quickly.
快 往前走 慢点
Come on, walk on, slowly.
往前走
Walk on.
我亲爱的女儿 艾达
My dear daughter, Ada,
为了帮助我的传教事业 一直以来她放弃了太多
who’s given up so much for so long to help me in my ministry,
其实是我依赖她
and upon whom I rely.
朋友们 我们都很高兴
Friends, we are both very happy
今晚能有此机会
to have this opportunity tonight…
发自内心地对你们说声谢谢
to thank you from our hearts…
谢谢你们热情的欢迎
for your kind welcome and,
最重要的是 建了这么好的一座教堂
most of all, such a fine chapel.
所以
So…
非常感谢 愿主保佑你们
…thank you, and God bless you.
我们的家门将永远向你们敞开
Our house is always open to any of you at any time.
欢迎
Welcome.
埃斯科
Esco?
那位先生 他参与教堂的搭建了吗
That gentleman, he help build the chapel?
他吗 没有 那是提格
Him? No, that’s Teague,
曾经整个冷山都属于提格家族
at one time the Teague family owned the whole of Cold Mountain.
我的农场 你的农场 曾经都属于他爷爷
My farm, your farm, it all belonged to his grandpappy,
提格很想要这块地 结果却成了你的
Teague wanted this place bad, and you got it.
他来这里是想找机会捞好处
And he’s here sniffin’ out an advantage.
这里没什么好处可捞
There’s no advantage here,
只有对教堂落成的庆祝
except to celebrate a job well done,
在这种艰难的时期 这是好事
and that is a good thing in these troubled times…
-门罗小姐 -谢谢
– Miss Monroe. – Thank you.
你不打算进屋吗
Were you never planning to come inside?
我都湿透了
I’m wetter than a fish.
-里面生了火可以烤烤 -我不用了
– There’s a good fire going. – I’m all right.
你总是捧着托盘
You’re always carrying a tray.
我正要给那些黑人送些啤酒过去
I was going to take some root beer over to the Negroes.
有人说你参军了
Somebody said you were enlisting.
-是吗 -如果有战争 我们都会上战场的
– Are you? – If there is a war, we’ll all fight.
-你的照片做好了吗 -什么
– Did you get a picture made? – Say again?
锡版照相
A tintype,
能展现你的火枪和勇气
with your musket and your courage on display.
你在笑话我
You’re laughin’ at me.
我并不了解你
I don’t know you.
这不是我想要的
This doesn’t come out right.
如果我们能只站一会儿 不说话…
If it were enough just to stand, without the words…
可以的
It is.
可以
It is.
你…你看
You… Look.
快看现在的天空 是什么颜色的
Look! Look at the sky now. What color is it?
或者 雄鹰飞翔的方式
Or the way… a hawk flies?
或者当你醒来
Or you wake up…
你的心因为思念某个人而隐隐作痛
and your ribs are bruised thinking so hard on somebody.
你把那称作什么
What do you call that?
让我来吧
I’ll do that,
我反正已经湿透了
I can’t get much wetter.
“若是你死了 我再也见不到你怎么办
“What if you are killed, and I’ll never see you again?
你曾说 过个几年我连你的名字都无法记起
“You said after a few years I would barely remember your name.
因曼啊
“Oh, Inman.
已经过去不止三年 我还记得你的名字”
It is more than three years, and I remember your name. ”
士兵们 不用起立
Soldiers, don’t get up.
今晚我在报告里提到了你们
You are mentioned tonight in my report.
你们从冷山来的这些人
You men from Cold Mountain
又一次成为了为大业而战的英雄
have once again been heroes for the cause.
敌我双方之间的树林里
There are Yankees in that stand
还有很多北方佬被困住 无法撤退
of trees between us, stuck there from the retreat.
如果他们留在那里
If they stay there,
明早他们可以像玩乐一样射杀我们
tomorrow mornin’ they can shoot us down for sport..
散开
Go around.
是南方军
It’s a Reb!
他们有多少人
How many of them are there?
我觉得有五个
I think there’s five.
在树下
Under the trees.
-我们逮到他们了 -快走 快走
– We got ’em. – Let’s go, let’s go.
布彻中枪了
Butcher’s down.
别管他了 他死了 我们快走
Leave him, leave him. He’s gone. Let’s go.
-快走 快走 -快跑
– Go, go! Go! – Run!
-快走啊 -别开火
– Go! Go! Go! – Hold your fire!
树林那边是什么
What’s over by them trees?
是我们 是我们
It’s us! It’s us!
我说了停火 别开枪
I said hold your fire! Hold your fire.
别管他了 丢下他
Leave him. Leave him.
因曼会处理好的
Inman’ll get it.
一只鸟困在房♥间里 据说会带来好运
Supposed to bring good luck, a bird caught in a room.
十分抱歉让诸位久等
I’m so sorry to have kept you waiting.
她很快就好
She’ll just be a few seconds.
-因曼先生 -牧师
– Mr. Inman. – Reverend.
-请问有何贵干 -我有些乐谱
– What can I do for you? – I have some sheet music.
是我父亲的 对我来说没什么用
It belonged to my father. No use to me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你一定要进来坐坐 -我或许该走了
– You must come in. – I should probably get along.
因曼先生在外面更自在
Mr. Inman is more comfortable outdoors.
或许我们 或许我们可以一起散散步
Perhaps we might… perhaps we might take a walk.
那太好了
A splendid idea.
我去拿你的帽子
Let me just get your hat.
我把我可怜的女儿
I dragged my poor daughter
从查尔斯顿拽到400多英里外的冷山
400 miles from Charleston to Cold Mountain,
就因为我的医生们说我的心脏很弱
because my doctors, they’ve been sayin’ my chest is weak,
所以呼吸新鲜空气对我有好处
so the air’s supposed to do me good.
但我觉得真正有治愈功能是这美景
But it’s the view I think heals.
这正是大家所说的我们战斗的目标

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章单身男子
下一篇文章超能查派
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!